Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] I_vote_lcapTraining [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] I_voting_barTraining [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] I_vote_lcapTraining [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] I_voting_barTraining [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Empty
PostSubject: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:02 am

Early morning for Makoto, the sun was up but it was still early for himself. Makoto was quite excited about today, it was his first day starting as a jounin of Konoha. Although the Hokage was out of town he was still promoted. Makoto would look into the sky through his window, it was a beautiful day just as he had expected. He would hop in the shower to get ready for his day. Coming out he put on some regular training clothes. He put on a green vest with no under shirt showing his chest and some regular tights along with his boots. He would walk into the kitchen and prepare his meal. ‘I wonder if my students will notice that I’m a jounin now. Especially my new student’ Makoto thought to himself. He almost forgot about his new student, from the bug clan. The kid was strong indeed but Makoto had planned on making him stronger. Makoto read over the papers as he saw that the kid actually wanted to persue taijutsu which was interesting seeing that Makoto was actually a god in Taijutsu. Not to mention one of the best in Konoha. Makoto would grab a few rice cakes and some water as he headed out the door with some scrolls saying to meet him at the training field. Makoto would bite the tip of his thumb summoning Hiroto as he threw the scrolls into the air. Hiroto would catch them and deliver them to Karou, Hiroto, and Kamakiri. Makoto would then walk his way to the training field arriving to see his students eating his rice cakes.

WC: 272
TWC: 272
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:21 am

Karou would be in his bedroom, sleeping, when he had something hitting his window,Urrrgh he would say, with a disgusted tone, he would sigh and stand on his feet, wearing his pyjamas, he would walk towards the window, only to see a big owl, his eyes would widen and his drousy vision would instantly change to clear vision, his iris dilated,H-h-hiroto, is that you? he would ask the owl, which nodded as a reply, he had seen Hiroto several times, he was more of a messenger owl than a ninja owl, Karou opened his window inwards, and took a scroll from Hiroto's beak, Hiroto would look down on him from his vantage point, while Karou looked down on the paper, reading it, Hmm, sensei wants us to train again, whooouuu!!. He would shout, rolling back the scroll and latching it, Oh, before you go Hiroto, I have something for you, Karou would run to his table, and scramble for the chocolate he bought for the owl, [/b]Here, take this[/b], he would move his hands towards his beak, the owl responded by taking it and flying away, Now, lemme do what I have to do first, having a good pee in the morning. Karou said and tramped to the bathroom, releasing his bladder whilst bathing himself and smearing his body with lotion.
The sun had just risen, he could see it in the bathroom, the clouds were still red, and for once, Karou heard nothing in the background, not one single hawker, not one single merchant, none, the streets were void. He would get himself dressed in a while shirt, blue jacket, blue sandals, grey pants and 2 elbow pads and knee pads he received when he bought his new bike.
Going to his closet, he would open a drawer, taking out his trench knives and ninja pouch bag, he would open his window and jump out, landing on his neighbour's rooftop, he would run to the training ground, where he would see Makoto eating rice cakes, Why rice cakes, why always rice cakes he would mutter to himself.

WC:389
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:24 am

Hitomi yawned as she woke up that day pushing her hair out of her face with a single blow and then got up to get dressed. She was so busy this week it was starting to take a toll on her body as she was getting less and less rest she needed. Thus she was a bit more sluggish and looked as if her eyes were bagged, still she finished her morning routine and headed to the training grounds though very tired and groggy. She could only hope this exercise wasn't going to be another spar. Being that granted the paralyze was gone but she was still aching from the battle. She came to the grounds after a while and stood there looking to Makoto and waving to him in a tired motion. She had known to come here today due to the scrolls but she had forgotten the reason due to her still tired self. Seems she even forgot to brush her hair, but it wasn't like she couldn't fix it with chakra herself being that she was mastering the use of chakra throughout her entire body including extremities. "Good morning senpai, what's *yawns* the mission or task for today?" She asked trying not to yawn but she couldn't help it.

WC: 213
Back to top Go down
Kamakiri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kamakiri

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:35 am

431|431

Hello there

Kamakiri was tired. Exhausted even. He skated idly through the village on a beat up board, the deck scrapped clean down to nothing more than wood and splintered at that. His eye drooped down, opened once more, and continued fluttering like that as he near blindly made his way through the trickling crowds of people. Few were out at this time, as it was extremely early in the morning, the sun having just peaked over the horizon, granting  pale yellow color to everyone and everything he passed. His hair stood out, even more golden in hue that usual. He felt his head roll, moving in a half-hearted circle about his neck, the bones therein cracking a bit. A handful of bugs followed about him, not enough to draw any attention, but their dull, faint buzzing went a ways in cooling his mind off, keeping his thoughts carefully blank.

Kama had not slept the last night. Kama never slept at night. Normally he’d be on his way home now, skating through the pre-dawn towards his bed and towards sleep. As usual, he’d roamed the streets for a while as the sun went down, returned home for a meal, then left a bit after midnight to go to one of the underground fight rings where he was, as with every night, bet profusely upon. He won a lot, so the gamblers never got very good odds when they bet on him, but he was an extremely safe wager. He didn’t mind though, or more accurately he did not care; he didn’t go for the bets, but for the fights, for the punches and blood and rage of it all. He went for the spectacle, to be the spectacle.

And now he was simply gliding down the sidewalk on his way to a training spot to meet who would be, apparently, his new teammates. A sensei and two other students, though they apparently both outranked him. He frowned to himself looking at the note he’d been given the day before outlining the people he’d be working with. Why on earth he was with a jonin and two chunin eluded him entirely, but it lightly angered him. He moved on, arriving only a short time later to a man standing around, a girl speaking to him, and another boy running to the area. He stepped off the board, picking it up as he walked closer to the group, his right eye – the one without the eyepatch over it – blurred over as he looked at the man he assumed to be his new sensei. ”Um, hi.”

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:16 am

Makoto would look at his students. Karou, the next best sealer of the Uzumaki clan usually outspoken. Hitomi, the next best healer of Konoha, reserved in a way but opens up the more you speak with her and Kamakiri, the new one on the squad also the only genin. Makoto planned to secretly make Kamakiri the strongest out of all of them ninjutsu wise. Makoto would smile at his students as he spoke “As you know, my name is Makoto. Last name.. is not important. Hitomi, Karou nice to see you again. Kamakiri, Nice to meet you, I will be your leader from here on out.” Makoto would give a bright warm smile towards Kamakiri. “Today we wont spar, I don’t think atleast, maybe later. But we mainly will be training out jutsu. As a squad we need to work as a team, but during exams and tornaments you are mainly alone, this is where this training comes in. I have went out and got all the scrolls for the jutsu I need each of you to learn today. This will come in handy I promise.” Makoto looks at his list for a second. “Alright Karou this is what you will need to learn today: Wind Release: Gale Palm, this will be good for your weapons you like to throw, it will speed them up which is extremely good. Wind Release: Slash, this will benefit for you so that you don’t have to use kunai all the time and Lastly Wind Release: Pressure Damage, combined with your fire release, this move will be unbeatable against your rank. Looks like you will have your work cut out for you.” He hands Karou the scrolls then moves on. Makoto would then look at Hitomi and smile. “Alright Hitomi this is what I have for you: Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique. Most of your jutsu are defensive so your going to need some offense as soon as possible. Wind Release: Vacuum Wave, for the same reason and to end it I want you to have Mystical Palm Technique, which will be very useful in dangerous missions.” He then hands her all the scrolls for the jutsu he explained and moves on to Kamakiri. “ Ahh Kamakiri, as I said earlier nice to meet you. I see your ninjutsu is weak as of now so not much I can help with that as of now, but ahh your taijutsu is excellent. Close to mine in execution. I am very impressed so this is what I will throw onto you. First off you need to learn Dynamic Entry, a rather strong taijutsu technique if you use it right. Second I need you to learn Leaf Rock-Destroying Rise. Another strong taijutsu technique that will be quite useful. Lastly I need you to learn a taijutsu technique that I haven’t even learned myself. Lariat. This had the power to decapitate people seeing you have the right chakra. That is all I need you to learn today.” Makoto would also hand him the scrolls as well as he began. “I will practice and master my new jutsu that ive been trying out, if you need me let me know ill be here.” Makoto would look at his students and smile as he began to walk out around 20 meters. “Oh and by the way, we will spar at the end of this to see how everyone has progressed.” Makoto would take his time as his left hand gripped his left concentrating his chakra into his right hand ever so slightly. The sound would sqweak to the point to where all his students would hear it. This was going to be a long day for Makoto but gladly he had the scroll to make it a bit shorter for him. Learning wouldn’t be so hard as the lightning in his hand went out. But he was determined to finish and learn this jutsu.
WC: 654
TWC: 926
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:45 am

She noticed the other two, Karou especially since he had been here first. That being said the new team member was odd, a genin within a chunnin team but then again at least it would drive them to work harder rather than hold her and Karou back. She was in some ways happy there was someone else, the team was lacking and needed someone else to fill the role of front line attacking rather than just the two of them. With that she overheard Makoto begin his chatter with assignments. Granted she was tired but she wasn't about to pass up needed training. Didn't matter if she was about to pass out she'd get this done before thinking on her sleep regiment. Besides it was just one day without good sleep, she had gone three to four days once before, so it wasn't like she couldn't handle this on her own. Now onto matters at hand, she looked over the techniques in the scrolls and understood what her duties were. The simplest one was the Mystical Palm, as odd as that may had sounded she already was well aquainted with a lower ranked technique that was similar to it so all she had to do was to enhance it.

However that wasn't going to be her first one to train as no one, not even herself needed to be healed in such a way yet. So she decided to first go to the vaccum blade, adding wind chakra to a weapon such as her senbon or kunai could make them faster and nearly unavoidable, especially since her precision was impossible to duplicate easily. This would also help give her a chance to get up close and personal in battle which made it all the more interesting seeing as she usually held in the background. Truth be told her strength was laughable but that didn't mean she couldn't cut, it also meant she was capable of just about anything in her mind. "Yes senpai, I'm sure this would aid me very well..." Hitomi then wandered to a far off corner where she could practice the jutsu on a rock. She chose a rock rather than a tree because anyone could take down a tree as it wasn't that strong, but not many could break a rock with a slash. Granted it meant she'd have to move away once more to do her other techniques, especially the Dust cloud but this was a start to it.

WC: 414
Total: 627/700 (Vaccum Blade) 627/2200 (Total Needed)
Back to top Go down
Kamakiri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kamakiri

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 2:34 am

1421 | 1852

Hello there

Right to business then it seemed. Upon his arrival, and the arrival of the others in his squad, the man who he had rightly assumed was his sensei made a rapid fire round of introductions before beginning to give the trio a set of scrolls from which to train, apparently by themselves. This seemed odd, to say the least, but Kama simply shrugged to himself. He was more than comfortable with training on his own as he had done so most of his life, living in the endless shadow of his brother, training for the fight rings on his own, and learning his clan technique and control over insects without almost any help from his family. He thus felt comfortable with teaching himself a few techniques, though hoped that they would be something physical or, at the very least, ninjutsu related. He had no real proficiency with genjutsu or anything else like that, though he assumed his sensei knew this. As Makoto went about passing scrolls to the other two, Kama took a seat on the board he’d brought, awaiting his turn.

”Nice to meet you as well.” He performed a miniscule bow. As his sensei pointed out his deficiency in ninjutsu, he hung his head, turning his good eye to the ground. ”Yes, I’m sorry sensei. I’m really only good with my fists and feet. But as you said, I am quite good with them.” He then received his instructions, a set of three taijutsu techniques which would train presently. He looked through the scroll at the abilities: the dynamic entry, the leaf rock destroying rise technique, and finally the lariat. He’d heard of the lariat before and seen it used once in a ring, though not on him, and knew it to be a terribly powerful attack. He smiled at the knowledge that he would be able to learn something so powerful and useful and, after having received the scroll, set immediately to work.

He decided to begin with the dynamic entry technique as it was the easiest and most low ranked. The technique looked simple on paper, but Kamakiri realized that it was likely much more difficult in real life, especially considering that a simple drawing was a poor way of conveying the way in which a whole host of muscles needed to move and flex to properly use a technique such as this one. After having examined the scroll for a while, he set about learning the technique by first emulating the pose that was required of to actually use the technique in the middle of the air. As he was flying it appeared that he would need to have his one leg extended while his other was more comfortably tucked up beneath him, his body moving towards his target with the leading foot as he struck them.

He moved off the board and onto the ground, entering a kind of modified crow pose as he floated up onto his hands, supporting the rest of the weight of his long body beneath him. The muscles in his arms, core, and back all bulged a bit as he did this, straining to keep him held up in the air, though this sort of thing was not difficult for him. He moved his legs as best he could into the proper position and held it there for a while, closing his eyes as he memorized the motion of his body. After a time of holding this, he released himself gracefully back to the ground and rolled up to his feet, walking a ways away to where a small wall stood. The thing was made of bricks and quite sturdy and he wouldn’t be using his full strength on the thing so it should stand up to his assault. He envisioned his mark, a brick about at the same height as his head, and took a running start.

Jumping not a foot into his swift dash, Kamakiri soared through the air, foot extended first. For a brief moment he felt unbalanced as his left foot, tucked beneath him, sat at an odd angle, but he quickly righted this and connected with the wall, pausing for a brief moment before bouncing off the wall and landing rather gracefully upon his feet. He stretched a bit before resetting, determined to do it once more before he moved on to the next ability on the scroll. His next attempt went much better, the aerodynamics of the charge coming more naturally to him this time, and he quickly executed a rather perfect looking attack upon the unsuspecting wall. Clapping his hands off, he moved right along.

The next ability was referred to as the Leaf Rock Destroying Rise, a seemingly simple ability which he’d most defiantly seen used countless times before in street fights and the like, though he doubted that the people who used it would call it by this name. Looking back to the scroll he’d spread out upon the ground, he noticed that it seemed to take advantage of the powerful bone of his elbow as well as the force he could generate with both his arms. He stretched himself out a bit, loosening his muscles before attempting it. He knew he was quite strong, even for his age, and did not foresee this ability taking too long to master. Still, he proceeded cautiously by attempting the move a few times simply in the air, his arm and elbow moving back and forth, back and forth, before he returned to use the other hand, allowing him to take advantage of his ambidextrous nature and use it efficiently with either elbow.

After he had made sure that he felt confident in the motion, he returned to the wall. The next ability would not require it, so he felt ok using this attack on it, and the wall connected to nothing of importance so he did not feel bad destroying or damaging it. He lined himself up, moved his elbow and hand towards it in slow motion, and connected his elbow lightly to the wall, getting a feel for how far away he could effectively strike a target. He then moved backwards, facing away from the wall, pivoted, and dashed at full speed towards it, stopping about a meter away and allowing his momentum to carry him the rest of the way. As he did, he brought his elbow to strike the wall hard, knocking a hole in it and damaging the overall structure of it, causing it to collapse. His face remained impassive as he went on to the final ability.

This last one was harder, faster, and more deadly. The Lariat was a widely known skill of almost illogical power, capable of easily ripping out the chest of a human being. The boy smiled just a bit as he looked down at the scroll, reading the secrets of the technique. It was much as he had already surmised: a simple charging attack with a mostly outstretched arm, aimed for the chest or neck, generally, of an opponent. The speed and sheer force of the ability was immense and, as he had vaguely suspected, the addition of a layer of chakra allowed it to have an almost explosive property to it. After studying the scroll for a bit longer, the boy moved over to another area nearby where a small tree was growing.

He began slowly, holding his arm out at the suggested angle and ran at about one fourth speed toward the plant, allowing his arm to strike the trunk and then running past it, imagining that his arm and fist had ripped right through it. He did this one more time then, running slowly at the tree to get a feel for the move, before he prepared for the real thing. He charged his arm with chakra, the thing almost sizzling at the sudden influx of power and energy, before taking off at full speed, dashing at the tree in question in a blinding burst of motion. He moved past it then, his arm trailing just an inch behind the rest of his body, as he made contact. He slid through the bark, pulling the tree as he went, the whole thing exploding in a mass of splinters. He turned then to see his sensei and the other two, looking to find what they were up to. He walked over to Makoto then, approaching him over near where he’d left his board. ”So Mako, what else we got going today?”

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 5:22 am

(warning long text incoming ;P)

Hitomi took out a kunai and gave a quick flick to her wrist before rising it to her mouth to blow out wind chakra onto the blade. She then swiped it to her side similar to the form of a dagger and then gave a few slashes to the rock in front of her, which was more like a boulder. Each slash becoming deeper and more exposed, though at the expense of the kunai becoming duller quicker. She began to back up to see just how far it could reach so she could assess the aim and range before beginning to run up to the boulder and jumping towards it to give a large slash which bore deeply into it. She knew her strength wasn't going to be enough to slash through it but her idea wasn't to cut a person in half, knowing her amount of strength she used pain to her advantage, knowing a body's weak points and being able to slash at them would give a death just as good as slicing through someone, and for spar she also wanted to make sure she wasn't going to kill anyone with it, just maim them enough for her to heal afterwards and revitalize them. Like she had once said she didn't want to become known as a cruel mistress but that didn't mean she'd get what she wanted all the time.

She then looked to the kunai, broken off and stuck in the rock now. She tossed aside the backside to the broken kunai and looked at how deep it had gone. 5-7...no 8cm deep, if she put enough force behind it she could rupture any organ with just the shockwave of this alone. But that was just a theory she pondered on before getting ready for her next training. She gave some room and positioned herself to figure where this would go so it wouldn't end up destroying something, or having someone get hurt in the process. The movement was easy but the technique was deadly and she needed to make sure doing this right wouldn't back fire, considering if the wind were to be pressurized enough she'd be skidding backwards at a high velocity. She anchored her feet to the ground and then begun to make the symbols, which were just three simple ones and took no time at all to perform. She then moved her hands to her mouth in the way it was to be positioned on the parchment and then breathed it for a moment and finally let it all out causing the dust and debris to be picked up and swirl in the wind violently, it was a literal dust storm packed into a 15m area making a beeline to that same boulder.

The first one was a hit and miss, mostly just kicking up dust and crashing onto the boulder uninterestingly. However after a bit of frustration she kept going, ending up damaging her hands and the knockback really taking a toll on her frail body. This was usually why she didn't train with epic attacks of this proportion being that her body couldn't usually take them well. She was already tired as it was but this just drove it further as she skidded back making a very strong and apparent line in the ground from her feet being pushed into the earth and being pushed back. She was aching as she continued to go for it and increase the pressure, walking forward to try and concentrait it more. She wasn't satisfied when the boulder was shaved down a little she wanted it to be part of the dust, she wanted it to become part of that sheer power in this attack. She pressed on more and more causing debri to knock back towards her and knock her down a few times. She was battered and bruised by now after hours and hours of labor.

Finally with a great gasp she let out a storm of wind, a surge of it going towards the rock not only moving it but turning it into dust and causing a repeated effect that circled around to cause it to shave itself away entirely. Once it had finally disappeared from sight she stopped and dropped to her knees for a moment, gasping at air and trying to calm down. She realized she had finally done it after looking back to the rock that wasn't there and she gave out a sigh of relief shakingly getting up and going over to where the boulder once sat, sitting down on the softer dirt and smiling from being proud of herself for not only surviving that but using it. Now she knew she could learn the Mystical Palm Technique, as she was so badly bruised and hurt that she had plenty to heal on from and practice on possibly even fixing broken bones which she had broken her lower leg from having to hold herself steady to the dust attack she made. Oh and did it hurt like hell as she had to reposition the leg so it could heal properly without causing more damage. She took a piece of wood and bit down onto it for a moment then gave a mental count down to herself, getting ready to have to re-break it back into place.

Within a moment's notice she gave a quick move and an audible crack could echo around as she bit down and held in screams from the pain of it. She gave a moment to breathe and somewhat keep herself from crying from it before dropping the wooden piece from her mouth and shook for a moment as she kept herself from shock. Funny thing about this was this wasn't the worst she's had to do for herself or others. But it was damn near close being she was really trying to hold it in. She looked at her leg then placed both her hands over it, letting them glow a bright white color of the ijutsu chakra then closed her eyes and began to visualize her own wound. She couldn't see the inside but she sure could feel it meaning she gave an approximate idea to where the problem was and how to fix it. At first it begun to heal the bruises like her lower technique, but as time went on and her focus became an aim to a target she began to visualize it more, it almost became crystal clear of how the wound would look to her. If she had the drawing skills and the paper she could easily draw a near perfect x-ray to this, but even with more detail.

Slowly but surely her nerves and veins were fixed in place as were her muscles and tendons coming together, she couldn't do much about the excess blood that had overflowed from the inner wound so she would probably have to remove it somehow and replenish her own blood as well. The bone had recovered and was as good as new, though she still had trouble with what to do with excess bits and pieces, that's when she decided to make them into internal splint just to make sure the new bone wasn't to flimsy. She also used the blood as part of it having the dead cells pack on and form a bond until the body could re-absorb it or reject it in a way. She begun to stand up to test it though it felt a bit weird for the moment, she felt a little wobbly and moved around before catching herself onto a tree and giving out a sigh. That would probably be her next lesson in body and mind, she'd need to know her body in all forms and be able to deal with it and even push it to it's physical limit so she could get things done. There needed to be no time spent crying over wounds she had to grin and bear it as she stood up and pushed herself off the tree, focusing of her balance.

Once she had gotten her footing once more she felt about as good as new, no better than that she felt amazing at the idea that she could heal such a drastic thing to happen. She then took a moment to think on it and then gave a gasp of shock as she put her hand to her mouth. She had just realized she could heal her mother now, more than that she could heal her mother's wounds to the point where she could walk and perform jutsu once again. It wasn't that her mother was aged, far from it. She was unable to do normal things because she never could be healed before in such a way, they never had the money for it. Now here she stood able to fix her own broken leg in shock and awe that she could have her mother back. She took a moment to back up to the tree and begun to cry finally, after all the aches and pain, after all the troubles and doubts, she could finally have some part of her mother back. She could have the mother she had to become herself. She was crying happily, laughing even as she removed her hand and looked to the sky in joy, pure essence of bliss. She could protect her family. She could protect anyone she cares for, she was able too. Granted far to late for her father but he's the reason why she begun her training, to get to this. To get to the part where she could finally say her family would be safe so long as she was around.

She gave it a few minutes before wiping the tears away and giving herself a moment of composure as she looked on to Makoto, seems the genin had finished their training and just in time. A spar battle, not just against Makoto with limited jutsu. No this was going to be a three on one, two chunnin and a genin who had just learned extreme techniques to be used in battle. But more than that, this time she could easily attack first or she could use long range to her advantage, she was more versatile now. Beforehand she made her moves versatile to her, but now she was more versatile to the moves and with her handseal speed she could use multiples of them all at once without a second blink. This was going to be more interesting than just some kids fighting, this was going to be a bigger test than before.

WC: 1769
Total: 2396 wc: 700/700 Vacuum Blade 700/700 Dust Cloud 800/800 Mystical Palm + 196
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:26 am

As the students broke from Makoto he would begin to train his training technique. Man, was it difficult. The technique named Chidori meant One Thousand Birds. The jutsu itself was a loud chirping noise hencing its name, Chidori.  The jutsu was one of the strongest lightning jutsu’s by far. The start of the jutsu like an jutsu was hand seals, he began to perform them with ease focusing his lightning endudced chakra into his right hand; Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, Monkey. The hand seals were no problem for Makoto as he would concentrate his chakra his hand. This was a lightning ninjutsu, Makoto couldn’t fail this. It was his strong suit. He would smile as he his hand light up after concentrating his chakra into his hand. This technique was most definitely difficult but Makoto was a Jounin now, he couldn’t be lazy to learn jutsu anymore, this was a matter of protecting Konoha with his bare hands and Makoto was fully prepared to do it. Makoto’s left hand grabbed onto his right concentrating even more chakra into his hand. He had used a scroll today which made the jutsu much easier to learn for him. Now there was one drawback to this move, you could only go straight so that pretty much meant Makoto was going to have to be much faster than his opponent. This would not matter to Makoto though, Chidori was a very versatile jutsu meaning he could use it for many different things than just the actual jutsu which was perfect. This jutsu alone was stronger than Makoto’s whole jutsu line up except for maybe lightning dragon or something of that sort. Makoto remembered this story his father told him. “Makoto, there was this guy I knew. He mastered the jutsu some refered to as Chidori. The jutsu was strong indeed, able to take out a whole squad assuming it was used by the right person. The jutsu was strong indeed Makoto. The guy I knew saved many lives with that one jutsu, but it tired him out greatly all the time. But still he used the jutsu to the maximum. I remember one time he took out one of the strongest ninja in the area they call now Kiri. All his teammates had been killed quickly after they had arrived at the smugglers house. The people had knew they were going to arrive but they didn’t know about the jutsu that the man had. The man’s arm lit up with lightning chakra, giving his hand a blueish tent to it. The lightning jumped around in his hand waiting to be used for combat. The guy moved with such extreme speeds it was ridiculous. He would take out the whole squad of men protecting the smuggling man, as all you heard were the sounds of thousands of chirping birds. The man single handedly, literally single handedly took out a squad of henchmen with such ease and finesse. If you ever get the chance to leave that jutsu Makoto learn if for me son. “ Makoto would move at extreme speeds right pass his student striking a tree nearby. He had cut the tree in half but walked away before it had the chance to fall on him. He then confronted his students that had learned their techniques before he had. “Good work Kamakiri, surprising us all being the first one done, I expected Karou and Hitomi also good work. You medical jutsu will for sure come into handy.”

WC: 589
TWC: 1515

Last edited by Makoto on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:02 pm

Karou would hear Makoto, the newly promoted jounin of Konohagakure, although he didn't know that he had been protected. He would just boss them around, he would order him to learn some jutsus, no way, Karou didn't want just any jutsu in his arsenal, he wanted the goodies, the real goodies, but maybe he had his reasons, hidden reasons maybe, because Karou had seen the Wind slash in effect and he wasn't that happy about it, but maybe he would be able amplify the jutsu past it's normal strength, and he just picked out the name of the new member of Konoha's squad 8, Kamakiri it seems, he didn't know much about him but learned that he was quite knowledgeable in taijutsu and is a good kid at it, though he was genin, Karou wouldn't want to underestimate him, because the Taijutsu users were always faster, stronger and harder than most things. Karou would just walk when he would be enveloped by reminiscenes from his previous training, his shadow clone technique

It was a sunny day, more sunny, well it was just infuriating, Karou could remember himself walking over the place, climbing from one place to another just to get cool breeze, but no, he wouldn't , there was no tree around, no shade, the ones that were were crowded.
With each passing moment, sewat would happily slide down his face right onto his cloth, the unlucky ones would just fall on the earth. Though the sun was harsh, the rain was a bit scarce, the ground was still muddy, infact, Karou hadn't noticed a change in the volume of the lake 2 miles away, dying from boredom, he would simply jumpj up to the top of a big roof, he would see people going under a large tent, but the people entering were paying money, well that wouldn't matter, anything just to get that cool breeze and freeze the boredom in his life, he would cue up, he would wait for a while until it was his turn, Allright kid, just pay and you get your air-conditioned room, it's cheap, just 50 ryo, Karou nodded, dipping his hand in his pocket, ready to get out of the damn heat that filled the very village, he would dip his hand in the village, there was no money, he would lift his left leg up and lower his right shoulder, making his arm penetrate every deep void in his pocket, there was no money, there was really no money, Fuck!! he would shout, the guard now figuring these out would respond, Since you can't afford even an overly cheap offer like this, you have to leave and leave fast!!!, the man would shout, dragging Karou's hand, Karou just wanting to get a cool shade would apply chakra to his feet, the efforts of the man proving futile, he would punch Karou at his gut, which forced the Uzumaki to forcefully jump up and bend his upper body against his lower body, the man had quite a good deal of strength, enough for Karou to hold his stomach back into the rooftop he was coming from, he would watch more people enter, one thought came across his mind, what if I steal ryo?, he would ask himself, but the way he would steal It was the problem, the people around were too much and there was no corner nearby, he would just sigh, when an idea popped in his mind, what if he used that shadow clone technique his parents taught him about, but hadn't really figured it out that much, what if he perfected it there and could steal the man's attention long enough for him to sneak up and enter, yeah, that would be a good idea. Karou would smile, while walking as he remembered the cocky and bad plan he thought off in his little flashback, forming the clone handseal, Karou would try to make other copies of him, but he just kept failing, even closing his eyes to focus more on his inner self and have a better feel of his chakra, he would do this everytime though, he would cross his legs, and sit in a meditative stance, whilst holding the clone handseal, but nothing was right, all he noticed was poofs of smoke appearing, and nothing appeared afterall, nothing would be seen except the smokes disappearing, he would be getting frustrated, but his determination wouldn't diminish by any figure, the constant heating effect the sun had on him, soon enough he would toughen up more instead, he would get that cool shade, he had to get it, he would have to get it.
With his determination growing, his frustration quivering and staggering, he would soon forget that the sun was releasing all of it's destructive heating claws on him. Minutes would pass, after a lot of failed attempts, Karou would eventually create a shadow clone, the smoke formed and the clone appeared afterwards, both Karou's donned a smile, their efforts gad payed off afterall. With my knowledge of this technique, I guess you're thinking what I'm thinking the real Karou would ask, while the fake one would nod yes, jumping out to cue once again, Karou would move closer to the tent and transform himself into a little snail, hopefully he wouldn't get squashed or tossed around by a kid or anyone. The clone, after cueing up for several minutes, it was his turn to enter, the guard noticing him would grunt with anger, dragging the fake Karou away, giving the real Karou enough time to change back to his original self, entering with no problem.

As Karou walked on, he would laugh the more as he remembered the fun he had in the tent, well, he would train with all his effort, the same way he trained when he was about to train the Shadow clone technique, that unrelenting feeling, that sensation that would make him moving on, even when all odds were against him, when he would be near to being immobilised with frustration and would just sprout out with confidence like the Crocodile sprouting out to deliver it's devastating and menacial bite on it's poor victims, yes, that was what he craved for, nothing more. He would keep walking, he was quite knowledgeable in all forms of jutsu, though he wasn't good in everYthing, like kugujutsu and genjutsu, but nevertheless, he knew what he could do to stop them incase he fell victim. He would soon stop after walking a considerable distance, away from the team, where he could train in silence, he remembered Makoto talking about the wind release: gale palm technique, as an encyclopedia himself, he knew a lot of things, and he had read most jutsus even though he hadn't performed them, he had spent his time gathering enough intel when he roamed around villages as a bandit, he had read every book he had literally come across, he would take his time to read them, now it was time that those knowledge he had amassed over the years would prove really useful, he could remember what he read, the image and contents were still fresh in his ears, he focused his wind release chakra in his hands, clapping both hands, he would release the chakra, the result was a powerful gust of wind that blew a lot of things backwards, the power of the wind was enough to convince Karou that the jutsu could knock him out if he wasn't careful

WC:1298
Learned Shadow Clone technique
Learned Wind release: gale palm technique
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Karou was edging closer to the end of his training, when he finished this jutsu, he would love to walk back to the team where he would just wait for the spar to happen, Karou was a little happy that he was being informed of jutsus and was finishing them in a day, unlike his other techniques that he would train partially and abandon them for like a month before revisiting them and training them. These however were being trained and executed in one day, he had one that he would train, the newly promoted jonin which was his teacher had told him to prepare this due to his lack of weapons, and he would probably have to learn it because he was a little low on weapons, he would dip his left hand in his ninja pouch bag, feeling the weapons, of course, they were just 10kunais and ninja wire, nothing more, he would tie the ends of the ninja wire to the inner circular area of the kunai just behind the hilt, he tied and made it a little bit loose, and created loops with it, this would make him able to easily detach the ninja wire from the kunais and also fasten them fast to them.
Now he would have to return back to his training, taking out his hand, he would swipe through the air, aiming at nothing, it was important that he got this aspect really well, cause it was the assiduous part of the technique, the reoccurring part of it, whether he was to perform the A ranked or C ranked, anyone, he would just have to learn that. With that, he focused his futon chakra to the ends of his palm, swiping different times again, he would attempt to create blades of air, since they were made of wind, they couldn't be seen, unless the opponent was using a form of dojutsu or chakra sensing technique, however, he wouldn't be able to perform the technique, that was the best part about fuuton, the wind was invincible, which made the attacks more lethal to people who didn't possess a dojutso or chakra sensing techniue, there were exceptions though, when the chakra created was too dense, it would be a little visual to the naked human eye, though a bit of concentration was required to perfectly pinpoint it's trajectory.
Karou knew a lot, and he knew that guessing and concentration was necessary against a futon user, most futon jutsus requires motion, guessing the way the aftereffect of a particular motion would be was key to combating wind release jutsus, Karou was glad that he possessed the wind affinity, but also possessed the fire element, which could synchronise perfectly with the wind release to create even more devastating, ferocious and menacing storms of fire, crumbling and charring many into ashes in just seconds. That was the danger and result of fusing wind release with fire release.

Karou would once more decide that it was time that he learned the technique and executed it, it would be a nasty surprise for the jonin sensei he had who would have figured out that he had taken it into a whole new level by combining all the blades formed when swiping his hands, to create an even faster and strnger slash that would easily cut metal easily. Karou shifted his legs away 6cm away from each other, and eventually created more distance, getting his hands ready, he would close his eyes to focus on his chakra, it was important that he gets the timing and control of the technique right, at the moment, he had nothing much to worry about except that he needed to complete this technique and not wait for another 2 weeks before coming back to it to train it. He still had a lot of jutsu that he had left half-done, at least this wouldn't be one of them. Swiping his hands in the air, he would observe that the timing and the release was bad, it just made a little distortion and that was all, not the effect he hoped for. But he would try harder
He would focus his chakra once again at his lower arm, swiping his whole arm at nothing but the air, and he would fail, repeatedly, he would repeat it, and it just kept reoccuring, from getting himself all pumped up to creating the jutsu, only to watch it fail, and then give himself a reason to train harder again and then attempt it again, only to result in failure. The same process would repeat itself several times, Karou wouldn't be leaving until he had gotten the hang of it, on another one of his hopeless tries, he would form several blades of wind in the air, now that's what he is talking about.
Karou would merge every one of the blades into one large blade, which he sent into the trees before him, it would clear every single obsrtuction impending it's way as it travelled. Well that was it and would probably be everything, now, he was done with the learning of the wind release: slash. He would rest a bit to regain his diminished chakra supplies, taking his time, he would wait till he was proPerly fuelled and ready to take on another spar against his improved sensei

WC:900
Learned Wind release:Slash( learned A rank version, which means I can use C ranked version too)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 12:55 am

((I'll be leaving the topic to take my gain :/))

After training hard all day Hitomi had noticed the sun was setting and thus, she couldn't stay for the later on spar. She gave out a sigh as she stretched a bit before going up to the others resting up. "I'm heading home, I need to make supper for my family. I'm sorry but I cannot stay later." She then turned and walked on home, granted it would be nice to get in more training but she had her brother to care for so her arms were tied to both being a shinobi and a good older sister. One day she'd have to leave them for missions or another village but today was not the day and neither would she allow her mother or brother to go hungry, as her mother cannot cook with one hand and her brother is too young to cook.

WC: 144
TOTAL: 1913
{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]   Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training [Darny/ Hitomi/ Kamakiri]
Page 1 of 1