Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_lcapCrime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_voting_barCrime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_lcapCrime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_voting_barCrime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kozai

Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Empty
PostSubject: Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk]   Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:39 am

It was on a rather fateful day sometime just past ten at night when Kozai got the next mission package. Attatched was a little note that he'd be getting a well deserved break after this one. Well, that was good. He needed a break. All these missions lately had made him more exhausted than usual, and he found that his body had been pretty sore after that one sea monster mission. He had had to strain against both gravity and a frickin' sea monster plant thing (well, it was rooted, how strange. How long had that thing been growing there?), so he imagined that a lot of stress must have been put on his body.
Thankful for the upcoming break, he ruffled his hand through his touseled black hair and got ready. Though he still felt the chill of fear and anxiety down his spine, he found it much easier to move around now without jumping or freaking out at every human noise. The only thing that bothered him was that girl... but enough said about her. He needed to focus on what lay ahead, so that he could finally catch a breather. It would be welcome, that was for sure.
He went over the mission materials in his mind as he went out the window. Someone's pet had been stolen, and that someone had been a rich lady (the money naturally gave her some amount of influence, obviously), and the pet was some kind of dog named "muffins" (what a name it was). Well, this would be pretty easy, since he had already been given the location of the thieve's hideout. It was actually some old rundown jewelry store... he stopped on a rooftop near the site to think about it. No... he'd have to avoid contact with the thieves. If he broke down, it'd be all over.
No, he'd have to go in cold... er, with great stealth. He dropped down quietly. The fact that he rarely if ever wore shoes helped here, as the lack of footwear made it so that his ninja footsteps were that much more quiet than they normally were. Well, this was normal for him, but you get the point. The only thing to do now was to find out where they kept the dog... he slipped in through an open window, careful not to make any noises. Now that he had gotten this far, he hoped not to mess things up. And there the dog was... fast asleep on a desk. The contents of a trash can nearby indicated that the dog had been drugged so as to not make a noise. Well, these guys were probably professionals, so no use really to look for fingerprints. However... the mission did mandate that he teach them the error of their ways. How to do that by not fighting? Well, he did have one idea... he walked around a bit until he saw the bathroom, then entered it. Pausing for a bit, he felt a tad guilty. What he was about to do was very naughty... his parents had told him never to do that kind of thing. But... it was for a mission, so he had to.
He reached the sink and stuffed a bunch of cloth towels into the drainage, then turned on both faucets. As quickly as possible, he rushed back to the other room, grabbed the still-sleeping dog, and leaped out the window, using a previously placed lunar seal to propel him up and away towards a point on a rooftop, then hopped over roofs toward administration. A job well done.
Back to top Go down

Crime Doesn't Pay C-rank [mission, solo, p, nk]
Page 1 of 1