Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. I_vote_lcapThe Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. I_voting_barThe Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. I_vote_lcapThe Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. I_voting_barThe Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Empty
PostSubject: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Kai.
Kumogakure
It hadn’t been long since Kai had appointed Diana Mistral as her regent. It also hadn’t been that long since Diana and Tsuki were inducted into a group made of Kumogakure’s four strongest members, a group that only she, her father, and Kaitekina knew existed. Yet, already she had found someone that could take up the third spot in the highly secretive group that was controlled by her and sometimes her regent - Diana was second in command. He went by the name of Kosuke, a man that hailed from the Uchiha clan and one known for his Ninjutsu prowess. He seemed like the perfect candidate and she believed he would make a good addition to the group, providing diversity in more then one way. She, of course, knew there was a possibility that Kosuke would decline her offer, but she held onto hope that he would join.

So, she sat on the carpeted floor of her office, waiting for the arrival of the Uchiha that dwelled within Kumogakure. She had schedule the meeting for a quieter part of the day so that no one walked in on their private meeting. She had also sent Kaitekina along, instructing the nine-year-old to do a couple missions or explore whilst she waited for sunset - the time the two would embark to the Hyuga compound. It would leave the two alone and with plenty of time to talk without interruption - she made sure her schedule was cleared for this meeting. It was a good idea to get to know the person she would be trusting with important matters. Right?

0265 | 0265
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Kosuke was slightly nervous, he had been called for a meeting with the Shodaime Raikage. This was a monumental opportunity for him, he was in a personal meeting with the most politically and literally, most powerful person in Kumogakure. He knew this meeting would happen eventually, as when does one never meet their subordinates? As he made his way into the building the first thing he noticed was how quiet it was. It seemed like all of the staff were either out or were busy doing this or that to help the village thrive. He made his way into the Raikage’s office and immediately was stunned. He was greeted by a very young girl, she had long blonde hair and yellow eyes. She appeared to hold herself in a manner that seemed energetic yet somehow he could feel the power lurking in her. He immediately kneeled and said, “Jounin Kosuke Uchiha responding to your summons Lady Raikage-Sama.” He would wait with bated breath for her to speak, trying to figure out what this meeting was about other than just meeting a high ranking subordinate. He had learned through his years of pain that nothing in the shinobi world happened without a reason.
(WC- 202)

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:36 am

Kai.
Kumogakure
Formal. That had been the first thought that ran through the mind of the ten-year-old girl. To her credit though, she refrained from saying anything right away. Instead, she flashed a smile at the man before moving her hand in a motion that could’ve only be interpreted for him to take on seat on the floor. Of course, there was the option of the chairs, but they weren’t as comfortable. “Glad you could join me,” Kai said, yellow eyes on the mans form. Like she had done with her previous two ministers, she would be skipping formalities entirely in favour of getting right to the point.

“I hope you don’t mind if I get to the point of why you’re here since I believe you are dying to know,” she said, voice chipper and smile still on her face. “I’ve call you here today to offer you one of four spots in a group made of the village’s strongest shinobi.” She paused for a moment to allow that information to sink in before continuing. “I’ve already filled two of those spots, I was hoping you will take the third as the Minister of Espionage, preferably.”
0195 | 0460
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:48 am

Kosuke took a seat cross legged on the floor as per his Lady’s request. She seemed happy and slightly exited, but she was young even if she was the Raikage. After she told him the reason she called him there in the first place, his eyes widened. The four strongest in the village? This was incredible! He began to think trying to sort his thought that were going a mile a minute. Minister of Espionage? What was this? Did this mean the Raikage trusted him? Had she been watching him? So many questions were rushing though Kosuke’s mind. He decided to ask a couple, to see what was truly going on here. “Raikage-Sama, what does this position entail?” He would wait for her answer and then with an equally curious tone he would ask, “Why would you pick me? Have you been watching me, or did you read my record?” Kosuke wondered if she knew about his tragic past, yet she didn’t question his emotional stability. He knew turning down this invitation was not an option as it was directly from the Raikage, yet, he felt inclined to ask these things to see what the Raikage really knew. He wanted to get to know his leader on a personal level in order to trust her with his dream. She could be his first true step towards peace. Only time would tell, he broke himself from his musings and looked to the girl in front of him to gage a response. His dark eyes scanning into her yellow orbs, looking for any indication to what she was thinking.
(WC- 267/469)
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 3:49 am

Kai.
Kumogakure
“I read your record, of course,” was the upbeat response Kosuke would receive from the ten-year-old, the child far from ashamed by the fact and obviously so. Yet she hadn’t based her decision on his file alone, oh no, she received the opinion of several people that had worked with him in the past and most review had been positive. There was that one review that didn’t put him in the best of light, but Kai was willing to ignore it for now or at least simply keep a careful eye on the Jounin. With the third question out of the way, the child would backtrack in order to answer his other concerns. “You’re, basically, my go to person for any mission that requires infiltration. Though I will send the other three on espionage mission, you’ll pretty much be in command of that aspect of the Ministry. Just like Diana Mistral is in charge of the defense of this village and Tsuki with war.” She paused for a minute, “of course there’s the other minister position to consider, Minister of Interrogation, but I didn’t think torture would be something that you were interested in.”

A thoughtful look crossed her face, “but tell me if I’m wrong and you’d prefer interrogation over espionage.” She grinned as she leaned back, her weight on her wrist. “As for why I picked you,” she closed her eyes, “why not?”
0235 | 0695
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Kosuke nodded, he had been correct in assuming she had read his record. He had also been correct that this would be about infiltrating other villages. That might help him too, if he were to go to another village he could establish contacts there and possibly help when the Revolution begins. Kosuke needed to find a way to test how much trust he could have in this new Kage. He wanted to see if she could be trusted to help him with bringing change to the world. “Thank you Raikage-Sama. But, I am only interested in the espionage and infiltration. Interrogation will only breed hatred in villages, this will make peace a hard thing to achieve.” He looked into her eyes again, trying to see if she would agree about bringing peace. Her reaction would decide if he would trust her with his dream of uniting the world and bringing peace. His dark eyes would scan her for any twitch that would signal a reaction, his seasoned mind thinking of his next few steps and contingency plans ahead of time.
(WC- 180/649)
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:03 am

Kai.
Kumogakure
Kai thought about that for a moment. She hadn’t really given much attention to the effects that may occur via torture when she had been naming the four available positions that would be handed to the four strongest Shinobi in the village. Now she had to think about that which led to a moment of silence between the two, a silence that lasted a solid thirty seconds before an audible ‘hm’ was emitted from the blonde. “I never really thought about that,” Kai said, a thoughtful look on her face. The smile was gone, her arms folded across her chest, and her index finger tapped her chin in two second intervals. “I’ve been taught that asking nicely doesn’t always work which is where interrogation comes in” She dropped her arms, moving them behind her back and resumed leaning on back.

“Interrogation properly done won’t pride hatred. Its the torture that will prevent peace.” She cocked her head to the left. “Neh, what sort of peace are you looking for anyways." She added, "people would say that we're in peace times right now, but I begin to believe you don't share that sentiment.”
0192 | 0887
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:17 am

Kosuke nodded then breathed out a deep sigh, this sigh told the story of years of sorrow and pain. He looked to the Raikage, she seemed to be interested in hearing what he had to say, her cheery hyper demeanor gone. He sighed again, “This world, is full of greed, and lust. The shinobi system is a flawed system. We fight to become the most powerful not by building ourselves up, but by stepping on others to lift ourselves higher than them. Shinobi are the literal weapons of the village, used to carry out the deeds of the village, these are not always truly for the needs of the village but to satiate it’s lust for power. The council does not understand the way our world truly works, they send shinoi out to kill competitors or use them for political gain, or have them kill innocent families and have their children used as breeding stock to gain Kekkei Genkai. This world I s in need of change, and one day, when I am strong enough I will bring that change. If I have to force the world to its knees I will bring a true worldwide peace that is more than just what we have today. What we have is only temporary, just villages biding their time until another is lax or until they gain enough military might. Any alliances are merely veils used to hide the knife placed in allies’ backs. This world is in need of a drastic change, a Revolution.” Kosuke would finish talking and would look back at the Raikage, he had looked off into the middle distance when talking because he was really thinking about how to tell someone what he truly felt. The only other person in Kumo that knew truly, was Fumiko. But now Kosuke hoped the Raikage would understand and perhaps even agree with some aspects.
WC- 314/963
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Kai.
Kumogakure
“Interesting.” That had been the first thing that came out of the ten-year-old’s mouth and his words were, indeed, interesting. She had never known that the council had made it a nasty habit of treating the shinobi like pawns. She had been led to believe that the council did things in the best interest of the shinobi who served them and the people they had been sworn to protect. She would need to question her father about this, the man had been close to the Hyuga member of the council and he should be able to confirm Kosuke’s words - she had a feeling they were true though. She inhaled sharply at the thought of being used and seen as nothing more then a means to an end, but she also knew she would’ve been spared because she was a member of the founding clan.

Her head tilted to the right now, the blonde now thinking of a proper response to the man’s answer. Kai wasn’t really sure how she should react to the sound of her own shinobi practically threatening to destroy any village who opposed him, but she knew that not everyone would be on board with his version of peace and thus they would need to be forced to see his point of view.

She, personally, had no problem with Kosuke’s goal, but she would need to dig further before she said she completely agreed with it. So, with a sigh, the child would begin to speak once again. “But wouldn’t that peace also be, let’s say, fragile?” Yellow eyes blinked several times and she sat up straight before continuing. “There are bound to be a lot of unhappy people in your wake, people that can threaten your ideal peaceful world, how do you plan to deal with them?” She smirked, “and how do you plan to go about achieving this peace?”
0314 | 1201
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Kosuke would look at the Raikage before glancing off again. His views did seem rather radical and there would be those who would hate him. But, his peace will be good. It will be a solid peace. He knew what he must do. “You are right, Young mistress. We can never end hatred. It is an idea and those cannot be erased, it is an emotion, those cannot be forgotten. So instead of attempting to erase hatred, I will take all of the world’s hatred onto myself. If I become powerful politically and physically, and I make the world hate me, the nations will band together, regardless of their differences to destroy their common enemy. I want to make the world a better place, I want to bring peace, even if I don’t get to experience it.” Kosuke would sigh and look back at the Raikage. He didn’t know why, but he felt that he could trust her with his dream, she seemed to have an aura of understanding and kindness that he just couldn’t ignore. He would wait for a response before saying, “As for my plans, I have been brewing on an idea, the idea of an organization I will one day form that will bring this peace. Kōten, this world will achieve its peace through revolution.” Kosuke would then glance over at the Raikage. Waiting with bated breath to see If she would help him or banish him. He wanted to befriend her, he liked her, and she was definitely the most tolerable hyuuga he had ever met in his life. So, he wanted her support, he knew that once everything played out, she wouldn’t regret it.
WC- 280/1,243
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:39 am

Kai.
Kumogakure
Kai thought about it for a minute, her mind processing the words that had left the mouth of her only male minister, as of now, thoroughly. There was a lot that could go wrong with his plan for worldwide peace. For starters, the villages could band together in order to eliminate him, but go right back to the form of peace they had now afterwards. The villages could also end up warring amongst themselves after witnessing the power certain individuals possessed in an effort to get rid of the competition or even to expand their territory and repertoire. There was about a dozen different outcomes and she wasn’t about to think of them all, but if everything went well and the world was plunged into true peace then that was good - wasn’t it? Though her mind screamed for her to tell Kosuke how unlikely his plan was to work, her whim told her to accept and the young Hyuga had always been a slave to her whim.

“Alright, I’ll play along.” She leaned forward, “you have my support, Kosuke.” Her eyes flickered off to the side for a brief moment before settling on him, “you have my undivided attention.” She grew silent at that point, allowing Kosuke to give her a general idea of what he planned to do. It brought a smile to her face. “Okay. You’ll have my support,” a repeat, she knows, but it didn’t matter, she wanted to clarify something. “But no one is to know of your affiliation with us. When you make this organization, you’ll be viewed as a missing shinobi by us. It won’t do to have the other villages banging on our door because we decided to fund what they would deem a terrorist organization.” She paused for a minute to allow that to sink in before continuing. “Only I shall know of our arrangement.”

Another pause. “Also, I have no problem with what you do so long as it doesn’t threaten he safety of Kumogakure, unless you are attempting to prove that you’re against everybody.” She cocked her head to the side, “deal?” She didn't think she needed to add that he would be treated like an enemy of Kumogakure once his plan was put into action - it should be a given.
0381 | 1582
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:55 am

Kosuke’s indifferent mask was threatening to break. His young Kage was giving him her support! He knew that he would be seen by all as a missing nin, but that was a small price to pay for bringing about peace. He wanted to make sure she knew he was doing this out of his love for his village and his love for the world. He would never dream of harming this place, his one true home. But he was a shinobi, and as such knew that with what he was planning he may have to do things against his village, but he would always be there to protect it in the shadows. “Of course, Lady Raikage. I understand that what I am saying might not be the most obvious gamble to take, but I have faith in humanity. I also understand that when this begins, Operation: Revolution, I will be deemed an enemy to the village and will be placed under all consequences if found. I also understand that this Operation is top secret, SS-Ranked with the penalty for revealing anything about it to anyone but you, or those you give the information to, is punishable by death. I thank you so much for this support Raikage-Sama! It truly means so much to me! But, I know I need to get a lot stronger before /I can leave the village or create this organization. So, I will need more time and will notify you when the time has come for the operation to begin.” Kosuke would say in his ‘shinobi voice’ He was ecstatic and he knew that his mask had totally broken and reviled the toothy grin and eye smiles. He was so much closer to accomplishing his goal, he could almost taste it. He looked to the Raikage, “Back to the original matters, what would my duties be at the start, of my position as the Minister of Espionage? Would I need to infiltrate another village?” He would look at her curiosity evident in his eyes.

WC- 338/1,581
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 10:09 pm

Kai.
Kumogakure
“As Minister of Espionage, I will be sending you on infiltration missions. The purpose of the infiltration can be anything, honestly; reconnaissance, assassination, and more.” She paused for a second before continuing, “you’re going to be spending a lot of time outside of the village, traveling to other places to gather intel about the area as well as the people, but that’s perfect since you can decide on potential members of your group.” She inhaled sharply as she stretched out her arm, her body having become stiff since the meeting had started but it was an easy fix. “Any further questions?”
0101 | 1683
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Minister of Espionage
“No, further questions Raikage-Sama. I thank you for this position and I swear I will use it, and Kōten to better protect this village. I look forward to beginning my new job, I hope that my performance is to your standards.” Kosuke would say with a kind smile. The meeting had gone far better than he could have ever hoped. He was now on good terms with Kai and was able to trust her with his biggest secret that even Fumiko didn’t know about, today had turned out great. “My Lady if I may take my leave, I must begin to prepare!” Kosuke would say politely as he bowed again and left the office. He hoped to start his infiltrations soon, he wanted to visit his family in Kirigakure, as he hadn’t seen them in years. He made his way back to his house and went to his private study to begin working on his plans for Kōten.

[EXIT]

0158 | 1,739
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 12:03 am

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.   The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Raikage & The Minister Of Espionage.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: