Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] I_vote_lcapTraining in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] I_voting_barTraining in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] I_vote_lcapTraining in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] I_voting_barTraining in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu Yamauchi

Ryuu Yamauchi

Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training]   Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:39 am

Jutsu Being Trained:

Ryuu was doing nothing more than sitting cross-legged on the floor of the small hut he called his personal abode.  It was nothing extravagant.  Just a small one room hovel built out of trees that Ryuu had managed to chop down or that had fallen to the forest floor on their own.  That's when the memory hit him.  No matter how many times he remembered a new one, it still felt like he was getting hit in the face with a brick.  This one felt different.  This one hurt worse and the migraine moved faster from the base of his skull.

He was young again.  His voice didn't even have the tale-tale squeak of one approaching puberty and yet there he was.  Training with the adults and learning the ways of war.  It had already been a long day and he needed to learn a few more jutsu before they would let him retire for the day.  Hiding in Water Technique.  One of the most basic water techniques and it was his turn to learn it.

A puddle of water that had been formed at the beginning of the training session would be the catalyst for the jutsu.  Forming the Tiger handseal, Ryuu focused his water chakra into a his body and felt like water was flowing over his skin yet he had yet to go into the water, he knew it would be hard to accomplish.  So he repeated it.  Over and over, he would form the Tiger handseal and force water chakra throughout his tenketsu.  Yet nothing would come of it.  An hour passed before he found himself molding into the puddle until there was nothing left but the puddle.  He had succeeded.  And he cancelled the jutsu.  Water flowed from his atoms as he formed back into a being where the atoms were more compact.  He had passed.

311 Words

While Ryuu was busy celebrating he barely heard the sound of ruffled leaves coming from behind him.  Reacting quickly he formed a handsign and replaced his body with a block of wood.  Several Kunai quickly impacted the block of wood as Ryuu appeared nearby.  His enemies were trying to attack him in the mist and they were getting close.  The next ruffle of leaves forced Ryuu to take a blocking stance as a low kick nailed him just below his guard, right smack in the stomach.  Doubling over in pain, the elbow impacted him just below his neck forcing him to the ground.

On the ground, he had to think fast before the foot came down on the back of his head ended the fight just as quickly as it began.  He had one jutsu in his arsenal he had yet to try in combat before.  Double Suicide Decapitation Technique.  Just as the foot was about to push his face into the ground his grabbed the attackers other leg and dissolved into the ground dragging the enemy in after him.  He let go of the man's leg just as the man's chin tapped the ground.  Ryuu rose back to the surface nursing a heavily bruised back and stomach.  The pain was bad but he had beaten the test.  A quick shot to the man's head rendered the large guy unconscious and a sudden gust of wind push the Mist away from the battlefield.  Medics quickly came to the man's rescue.

250 words

561 words
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training]   Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:22 pm

Yea uh... You have to post in travel thread to move countries
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training]   Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Statement revoked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training]   Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the Land of Mountains[Continuous Training]
Page 1 of 1