Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) I_vote_lcapLand of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) I_voting_barLand of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) I_vote_lcapLand of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) I_voting_barLand of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu Yamauchi

Ryuu Yamauchi

Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Empty
PostSubject: Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK)   Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 12:37 am

Ryuu had missed whatever he felt in Kirigakure by mere minutes. He waited for days for something to occur but nothing ever did. Defeated, he turned and went back to his home. This time taking a longer route to better hide his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK)   Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 3:05 am

Not having time to stop by his house and put on his armor as he dashed out of village gate Akio would be too excited as he recounted the details that he was given before taking off in the direction that a stranger was reported being spotted. Apparently this stranger had been around for more than a day and was making people worry what his intentions are. Arriving at the clearing he was told about he would see the man at the other end of the clearing, standing roughly fifty meters from the young Shinobi as he would the Chunin would stop and shout at the figure. "Hey, stop right there, who are you" He would say as he stood on the other end of the narrow clearing that rand from right to left while the two stood at opposing sides of the clearing. The Uchiha clad in a black t-shirt with his plain navy blue cloak over the black shirt, his black baggy pants stopping just before his navy blue leg warmers that hung above his navy blue sandals that begin just above his ankles.

Keeping on his feet the young shinobi was ready to dodge or give chase to the man if he were to run. On the other hand he wasn't against conversing with the man if he were to be reasonable and not become hostile. Although for good measure the boy would concentrate and knead chakra as a clone would form on a thick branch in a tree about five meters in front of the man, having a clear view of the front of the man while the leaves would hide him from the man as to not stick out the the nature he was formed by would also not cause any noise that could give away his position.

WC: 303
Chakra: 166/180

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Yamauchi

Ryuu Yamauchi

PostSubject: Re: Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK)   Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 6:37 am

What was left of the scarred remains of the skin on his back slowly throbbed with a dull pain that radiated through his chest and into his neck before lodging at the base of his skull. Ever since he woke up in the hut the scars on his back ached something fierce. Enough to drive a man insane. Much like it did to the man currently across from the young Kiri shinobi. Maybe this one was related to the one he took home. Though this one didn't seem as nice. Maybe he should try to be hospitable to him. He was raised in Konoha. Hospitality was his middle name. Or was. He didn't know. He didn't know a lot of things. Like what his name was. He just called himself the Burnt Dragon thanks to his hidden scars. Scars that he shows no one. Ever.

"Hey," he replied back in a lackadaisical tone, almost monotone in nature. "Stop right there. Who are you."

The small devil in the back of his mind snickered at the thought of mimicking the man. The big devil was ready to feast upon the man's entrails should he turn hostile. His slightly burned right hand twitched slightly as a nerve tried to resuscitate itself but failed. The twitching annoyed him the most of all his conditions. It got down right disturbing what could twitch when the nerves tried to heal themselves. The dragon likes to laugh.

He snickered out loud for a moment. Like that old sack of scar tissue could actually laugh. Well it might. Sometimes it talks to him when he hurts the just right amount. Sometimes Ryuu will even message back.

"I'm called the Burned Dragon. I don't know why. Do you know why? It's been a while since someone asked me about me. At least you aren't carrying a pitchfork and a torch. That joke got boring quickly."

Another snicker erupted from the stretched half smile that was the man's mouth. This scar wasn't a burn one, however. It was a weapon scar. From a battle long past. Long before this whippersnappers time. At least that's what Ryuu thought in his mind. Neigh. He felt it in his very soul. Well. What was left of that crispy critter.
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK)   Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Hearing the bone chilling snicker of this stranger a chill would run down Akio's spine and his clone's alike. Reaching into one of his pockets and grabbing one three between the fingers of his left hand. Seeing as the man didn't bother to turn and face him the Chunin would be ready to strike if the man tried to make any worrying movements. All the while the clone watching as he focused on the man making sure he would not try anything specifically focusing on the man's hands. To the clones shock his eyes would grow wide with worry as a sporadic tick would run through him, causing his hand to twitch. This twitch seemed almost too real as it was caused, obviously occurring against the man's wheel, possibly out of nervous tension although Akio wasn't sure.

While shook slightly the clone would keep still and quiet as he kept a watch over the stranger. Relaying his thoughts and sight to the true Akio as he stayed in the tree. Hearing the man reply as he thought over the twitch Akio would tense up, gripping the senbon tightly as he stared at the back of this man. The voice would chill him further as he thought about it and the twitch, coming to the conclusion this man might not be as stable as most.

While he was ready to throw the senbon at the man the Kiri shinobi was still willing to just talk, although a bit tense from the man's way of speaking and how he looked in general. "The Burned Dragon, what kind of act are you trying to play? I want your real name and what you are doing here." At this point Akio was a bit aggravated and suspected that the man was trying to play around with him by giving a sort of title rather then an actual name. "Well come on and speak up, you've been reported around here for awhile, what have you been up to?"

WC: 333
Total: 636
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Yamauchi

Ryuu Yamauchi

PostSubject: Re: Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK)   Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Not all right in the head at all. Ryuu was a very damaged person in general and one thing that made him angrier than most was not being able to remember his name. Even in the few memories he could remember everyone called him Ryuu. It seemed his subconscious had replaced his real name and replaced it with the name he had been given in that hut oh so long ago. Still. He might as well remain hospitable for a bit longer. He turned towards the young chunin with permanent half-smile.

"The name I was given was Ryuu. Who are you? What are you doing so far from your precious village? Do you village shinobi make it a habit of assaulting random travelers?" The scar that pulled his lips into a half smile attempted to make everything like a jest, much like his tone of voice. But he was deadly serious.

His hand began the muscle spasms again as he was talking. He couldn't control when they happened, and he hardly noticed them anymore. His nerves were so dead that they barely recognized any sort of uncomfortable. Still this young whippersnapper was starting to annoy him with all his questions. He just wanted to get back to his home and to his new pet. He would have fun training her. Breaking her like he had been broken. Maybe she new this guy. Maybe bringing his head to her would further his cause.

The visible shrug put an end to that thought as he focused back on the man before him. Hands in pockets. Probably weapons. He was a weapon man himself though he carried none with him. He was more of a ninjutsu guy, however. He liked when he made supernatural forces bend to his will and hurt other people. Giving them a measure of his own pain. Or was that too crazy?
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK)   Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Watching the stranger as he awaited a response Akio was very unsettled by now. After all the man didn't seem to speak very often and when he managed to it was worrisome to say the least. The twitches didn't much help Akio calm down either as they seemed to strike way more frequently than he had expected it to. Standing stone cold as the man's words caught his ears the boy would shiver.

Then as he would analyze the man's words more he would glare at the man. "I'm here to see what a man has been doing in these parts. You aren't a traveler when you stay in the same region for days. Now seeing as you aren't from Kiri where do you come from and why have you traveled so far?" Seeing as the man referred to the village as Akio's and not his own the Chunin was a bit worried. This man claimed to be a traveler, but had been reported here for some time. On the other hand he talked of the village as if it wasn't much to talk about, so why you he come to such a place and travel so far? None of this seemed to add up as he questioned this Ryuu man.

The clone would quietly ready itself to leap from the tree if anything went wrong and he was needed. All the while Akio holding the three senbon between his fingers and bent his legs slightly. He took a defensive stance as he readied himself to dart at the man at a moments notice. This man looked to be a potential threat and if he wasn't given a good enough reason for the man being there Akio would have to assume that he was a threat and would have to consider fighting as an option.

WC: 305
Total: 941
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK)   Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land of Water to Land of Mountains(Private/NK)
Page 1 of 1