Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees I_vote_lcapMission Series I : Zero Degrees I_voting_barMission Series I : Zero Degrees I_vote_rcap 
Will
Mission Series I : Zero Degrees I_vote_lcapMission Series I : Zero Degrees I_voting_barMission Series I : Zero Degrees I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission Series I : Zero Degrees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Empty
PostSubject: Mission Series I : Zero Degrees   Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Mission Details:

The light from the fading sun beamed downward onto the plains in the land, as it granted natural light until nature toke its course with the soon to rise moon. It was probably after 3 O'clock earlier that day when Dominick had been called out for help. The village had gained information on the location of a huge black market dealer in the region, wanted for human trafficing and several other felonies even other villages had problems with. Armani Chiyo, head of the Chiyo clan, renown for their kekkai genki abilities. He had a habit of raiding villages, and kidnapping any and all that looked good enough to work the streets. This idea that Armani had sickened Dominick severally, enough to make him lose composure. He was out for blood, usually he wouldn't take a mission so personally, but yet he imagined if his own mother was taken from their home and forced to unspeakable things, it boiled his blood. The thought of taking his time with his prey,slicing, stabbing, screaming. His attitude had became that of a hunter, Dominick of the Kumo, the Prodigy was just a title. Solo....he was a beast, an unstoppable force that carried the aura of blood-lust. Even others without sensory could take notice to his killer motives. It wasn't as if he had been sexually attracted to harming others, but he thought of it as an art. This side of him he couldn't allow others to see, the side that society would judge him for, respect would be replaced with fear. His train of thought was interrupted by the a sudden snap of a branch. As he looked below from the tree branch he had taken comfort to, he could see a small militia of men walking through. As planned they would come to Dominick without him having to track them down. He counted at least thirty foot soldiers walking around, as he removed 2 Kunai with attached paper tags. He descended from the tree branch landing on the shoulders of the enemy, with a swift turn of his legs, he twisted the neck of his victim leading to a quickened death. In the process of turning he threw both kunai into the larger portions of the squadron. 2 controlled explosions quickly had taken out most of the men, at least 12 including the victim with the snapped head. Dominick smiled, his smile struck fear into his victims, a man who took joy in the art of killing. The moment slowed down as each individual took notice to his blood-lust aura, in fear they charged at him at once attempting to best him with numbers. Retrieving another paper tag, he quickly approached his next victim palming him in his mid-section, applying the tag, and twisting his body in the air place a foot in his chest sending him backwards into a group of 7 other men. It was too late before he noticed as the tag exploded causing collateral damage for the opposing side. In a short period of time, Dominick had caused 20 causalities, and only ten remained. His eyes only spotted 8, until he noticed in a glimpse of darkness two people fleeing. He wouldn't have anyone escaping his hunt, his appetite hadn't been filled yet. He dashed forward equipping his trench knives, his fangs would taste blood once again. With the first enemy he had ducked low, jabbing his mid-section with a right, and knocking him out with the left. The next three arrived in his range of death, as h slit their throats with his blades edges blood splatted on his cheek. His next victim was a brute, he dashed forward piercing his opponent in the shoulder blades with both blades, using the body to lift himself up, propelling his knee into his chin. For a brute, he couldn't take much of a hit, as Dominick felt the cracking of bones in his knee as it made contact. The remaining four attempted to run, but Dominick wouldn't have that. With a kunai with 1 meter, of ninja wire attached to it and a paper tag. He threw it past the group into the neck of the leader of the running group, as the string still floated along the air, it exploded dropping all the bodies in front of Dominick. "Heh....The hunt isn't over. Are You Not Entertained Chiyo! Are you satisfied with the spilling of your men's blood! You dare run away from such a glorious majesty of art?! Come! Witness the art rain from the trees!", Dominick yelled with a bit of excitement in his voice. Blood dropped from leaves attached to the trees, and started blending into some of the tree bark. One of the remaining two runners turned around, and approached Dominick. He was also smiling, as he stripped his clothing off from his torso. As he threw his shirt to the side, many scars could be seen across his body, scars that seemed to show a sign of his past. "3rd Command Raznov, At your service.", from the start Raznov showed he wasn't in the mood to play games with such a troublemaker. His loyalty to the Chiyo head was absolute, as he dashed forward weaving hand seals. "Water Release: Water Prison!, in front of him as he held out one hand a spherical territory of water came rushing toward Dom. Though this was Dominick's kind of fight, he didn't want to waste time on such a mere 3rd ranking commander. He wanted the head of the top, he wanted to slit the head of the frozen beast and watch his results before returning to the village. He tossed a Kunai into the air, and shouted "Flying Thunder God Technique", instead of actually using the technique he had shouted, he flickered over to the side of Raznov out of sight. Raznov must have been aware of the rumored technique as he turned his attention towards the traveling Kunai. With his sheer speed he arrived beside him, "Peek- A- Boo". Raznov eyes showed feared, as he had been tricked. Dominick grabbed the wrist the hand that had maintained the water prison, and shot his knee into the elbow shattering it. Jumping back grabbing his injured hand, he retrieved a Kltunai from his utility belt. Dashing toward Dominick with his injured arm swaying in the wind, attempting to stab him, was countered as Dominick ducked under the swing of the blade and kicked up launching Raznov into the air. He reached 5 meters in the air before he started descending down toward the waiting Dominick head first. Dominick raised one leg in the air, as the body of his enemy fell to the ground. "This is where we part ways....Autumns Falling!, Dominick kicked Raznov in the chest a complete 9 times, shattering his ribs, and possible rupturing multiple organs if he hit them right, sending him flying into the nearest tree. The clouds in the sky blocked the sun from raining down beams of light for several minutes, only appearing once Dominick headed out of the village. He held a large sphere shaped object in his hand, on the side of his hip, as he entered an area with more light, the head of Raznov could be seen stuck in the grip of Dominick...the hunter who had gained a trophy.

Total Word Count: 1227 - 600 (Minimum)= 627 = 100 Extra Exp

Techniques Used:
Autumns Falling
Body Flicker
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Series I : Zero Degrees   Mission Series I : Zero Degrees Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:32 am

Did you want this checked for something? You can just post a link to it in your update if you're redeeming things.
Back to top Go down

Mission Series I : Zero Degrees
Page 1 of 1