Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  I_vote_lcapErudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  I_voting_barErudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  I_vote_lcapErudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  I_voting_barErudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helreginn

Helreginn

Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Empty
PostSubject: Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]    Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:13 pm

Disclaimer: App Contains Cthulhu Mythos Materials

Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  The_yellow_sign
Clan Name: Erudoritchi Clan
Clan Location: Scattered
Size: 1/5
Clan Ability Description:
The members of the Erudoritchi Clan are able to manipulate the connection between the mortal plane with the pure land as well as other planes. In these connections are the element that the clan members draw upon. Due to the exposure they have developed an unique Doujutsu called the Jigokugan. Where they are able to see the spirit world much more clearly but runs the risk of going mad the the sights that no mortal is suppose to see. Only when they have matured their Jigokugan are they able to draw upon the Nether without the risk of going mad.
History:
In the Warring Clans era there was a string of events that followed after the creation of the Dead Soul technique. People researched about the Pure Land and the mechanics of the soul itself. Eventually it started to draw in dark figures like a moth to a flame. These small group of people were orphans of the endless wars so they seeked endlessly for a truth regarding the other side. This led to years of inhumane experiments and horrific torment on mankind. That's when they discover the Nether that flows between the planes and generation after generation of overexposure it began to change them. Making them see spirits and other otherworldly beings. Their eyes becoming black as they take in the death force. The tales of their misdeeds have began to cause outrage from the other lands, resulting them to go underground. When the great villages were form they went deeper off the grid till mostly everyone have forgotten about them. Days after the Iwagakure demise, many merchants found stones around the land of earth bearing the symbol of the Erudoritchi Clan painted in blood.
Bloodline Reputation: As the clan is mostly an cult is has minimal influence across the lands and they are quite obscured to the point where people think they are mere fairy tales to scare young children.
Clan Jutsus:

Jigokugan:

Last edited by Helreginn on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]    Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Please remove the plagiarism of H.P. Lovecraft from this
Back to top Go down
Helreginn

Helreginn

PostSubject: Re: Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]    Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Whats wrong with basing clans on other contents and I was going to post a disclaimer, hence the WIP.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]    Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:03 pm

Uh huh. I'd prefer you not use other writers works, aside from naruto based ones that is. But whatever.
Back to top Go down
Helreginn

Helreginn

PostSubject: Re: Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]    Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:13 pm

By that logic that would mean you are not fond of Vaati contents as they are all based from the Legend of Zelda and Makoto's Black Blood because that is based from Prototype. I understand your concern but I felt like I did not used as much content compared to others since a major callback I did was the clan insignia which is the 'Yellow Sign' and I chose that cause I felt it was appropriate. Also Lovecraftian horror is a subgenre of horror so any mention of eldritch is not solely connected to Lovecrft.
Back to top Go down
Helreginn

Helreginn

PostSubject: Re: Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]    Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Hmmm Bump but I fear the buffs are too big and I think they need to be lower but I'm trying to get this done before tomorrow so it is finished for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]    Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erudoritchi Clan [Nether Release]
Page 1 of 1