Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The path to jounin (mission private) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The path to jounin (mission private) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The path to jounin (mission private) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The path to jounin (mission private) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The path to jounin (mission private) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The path to jounin (mission private) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The path to jounin (mission private) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The path to jounin (mission private) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The path to jounin (mission private) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The path to jounin (mission private) I_vote_lcapThe path to jounin (mission private) I_voting_barThe path to jounin (mission private) I_vote_rcap 
Will
The path to jounin (mission private) I_vote_lcapThe path to jounin (mission private) I_voting_barThe path to jounin (mission private) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The path to jounin (mission private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

The path to jounin (mission private) Empty
PostSubject: The path to jounin (mission private)   The path to jounin (mission private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 7:37 am

Mission Name: Daimyo in Danger
Type: NPC
Client: Daimyo's Assistant
Exp/Ryo Reward: 750 exp | 500 ryo
Mission Description: In a bit of a panic, the local Daimyo's assistant has reached out to you due to your track record and high achievements in the arts of deception, infiltration, information gathering, and potential for assassination. He insists that his lord's life is currently at risk from a group of dissenters but that the Daimyo is best left in a state of not knowing. He thus requests that you learn of this treason for him and, to do so, sends you off to a far off location more or less in the middle of no where. There, a group shall meet for a nightly soiree. You are to use your charm, your looks, your money, or your tongue - anything that will gain you admittance. Once inside you are to listen in on the conversations held there and determine if those present are truly plotting against the lord of the land (they are). Return to the assistant with your findings and do not be caught under any circumstances.
Additional Information: N/A
Eligible Members: Spec Jonin and Up

A chilled autumn wind blew threw the cemetery as neah stood before his mothers grave. Clouds overhead were dark and ominous  as the gathered about. Most likely it was going to rain later today. He sighed as he replaced the flowers he had left before with some fresh flowers on his mothers grave and cleared away the weeds from the tombstone. he gently caressed the smooth stone tracing his fingers around the lettering. "Hey mom your baby boy here thought I would visit before I go on my mission." He smiled and placed a kiss on his index and middle finger and placed it on the tombstone in a loving gesture. "Not sure if you can hear me or not but if your watching over me and dad I appreciate it and will make you proud. He sighed as he got up from his knee and dusted off his front and slowly turned away from his mothers grave.  

Tonight was going to be rather interesting night he would defiantly need to prepare for what was to come. the main element of this mission was for infiltration and information gathering. He was more of a combat situation shinobi but he could adapt. Plus he always enjoyed a challenge to undertake. He cracked his neck to the sides and let out a sigh of relief and quickly dried himself off and wrapped a towel around his waist and  put his clothes in the dirty laundry hamper. He would retire to his bedroom and change into his usual attire of He is usually seen wearing a black vest with gold buttons along with a white dress shirt as well as a red string tie with a pair of black pants.

After getting dressed he would move towards his homes private study area. He entered it slowly and shut the door behind him and began to look upon the shelves for photo albums. It would be a little bit tricky since  the shelves held mostly books but if he took his time he would find it. He combed through the shelves slowly his finger pressing against the books as he drew them across feeling the textures of the books until he felt a leathery surface. He smirked and pulled the leather photo album down and walked over to the couch and opened it. Inside were baby pictures of him and his father a smile curling up on his face as there was a picture of the baby neah apparently at his first birthday his father had a tiny little hat on his head and a marvelous looking cake.  He shook his head and flipped through the album and stopped for a moment as he saw a picture of his father and his mother. they were sitting donw his fathers head resting on his mothers stomach. his mother was pregnant with him he could tell by her  large belly. He took the picture out and looked at the date on the back. it read on the back zanji,neah and trisha senju 8 months pregnancy.

He smiled widely and slowly a tear formed out of the corner of his right eye. He hastily wiped it away. a shinobi is not to show emotion no matter what. He put the photo back in the album after studying it for a good long while and proceeded to put it back in its proper place. He slowly looked around the room and stretched his arms up and looked over at the clock on the wall. It was about time he started to head out to this party. He was somewhat excited he loved a good party just like any other but he would need to get his mind on the information gathering task. he would need to think about how he was going to gather the information and what would be vital information to report back to the daimyo's assistant.

He would of course bring his ninja gear with him it would be safely hidden away with his transformation jutsu. One could never be to safe after all he did not know what these people were capable of doing should he be found out.He took a few calming breathes and  left the study and headed off towards the front door. He would pause and look over at his father. "I won't be back till later tonight  i Have a mission  tonight i have to do. His father looked down at his son and nodded his head "ok son be careful don't get hurt." Neah smiled and walked over and gave his dad a light hug around his shoulders and moved off back to the front door.  He would mumble out "see ya later dad." As he opened and walked outside the front door and shut it behind him. The sun was just starting to set as he made his way off towards the village gate making his way to the parties destined meeting place.

He scratched the back of his head as he walked along the road and would stop. He looked around and quickly used the dustless bewildering jutsu his body fading from view and his chakra signature disappearing. he became a non being in a sense.  He moved over to a nearby creek and double checked and he was indeed camouflaged perfectly looked down at his reflection and nodded his head approvingly. Any passerby's would just assume that there was nothing there. He turned around quickly and would return to the path towards the party not wishing to get distracted. There was a large line of people each waiting to enter the soiree. He smirked beneath his camoflauge    and would move past the gusts and stop. There was a buffed up male who held a  who was letting people into the party and he had a clipboard. He would move behind the large man and  look over his shoulder peering down at the gust list. Memorizing page after page of attendants names. Oh this was simply to easy a mission.

He would mingle for a few hours gathering names and memorizing faces. though not like he needed to really he had memorized the guest list but still a party was a party. He would return home his stomach full of punch and snacks. His brain busting with names he would report this immediately to the daimyo's aid. He would stop at a shop and write down the information on a piece of paper and end his transformation jutsu of course not point in waiting more of his chakra. he moved towards the meeting place and looked around in the ally and the daimyo's aid stepped out of the shadows. "well do you have the information mr senjuu?"  Neah reached into his pocket and handed him the paper with the list of names on it. "Piece of cake the daimyo will be safe now." He smirked and slowly walked home his eyes tired as he let out a yawn his mission was accomplished. He was going to celebrate exceptionally well this evening. After this mission was turned in he would be promoted to jounin rank rank shinobi. Once that was done he would be able to get on with his side goals as well as undertake the most difficult of mission ranks the dread S rank.

(neah exit)

WC:1200
TWC:1218/1200
Chakraused/remianing:20 used/350-20=330 chakra remaining

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down

The path to jounin (mission private)
Page 1 of 1