Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mission with Makoto I_vote_lcapMission with Makoto I_voting_barMission with Makoto I_vote_rcap 
Will
Mission with Makoto I_vote_lcapMission with Makoto I_voting_barMission with Makoto I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission with Makoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamakiri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kamakiri

Mission with Makoto Empty
PostSubject: Mission with Makoto   Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 10:23 pm

270 | 270

Hello there
Mission Time

Spoiler:

After a bout of training and a few new techniques learned under his sensei, Makoto had asked him to set up a mission for the two of them, something higher than the boy would otherwise be capable of doing on his own. He’d gone to the village mission board and looked around, finding a B ranked mission which detailed an attack on a group of bandits just a ways away outside the village. He’d blinked at his, eyes heavy with sleep, curious as to how this was allowed to continue. Surly the kage could, if he wished it, simply eradicate the encampment.  Makoto could probably do the mission by himself in his sleep. Still, Kamakiri needed a mission and so he grabbed it, setting out to meet his new leader as he went.

He set out then to meet up with Makoto, waking to the location they’d set up beforehand so that they could depart for the mission. In all honesty, it was the first mission he had ever done and he felt a bit nervous. His barely contained rage won him over though, and the fear washed away in a sea of red as he moved, itching, already, to strike down the bandits. He flexed his hands, his nails applying a pressure to his palms. Strange, that he was so ready for this when only the other night he’d had a long and enjoyable fight. Perhaps his violence was increasing, or perhaps he simply was restless for some reason. Either way, as he approached the meeting area to meet with Makoto, he felt ready to take on the bandits.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Mission with Makoto   Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Makoto stretched after getting out of the bed a couple minutes ago. Today was the day he did the mission with his newest squad member, Kamakiri. On a normal occasion your supposed to do a mission with all of your students but Makoto wanted to do one with each student alone to get a feel on how they react in certain situations and things of that sort. He would throw on a white t shirt and some black pants with his sandals. Makoto didn’t know rank the mission was but genins usually chose something easier than something Makoto would pick so whatever it was it wouldn’t be enough for Makoto to wear his armor. He would walk out hands behind his head basically relaxing as he made his way to the gates. Today was going to be different. Mission without Hitomi who was his closest student. Kamakiri was more of a straight on type, he liked to do stuff quick and efficient, no delays allowed. Which was fine with Makoto of course. He would pull out a cigarette on his way to the gates, their meeting area. Lightning it and smoking it as he saw Kamakiri in about 30 meters out. He waved and talked through the side of his mouth. “Hey Kamakiri, what mission did you chose for us today?”

WC: 221
TWC: 221
Back to top Go down
Kamakiri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kamakiri

PostSubject: Re: Mission with Makoto   Mission with Makoto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:07 pm

343 | 613

Hello there
Mission Time

He’d only been standing around waiting for his new sensei, Makoto, for a few minutes, and the other man’s general punctuality soothed him slightly. He did not enjoy waiting. He could be patient, if required, but he did not enjoy being kept waiting by anyone, least of all people who out ranked him or out skilled him. He found it rude and infuriating, and for him, infuriation was a constant and a state which required not additional provocation. So, as Makoto approached, waving to him, Kamakiri declined his head in a small nod, acknowledging the other man as he drew closer, not smiling, but not glaring or frowning either. He was, as of yet, undecided about his new sensei; he knew that the village, or perhaps the kage, giving him a mandatory assignment was not something he enjoyed, but he also did not hate the man. He seemed a bit goofy at times, but solid and powerful, which Kamakiri respected.

He brushed aside a strand of pale yellow hair as he turned to look fully at the approached man, the two standing close enough to speak comfortably.  ”Those things are supposed to be bad for your health you know.” The boy said, gesturing at the cigarette his sensei lit. He held out his hand then, looking the other man in the eye. ”Spot me one?” he asked, producing a small lighter from his jacket pocket. Should the man offer him one, he’d light it efficiently, taking in a long puff and exhaling slowly, a diffuse cloud exuding from his mouth as he did so. Then he’d turn to his sensei once more, responding to his question. ”Found a mission posted in the kage’s office, something about a bandit camp just outside the village. I don’t actually understand why a jounin hadn’t already wiped them out, but more fun for us I suppose.” He took another long inhale, turning his head once more to exhale so as not to blow smoke directly into his master’s face. ”Welp, guess we’d better get moving then, huh?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission with Makoto   Mission with Makoto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission with Makoto
Page 1 of 1