Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] I_vote_lcapC rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] I_voting_barC rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] I_vote_rcap 
Will
C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] I_vote_lcapC rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] I_voting_barC rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Empty
PostSubject: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Mission Details:
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Karou's past days had been quite eventful, he had been going on a lot of missions and trainings, he was actually getting stronger, his fighting style, his cunning side and his intellect, his ability to think sharply, everything that contributed to his overall skill and level.
At least, he had been promoted to chuunin, that was obvious, because he was a bit talented, at least for his level. He had been tasked with the performance of different missions that day, the scrolls for the missions had been distributed to their team members, he was a little annoyed cause the village was trying to overtask him, but it would still be a way to gain the village's trust, even he knew that his teammates would be a bit angry with the village's request, but they qould just have to go.
Karou had been on a missions en mass for once, probably.
Karou's alarm would start buzzing, irking the young Uzumaki, with instinct, he would strike the alarm, the alarm was stricken and landed on the marble floor, their house had been getting a lot of 'clean-ups' as he would call it.
He would wash himself and dress himself, he had read the missions over and over, they were dangerous than the others he had been going through, so he would pack himself with every thing he needed for survival, he would take his ninja pouch bag, stuffed with his kunai and ninja wire, his trench knive and his forehead protector.
He would step out of his bedroom, his parents had gone on a little escapade, they needed time for their romance, though they thought Karou knew nothing off this, he had been spying on them lately, BAD Boy.
He would step out in blue long-sleeve shirt, a wrist band, blue sandals and ash pants. The gentle breeze would glide throughtout the plains of Konohagakure, as expected, the streets were crowded, the background was noisy, everyone was concentrated on their duties, merchants and road-side traders did all their best to attract customers, restaurants put out their posters, in expectation of customers and so on, Karou had been told that they are to assemble at the park, hopefully, that's what would be in the scroll of the others, he would appear at the park, sitting on a little swing, he would expect his teammates, ignoring the numerous kids distorting the quietness and peace in the area.

WC:411
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:17 pm

She was waving to her mother who had finally reopened her shop of kimono dresses and watched as her little brother was caring for the shop, of course with her she needed to train more today and thus she was going to head to the training grounds. That being said as she was passing by the park she noticed Karou sitting on a swing set. She was confused but she went over to him to ask what was going on in her curious mood. Granted she didn't trust him but that didn't mean she hated the guy, just that she was irritated at his inexperience, and somewhat at his over the top personality which greatly clashed with her own. "Karou, what's going on? Any news on missions we're picking up, cause otherwise i'm going to go train and I'd think it best we train together." She asked taking the moment to look over to someone feeding birds and instantly going over to the birds and smiling at them. She always had more of an interest to the creatures than she did with people anyway.

WC: 183
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 12:08 am

Karou would spot Hitomi coming, she looked like a girl in a good mood, and it seems that she was trying to get very strong these days, she would talk to Karou and Karou would open his mouth to talk. Well, I didn't hear much yesterday, but I heard that today's gonna be 'THIEF-BUSTING DAY, so we're probably going after some thieves.. Karou would say those words with a solemn voice, now he would look around, like he was in a haste, his head tilted from one side to the other, Where is this jounin, he's taking too long he would mutter to himself whilst looking down at the plume of grasses. By the way Hitomi, I don't think Makoto is coming. He would end his words with no fear or any emotion, he didn't need Makoto on this mission, afterall, he had cauhgt many thieves and bandit in his life, this was not simple new, however this would surprise Karou if he found out that Makoto was the jounin, though he doubts it

WC:196
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 1:38 am

She looked to him and nodded calmly as she shrugged at his comment. "Thieves aren't that exciting, it's literally chasing scared little idiots around, or getting someone who is dying of hunger. But sure, I'll tag along...they can be erratic with what they do sometimes." She folded her arms over seeing his impatience of something then hearing him mention it. She looked on to see where he was looking to and gave it a while before turning her attention to him once more. "Well I don't mind it, I mean really like I said it's an easy mission to do, knowing him he'd probably come if it were an actual challenge. Remember his speed in the spar?" She mentioned on, seeing as this situation called for an explanation. She was intending to make a point here because of it as well. "He'd probably outspeed all of them, that's really the only problem is that they tend to be runners." She laid her arms down only to pull her hair behind her shoulders. She waited for just a bit longer before shaking her head. "Come on, let's just go do it, we both need the experience anyhow..."

WC: 198
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 3:33 am

Keano nodded to Hitomi's question, his head faced the plume of grasses which the swing set sat upon, opening his mouth. Yes I remember Hitomi-san when he was asked if he remembered how fast Makoto was, But the thieves running won't be much of a problem, I have a way to catch up on them he would say with a soft tone, he would stand up, Yeah, I guess we both need the experience afterall Now standing firmly, he would still look to his left and right every second, Oh there he is, the jounin is coming. With these words said, Karou would lower his head, his left palm as straight as he could make it, he placed it on his forehead, his upper face furrowed down a bit, this was all done so that he could have a better view of the man. You're right, Makoto sensei may not be coming, cause the jonin approaching doesn't look anything like him

WC:191
TWC:798
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 3:35 pm

She looked to the direction he mentioned of him coming towards them, however she shook her head and begun to walk on. "Well either way waiting here isn't finishing anything, besides trying to figure where the stolen goods goes back to is hard already. I hate having to figure it out, such greedy idiots...so let's just go get this done so I can get back home to make lunch for my brother." Hitomi stood up and stretched for a while as she looked to him. "Also you need to figure people out by different methods than just sight." Her mind went to the mission at hand then realized he had the scrolls and she hadn't even looked over what these missions are accurately. "Hey let me look over the missions while we're on the way, I need a good run down for them."

WC: 143
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 12:01 am

Karou listened with open ears, his eyes would follow the girl as he move away, he took in everything she said, some were right, to him, some were wrong, but he nodded to her. He would tilt his head sideways with amazing speed, looking at the direction of the jonin that was now approaching, the man was no less than 12m away from Karou, Karou didn't have the scrolls at hand, he just heard about the details the previous night$ Karou opened his mouth, to talk, but his voice wouldn't resonate for long in the air, because he was interrupted by the jonin. Well, I don'..., Karou would be interruped by a man that had two scrolls held firmly with his palms, I have the scrolls at hand, the man opened the scrolls a bit to read out a few things to them, Well, force is the most important thing here, because you'll be intercepting a thief who just robbed a stall in 13th Konohagakure street, he might be on the run now, and he might not be, but you have to bring him to justice. The man paused for a while, this was all done to let the missions sink into their heads, Also, a thief just stole money from the Bank Of Konohagakure, how you find him is dependent on you, but our sources say he was lsat spotted in an uncompleted building. Both thieves need to be brought to jutsice, if they don't heed the easy way, your fist can be a solution. With that, the jonin paused again, [color=green]Well, after doing that, a mysterious old man has complained to the village authorities, requesting ninjas to recover his stolen item from the Kuroahdi gang, you are also tasked with executing this old man's request, note, that when you enter, you are not to let the gang know that you are connected to the man in any way, stealth and your intelligence will be tested in this mission, just make sure that you don't fail.[color]. With that, the jonin gave Karou a scroll and walked towards Hitomi to hang it over to her, If you have anything you are unclear about, you can read the scrolls for more information. With that, the jonin would walk away

WC:426
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 2:56 pm

She looked to the jounin who came up and explained, though in some ways they looked irritated which only served to irritate her from their blatant call back to her words as if the mission wasn't important.  "Fine then, thanks..." She then turned to the missions and read them over, once she was done she handed them to Karou. "Well just like I thought...runners. Well let's see how far one can run with a severed achilles heel." She mentioned thinking to her scalpel methods. Granted it was a dark thought but she could heal the wound whenever, heck some prisoners are treated better than the homeless so she didn't feel pity for these folk they were to capture. Most she cared was that they were alive, and not dying. "Alright then let's head on now..."

WC: 136
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Karou collected the scroll and also read it, watching the Jonin leave. He would watch him till he faded and walked below the horizon, though he didn't neglect or snub Hitomi all these while, his ears were still picking up sound in his environment. After that was done, Karou stood up,

Yeah, you are right, we beeter start going . On his feet, he would stare more at the scroll, in it had the coordinates for the missions they were to perform, a map was there, each place they were to check out were marked with a red x.
KArou would let the map be his guide, looking down onto the map every second, and also looking forward so as not to get himself an impact with someone or something.
All this while, he hoped Hitomi was following him, or he was following Hitomi, if she wasn't he would just stop and ask her why she wasn't moving, so he went, he had gotten near the place for the first mission. He got to 13th konohagakure street, he knew that looking for a thief wouldn't be easy, and he couldn't do that on land while there were tall buildings, the best option for him was to topple the buildings and get a vision that was similar to a bird's eye vision, though he was unsure if the thief would still be present, not all thiefs are that smart, he looked forward once again, only to see a man dressed in all-black entering a stall, he had a hood and black pants, could he be the one that stole something in the stall the other day?. Well he would soon find out, he turned his head to scout the area from above with his eyes, during that, he heard a scream from the stall the man dressed in black was. Pandemonium struck, That must be the man we are looking for, let's go Hitomi-chan. Provided Hitomi was beside him, he would say those words, striking his palm on the vertical wall atop the roof that marked the perimeters of the rooftop, which acted more like a fence, Karou would shift his weight onto that his legs and that hand, giving him the force he needed to send himself up.
His feet were lifted off the ground, his limbs crossed and titled to the left(his legs) and he slide across the wall, with that, he would have no choice than to obey motion.
His altitude brgan too drop, gravity pushed him to the ground, just as he made an impact with the ground, he would end his landing with a roll, to avoid more impact, standing up. He would run towards the stall, keeping his eyes on the entrance, keeping an eye for the robber

WC:489
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:49 pm

She did indeed follow along, but she had a good estimate of the address herself from looking it over so if she had gotten in front she knew the way generally anyhow. With that said the dark figure seemed to entered into an establishment as Karou pointed out. She noticed him take stance nearby to the entrance so she decided to keep an eye on the other open sides where the robber could escape towards, however rather than do fancy tricks to better get there faster she rather took a route to walking, however just to catch the thief off guard she was literally around the corner, had they try to run to her she could point her leg out to them to have them skidding to a stop or even trip, though that was to say only if they were to come her direction. It was comical mostly because she had nothing better to do than to embarrass the hell out of the idiot.

However if they were to go in Karou's direction then she could skip through the opening to the entrace of the place quickly to meet up and help him out. As one could easily say, there's an easy way and there's a hard way to do this. But no one knew specifically which route was easier. Either way it would be easier to return the items to the shop after this, even if they did break it was better than to lose them all together. Now all there was to do was wait for the action.

WC: 261
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:10 pm

So she did follow Karou, but she didn't take the path he took, but she took another one and walked to prevent the Robber( whether she was assgined to catch him or just a passerby) from telling her purpose with the way she acted
It turned out that the thief had stolen some things and money in a bag, he would decide to escape through the entrance and would run towards it, Karou's running was perfectly timed, just as Karou began to ran, the air rippling in front of him, the evacuation was In process for the robber, the robber had to be quick, you don't rob a place and stay there for an hour.
Immediately Karou got to the entrance, taking a defensive stance, the robber, who had a bag of money held over his shoulder with his right hand dug both legs in the ground, in an attempt to stop him from moving and extended his hands sidewards, dropping the bag in the process.
Just as he got to the door, Karou reached for his shirt immediately, if he got the shirt, he could pull himback and wrestle him to submission, but the robber's hand touched the sides of the entrance, which didn't push him back aLone but let him escape Karou's grab narrowly. Karou's hand grabbed a piece of the fabric made for his cloth, he unclenched his fist just as he escaped his grab because it wasn't useful. So the robber turned and ran to the opposite direction, where Hitomi was, she still concealed her direction and location in this moment, and it would be super effective against robbers like this.
If the robber was to run pass the direction of Hitomi, and Hitomi had her leg on the way, the flump of the robber would be a fall of disgrace

WC:313
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:31 pm

With hearing the commotion she had noticed the robber trying to get away in any way possible, leaving the cloth in Karou's hand. Once the robber came to her direction they were tripped over. She took a moment to look at their true stupidity before kneeling down and grabbing the back of their neck, making sure to have her fingers in a position of control but also could break his neck if he were to move. "Offer resistance, and you offer your life...stay down." She said darkly not giving them a chance to get away this time. She couldn't lift their weight however as she was in the upper hand she did make sure to go ahead and hold their hands together with her other hand. "and moving these will lose the limbs." She warned giving them no chance to make any sort of jutsu to get out of this. "Karou, get the jounin here to get this garbage to jail."

WC: 161
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Karou saw Hitomi's display of dominance, not that it bothered him, but the part about him getting the jonin for the scum before he could be sent to jail did, by that time, he had moved closer to Hitomi and the thief, stopping 2 metres behind the bandit, why would he have to run and get the jonin for such a simple task?, would she even be able to hold the bandit still for then?, no way, Karou in his heart thouhgt that wouldn't be possible, when he would be gone, he was sure that the thief would put up a fight, so he had a plan. Hitomi san, I don't think getting the jonin will do, I suggest that I seal him with my jutsu, who knows, maybe when I'm gone he may try to wrestle you, and seeing his physical build, he may be able to do that, so I suggest you step aside for the technique I am about to perform..
With that, Karou turned backwards, forming a string of handseals, then he faced Rat → Ox → Dog → Dog → Clap hands → Boar, and after the boar handseal, he Slammed his hand on the ground, ready to release the burst of chakra underneath the thief. "Hitomi-san" he would say, "Instead of getting the jonin, I can seal him and when we're done with everything, I can go to the jonin and unseal them myself, there, they'll find themselves in jail" he said. Should Hitomi step away from the man, he would release chakra towards the thief, once the sealing formula reached below the thief, the thief would poof and be sealed in the sealing formula.
That was the Uzumaki Sealing Technique he just used.

WC:297

Chakra:280-20

Jutsu used: Uzumaki Sealing Technique
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 3:27 pm

She was about to correct him on her abilities but she decided to move away considering it was an easier method. Not that she cared for easy methods much just that she may not have the brute strength to hold them down, she does have the knowledge of the body. She moved away once it was done and after he was sealed she looked to Karou. "Physicality isn't the problem here, I even mentioned how I could infact break his wrists. Heck his ankles are sprained now, most he can do is crawl." She pointed out but gave a sigh looking on. "Look just go put him away, but next time don't question my abilities. I know my limit, and I know when I will ask for aid." She then began fixing her hair and then looked to him. "Alright so how about the stolen goods, did you retrieve them and return them?"

WC: 153
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 4:23 pm

The sealing was complete, Karou would look on as she stated her importance, he would look at the ceiling with rolling eyes for a second, it was swift and was a little bit delightful, he made it swift so that she wouldn't notice. 'Who cares' he said in his mind, at least she wouldn't be able to know what he said since his mind was his personal space. Now facing her back, smiling, he would open his mouth.
I have to admit, Konoha lacks good thieves he said pausing a bit, moving closer to a shelf near their location.
Before leaning on the wall near the shelf, he raised his left leg up and crossed them in such a way that the soles would be touching the wall.

Well..[/b] he would say, We were not told to actually restore the goods back, cause that information wasn't given, so I guess our work is done, can we proceed, can we... [/b]. He would say, sluggishly. Using the sole in contact with the wall, he would push himself forward by pushing against the wall, which in turn pushed him forward.
He would cross his hands, well If she said yes, then they would proceed, if no, then reasoning with her might have to commence

WC:227
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 8:31 pm

She looked aside and nodded. "Yeah, and they're not getting any better." She then looked back to him then recalled the note. "Ah yes, well then here I was determined the note mentioned somewhere of returning the goods. Eh the investigators can figure that out, for now let's go on then." She answered as she looked on to the skies, it was still morning and there was much else to do. "Alright next is the eh...oh a bank robbery right?" She recalled from the scrolls as she looked to Karou for confirmation. "Cause the last one is the return item one, now I get my own confusion there...hmm." She pondered as things went on. She looked to him and awaited his departure so she could follow.

It was at least a fairly pleasant day, nothing clouding up the sky or papers and leaves catching in tangles of her hair. Very soothing and calm, if not for now amongst the terror of thieves. So in all the waiting wasn't minded, infact it was helping her calm down from irritance. Maybe it's because she got irritated easily because she was busy, or perhaps her mind just runs to fast to catch up. Either way it was apparent she needed a break of some sort after this.

WC: 214
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 12:52 pm

[OOC:I'm sorry but I won't be able to reply here anymore, just take it that my character snubbed you and walked away, this character is gonna die soon and I don't want a mission undone while the xter is dead]

[Exit]

Again, I am very sorry
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:07 am

(it's fine ima finish these missions up and then exit)

After the thief was caught it seemed her teammate decided to bail, perhaps on important business or something. Which left her to the missions alone, granted they weren't that hard, she did gloat on it earlier though she didn't mean to, but she had a finicky idea of doing things alone. Considering she hoped to be over that during her rank to Sp. Jounin. Then again she had to remember some missions were just meant to get done, didn't matter how. So with that Hitomi headed on to the next part of the mission bunch one of them being the bank robbery. This wasn't so difficult, sure it was two on one but she was capable, especially with her skills in scalpel and senbon use. She had killed before, and though the mission didn't entitle her to do so, if she was able to do that then what's keeping her from capturing some stupid hooligans that aren't even part of the village. With that she hid nearby as she listened out to the bank for them to return, it took a while but finally after an hour they did return for more and this was her time to catch them in the act.

She began to walk onto the scene, very calm as the other two seemed to be there, they were on edge and ready to attack as if like a wild wolf pack. With that however she slipped a senbon from her pocket closing her eyes to hum a tune before watching one try to run off with the stolen goods. A small smirk placed upon her as she threw the senbon at them, this ended up pinning one of their hands to the ground as they cried out, the other seemed ready to fight back and did so, using taijutsu against her to hopefully kick her down a notch. But this wasn't going to be easy as they found to be where she was more than capable, having her hair stand on end as what seemed to be hand signs flashed by in front of her faster than one could just barely see. Like live snakes the hair obeyed her commands and caught the other attacker being cut in many places from his so called attack. Once she was able she took the other and tossed them down to the ground with her hair, knocking them out from the blow. She then looked to the other and got one more senbon out only to pierce the other hand and trap them there, unable to move without being in deep pain from the wounds. She didn't care how much blood there was or even if there was crying, the idiots shouldn't have dared to come here and cross her. Besides she's seen and heard much worse than just a small flesh wound.

It was then she noticed amongst the pile of stolen goods some items for another mission, so it meant they hand't just been to the bank but throughout the village. It was a rather easy process to gather the goods right in front of the still awake one and then head off to the address of the person who had asked for the mission of returning the stolen items to the person whom requested for them, amazingly none were broken considering she was cautious on the fight rather than just destroy everything like some jumpy brute. With that she began to head on home, a day of finished requests and missions had her ready for a good dinner to make as she greeted her younger brother at the doorway and headed in.

WC: 606
TOTAL: 2055 wc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]   C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C rank missions[Makoto|Darny|Hitomi]
Page 1 of 1