Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kaito Kumon I_vote_lcapKaito Kumon I_voting_barKaito Kumon I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kaito Kumon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Kaito

Kaito Kumon Empty
PostSubject: Kaito Kumon   Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:53 pm

Kaito Kumon -Insert picture link here-

Kaito Kumon 0OeODz3
Name: Kaito Kumon
Nickname: N/A
Kaito Kumon GWSdYHs
Height: 5'0
Weight: 110 Pounds
Appearance:  Kaito has has short red hair. It comes with a fringe that joins at the center of his face, and parts to the sides, leaving a sort of, "M," shape. In more detail, the the hair color itself takes on the color of crimson. It's shade reminds you of the color of blood, but has somewhat of a shine to it that. H When it  comes to Kaito's eyes, they portray a Hazel color in general. Hazel eyes are renowned for containing glints of many colors.  Their predominant color seems to be a pale- to medium-golden brown, especially radiating out from around the pupil.  However, they usually contain a lot of yellow and blue rays farther out in the iris that combine to look like green. Kaito has a pale skin color, which helps set off his hair and eyes.  However, that is only when he stay indoors for a long period of time, he does contain somewhat of a light tan. He does not contain any blemishes or facial hair. He contains the body frame of an athlete, similar to the famous athlete Lance Armstrong. Through the years of his life, Kaito focused first on boosting his flexibility and strengthening his “posterior chain”—a series of muscles that includes the gluteus, hamstrings, lower back, and others that support the spine and provide power, speed, and stability. He would call this the foundation of his body’s true core, focusing more on the definition of his muscles instead of strength training. Kaito has a small pointy chin and a snub shaped nose, which most researchers say to be the most appealing nose type. He also has a perfectly proportioned mouth. Kaito always seems to maintain a serious facial expression full of a strong conviction and will.
Kaito Kumon EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure
Character Rank: D
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Kaito Kumon IVLimad
Personality: Kaito is often meticulous to the point of perfectionism, and though he may procrastinate sometimes, he can always be relied on to get the job done on time. Kaito tends take his responsibilities personally, consistently going above and beyond, doing everything he can to exceed expectations and delight others, but he tends to do this unconsciously due to the fact that it's how hes been because of his tribe. Kaito has trouble separating personal and impersonal situations – any situation is still an interaction between two people, after all – and any negativity from conflict or criticism can carry over from his professional to his personal lives, and back again. Kaito always strives to achieve his goals, but really nothing is quite as satisfying to him as rising to the challenge of each obstacle in his run to the finish line.  Kaito often forms an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations that he would dedicate himself to. Anything short of meeting his obligations with good, hard work fails his own expectations.Surprisingly so,  there is a reason why Kaito has a neutral serious face at times. Kaito can be private and very sensitive, internalizing his feelings a great deal. and hiding behind a wall that not  a lot of people can see behind.  He is in pain, full of regret about the  series of events that befell his people, as well as the fact that  he was unable to do much about it.

As a subordinate, Kaito shares the goal of putting good service and dedication above all else. Whether helping individuals directly or indirectly, Kaito can always be relied on for their kindness and ability to listen to concerns, and to find ways to resolve them. Win-win situations are well liked by Kaito , and no one takes quite the same pleasure in finding satisfying resolutions to day-to-day challenges. As a leader, Kaito is  approachable and a great listener. Ironically, having no real desire to issue authoritarian dictates from some high tower, Kaito prefers to work alongside their subordinates, organizing people and minimizing conflict.
Character History: Growing up, besides immersing himself into the community, Kaito enjoyed hunting  very much. He found that hunting was a good exercise fr him to keep his body in shape, as well as  clearing the way for the people of the town across and increasing their safety.  His father was a different kind of man, he spent some of his time making appropriate weapons for the village., as well as across training to make new weapons  like advanced blow sticks of the sort, and puppets.  By  combining the two cultures together and being friends with one another,  everything  was going pretty smoothly.  Growing up for Kaito was like any normal teen, he would tell stories around the camp fires of his hunts, sing songs based off of the village lore that he heard when he was a kid, and immersed himself in the methods of hunting and watching his father craft weapons that the town folk has taught him.  One day, when Kaito reached the age of eighteen, it was time for the coming of age ceremony,  he stood by the fire and spoke with chief thunder, who explained that he wanted Kaito to do something a bit different as he engraved the tattoo of the tribe on the teen, fully inducting him as a true Ninja, hoping that they could one day start as a true clan

He wanted Kaito to see the world, but Kaito refused, saying that his place was with the Kumon people, as well as deciding on his own that he would  climb the mountain and obtain the mountain feather instead.  When he rushed off, a few hours later,  the Kumon people were attacked by an unknown force, groups of people, took a few of the Kumon members captivate and injured quite a bit of the tribe. Upon returning and seeing all of the blood and carnage, he realized that something was wrong. Chief thunder was still alive, but injured and weakened. It was that moment that chief thunder said that  Kaito  should not hold hatred in his heart, for that would only lead to revenge. No information was known to Kaito as to why this has happened to his family, it only had a connection to his last name and something in the past that happened a long time ago, only lost to them as of now. Was The Kumon clan something  in the past? Or were they attacked in fear of becoming something? This was something that Kaito wanted to find out.

Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Kaito Kumon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Kumon   Kaito Kumon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Looks good. Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Kaito Kumon
Page 1 of 1