Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Leaf meets the Sand

Go down 
+3
Horus
Vaati
Webmaster
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf meets the Sand   The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:01 pm

It would appear that both kages was on the same page as the conversation went on. Horus took the time to listen carefully while nodding his head at certain points. As of yet, he didn't want to interrupt Ryujin as he spoke. The eyes of the vagabond narrowed as Ryujin spoke of a potential threat within their very midst. The Kazekage thought about what was being said, and also took in the information being given. He will certainly have to look into this one. The only thing devoid of Ryujin's intelligence gathering was a description and name. Horus could still narrow it down to but a few Shinobi with the skill to seal and perhaps unseal someone. There was also mention of a very rare Jutsu that was used as an escape route. Horus was even more curious now, while making mental notes as he listened. "Flying thunder god technique eh? A troublesome thing, but ah well. I shall investigate this occurrence indeed. I can't have people roaming and killing or sealing as they so wish. Leave it with me". The Kazekage responded sharply, while giving the Hokage further opportunities to continue with his explanation. Ryujin then proceeded to shed some light on what was previously mentioned by Horus. The Bijuu attack was most definitely coordinated, and Horus was now convinced that the Bijuu was working with an ally. A potentially powerful ally at that too. This was a cause for concern, and this is why it was a good idea to get the Kages together. The mission to Kumogakure was even now more important than Horus had originally thought it would be. The mention of the Uchiha again almost caused the Kazekage to chuckle. The vagabond held back, considering the situation he was in at the moment. The Kazekage could predict that Ryujin will be making some waves in the near future. And he suspected everything might start when the man visits Kirigakure. But what could Horus do in such a situation? He wasn't the type that would pretend to know how Ryujin felt about the clan with those accursed eyes. "I fully understand. I will see you some other time, maybe at the Kage Summit". The Kazekage replied as Ryujin left the building. Horus could sense the disturbance outside, and so walked back towards his office. Once there the man would sit down and relax in his chair. He should probably call for Vaati at some point, though he wondered what kind of an experience the youngster had just now. The Hokage seemed to have traveled with a rowdy bunch.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf meets the Sand   The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Seemed it was time to take a leave. As instructed by his leader and mentor Ryujin, Oboro would follow quickly. It seemed as if he was going to scold the Kurama for actions that he had not yet taken. He'd planned to leave the location but was never given the chance seeing as he was interrupted by the runt declared Vaati and the other Sunagakure ninja who he had no prior knowledge of yet seemed to be familiar with his punk dressed companion Akira. And so, he'd follow in his masters footsteps shortly behind him as the bunch would walk out. May as well meet up with the Sabure fellow to allow some sort of closure between he and Akira. His presence would begin to annoy the beast should he linger. And so after making a few paces the lot was at the corner of which Vaati would leave site. As they made the turn, Oboro would stop and turn back around before sticking his head back around the corner and lifting a hand into the air. A middle finger would lift itself while all other fingers aside from thumb lied dormant. This was clearly and indication of disrespect to the child who attempted to assert a lesser authority on the Special Jounin. However, his appearance did give Oboro an idea for something awful frightful for the near future.

[229]
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf meets the Sand   The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Vaati would only watch emotionless, his hands and body hidden under the the dark purple cloak he always wore. His eyes were keenly attuned to the male ninja. He seemed to want to create an incident as he not only dismissed his warning, but in turn insulted his host. Ironicly, the small child appeared to be the mature one. His intellect shining through the ignorance. What the man said or did was inconsequential, it was the motives behind the actions that Vaati wished to understand, not only those motives, but the motives behind them. He wished to unravel Oboro like a ball of string.  Peel each layer back, and learn what truly was underneath.  This is how Vaati responded to most situations. He needed to truly know his opponent, in order to think like them and in turn anticipate their movements before even they realize them.

The first question was the most obvious. Why the sudden change in tone? As Vaati pondered this, he also began to think about the circumstances of their communication. The first time he spoke, was shortly after the two Kages adjourned to his master's office. Was the initial tone a farce, one only meant in the case of being overheard? If so, who exactly did he wish to hide his intentions? The kazekage would be the most obvious choice, however, with the way the hokage and Oboro spoke to each other, perhaps he only wished to not be scolded once again, before revealing his juvenile nature. It was only after he had used a jutsu that he changed his tone. While he could not recognize the form that the yin chakra inside oboro's took, it could be possible that he had used some sort of detection jutsu and felt the kage's presence waining. From the direction he felt the kage's own jutsu, Vaati had already deduced that they had taken a short walk. So was it because they were out of earshot?

His partner was strangely everything he was not. From what Vaati could tell she was quite respectful and silent, however after her sudden outburst, Vaati was not so sure. Perhaps Konoha ninja are just prone to being bi-polar. He thought and almost immediately dismissed it as the words entered his brain. But it was quite obvious, if something was to occur, Oboro would be the most likely culprit. Vaati's brain suddenly stopped and thought a moment longer on that. Unless it was a farce to draw his attention away. Vaati liked to believe that ignorance was both his greatest ally and worst enemy. Niether, ninja knew anything about him. For all they knew, he could be the captian of suna's elite... or he could be nothing more then a student at the academy. He intentionally didn't anwser the question the Hokage had asked him earlier. The right information at the wrong time could prove fatal. So far he was a cornucopia of mystery. A young child that could possibly be the right hand of the Kazekage. Did his youthful appearance hide a great power, or was his ranking masking inexperience? Perhaps a combination of both. However, as they were the Hokage's companions, that same unknown element would also apply to them as well.

Vaati remained aware of the conversation between Sabure and Akira, but kept a majority of his focus on Oboro. Sabure was without-a-doubt a suna ninja. While Vaati had never met, nor heard of the ninja, He could quickly identify him as belonging to Suna. As Sabure's eyes were already keen on Akira, and he possessed very keen eyes, Vaati would have left her to his care. Oboro, on the other hand, Vaati had already formulated a plan for, should he need to use it. While Vaati may have been alone, the headquarters were far from empty. As a genjutsu user, Vaati had developed techniques, techniques that could quite easily raise an alarm as well as mark the target, causing arrows to appear ahead of every ninja within a 2 mile radius that would lead directly to Oboro. Vaati was not one to fight head on, but hidden behind a cloak of shadows, forcing the opponent to be the mastermind behind their own demise.  

Vaati was just about to put his plan into motion after Sabure left when the Hokage suddenly opened the door behind him and moved past him to Oboro, scolding him and nearly dragging him out of the building with Akira following closely behind. The man made one last ditch effort to antagonize him, a meaningless gesture,  probably with some profane meaning. Vaati, remained unfazed. For the moment, he no longer needed to think about them. The village ninja, would take on that responcibility. Perhaps even Sabure.  Vaati would close the door that was behind him, returning it to the state it was in prior to the Hokage's exit. He could hear his master's chair as air deflated out of the cushions, or perhaps the sound was from the Kazekage breathing a sigh of relief. Either way, Horus was now alone, and Vaati's thoughts turned once again to his mother's words. "It's time." he could hear them echoing in his head. He dared not enter the office without approval. After the meeting his master just had, he most likely wished to be alone. Instead, he would continue his charge and remain guarding the door as he had been.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf meets the Sand   The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:54 pm

"Boyo, we're going". Was all that Vaati would hear with the door to the Kazekage's office already opened. His figure revealed to the youngster who was on guard duty. Throughout the whole meeting and even when the Hokage left, Horus had been keeping tabs on their Chakra signatures. He could already deduce that the pair that had accompanied the Hokage had headed off into an opposite direction. The Kazekage felt perplexed by it all, considering that a fight had almost broke out earlier. The Kazekage was without his usual robe, instead he was wearing his normal everyday garments. A particular vicious hat adorned his head known as the Niou hat. He had all his weapons on him, albeit most of them were sealed in tags and scrolls alike. A concerned look adorned the face of the Kazekage, not expecting Vaati to resist, although it may come as a surprise to the youngster. The Kazekage moved forward, tapping Vaati on his shoulder before grabbing hold. The boy could chose to resist, but what the Kazekage did next would be seen as strange. The man vanished from his position, taking Vaati with him should he so chose not to resist. The Kazekage was now on the tail of the Konoha minions, his sensory as sharp as ever, while maintaining a good distance from them. Horus wanted to keep a close eye on things, since by right the Hokage should have taken his leave. So why was Horus able to sense the baby buffaloes straying from the herd?

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf meets the Sand   The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf meets the Sand   The Leaf meets the Sand - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leaf meets the Sand
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2