Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me I_vote_lcapjutsus for me - Jutsus for me I_voting_barjutsus for me - Jutsus for me I_vote_rcap 
Will
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me I_vote_lcapjutsus for me - Jutsus for me I_voting_barjutsus for me - Jutsus for me I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Jutsus for me

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Empty
PostSubject: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:54 pm

Name:Fuinjutsu: Powerful bind technique
Type:Fuinjutsu
Element:N/A
Range:80m
Handseals:Tiger|Dog|Hare|Dragon or small seal
Speed:85
Description: This technique, a true testament to the fuinjutsu prowess of the Uzumaki Clan, although, only few know this and have been passed from generation to genration by the family that created it, that family being Karou's ancestor and some others, though some non-Uzumaki members have once been taught. After the needed hand seals, a seal forms on an individual's hand, that looks exactly like an Uzumaki's spiral though has some distinctive markings, the user makes contact with the opponent, if successful, black markings would envelop the opponent and they would be binded.
Incase the user can't peform handseals, they can still use the chakra writing technique to write a small seal(that looks exactly like the one for this tech) to finish the jutsu. This jutsu, just like the binding jutsus used in the Fourth Shinobi World War will continually bind the target without upkeep, unless someone breaks it with a jutsu that can nullify it( e.g a fuin cancelling jutsu like five elements unseal, or with 90strength)

Name:Chakra Absorbtion
Type:Ninjutsu
Range:0.5m
Handseals:Boar- Horse
Speed:N/A
Description:
jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlmRcP7BmoeXPxke8pklnJef3Y8CiE6O_9fMlPlT07JOTfekMxT9iHyJ3c.
After the user performs the needed handseals, chakra emanates the user's hands, this chakra can be used to suck an opponent's chakra anywhere around the user, even possible to absorb chakra in their body. When the hand hits a target, it absorbs 20 chakra, when it doesn't, and opponent is still in range, it takes 10chakra( when the opponent is 50cm away)
. C rank upkeep

Name:Chakra Transfer Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Range:Touch
Handseals:N/A
Speed:N/A
Description: This allows a user to transfer chakra to a user with or without their consent, as long as the user can touch the ally,, transferring chakra to the opponent requires very delicate chakra control, so as for the chakra being transferred to be able to match the allies chakra. This technique doesn't require chakra initially and the amount of chakra given to an ally is the amount of chakra the user will lose and the ally will receive

Last edited by darny on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 12:30 am

Name: Fuinjutsu bind
Range:Touch
Handseals:Small seall
Speed:
Description: This techniques requires a fuinjutsu tag that has nothing engraved on it, the original tag will be replaced by the small seal of this technique with a kanji of 'bind and render useless'. After the tags have have been tagged with their seals, the user is now free to place it on whoever they like, once the tags connect with anyone, they would do their job, just like exploding by ice bombs and explosive tags, they bind and immobilise them the target instead. The technique can be cancelled by removing the tag
Requires: Fuinjutsu 5

Name:Fuinjutsu: Explosive Sealing
Range:20m
Handseals:Large seal
Description: The user writes a sealing tag on the ground, which is more like an Uzumaki spiral, but only resembles it slightly, once the seal has been created, the user can activate the seal anytime they like with the unison seal, once the unison seal has been performed, an explosion of bluie chakra will happen, this explosion is not capable of killing, but once the blue chakra touches the opponent, it will emanate them and a sealing formula will appear on the user, the user is capable of controlling what enters the seal and what doesn't(I.e if a lot of people are caught in it, the user is capable of choosing who they want in the seal that formed on their body)

Last edited by darny on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:06 am

For Chakra writing, I'm not going to allow this simply because it removes the startup time for all fuinjutsu.

Err... How does one escape from this bind?

Not allowing Chakra absorption either. You made it ridiculously powerful for a C rank. While the amount of chakra it saps is low, purely the fact that if someone is anywhere near you they get drained is the reason I won't allow this at such a low level. And Chakra drain plus Stat drain is way too much to ask for. And then it absorbs C rank and below attacks. So much for so little

Get rid of chakra transfer requirements. Mention that the jutsu takes no Chakra to perform. Get rid of ability to transfer Chakra without touch. That would be a different Technique.

Seal override, C rank please. Change range to touch.

Seal destruction, D rank please. Change range to touch.

Fuinjutsu bind is too low ranked. Also how does one escape the bind. And change range to touch

Explosive sealing... Wut. I don't even understand what this does. Please reword. To make it clearer for me

Highlight denied. Can't summon sealed objects as they exist within a different plane of existence

Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:57 am

Chakra absorbtion is canon, and it does the same effect as this, well, I'm willing to bump it to B rank, hope that will be ok, and I'll get rid of the requirements.
For chakra transfer, I don't think transferring chakra without touch is overhyped or something, I'll be glad if you can reconsider, seeing the way it was used in the anime, not all requires touch, if you reconsider, I'll be willing to set a requirement for chakra to be trasferred without touch.

And for seal override, I would like the rank to be D rank, it costs so much chakra for just doing little work, I mean for a fuin that isn't in use yet, not that if you touch it or something the fuin will activate, no, it won't, it's like changing the seal on a fuin tag(so I don't like the design, I want to make It look more cool). If you say it should remain C rank, then ok, I might remove it though lol. And oh, in the description, I was specific, 'the user will place their hand on it( it refers to the formula or sealing tag to manipulate the ink', so I don't need to say touch, but now that I've seen it, I'll just change it to Touch.
I'll bump fuinjutsu bind to B rank, hope that's acceptable.
About chakra writing, ok, I'll just remove it
I'll remove highlight, as you requested.
And about explosive sealing, it just requires me to write a fuin on a surface, then leave, I can detonate it with an half-ram handseal when I like, when I detonate it, it'll create an explosion( explosions are normally dome-shaped), the size of the explosion has been given, so the barrier would just erect itself at the greatest distance the explosion reached away from the formula. The explosion doesn't kill anyone when it explodes, it only forms the perimeter of the barrier, when the dome has been created, anyone in will be sealed.

Hope that's good
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 2:11 am

So Ryan, sorry for being bossy and acting rude. I succumbed to your orders, so I'd like you to review this again.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Remove references to canon in your descriptions. This site is AU.

Your weakness for powerful bind Technique is unclear. It's also unclear what exactly is bound. Overall this jutsu is just vague and I don't know where to start in telling you how to fix it

Specify an upkeep for Chakra absorption.

In Chakra transfer include the fact that It requires no Chakra to perform initially and that the target receives just as much Chakra as you put in. Seems obvious but good to specify

Seal override approved.

Seal destruction approved, but fix the rank. It turned into a smilie

This Binding needs a weakness. Like a strength limit. If the opponent has x amount of strength then they can break out. Also C rank jutsu don't require S rank fuinjutsu skill. Remove this please.

Explosive sealing still makes little to no sense to me. How does it explode to create a dome to trap someone. That's like three different effects at once. And a 50m sealing range won't be approved for such an easy jutsu. All you'd need was to put the seal on a projectile and throw it.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Bump, I hope this is alright
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 9:43 am

There are still references to canon things
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 9:57 am

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Don't see the "x amount of strength can beat binding" part
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:06 pm

Ryu, I want it to be more like cloth binding tech, I don't think strength can break that right? And I also stated what needs to be done to cancel the technique, remove the tag
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 2:26 am

Hello. I'm still here, cause I'm inactive doesn't mean you should stop work here, I'll be checking this place once in a while
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 4:08 pm

Its basically the cloth binding jutsu except you made it not require physical touch... and gave it high speed... So you removed the downside and gave it another upside... hmmm. Gunna say nope. Make it require touch.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Name:Fuinjutsu: Explosive Sealing
Range:20m
Handseals:Large seal
Description: The user writes a sealing tag on the ground, which is more like an Uzumaki spiral, but only resembles it slightly, once the seal has been created, the user can activate the seal anytime they like with the unison seal, once the unison seal has been performed, an explosion of bluie chakra will happen, this explosion is not capable of killing, but once the blue chakra touches the opponent, it will emanate them and a sealing formula will appear on the user, the user is capable of controlling what enters the seal and what doesn't(I.e if a lot of people are caught in it, the user is capable of choosing who they want in the seal that formed on their body)

what type of seal forms. This blue chakra explosions needs a set radius as well. Im not too sure about this one since you want to be able to make any kind of seal out of it, when specific seals have specific jutsu effects and ranks.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Oh yeah, it has a blast raidus of 4m. It explodes like an explosive bomb, once it blows at a speed of 85, the chakra sticks to the oPponent and the rest of the chakra emanates them. Creating black markings around them as they are sealed
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 4:30 am

Can I get a pass now?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 9:06 am

Sealing people and bijuu requires S ranked techniques, change those please.
Also, removing a seal placed by someone else, whether active or not, requires an equivalent ranked technique. So, A ranks remove A ranks, not C ranks remove A ranks. Either bump those ranks of these seal removal techs of yours or they will only be able to remove those low ranking seals, I'm sure you don't want that.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 9:31 am

I removed seal destruction and seal override
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 12:31 pm

Explosive sealing is still not S ranked (it seals people and stuph you know).
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 2:44 am

I forgot that, well I bumped it to S. I think that's all you've requested.
Thanks for checking these by the way

Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:20 am

Ok so, like, the more I read this Seal explosion tech thing the more dumbfounded I get. so...let's break it down ^_^

Darny wrote:

Name:Fuinjutsu: Explosive Sealing  (K, cool)
Type:Fuinjutsu   (Kinda obvious)
Element:N/A (derp)
Range:20m (K, not too large not too small. I can dig it)
Handseals:Large seal   (uh, this refers to hand seals, not the type of seal. Some Fuin require hand seals. buuuuuuuut I can let it slide I guess.)
Speed:85  (Hm, not too terribly fast I guess. Still avoidable by a marginal amount)
Description:
The user writes a sealing tag on the ground, which is more like an Uzumaki spiral, but only resembles it slightly, once the seal has been created, the user can activate the seal anytime they like with the unison seal(uh...wut? o-O), once the unison seal has been performed, an explosion of bluie chakra will happen, this explosion is not capable of killing, but once the blue chakra touches the opponent, it will emanate them and a sealing formula will appear on the user, the user is capable of controlling what enters the seal and what doesn't(I.e if a lot of people are caught in it, the user is capable of choosing who they want in the seal that formed on their body) (K, so from what I'm gathering is that you're sealing people and stuff and things into yourself? Oki, not too far fetched. But uh, wouldn't you seal yourself because you have the seal and the other people have auras of blue chakra?)
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:38 pm

As i mentioned, the user can choose what they
like to get sealed .besides, the seal on the user
is more of a master seal
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 4:29 am

Ok so, where do they get sealed into though. o-o
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:47 am

Inside the seal that appears on the user, the seal can dissapear after it has done its job, more like the sealing formula for Uzumaki sealing tech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsus for me   jutsus for me - Jutsus for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsus for me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next