Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kozai: Jutsu Batch I_vote_lcapKozai: Jutsu Batch I_voting_barKozai: Jutsu Batch I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kozai: Jutsu Batch I_vote_lcapKozai: Jutsu Batch I_voting_barKozai: Jutsu Batch I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kozai: Jutsu Batch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kozai

Kozai: Jutsu Batch Empty
PostSubject: Kozai: Jutsu Batch   Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 4:53 am

Name: Lightning Release: Shiranui Cage
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Range: 40 meter radius
Handseals: Rat-Tiger-Boar-Dragon
Speed: 100
Description: Kozai creates five large pillars of lightning at the five vertices of a regular pentagon, each one thus being 40 meters away from him. These pillars are each three meters thick and 40 meters high. On the post after activation, the pillars appear to fall toward the earth, and upon striking the ground, explode into an enormous burst of lightning chakra that consumes the entire area (40 meter radius around the user, 3 meters high). The weakness to this jutsu is that during the explosion, there is a one-meter radius "safe zone" around the user, that the explosion does not affect. Does shocking/heat damage

Name: Lightning Release: Okam Seal
Type: Ninjutsu/Fuuinjutsu
Range: 20 meters
Handseals: Bird-Tiger
Speed: 115
Description: The user seals a great quantity of lightning chakra, which he then charges as a solid disk-shaped seal formed about 10 meters about his head. The user is capable of having the disk shoot bolts of lightning to any point 20 meters away from it, one bolt per post for three posts, then the raiton chakra is fully discharged and the seal disappears. Does piercing/burning damage.  

Name: Lightning Release: Bunkai (Dis-assembly)
Range: Contact
Handseals: Seal of confrontation
Speed: -
Description: The user presses the palm of his hand against an object or person, and performs the seal of confrontation with the other. This jutsu checks against a 60 durability value/A-rank durability. Anything of that level or below is affected by the user's lightning chakra, and has its electrons scrambled in position and energy level. Due to the Pauli Exclusion Principle, interactions occur such that the object rips itself apart at the subatomic level, disintegrating. Costs 2x the normal cost (140) chakra. 4x the normal cost (280) chakra if used on something organic, due to the somewhat tough nature of carbon chain covalent bonds. No chakra reductions apply to this.

Name: Lightning Release: Tuning Fork
Range: 10 meters
Handseals: Boar-Ram-Snake
Description: The user causes the surface charges on a specific target to increase. Until the target is hit or affected by a lightning jutsu, that target loses 35 durability in relation to the user's lightning jutsus. Due to potential difference between the target and the ground, the target also loses 35 speed, due to virtually any object around him gaining inducted charge from his own body, inhibiting his movements electromagnetically. Can only affect one target at a time.

Name: Human Contract Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element:-
Range: Touch
Handseals: See below
Description: The victim of the seal MUST be willing or unconcious. The user places the seal (shaped like an Uzumaki spiral) on the victim, which then spreads across their body (see my avi o3o). When the spread is complete (after 1 post), the  seal allows the user to directly control the body of the victim, allowing the master to act as if the victim's body is their own, as well as their own body (sensory feedback is not shared, however). This seal can be activated and deactivated by the will of the master. The seal, by its obvious mechanics, allows the user to manipulate the the mood of their slave. This could make simply touching air painful, make their eyes insanely sensitive to light, make them deaf, addicted to commonplace substances, and much more. The user is capable of placing the control in someone else's hands, by adding an extra key symbol to the seal and using the 3rd parties chakra with the seal. The original user is capable of overriding the 3rd party. Costs 140 chakra rather than 70 to place. No chakra reductions apply to this.

Last edited by Kozai on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kozai: Jutsu Batch   Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:16 pm

Kozai wrote:
Description: Kozai creates five large pillars of lightning at the five vertices of a regular pentagon, each one thus being 40 meters away from him. These pillars are each three meters thick and 40 meters high. On the post after activation, the pillars appear to fall toward the earth, and upon striking the ground, explode into an enormous burst of lightning chakra that consumes the entire area (40 meter radius around the user, 3 meters high). The weakness to this jutsu is that during the explosion, there is a one-meter radius "safe zone" around the user, that the explosion does not affect. Does shocking/heat damage
"Approved."

Speed: 125
Description: The user seals a great quantity of lightning chakra, which he then charges as a solid disk-shaped seal formed about 10 meters about his head. The user is capable of having the disk shoot bolts of lightning to any point 20 meters away from it, three bolts per post for three posts, then the raiton chakra is fully discharged and the seal disappears. Does piercing/burning damage.
3 super fast lightning bolts each post is a no~ One please. And reduce speed a little bit (115 seems fine, since it is raiton)

Description: The user presses the palm of his hand against an object or person, and performs the seal of confrontation with the other. This jutsu checks against a 100 health value/A-rank durability. Anything of that level or below is affected by the user's lightning chakra, and has its electrons scrambled in position and energy level. Due to the Pauli Exclusion Principle, interactions occur such that the object rips itself apart at the subatomic level, disintegrating. Costs 2x the normal cost (140) chakra. 4x the normal cost (280) chakra if used on something organic, due to the somewhat tough nature of carbon chain covalent bonds.
No chakra reductions? Also what is this "100 health value/A-rank durability"?

Description: The user causes the surface charges on a specific target to increase. Until the target is hit or affected by a lightning jutsu, that target loses 35 health in relation to the user's lightning jutsus. Due to potential difference between the target and the ground, the target also loses 35 speed, due to virtually any object around him gaining inducted charge from his own body, inhibiting his movements electromagnetically.
35 health?
Name: Lightning Release: Hitogami
Range: 40 meters
Handseals: Dog-Bird-Snake-Tiger
Speed: 110
Description: Among Kozai's greatest lightning techniques. The user releases a thin red beam of lightning 40 meters above the ground, where it forms a tiny marble-sized sphere of malignant red lightning chakra; here, it charges for 1 post (the post of activation). The post afterwards, it disperses charged particles over the area. Animate beings within a 40 meter radius of the point where the jutsu was activated (i.e. where the user was when he finished the handseals) will have their nervous systems infiltrated by the charged particles, allowing the user to control their physical movements for the duration of the jutsu. Health resist stat is 110.
Health resist stat? And this is a control jutsu, godmodding~ I don't see a way for someone to give permission for this.

Description: The victim of the seal MUST be willing or unconcious. The user places the seal (shaped like an Uzumaki spiral) on the victim, which then spreads across their body (see my avi o3o). When the spread is complete (after 1 post), the  seal allows the user to directly control the body of the victim, allowing the master to act as if the victim's body is their own, as well as their own body (sensory feedback is not shared, however). This seal can be activated and deactivated by the will of the master. The seal, by its obvious mechanics, allows the user to manipulate the the mood of their slave. This could make simply touching air painful, make their eyes insanely sensitive to light, make them deaf, addicted to commonplace substances, and much more. The user is capable of placing the control in someone else's hands, by adding an extra key symbol to the seal and using the 3rd parties chakra with the seal. The original user is capable of overriding the 3rd party. Costs 140 chakra rather than 70 to place.
"Approved with no chakra reductions."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Kozai: Jutsu Batch   Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Okam: Edited.

Bunkai: Things at those health/durability values or below are affected by the jutsu, due to its rather unorthodox nature

Tuning Fork: Yes, they become 35 points more vulnerable to my lightning jutsus.

Hitogami: 110; anyone at that level or above is simply immune to it. Tech only controls body movements and not chakra, so jutsus that don't require handseals can be cast with ease in this form. Can add things/nerf things to balance, if you would like, but is not absolute RPC control.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kozai: Jutsu Batch   Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:53 pm

I'd like to consult with another about bunkai, as you can just touch someone and they'd pop~
Turning fork: so they loose 35 durability when dealing with other raiton techs? Please refer to durability next time xD Approved.
Hitogami: I'm unsure because nothing if stopping you from controlling them to slit their own throat, amongst other things. I'm gonna have to deny this one
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Kozai: Jutsu Batch   Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Removed Hitogami.
Note that Bunkai has a health resist stat, which I can adjust if need be.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Kozai: Jutsu Batch   Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 10:05 pm

I have no idea what you mean by "health resist stat." Keep it if you like, but it will need to be described in some way other than simply that.

For a couple specifics:

Tuning Fork: Am I reading this right? It looks like anyone within 10m of you will instantly and unavoidably lose 35 speed and 35 durability when up against lighting. That right?

Human Contract: Ryu may overturn this, but I'm going to request that this be used exclusively on willing targets, unconscious or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Kozai: Jutsu Batch   Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 10:14 pm

Edited...?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kozai: Jutsu Batch   Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:44 am

Kozai wrote:

Speed: 115
Description: The user seals a great quantity of lightning chakra, which he then charges as a solid disk-shaped seal formed about 10 meters about his head. The user is capable of having the disk shoot bolts of lightning to any point 20 meters away from it, one bolt per post for three posts, then the raiton chakra is fully discharged and the seal disappears. Does piercing/burning damage.  

Description: The user presses the palm of his hand against an object or person, and performs the seal of confrontation with the other. This jutsu checks against a 60 durability value/A-rank durability. Anything of that level or below is affected by the user's lightning chakra, and has its electrons scrambled in position and energy level. Due to the Pauli Exclusion Principle, interactions occur such that the object rips itself apart at the subatomic level, disintegrating. Costs 2x the normal cost (140) chakra. 4x the normal cost (280) chakra if used on something organic, due to the somewhat tough nature of carbon chain covalent bonds. No chakra reductions apply to this.

Description: The user causes the surface charges on a specific target to increase. Until the target is hit or affected by a lightning jutsu, that target loses 35 durability in relation to the user's lightning jutsus. Due to potential difference between the target and the ground, the target also loses 35 speed, due to virtually any object around him gaining inducted charge from his own body, inhibiting his movements electromagnetically. Can only affect one target at a time.

Description: The victim of the seal MUST be willing or unconcious. The user places the seal (shaped like an Uzumaki spiral) on the victim, which then spreads across their body (see my avi o3o). When the spread is complete (after 1 post), the  seal allows the user to directly control the body of the victim, allowing the master to act as if the victim's body is their own, as well as their own body (sensory feedback is not shared, however). This seal can be activated and deactivated by the will of the master. The seal, by its obvious mechanics, allows the user to manipulate the the mood of their slave. This could make simply touching air painful, make their eyes insanely sensitive to light, make them deaf, addicted to commonplace substances, and much more. The user is capable of placing the control in someone else's hands, by adding an extra key symbol to the seal and using the 3rd parties chakra with the seal. The original user is capable of overriding the 3rd party. Costs 140 chakra rather than 70 to place. No chakra reductions apply to this.
Approved - Your human contract seal may be unapproved though, we'll be discussing the usage of it on unconscious players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kozai: Jutsu Batch   Kozai: Jutsu Batch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kozai: Jutsu Batch
Page 1 of 1