Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sunagakure Pt2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sunagakure Pt2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sunagakure Pt2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sunagakure Pt2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sunagakure Pt2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sunagakure Pt2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sunagakure Pt2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sunagakure Pt2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sunagakure Pt2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sunagakure Pt2 I_vote_lcapSunagakure Pt2 I_voting_barSunagakure Pt2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sunagakure Pt2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Sunagakure Pt2 Empty
PostSubject: Sunagakure Pt2   Sunagakure Pt2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:43 pm

Mission Name: Water Purifier
Type: PC-NPC
Client: Kazekage
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 Exp +500 Ryo
Mission Description: The Kazekage is said to possess the abilities to make it rain over Sunagakure. He means to create a water network that will be able to benefit the village as a whole. However, when the rain comes, Sunagakure will need to find a way to contain the water and make it drinkable and useful to the village. You are tasked with helping the builders and architects in creating 3 water purifiers. These water purifiers will make it so that the rain waters can be used to the benefit of the hidden sand village.  
Additional Information:
Eligible Members: Genin+

Mission Name: The Rain is Pouring Down
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 Exp+300 Ryo
Mission Description: The Kazekage is said to be bringing rain and the waters to Sunagakure. The Kazekage will make it rain over the hidden sand village for three days and three nights. It will be relatively hard rain, as such the people of the hidden sand village needs to be warned. Please post up notices around the village, and also warn the shop owners and general public. This is a miracle, but can also be dangerous.
Additional Information:

Mission Name: Deep Wells and Water Systems
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 Exp+500 Ryo
Mission Description: The Kazekage intends to bring the rain to the desert. However, he sees this as an opportunity to ensure Sunagakure is never thirsty. You are tasked with the labour of helping to dig and design wells deep enough, stable enough and fully functional. These ridiculously deep wells can help in ensuring the village at large has enough water. Help with the building/digging of one these wells and water ways.

Mission Name: Bird Cages
Type: NPC
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 Exp +300 Ryo
Mission Description: The messenger bird cages are said to be a mess. Help clean them, and also while you're at it. A fledging bird has escaped the cages, catch it and return it to the cages.
Additional Information:

Mission Name: Naughty Brats
Type: NPC
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 Exp +300 Ryo
Mission Description:  There are some naughty boys who thought it was a good idea to vandalize the Kazekage's building. Please find these three boys and give them a spanking on behalf of the Kazekage. Try not to abuse them though, and dont make them aware that the Kazekage asked this of you. Try not to abuse them too much. You may put them to work and give them random chores to do also. Punishment is not suppose to be fun.
Additional Information:

Mission Name: Village Relations
Type: PC
Exp/Ryo Reward: 600 Exp, 600 Ryo
Mission Description: The Kazekage wants to improve Sunagakure's relationship with other villages. So go forth and either spar with another Shinobi from a foreign village. You may also befriend such persons or even learn new Jutsu from them. The same can be said, as you may also even teach them something new. But please do be careful, since some Shinobi from other villages can be dangerous.
Additional Information: N/A
Eligible Members: Chuunin+

Mission Name: Intelligence Gathering
Type: PC
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 Exp and 500 Ryo
Mission Description: Go forth and gather intelligence from Shinobi of another village. You can do this in one of many ways. This includes befriending a Shinobi and finding out personal information, such as name, allegiances and even skill sets and Jutsu. Then report this back to the Kazekage for a reward.
Additional Information: N/A
Back to top Go down

Sunagakure Pt2
Page 1 of 1