Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] I_vote_lcapThe Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] I_voting_barThe Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] I_vote_lcapThe Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] I_voting_barThe Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Empty
PostSubject: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Konohagakure is indeed a splendid village. Sun was shining and the warm breeze carried a sweet scent. Readjusting the chest on his shoulder he was currently walking to an Sake house. After doing his busness with the companion he met when he came here he decided to try out more stores of the leaf village. Wearing a small bluack muscle shirt and light blue pants, most of his armor and other stuff were in the chest he was carrying. It was taken off when he was getting all sweaty on the ride here. As he drew near he saw the sign 'Jiraiya' in big red letters with small pictures of frogs surrounding it. With a small he walked on in and as greeted with the view of shelves upon shelves of sake. Sitting down at the counter and setting his chest against his stool, he reached into the folds of his pants to take out a few Yen to get some rounds.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Makoto had just got done training by himself, something he had been doing for some time now in order to better his taijutsu. He would go home to take a quick shower. ‘What am I gonna do after this… Hmm I don’t even know. Ahh The Sake house. It would be nice to have some drinks right now.’ Makoto would hop out the shower and throw on a jacket and some pants along with his hunting boots. He looked at the stack of papers on his desk. Hikari Captain was hard work. Makoto grabbed his wallet and walked out to head to the sake house. Upon arriving he would stick a cigarette and light it, inhaling deeply. Walking in he saw a man sitting alone as he was pulling out his wallet to get some rounds as Makoto walked over and sat right by him. “Bartender. Get me and this man some bottles on me. Bottles not rounds!” Makoto would say throwing a stack on the table. “So who are you? Never seen you around” He would say looking at the man after paying for his drinks.

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:45 pm

Thorfinn gave a grin at the new patron at the table. "Bottles M'lad? You are simply not trying hard enough. Bartender! Give each of us a sake barrel, pay is on me!" Thorfinn exclaimed loudly as he wipped out a wad of Yen and slapped it on the counter. He gave a grin as he crossed his arms in triumph. Excitement was building up inside of him since it was a long time since he had a drinking duel. He would look at the lad besides him to respond to his question. "Ragunaroku Thorfinn of the Land of Iron and Water my lad. Came here to relive some tension and to see how good the ale is here." He said with a chuckle as he waits for his order. Prepared to outdrink his fellow patron. Good thing he honed his durability, he grinned a the though of drinking everything in the store.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:56 pm

Makoto looks at the man crazed… A barrel? Makoto has never drunk that much Sake. The hangover from that would be ridiculous. Makoto could tell immediately that he was from nowhere near her, his accent was strong. Makoto would come up with a plan in his head as the barrels of Sake appeared in front of the both of them. Atleast the pay was on the man who called himself Thorfinn. ‘Alright so Iron and Water, there must be some interesting clan like me from whom I can learn from… or steal from. Either one would be beneficial for me.’ Makoto would think to plan this smart, he could get so drunk that he wouldn’t know his plans. He would get a cup and pour some from the bottle. Makoto would sip on it slowly, based off the man’s excitement he didn’t expect him to do the same. Drinking all this sake would have you drunk within minutes. Makoto would begin to ask questions. “So.. do you ever hear of any strong people or clans, where you’re from that is?”

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 7:09 pm

It seems his patron is one of those meek types. Thorfinn closed his eyes as he gave a sigh. "No no lad you do it like this!" Slipping his right fingers up under the rope that goes around the lip of the barrel he took the lid off and flexing his muscles he lifted the barrle and began to chug it down for sevreal seconds before setting it down on the counter with a thud. He gave a loud burp before wiping his alcohol covered mouth with his right arm. "That's how you drink sake little milkdrinker." He spoke humorously as he bless the All-Father for his durability as he can now drink plenty of sakes without getting too drunk. He set his right hand back under the rope before responding to his patron question. "Well lad the Land of Iron are full of strong people but we are not like you fickle folks with your clans and crazy eyes. Nay our strength comes from our steel and arm!" He said loudly before lifting up the barrel to drink a few more gallons.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Makoto would look at the man as he easily chugged the barrel of alcohol. Makoto would finish his mere glass of sake as he looked at the man. “Crazy clans? You don’t have anything that’s out of the ordinary? Im asking for training wise, it would be cool to face someone that is stronger than me for a generation reason.” Makoto would smile at him as he ripped the top of the barrel off throwing it backwards as it went throught the window. “I wont pay for that!” Makoto grabbed the barrel as well and chugged it down getting slightly drunk. “So you don’t have anything? That’s complete BULLSHIT” He would say as he pointed at the man. “I challenge you to a spar! If you win, ill show you all of Konoha and its glory. If I win you must reveal your countries secrets!” Makoto would yell as all the people in the bar looked at him as if he were crazy.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 7:39 pm

Thorfinn chugged the barrel half empty, slighty drunk he looked over to the patron with alcohol all over his mouth and chest. He deadpanned at the lad drunken challenge and gave a smirk. "Alright boly I Jaccept. Hrere, zlet mee help you aid yopu uot intao the street." The moment he stopped talking he snapped his arm into a back hand strike while still holding the barrel in a attempt to send the lad flying out of his seet and through the wall out onto the street. With a burp he would get up and walk to the hole in the wall still holding on to the barrel. "Okay alad lets do our lcittle spar!" With a shout he would charge him with a sideways swipe of the barrel to the lad sides.

137 Weapon Speed and 107 strength
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Makoto flew out the window before he knew what happen. He landed on his feet thankfully. This guy was no scrub, he was a force to be reckoned with. “Who are you actually? Your true self.” Makoto would say after being smacked the drunk out of him. Makoto pulled out the bottle of sake from his hand from earlier and began to chug. While chugging he would unleash Lightning Armor. “Time for you to face the real deal!” Makoto would say as he threw the bottle on the ground waiting for the man to attack. Although his sight was becoming quite blurry. “Bring it!”

Chakra:
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 8:12 pm

In a feint he chucked the barrel into the lad face and he would attempt to plow though it with a fist to the face. Resulting water to be explode from the shattered barrel. If the blow hits or the if he dodge his punch, in his drunken state he would respond to his question. "I nam the jarl iof the land odf cwater ylad!" He gave a drunken smirk as he prepares for retribution from the druken lad. It has been a long while since he had a drunken spar and he is quite enjoying it. Sure he had his spars in the academy but the instructors were a bunch of milkdrinkers and did not even allow them a shot of mead.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Makoto would move at extreme speed. He knew the man was good but he didn’t know if the man was that good. Using his lightning armor he would strike at the man, he would try to clothesline the man. Should he hit he would trip over a nearby rock after the hit from being drunk. Falling onto the ground knocking himself out of the lightning release armor. He would lay on his back and star up at the sky relaxing after all that sake in his gut.

Chakra:
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Being drunk he did not see the extremely fast punch coming. With a oof Thorfinn was forced back and fell on his back dazed. The sky was spinning too much to realize that the patron has fallen besides him. As he vision focus he have a loud laugh as he lifted his left arm to slap the patron on the chest. Lucid returned to him for a bit, letting him speak properly before the sky starts to spin again. "Nice hit m'lad! You are certainly not an milk drinker!" He gave sigh as he calmly watch the seemingly spinning clouds with content, not realizing they are both lying in the street smashed sensless.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Makoto would sit up from being laid out on the ground. “Nice fight I guess” Makoto would say as he scratched his head. “So, who are you really? Your no scrub your actually worth my time.” Makoto would say as he watched the man closely just in case he had to do something. The kid was good indeed, better than Makoto expected. Makoto would flash him a smile as he began to rise up, a little dizzy from all the alcohol. He would stick his hand out to the man as he was intending to help him get up. “The mist eh?”
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:01 am

Thorfinn sit up as the alcohol began to wear off. He gave a laugh and gave the lad a slap on the back. "It certainly was milkdrinker!" He would help the lad get up as they were just recently smashed. As he was doing so he would respond to the question. "As I said before I am the Jarl of the Land of Water." He gave a broad smile before cranking his back and neck to loosen up his joints. Still feeling the blow that the lad delevered. "Yup, long story short it got attack by Bijuu, a Uchiha was declared Jarl, said jarl was than kipnaped and now I'm the jarl of a economic collapsed village. That's why I came here was to clean up any bad blood and to attempt get some form of trading starting between our holds. Sadly one of my friends is an revolutionary so my village may be in a revolt right now in a attempt to convert to communism. I'm not worrying about it since I evacuated the villagers elsewhere just incase the Bijuu invade again."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:06 am

Makoto would look at the man confused, what was this word he kept saying. “Jarl?” hmm, must be something of great importance. “Communism. That seems a little controlling doesn’t it? Why not let everybody be free like here? Everybody here is pretty much happy with their lives, ya know? Ahh Well I hope your revolution goes well for you.” Makoto would state as the alcohol began to wear off on him too. His vision became clear as he stuck a cigarette in his mouth and lit it. “Smoke?” Makoto would state as he stuck his hand with a box of cigarettes sticking out to the man.

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:17 am

"My lad, Kirigakure is not my home. So whether I come back to it to see it burn to the ground oh well, I'll head back to my homeland. The only thing bounding me there is my mother." Thorfinn said dryly. As the lad would bring out a box of smokes he would stare at it with pity. "My lad do you even? By Odin's eyebrows are you that much of a pansy smoking something this weak? That settles it I am going to drag you to a brothel and make you a man!" Thorfinn said with a slight slur, hinting that there might be a bit of alcohol left in his system that is possibly affecting his mindset. He would proceed to grab the lad bicep to drag him to a nearby whore house if he finds one or not.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Makoto would look at the man and disappear having an important errand to run. {EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 9:08 pm

"Fuck that pretty boy." Thorfinn follows Makoto hell bound to get him laid. [exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]   The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flames of Vive La Revolution [Makoto, Private]
Page 1 of 1