An AU Naruto RPG
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Shinobi Fables Untold
by Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
by # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
by Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
by Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
by First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
by Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

» Shinobi Life
by First Mizukage Rei-Sama Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:53 pm

» Salutations
by Kein Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:03 am

» Salutations
by Kein Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:00 am

Top posters
Webmaster
 
Will
 
Horus
 
Ryan
 
darny
 
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
 
Makoto
 
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
 
Hitomi Shiruku
 
V
 
Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2015-08-06

PostSubject: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:45 pm

Kai.
Kumogakure
Kai’s eyes flickered between the two males that stood close to her. They looked just as exhausted if not more than she did which was comforting in a way. Sure, they had been just as useless if not more than she was, the four-tailed monkey hadn’t been effected by any of their attacks, but at least they attempted to defeat the threat posed to the village. It was a whole lot more than what the council had done which was nothing and the mere thought of those who were suppose to be the village’s first line of defense caused her to wonder where they were once again. She theorized that they had either fled the village along with those not capable of standing up against the threat that had suddenly knocked on their door or ended up dead. She would like to think that the members of the council were far from cowards, so she hoped that their absence was due to their demise. She would accept no excuses from any that had lived through the attack if they hadn’t been incapacitated by the assault.

Yellow eyes would settle on the highest ranking shinobi amongst them, taking in what he had to say. She pursed her lips before tilting her head back, her eyes shifted to the sky and narrowed on the dark clouds that still loomed overhead. It would be befitting of the current situation if it were to rain right now, though she rather not trek through mud and lift debris soaked to the bone. “That’s if they’re alive.” She said, a solemn look crossing her face as her head was brought back down. She would look at the two males once again before closing her eyes and turning to face where the gate had stood before its destruction. “I guess we should start over there. Doubt anyone survived though.” Her eyes would reopen, revealing nothing but the milky white eyes that her clan was known for. Sure, she looked nothing like a Hyuga, but her eyes always took on what was expected of someone from her clan the moment her Byakugan was active.

Kai would look around for a moment, looking hard for even the faintest sight of chakra. She would really like to believe someone had survived the attack at the gate, but she knew that was unrealistic. She wondered when others would arrive to see if the coast was clear as well as to assist in assessing the damage to the village for the three shinobi that had combated the threat couldn’t do it alone.
0430 | 0430
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:20 am

Kozai had been wise, when the rather catastrophic destruction broke out, to hide in the cellar of his apartment building, with only his blanket and stuffed teddy bear to keep him company. He'd whisper to the toy that it'd be all right, and that they'd make it out of this alive, though his senses and the crashing noises around him kept trying to tell him otherwise. He'd closed his eyes, and hoped for the best... and despite everything that was going on, he somehow survived. Mentally thanking the late architect who had designed the building, he stood up after all the hubbub was over and done.
First thing's first, he thought, he needed to get out. Up above him, there was a small hole that led to what looked like a wrecked first floor. He jumped up, and grabbed onto a ledge, pulling himself out of the basement, teddy-bear in tow. He'd left his now dirty and slightly ripped blanket down below. It probably wouldn't be of any use to him now. Standing up, he surveyed the dusty lobby. Not a soul around... now how to get out of here? He moved to the window, and started to push. The debris came away easily, and he stepped out.
As he took the first few steps into a somewhat wrecked Kumo, he immediately cut his bare right foot on a shard glass. His slight cry of pain echoed around the area as he hopped around a little bit, temporarily not caring who watched him. Then he stopped. Hey, was a little girl over there... he looked about her age, even thought he was (probably) older. Quickly, right after his hesitation, Kozai would hide behind a rather large piece of broken wall, hiding his form completely and hoping she wouldn't see him. Not only was he scared of most people, he was also afraid that she might be some kind of scavenging bandit, out to get him and his teddy for sure!
[330/330]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:27 am

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

The attack on the village, the day the bijuu had assaulted their home, the day war and death and desolation had drawn so near to their hearts, had been a terrifying ordeal indeed. Ayatsuri, having been far from the gate at the time of the attack, training away at a local dojo, had been unable to make it to ground zero before the gate fell. It was not until after the destruction had fully commenced that she, or a good portion of the people around her, had any idea that they were under attack. However, she had reacted quickly, rallying anyone near her, dojo members and neighbors alike, and aiding them in their escape. Thus began the evacuation process.

It was a difficult process, to say the least, getting everyone out in a timely and efficient manner while simultaneously minimizing the damage they caused to one another. Some ran and many more wanted to, but the woman had worked tirelessly to keep them from panicking, reassuring everyone that the shinobi of the village were handling the mess, that they would repel the threat and that the village would be safe. She was unsure if this was true at the time and remained unsure until the bijuu vanished in a flash. The village, as she was well aware was weak. They had few able bodied fighters and a small population considering the size of the city. She’d done everything she could to evacuate the civilians and assure them of their safety, but had the bijuu continued their assault, there would have been no stopping them. Kumogakure would have been no more.

She moved slowly through the wreckage now, taking account of the extent of the damages. Houses had been obliterated, glass and timber lay strewn about at random, tread beneath the beasts’ feat and attacks. Great globs of hardened earth, stemming from the giant monkey’s magma, had solidified in a dozen random places, blocking streets and crushing buildings. Her dark eyes filled with sadness at the senseless death and destruction that had ensued, a wake of blackness cast like a shadow over the village. She looked up, seeing the gray sky, as though the heavens themselves wished to weep but could not. She felt, in a small part of her, the urge to cry as well, though another part of her had shunned this; that day, and her time in the nigh-abandoned village, had changed her, taken a toll upon her mind. She’d grown harder, more calloused, and while she still disliked fighting, she no longer could say with certainty that she was above it.

As she moved, a party came into view, a young girl with flowing blond hair and a pair of older looking men flanking her. As she drew nearer, she recognized the girl, the newly elected Raikage of the village, the woman who would lead them through this difficult time. Still a ways out, Ayatsuri would begin a light jog to catch up to her and her guards, her red dress flowing behind her with her hair while dark legging protected her modesty. She carried with her, as always, he elegant rapier, doubting that it should prove useful now of all times, but still weary of another surprise attack. ”Raikage-sama! Hello!” She slowed as she drew near, stopping a few feet away from the girl and bowing as she arrived to show her respect. ”I’m sorry to come up to you out of the blue, but I just wanted to say high and congratulate you.” She looked around at the glass spread about like ash. ”Er… perhaps now is not the best time. But at least evacuation went smoothly after the initial assault, so casualties were kept at a minimum…” She trailed off at the end, her words growing thicker. She was just embarrassing herself in front of her new lord, showing that she had only been able to save some. She looked away, her eyes darting down to the ground near what looked to be a broken kitchen table, three legs missing. Someone used to eat there.

681|681

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:19 am

With the Bijuu's invasion among the Kumogakure as wel as other villages, the shinobi were soon reminded of the fear these beasts bestowed. As the Kumo had almost been destroyed much like the Iwagakure before hand by a Bijuu-dama. The significance of this attack would stand in the hearts of those who participated, those who witnessed death, fear, and hate. The pure evil of the Bijuu chakra will be long remembered in the minds of the few brave who stood against such a threat, without much force to back them up in the least. Did the Kumogakure owe their lives to the strange man who "Saved" them or should be even more cautious that someone had that kind of power to take Bijuu's with them instantly. Dominick questioned the markings on the beast just before they disappeared, from his memory he couldn't make out exact details, but he was too curious about the event. He didn't know if anyone else noticed the same detail he had, but it wasn't the time to discuss matters like this. As he stood near his Raikage, and his other Jounin friend, they discussed matters of the missing council elders. Kage-Sama respect had fallen down, as they were supposedly the strongest in the village, how could they have not helped in the matter. Her thoughts wouldn't be subsided by petty word-play if they were to come into contact, she would only be satisfied by the excuse of death. It wouldn't be fair to blame the dead, for something they had no control over. Nature had decided it was time to take their lives, and so nature did with no interruptions.

With his loyalty, Dominick would devote his loyalty to Lord Kai. He started searching through patches of debris she had pointed out, as they assessed the damage they had taken, and the causalities. As he lifted with his legs, he pushed away lumps of concrete, and shattered glass constantly cutting his hands and any other exposed skin. Through debris he found different common household items, spills, broken glass, and a teddy bear. The teddy bear had looked familiar, as if he'd seen it only but recently. As he thought back, it was the same teddy bear that the kids who were caught under the debris from earlier had held his arm. His heart skipped a beat...he'd be frightened to what laid even further under the patch. He started to recklessly through debris away from the pile, lifting broken lumber, ignoring the cuts on his hands as glass dug into his skin. His eyes widened as he found a corpse, the back plate of Kumogakure armor had been facing his direction. Through the dust, a faint coughing sound could be heard, as Dominick pulled back the corpse, he had seen 3 children underneath, barely alive most likely with large amounts of gases in their lungs. One by one he started pulling them out, laying them across the ground, as they began coughing in unison. As he pulled shards of glass from the corpse it moved a bit, it started to cough itself. The body had still been alive, as he turned it over to take a glimpse of the face, it was the medical Shinobi from earlier who he asked to watch over the kid. He must not have been quick enough to get them out, but he was quick enough to cover them. Dominick laid his corpse a bit further from the children bodies who were slowly recovering. "(Cough Cough) I guess...the beasts are gone?(Cough), looking around at the devastation noticing the children laid out safe,"At least I could fulfill one last mission....one last mission before I walk the path into a new day", he held his hand out for a fist-bump. As Dominick knodded his head and accepted the gesture by applying his knuckles to the Medical Nin, his eyes fell down alongside his arm. "So long my friend, may your sins be forgiven and you rest in eternal peace", speaking low in case the children could hear him. He rose to his feet, scavenging for water, water to give to the children to attempting to get them to enough health to find safety themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2015-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:31 pm

Kai.
Kumogakure
Dominick was off to the races. Milky-white eyes watched, briefly, as he began to do some other than look for the bodies of both the living and the deceased. Her byakugan would pick up on the chakra system that belonged to a person of short stature and she made a move to see if something was up, but her eyes would suddenly snap over to a female. She stopped moving at that moment, the blonde raising an eyebrow as she was addressed by a title she wasn’t familiar with. Raikage, she knew of the title since her father had told her that a tournament was being held today to decide on the councils replacement, but she hadn’t participated to her knowledge nor had the tournament finished - she assumed the attack interrupted that. So, she naturally considered this a prank and she wasn’t in the mood for it. Her eyes would narrow on the girl as she continued to speak, her mind discerning rather or not this girl was serious. She sounded serious enough and that had the blonde thinking that she had gotten her mixed up with some other short blonde kid who hailed from the Hyuga clan. Not a possibility, but it was a lot more logical than what she was presented with.

She pursed her lips as she deactivated her Byakugan, the blonde tired of seeing only the female’s chakra system and nothing more. Never one to beat around the bush, Kai decided that attempting to figure this out on her own would be painstakingly slow and pointless when someone fully capable of answering her was present. So, she sighed deeply, eyes softening slightly as she gazed in the direction of the smaller chakra system she had seen before the arrival of the female. “Er.” She began, her yellow eyes drifting back to the female’s figure. “I think you may have me confused with someone else, miss,” she said, voice soft and a little tired. “Unless…” she drifted off, shaking her head. “Never mind, this can be sorted, um, later. Can you help us assess the damage and locate the dead.” She gave the female a smile, “we should get an estimate on the death toll.”

She looked ready to leave, but her body seemed to suddenly jolt into awareness. “Oh! Um. Were any of the council members amongst those who fled?” Her head cocked to the side. She would wait for the answer before dismissing herself with a swift ‘thank you’ and heading in the direction of the smaller chakra system. She didn’t know if whomever it was had moved since her conversation, but she hoped they didn’t. Kai questioned why they were hiding, but reminded herself that this could be an extremely frighten child that didn’t know that the shinobi that had been standing about were friendlies. She rounded the broken wall and yellow eyes would lock onto the form of a boy no older than herself.

She blinked several times, staring at the boy the entire time before shaking her head and putting her hands on her hips. “What’s your name and why are you hiding?”

0522 | 0952
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-08-03
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:22 am

It was a dark day in Kumogakure, the village was in ruins from the onslaught of just a single tailed beast, the 4 tails. As he trudged over desolated ground, prying rubble apart, he couldn't help fut feel angst that the village had been effectively levelled by a single tailed beast, and that the 8 tails had not been the cause of it. If it by itself, or even if both had attacked, there would certainly be nothing left here, no-one to be prying apart what rubble there was left. Hideaki. He checked the remains of houses in hopes that he, like his comrades had managed to find any signs of life, but at the moment, he was looking at bloodstained walls, missing limbs and the crushed remains of something that once resembled a human.

He regrouped with his chuunin companion, seeing he was scrambling for water. He withdrew his blade discreetly and moved it in a small arch without any of the pace it usually had. Water trickled in a trail from the blade. He would slowly walk passed the children, holding the blade over them with two hands, motioning for them to drink the water. It was safe to drink, he'd tested it himself many a time before. He found that his eyes no longer were blazing a radiant glow like before. He felt hollow. But he knew what he was doing as soon as evacuations had finished and he was free from orders. He looked over to the young Hyuga. She seemed... different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/c/BurstingHope
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:32 am

Kozai relaxed... she hadn't yet f-
"What's your name, and why are you hiding?"
Yikes! Kozai jumped like a scared rabbit in surprise. Had she really seen him after all...? He fell backwards on the ground, clutching the stuffed animal close to his chest.
S-so scary... he thought to himself. The little girl was about his height, which was embarrassing. But what was worse was that she was bossing him around! After about a second of terrified staring, Kozai bowed his head submissively.
"I'm Kozai Uzumaki", he began, softly, "and I was running because.... um..."
Because I don't like people, he thought. They scare me, the way they look at me scares me like nothing else. Even my nightmares are not as bad in comparison. Of course, he didn't say that. This girl didn't need to know... but he needed to say something!
"... because I'm not properly dressed..."
Well, he was just wearing a white v-neck undershirt and shorts for a child maybe half his actual age, and he hadn't worn shoes for months. To appear (as a jonin of the village, no less), before the other ninja would hopefully be a good enough excuse for this rather overbearing female.
[200/530]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:14 am


Prima dona
First lady of
the stage
425|1106


A couple more people, other shinobi likely, had gathered as the Ayatsuri ran up to the girl and her guards. They milled about listlessly, picking their way through the wreckage and destruction, one of them seeming to search for bodies. The scene grim, the woman kept herself on alert, not simply because the bijuu, having arrived from seemingly nowhere, but also because an injured person, clinging still to life, could emerge from any of the toppled houses at any moments. It seemed unlikely, to be perfectly honest, but still possible, and Ayatsuri could hope. Where had everyone been during the attack? Where had the high ranking shinobi, the council, gone?

When she finally spoke to the girl before her, a woman she was sure had been voted as the Raikage by the majority of civilians and ninja, her eyebrows rose up to meet her hairline for a moment. Had this girl not been told of her position? What else could explain these bodyguards? Ayatsuri frozen in a moment of confusion before picking herself back up mentally, responding to the girl’s request. ”Sure sure, summon me if you need me.” She turned her head once more, looking to the scattered refuse cluttering the ground in the wake of the bijuu. ”And of course, I am more than happy to assist in the task.” She bowed lightly once more before turning and looking through the toppled houses and broken boards, joining in the grim task of locating and counting the dead. She wondered if they’d need to be buried, if they even had families left to bury them.

The girl moved over then in a brisk walk to a nearby partially standing structure, locating there a boy that she knew, someone she’d met only a few days before. What on Earth was Kozai doing here? She figured he was a ninja, but still, this seemed like a scene that he may want to stay away from. The girl questioned him as to why he was here and why he was hiding, reflecting Ayatsuri’s thoughts as well, though she could probably have guessed at his secrecy. He simply didn’t like people and certainly did not enjoy crowds. She quirked her eye at the strange explanation he gave, claiming to be running because he was not properly dressed. She stood from her hunched position upon the ground, looking at the boy as he spoke, waiting to see what would come of this. Perhaps she’d notice him and wave, or perhaps she could vouch for him if that became necessary.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:08 pm

In the midst of searching for water, his companion Elixar, had already started hydrating the youth, that he had laid down. While the others continued to search, Dominick quickly hurried around the building, in society a male crying was a sign of weakness and he didn't want that spreading across the village. As he leaned against the building, his arms can be seen holding him up at an angle, as the ground beneath him grew wetter, and wetter. His eyes had started to leak of water, others would call it crying no matter how it looked, as he tried to hold back the tears he could feel his eyes drying out around the edges, and an irritating feeling. With his torn sleeve, he wiped the wet marks from his face. Returning to the other searching parties, he blindly started searching the rubble again. The group seemed to have grown depressed, each of them rather new to each other, or rather depressed. This incident would be held rather close to their hearts, unless someone with words of wisdom had something to say. "After today....not one of us will be the same. We have all suffered in some way or another from today's events. It fine to feel the feeling that you hold right now. It good to remember this feelings because you'll try your best to ensure it will never happen again. Each village has it's own dark secrets, and they overcome it. The thing about the Kumo, is that our will to fight won't allow us to sit her and take this lightly."he would say to himself, as if he was practicing to speak in front of a large crowd. Anyone near him would have heard his speech, or at least a glimpse of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2015-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:10 am

Kai.
Kumogakure
Yellow eyes roamed over the boy who had introduced himself as Kozai, seemingly searching for something as silence descended between the two. She stayed quiet for a couple seconds, only breaking the silence after she was done with her assessment of the boy. She smiled at him as she crouched down, getting on his eye level not because she was taller or anything, but because the boy had fallen when she had approached him. She noted that he was rather tall for the age his appearance suggested, he being at least a foot taller than her by her estimate. Yet she didn’t jump to the conclusion that this boy was older than her by almost a decade. How could she?

“That’s a lame excuse, but I’ll accept it,” she said, winking at the boy as her eyes drifted to the left. She thought she caught something in the corner of her eyes, but it had been absolutely nothing. Kai shook her head as she stood up. “You should come out of hiding, Kozai. Don’t know how stable the ruins are and it won’t do to have you…” she trailed off, stopping that thought before she could finish it given the current situation they were in. It simply didn’t seem appropriate to warn him that he may be crushed if the wall decided that there was no point to standing tall anymore. No, she would’ve referred to him as an abstract blob that’d pass for modern art, but that really didn’t make the thought any less morbid.

She turned around and began walking over to Ayatsuri - who was close by. Yet, she paused suddenly, the blonde looking over her shoulder. “Oh! I’m Kai, by the way,” she paused for a moment before clarifying, “Kai Hyuga-Furue.” She turned her attention back to Ayatsuri, “join us.” With that said she walked over to the female. She decided that they would be taking care of the damage a little further from the gate. If there were survivors amongst the rubble, they would need to be rescued quickly. “You’re with me and Apple Crumb. The boys could handle the front,” she said as she reactivated her Byakugan. This time she would be searching for people that hadn’t been near the gate.

0377 | 1329
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-08-03
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:05 am

The child had now received sufficient water, so Elixar cut off the supply that was dripping down fro his blade. He flicked it to the side to dry the blade and slipped it back into its sheathe. He wasn't particularly sure what he could do, there were very few medical staff around if any, and he wasn't sure who was who. The only notable figures around didn't seem to be performing first aide, and judging from the ages, were all in the same boat as him, running around like a somewhat headless chicken to find people that were trapped under the rubble, and then freezing like a dear in the headlights when they'd actually found someone, as if they were expecting to only get as far as looking for someone to save, not actually do anything once they'd rescued them.

Luckily the numbers of people they were finding were slowly beginning to increase in number, but so would the number of injured citizens as they found people and were unable to offer them any real form of support.

[OOC: Legitimately not sure what we're supposed to be doing in this topic xD]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/c/BurstingHope
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2015-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:07 pm

Quote :
OOC: Take this as a chance to meet your fellow shinobi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-10-03
Age : 20
Location : Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:51 pm

Kosuke made his way around the rubble. He had been training in the mountains when the beast had attacked, by the time he made it back he witnessed the beasts vanish into thin air. He would then take on a very serious face as he noticed all of the destruction that had occurred in his absence. He immediately began to search through the rubble and debris to find any survivors to save. He would notice a few other shinobi doing the same. The jounin knew he had to help any of the civilians or genin who were present in the immediate area of the attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:08 am


Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

318 | 1428


Ayatsuri provided whatever aide she could, though being one with no real medical training, she could do little other than move some of the bodies from beneath the rubble, laying them out and keeping a mental tally of them. She hoped that soon another squad would come to collect them, to give them a burial and to inform their families, if they had a family, of the tragedy that had befallen them. She saw as her fellow Kumogakure members helped out as well, some finding bodies, some hiding from the horror, and some finding a few survivors, stragglers made homeless with nowhere to go. She saw one fell procure water and give it to another. The air was serious, tense almost, as it seemed most of the people had been shaken by the blow dealt to the village as a whole. After a short time of doing this, and finding a collection of bodies, the woman stood, stretching herself, only to find the young girl with the guards approaching her.

She listened as the girl, a girl who she would swear was her technical superior and ruler of the village by merit of democratic election, introduced herself. Ayatsuri smiled as she did, giving a respectful bow once more, the gestured tempered by her bright eyes. ”It is a pleasure to meet you, Kai-sama. My name is Ayatsuri.” She heard as the girl told her she was to go with her and someone by the name of Apple Crumb. She raised an eyebrow at this, unsure of who this Apple Crumb person was, but she did as she was told anyway, following the lead of her lord. ”Of course, I’m happy to accompany you and… Apple Crumb.” She smiled widely, unsure of what the group would be doing exactly, but following along anyway. If there were yet more survivors, she would gladly offer any help she could to them.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2015-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:36 pm

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-08-03
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:05 pm

OOC: Short post, gonna exit now :3

Elixar had searched the houses, and the numbers had started to drop in success. Some of the ninja were departing, and Elixar decided it was best he do the same, and go and see how his friend was doing, hopefully now with medical attention. "Hideaki-kun, I'm heading to go and see someone, I'll be in the fields soon after, I'm going to get stronger... take a mission or something to clear my head. If you're not busy, then be my guest to follow."

And with that, he shot off into the distance.

[Impromptu Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/c/BurstingHope
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2015-10-03
Age : 20
Location : Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:04 pm

Kosuke had looked all over and had used clones to take some of the wounded he found to the med teams. He was very distraught over not being in the attack, not helping the village fend off those monsters. He wanted nothing more than to help, but he was too late. He decided to go off to his private meditating place to try and organize his thoughts.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:10 pm

[Exit I guess]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:52 pm

He knew the days after would be filled with hard-labor, rebuilding the his village, and the bonds of the Shinobi who have been traumatized by this experience. As the sun died down for the day, passing behind the clouds, allowing them to change a more saturated color. Half of his face lit up, as the light grazed his skin, creating a gentle warm feeling. A familiar voice met his ear drum, as Elixar walked away offering to take on missions with him once again. He grinned just a bit, giving off a little gesture ensuring he'd take up the offer. Til then....til then.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]   

Back to top Go down
 
Assessing The Damage [Kumo Only]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kumo Kumo no Mi: Cloud Cloud fruit
» Senju, Akarui [Kumo Genin]
» Shihōin, Maya [Kumo Genin]
» Kumo Kumo no Mi: Cloud Cloud Fruit (Remade)
» Generic Ninja for Kumo Mission

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: