Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kitsuen Kuma I_vote_lcapKitsuen Kuma I_voting_barKitsuen Kuma I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kitsuen Kuma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

Kitsuen Kuma Empty
PostSubject: Kitsuen Kuma   Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:24 pm

Kitsuen Kuma Commission___smoking_bear_by_mwatsuki-d4lbbob

Kitsuen Kuma 0OeODz3
Name: Kitsuen Kuma
Nickname: Smoking Bear
Kitsuen Kuma GWSdYHs
Height: 6'2
Weight: 155 lbs.
Appearance: The physique of Kitsuen is similar to that of an athletic man. His shoulders are small yet toned with the muscles he has attained throughout life. His jawline is firm and strong and is blessed with Native heritage. His skin is a light darker color more similar to mocha brown. His body is marked with red at all times, they are marks left by his native tribe the Kuma. His markings on his face however are a style he chose, the same is for the tribe. Kitsuen wears charcoal colored eyes, smaller eyes than the normal man. Kitsuen’s hair is outward or mostly laid back but long as a motherfucker, reaching the middle of his back at it’s maximum length. Some tips of the hair are dyed red, not all but enough to be noticed here and there, a form of keeping the tribal heritage he grew up in.

The clothes Kitsuen usually wears could be explained by the way the man grew up. He often times wears the fur of the bear his father first killed as a memento but it is fashioned into a jacket with a golden zipper in the front. Underneath the coat he wears an off-white colored sleeveless long torso. The piece of clothing is buttoned together with gold chains matched with the golden magnetized system to keep the button together, four times down the jacket. Two articles of clothing similar to a scarf droops down from his respective shoulders ending with a golden circle at the bottom. The off-white sash has native markings covering the cloth. The same off-white colored pants are baggy fitting on his legs and sagging a small bit on the shoes. There is a cloth in the front of his body covering his genital region although his pants cover it, the cloth is designed exotically so the cloth is just for fashion.

Kitsuen Kuma EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Character Rank: Genin
Clan: N/a
Element: Fire
Kitsuen Kuma IVLimad
Personality: Kistuen is a very calm, collective person who prides himself in enjoying his life to the fullest in every which way. To some extent he has become somewhat of an adrenaline junkie; seeking travel and adventure through every corridor acting as if there were no bad in the world. It could stem from the fact that he has no family and finds peace within the moment of clarity or it could be an escape, suppression, from the fact that he is forever alone. The shinobi is not a very quiet individual when it comes to issues of importance and is a very good random-talker. He makes up stories as he goes, perplexing his listeners and jiving them with compliments as he goes along. But don’t let the seemingly A.D.D. personality fool you, he is quite analytical when talking. He annotates everything and anything out of particular curiosity.

He enjoys the feminine company more because he has failed countless times trying to get a male to become interested in whatever it is he is randomly rambling about. But there is also a darker side to the shinobi that some rarely get to share. Within the confines of his soul lies a hole which is angry and bloodthirsty. Because of his fatality rate, it seems as if he will never stop until his opponent is dead. But on some days that differs. Kitsuen dresses like a shinobi every chance he can. He enjoys his life as a hunter because of the travelling that comes along with the job. He is always quick to break a sweat if it meant he were gaining something important from it, but not like money or anything. Kitsuen is not materialistic, he would rather you give him a bowl of ramen than a payment of ryo but that is only because his parents left him their life savings; he would be rich forever and therefore needed no other source of income.

Generous in many ways, Kitsuen is. He constantly gives to the poor and needy, never once thinking about himself first. It not only makes him a well-rounded man, but a good team-player when in battle. He is the supportive type of fighter, never allowing a teammate to fall unless he himself were in danger of dying as well. Kitsuen does not like conflict, and goes to great lengths to avoid it. If he must face it, he will always approach it from the perspective of his feelings. In conflict situations, he places little importance on who is right and who is wrong. He instead focuses on the way that the conflict makes him feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not he is right. He doesn't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes him appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations. On the other hand, Kitsuen makes a very good mediator, and is typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because he is intuitively understanding of people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely wants to help them. Generally thoughtful and considerate, Kitsuen is one of the good listeners and he can put people at ease. He does have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making Kitsuen a valued friend and confidante. Kitsuen can be quite warm with people he knows well.
Character History: Kitsuen was born into a normal second class family to the mother who goes by the name of Itome and a father whose name is Shisuo. His mother was the stay at home wife type of mom who tried her best to keep the house clean for daddy and her family. The young boy was trained by his father the minute he was able to, he started out in the academy with nothing special only having a good grasp on ninjutsu and the application to taijutsu. By this time everyone else knew their potential and was already working on maxing out their abilities. The boy is seven in the academy and won't graduate until he was fifteen years old making the same mistakes and expecting different results. The boy couldn't figure it out. When Kitsuen turned seven his mother got pregnant and would announce to the boy that he would have a little brother soon, claiming the name already as Yori. When Kitsuen's birthday rolled around his little brother Yori was born and he couldn't have been more beautiful. The boy's skin matched that of his brother and in fact all the boys in the family looked very similar, it was obvious for one to tell Shisuo was the father of the two boys and their eyes matched that of their mother, Yori's eyes gleaming with that newborn glow. Kitsuen was the happiest he's ever been when he first held his little brother. The young boy then turned into a boy with a self-given mission. That mission was to protect those closest to him.

Kitsuen's training sessions started coming farther and farther in between, Yori taking most of the attention of his father but it was expected and Kitsuen couldn't be mad. Hell, he was also one of the ones feeding the baby boy attention but not as much as his parents. The boy had a mission and he would accomplish it no matter what, nothing would get in his way to protect his family. In time the boy created his own training grounds behind his home to decrease his travel time to the training grounds over and over again each day, instead he would utilize the clone jutsu for him to practice his taijutsu and ninjutsu on often times clones and sparring with himself. His father would often pass the boy and watch him with approving smiles every now and then, these visits came fewer than the training sessions in due time for the baby's needs became more than the importance of Kitsuen's power. Kitsuen took matters in his own hands and created a strict training regimen. Every day he would take on three clones with just him practicing the boy's taijutsu first and then he would practice his control of his chakra, every now and then searching for the sparking chakra in his system to no avail, until one day. One day the boy's father came out at a bad time, on a bad training session. The boy's clones were whiping him, his father simply looked down and walked back in the house until the noise of crackling flames would erupt from behind the man. Turning around the clones were all dispersed into puffs of smoke already and he inferred Kitsuen held elemental prowess. He looked to his father for the approval he desperately yearned for and he got the smile, followed by a cough that ended up leading the father to the bathroom where he would cough up blood.

Upon graduating the academy at the age of fifteen and his brother Yori, eight, was when their father of thirty-three years old pass away. The family was used to his frequent coughs becoming more frequent with each day that passed, the man smoked cigarettes all the time and it was suspected that the man contracted lung cancer from the stuff. Though it was a sad time the happy trait that Kitsuen has wouldn't even protect the family's views of life. Kitsuen was pissed that he couldn't protect his father, the one thing he planned to do as a shinobi and the same frame of time he gained the rank to do such a thing his father dies. One of the closest persons in his life passes away at fifteen, it hasn't affected the boy much from what most can tell but his little brother was his only person he could talk to. Only recently the two became extra close shunning his mother often blaming her for their father's death. Nothing she could really do but in the young minds of the two they needed someone to blame and they couldn't reach the fact that it was their father's decision to smoke himself to death. They couldn't come to terms with such a death, it wasn't fit for such a great man as their father. The two trained together all the time, Yori and Kitsuen, in the training grounds that Kitsuen created and would often pray at the end of each session for their father. Not really a prayer, but more of a ritual for the great man that was their late father Shisuo Kuma. The ritual consisted of putting a dose of chakra into a kunai plunged inside the ground with their father's name engraved across the handle of the kunai.

Kitsuen and his brother sharing the same birthday, Yori turned nine the day that Kitsuen turned sixteen and matured a bit, coming to terms with his mother and finally showing her love. Yori didn't accept the decision at first but with the influence Kitsuen had over his baby brother he would eventually turn his mind into loving his mother once more, the reunion was very beautiful and happy. The tears that produced was of happiness and solace in the fact that the family was united once more. It is now that we begin the story in the forums.

Yay

Last edited by Yung Joker on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Kitsuen Kuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsuen Kuma   Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:31 am

you repeat yourself in your history alot with the previous sentencing get rid of that in the history good sir
Back to top Go down
JokerTheOG
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
JokerTheOG

Kitsuen Kuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsuen Kuma   Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:36 pm

k.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Kitsuen Kuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsuen Kuma   Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Begin your story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitsuen Kuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsuen Kuma   Kitsuen Kuma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsuen Kuma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Dead/Inactive Characters-
Jump to: