Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
S-Rank: Infiltration Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
S-Rank: Infiltration Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
S-Rank: Infiltration Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
S-Rank: Infiltration Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
S-Rank: Infiltration Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
S-Rank: Infiltration Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
S-Rank: Infiltration Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
S-Rank: Infiltration Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
S-Rank: Infiltration Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
S-Rank: Infiltration I_vote_lcapS-Rank: Infiltration I_voting_barS-Rank: Infiltration I_vote_rcap 
Will
S-Rank: Infiltration I_vote_lcapS-Rank: Infiltration I_voting_barS-Rank: Infiltration I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

S-Rank: Infiltration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

S-Rank: Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: S-Rank: Infiltration   S-Rank: Infiltration Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:49 am

(This is the link to the mission~~~~~~~Infiltration

Kosuke awoke to the sound of his alarm, after turning it off he climbed out of bed and brushed the sleep from his eyes.  He had been called early yesterday morning by the Raikage to go on a mission. Apparently the Lightning Daimyo had requested him personally for some mission involving national security. He had journeyed all day and had to stop at a local tavern for the night. He had taken a shower ad gotten dressed, he had decided to wear his hood as it was raining in this area of the mountains, and he was about ten miles away from the capital of the Land of Lightning.
As he made his way out the door of the tavern, he grabbed a rice paddy for breakfast and was walking down the roadway enjoying the moment he got of peace before he had to be in a rush to begin the mission. He didn’t get any details and was totally in the dark, but anything that was S-ranked and was a matter of national security was probably pretty important. As he swallowed the last bite of his paddy, he began to sprint towards the capital, he wanted to get there and begin this mission already. As he made it over the mountain he was finally able to see the capital in all of its majestic glory. It seemed that the very clouds parted for it as the sun shone through, it had a very high wall all the way around it and seemed to be compromised of many tall buildings built into the side of the tallest mountain. As Kosuke made his way down, wind whipping through his dark hair, he realized it had stopped raining. He made his way through the large ornate doors and found that the building he was looking for was quite obvious. It was a huge palace located directly in the center of the city. He began to make his way up the stairs into the royal palace, his shinobi mind analyzing every crevice. He wanted to know his way in and out. As he walked into the grand hall, he noticed the throne at the end and once he was 5 feet from it he kneeled and bowed his head. After being told to rise he looked at the daimyo and saw him really for the first time. He was a thin old man who appeared to be in his Seventies, He had a bald head but a long white beard. His eyes seemed to be closed yet one could tell he could see. He looked kindly yet wise, this look told Kosuke that this man had experienced the world. The daimyo began to speak in a low crackly voice, “I have called you here to have you infiltrate a small ninja village that has been gaining power near the western border of our lands. They have issued a direct threat to my family and the capital, therefore the Land of Lightning as a whole, this cannot be ignored. I need you to go in and find any relevant information on the village, defenses, leadership, weak points, and any weapons caches they have. When you return, I would like for you to have a detailed map of the Village with any key points marked. And though I shouldn’t have to say it, you are not to be seen in the village. The Land of Lightning should not be traceable to this mission. It is totally off the books. Are you ready to depart?” Kosuke kept a blank mask but inside his mind was buzzing as he nodded an affirmative and made his way out the door. He knew where this village was but it would take him a day travelling at top speed to get there so he decided to take his time yet not go too slow, he settled for a nice medium pace.
As he ran he thought of what Fumiko was doing at Kumo, was he training or taking a mission? Was he just sleeping in since Kosuke was out? Kosuke would never know as Fumiko wouldn’t tell. As Kosuke made it halfway to the target village, he decided to stop in a cave and set up camp for the night, he gathered some sticks and dried shrubs from around the mountainside and started a fire with a small fire style jutsu. He fell asleep thinking of what he would find at the village the next day, his eyes closed as the tiredness from his day hit him. He awoke early, the sun hand still not peeked its head over the mountaintops and the cool, early morning air was chilly and brisk. He, being high in the mountains was able to see his breath as he got ready to trek down to the small village. As he made his way down the mountain and through the cloud bank that covered it, he saw the village, It was about a third as large as Kumo with large gates around it’s perimeter. It was built in between two mountains and as such was on flat ground. Kosuke made his way to just outside the gate and sat hidden to watch the guard rotations. After watching for about two hours, the sun was high in the sky and Kosuke had written almost every detail he could think of about both the rotations of the guards as well as the guards themselves. Kosuke decided he would infiltrate now and sunk into the ground. While underground Kosuke was able to see above him and know where would be safe to come up at.
He rose in an alley way and began to search for the highest point in the village. It appeared to be the tip top of a massive tower in the west end of the village. It was dark in color, most likely created from stone harvested from the mountain. Kosuke climbed it and found that it was in fact the tallest building and gave him the perfect spot to draw his map from. He could clearly see the armory buildings and the hospital and the Leader’s residence. He decided the check out these places, to see about weaknesses. He approached the armory and immediately watched the guard rotations, they were much more lax than the gate guards but still vigilant. He then approached the hospital, or large medical tent in this situation. It was merely a large tent with beds and minimal medical supply. Kosuke saw that it would be no problem to destroy. He then approached the Leader’s building. It was a large building made mostly of the local type of wood. It was very large and grandiose. As he went inside he noted that three men were gathered around a table, with stealth only granted through years of training, he snuck in and began to observe from the shadows. He noticed all three were wearing matching blue scarfs and had the same metal armor on. He had to assume these were the leaders, and they were looking at a map of the capital. Now Kosuke knew they were planning a strike on the capital of the Land of Lightning and he had to report to the Daimyo immediately. As he made his way out of the building he was almost home free when he locked eyes with a young Genin level shinobi. Kosuke acted on his first instinct and formed seals and the boy was swallowed by the earth, never to be seen again. As he finally made it back out of the village he noticed it was already about dark so he decided to stay in the cave from the other night. As he set up camp in the dank cave yet again he began to process all of the information he had gained. He now knew of a small village that had the power to deal a major blow to the Lightning country and that could cause a national collapse if it succeeded. He had critical information and needed to be on his way back to the capital at first light. As he lay on his back preparing to let sleep overtake him, he looked into the stars and the large full moon. He knew that this was truly a mission for the ages, but it was black ops and therefore after he was paid, the records would be destroyed. It will be as though he never took the mission in the first place. The next morning, Kosuke was on his way to the capital travelling max speed. It appeared that he would make it just as the sun began to rise. He didn’t even stop for the check in, he just ran straight to the palace. Once he entered he kneeled to the Daimyo and handed him the report on the mission and the map that was covered with notes on the area and the village that also had important areas circled. After being payed and dismissed, Kosuke made his way back to the village hidden in the clouds.
WC- 1,511/1,1500 S-RANK MISSION
Claiming 1,063 EXP and 875 Ryo
Back to top Go down

S-Rank: Infiltration
Page 1 of 1