Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) I_vote_lcapB-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) I_voting_barB-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) I_vote_rcap 
Will
B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) I_vote_lcapB-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) I_voting_barB-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Empty
PostSubject: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Mission:

Kosuke woke up to a summons from the Raikage, apparently he was chosen to take a young Genin out on his first B-rank mission. It seemed rather mundane to him, but he did need to meet some of the future generation of shinobi. As he walked to the training field they were supposed to meet at, he realized he was about an hour early. He decided he would test the Genin to see just how much skill he had, because his records were still in processing because he was still pretty green. Kosuke made it to the training ground that had five stone pillars I the center and a dense forest all around with a medium sized pond off to one side. He decided that he would let Karasu come out and meet the boy as well. So after summoning him he told him to just use the Crow Clone jutsu to become an exact copy of Kosuke. As Karasu sat on top of the middle post, which is also the tallest, in the lotus position seemingly meditating, Kosuke had sunk into the ground to watch the proceedings without being seen. He would then wait for his new apprentice to arrive.
WC- 201/201
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:58 am

Soul woke up slightly earlier than normal to get himself ready for his first B ranked mission. He had been informed a few days ahead of time that he was selected to go on one. Having a head full of hot air sometimes he got a few thoughts in his head about the reason why he was selected. No doubt he was chosen because of his skill and prowess. In reality however Soul was still rather new to the shinobi world, in fact he could only consider himself 'better' than a handful Kumogakure's genin and that was merely based on opinion there was no solid fact to back it up... at least not yet anyway. The most reasonable of the ideas that his silly little mind had managed to think up was that this was a 'development' mission. Most genin are special in a way that they have an unlimited potential, if they go about it the right way and with a enough training and time they could quite possibly become the strongest or one of the strongest around. This was an idealistic thought but its simplicity also held some merit. Every great ninja was a child at some point, and most children start as genin, with the exception of a few prodigies. The exceptions aside, there was room to grow into great shinobi. That's what this mission was for. A little taste test so to speak... Testing out the waters. Soul could rightly assume that no genin in the village would be able to complete a normal B rank mission without supervision of a chuunin or jounin, thats why they were there. To keep an eye on how one reacts to the problems and hands and how one handles him or herself. It was quite the thought and Soul could only assume that the true reason he was involved in this higher ranking mission was for a reason somewhere along those lines. Whether or not he was right, he was getting paid a heftier sum than he was used to from completing D rank missions and he couldn't complain about that.

Still somewhat early in the morning he had decided to arrive slightly early to his designated mission start point. The start point was some training field, from there they would do round and patrol until the next group relieved them. At least that's what he was told they would be doing. As far as Soul knew he was to meet up with a Jounin named Kosuke. Soul knew little about Kosuke and imagined Kosuke knew little about him so they would be on equal grounds in that scenario but in any case the two would have to work together for the time being. Soul soon reached the training grounds, the sun still low in the sky, but working its way up as the day moved on. The training ground was lit up a by the sun, a few specks of shade here and there from clouds that passed by over head. Soul was wearing his usual garb of plain black shorts, a red T-shirt and tennis shoes. The grounds themselves were somewhat plain, with the typical training log dummies here and there but nothing special. What was peculiar though was that instead of finding one person he was supposed to meet, he found two... Two of the same person. One of the two were likely a clone, although Soul only knew of the regular bunshin technique but expected his superior to know other variants. Because of this he had to stay cautious as he had no idea what could happen from this point on. Already his simple planned out morning had hit a fork in the road. He glanced over the two briefly, his eyes switching between them before he decided to get on with it.

"I'm Soul... Here for the mission. Yeah.."

645/645
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Kosuke looked over to the boy who had walked up, he had red hair and seemed to be just entering his teens. After a quick once over he could tell the boy seemed nervous, so he decided to get the ball rolling. After the boy introduced himself, Kosuke would say, “Yo, name’s Kosuke, that’s Karasu, my summon. He will be joining us today for our mission. I read over your file and noticed it didn’t contain too much information, are you perhaps a new Genin?” Kosuke looked over at the young boy, Karasu (still in Kosuke form) walked over and stood next to them too. The boy’s file hadn’t contained much at all other than a picture and a name. It was as if the boy knew no Ninjutsu or anything but Kosuke knew this was probably due to the Raikage’s office being so busy, she had a lot on her plate for a 10 year old girl. But he knew that as one of the most powerful men in the village it was his job to train the new generation and even impart his own wisdom and dreams. He decided to take this mission merely on a whim because he wanted to interact more with younger shinobi, he wanted to train the t be bringers of peace.
WC-218/419
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:38 am

Soul was a little surprised by the event unfolding before him. They hadn't jumped right into the mission like he thought they would. Instead the two were just... talking. Not much time had passed and it was a normal thing for people to get to know each other. Perhaps Soul was just a little too eager at the thought of doing a B ranked mission. In any case it couldn't hurt to get to know a Jounin a little better. Kosuke pointed himself out and then pointed out the clone as a Summon. Considering most Summons were animals of some nature it must of been using the henge transformation technique to look like Kosuke. Soul was a little baffled by the point of the transformation as he didn't think it necessary but then again he seemed to recall that there were ninja who fought alongside pets and summons who took human form... Something along those lines anyway. Kosuke admitted to reading Soul's file and just like Soul assumed there wasn't much on his file yet. Of course this was because he was new to the ninja world... Well that and he was kind of secretive on top of the whole new thing so that always helped.

"Yup. I'm fresh out of the Academy. Not much going on for me yet, just trying to get a hold of the ninja life so to speak. How bout yourself? All I know about you is that you are a Jounin named Kosuke who has a summon named Karasu who knows a transformation Jutsu."

Soul didn't know what else to say. If the man had any other question he would likely answer them honestly but that side he still just wanted to do his mission. As a child he was still eager for many things in his life and this B rank mission. His first B rank mission just happened to be one of them.

321 / 966 wc
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:06 am

Kosuke nodded, just as he thought. The boy was green, he had hoped the boy would have at least a little experience before taking on a B-ranked mission. But, Kosuke would be sure to tell the boy exactly what he was getting himself into, after all, Kosuke lost his Genin team on his first B-rank. So, the boy wanted to know more about him as well? “Well, I am a Jounin of Kumogakure. I have been a Jounin for many years, I specialize in Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu. I am working under Raikage-Sama as the Minister or Espionage, where I am in charge of infiltrations. Currently I am one of the Villages top Jounin. As for my history, well, my past isn’t something I like to remember. But, I want you to know just what you are getting into on your first shot at a B-rank. When I was a Genin, about your age, my team was going to go on our first B-ranked mission, we were so excited. But, after a drastic turn of events, it became an A-ranked mission and my entire team other than myself was killed. I am not saying that every B-rank will go wrong, I am just saying that as shinobi, we put our lives on the line on every mission, and we need to expect and prepare for anything and everything.” As Kosuke finished talking he looked at the boy, hoping his little speech opened his eyes to the danger so he wouldn’t go in thinking it would be easy, or simple, or fun. This was going to have the potential to be a dangerous mission and he wanted the boy to be prepared.

WC-280/699
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:27 am

Soul stood there silently and listened intently to Kosuke as he retold the story of how his B rank mission went horribly wrong. That was the risk of the ninja life. Shinobi constantly put their lives on the line and there was often unseen threats out in the world. Most would argue that was the leading cause of death for a shinobi... Something going wrong, or something not being where it was supposed to be. It was tragic work hazard that most ninja encounter someday in life. Soul nodded a quick nod and gave his condolences for Kosuke's loss before looking back to the bright side. While there was always a chance that something could go wrong the chances of something happening on this exact patrol mission was pretty slim. Even so that was no reason to let his guard down during the mission. Alas the two had now finally conversed for a bit and got to know each other it was time to start patrolling else they would face the wrath of not only the council but the shinobi they were relieving from the previous night.

With all that now between them they set off out from the training ground and started their rounds. All in all it was a rather uneventful night for the duo, patrolling the village was quite a dull task but Soul could see its importance. Any threat could simply walk around the village and without them the village would be unaware. The sun was set and it was fairly late in the day and Soul was more than ready to wrap up the night. Unfortunately he had to wait for Kosuke to give the go ahead so he merely followed his lead until the night was done. Even though the fatigue was starting to set in from a long day Soul kept trudging on. His eyes started to feel a little drowsy and they felt as if there were hammers resting on them. If he hadn't been used to long night and maybe even a little help due to his young age he would have struggled more than he currently was. Soul felt a little bit of gratitude however as these long nights led to a long and relatively easy nights sleep. Combine that with an empty schedule tomorrow he was well in store for a long nights rest and probably a bit of sleeping in which would then be followed by a big ole breakfast. Soul's mouth was watering just thinking about the possibility of bacon and eggs. He was fantasizing so much about breakfast that he completely last track of how far they had gone in that short time.

447 / 1413 wc
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:18 am

As the two began their patrolling, Kosuke kept a wary eye out. He wouldn’t let anything sneak up on them. It was nearing morning, but not the end of their shift. It was very important for them to stay out until their relief found them. As the two of them walked around, Karasu was flying above them, back in crow form to look out for any potential threats. As the two walked Kosuke noticed that his young ward was growing weary, so he decided to stop ad take a short break. He set up a fire to cook and stave off the cool early morning wind. As they sat on some logs, Kosuke roasted up a rabbit that happened upon their camp. Suddenly in the middle of their meal, Karasu flew down and warned Kosuke about some dark figure that was headed their way. He looked over to Soul and said, “Looks like we have someone fast approaching our location. Be prepared for a fight.” Kosuke would then stand up and wait for the figure to appear. Suddenly the brush broke and a tall person wrapped head to toe I mismatched ragged clothes came out. Kosuke didn’t even have time to ask what he wanted as he bolted at the two going very fast with a kunai drawn. Kosuke immediately met him halfway, blocking the kunai with his own. Kosuke gained the upper hand and used his superior strength to throw the person back, then he would jump back to where Soul was standing to prepare for the next onslaught.

WC- 260/959
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Much too Soul's relief they took a short break but it seemed the mission wasn't quite over yet. At first sitting down seemed like a terrible idea as it brought on the sleep even more strongly than before. This was quickly washed away though with the scent of food. Once the young man started taking a few bites his body woke up once again with renewed energy. How long this energy would last for was beyond him but he expected to at least hold out till the mission was done. Unfortunately for the duo there little rest stop was soon to be interrupted as Karasu swooped down from above and gave them a warning. There was a figure approaching and he would soon be upon there little camp. The figure was likely an enemy and of course it just had to come on this night of all times. On top of that Soul happened to be quite ill equipped for any combat. He could only blame himself for not having his gear ready. His right and left pocket had a handful of iron sand but nothing close to enough for jutsu. The sand in his pockets would simply have to do as a distraction of some kind, how he put it to use was likely to be a on the spot sort of decision. Soul stood himself up and readied himself, his muscles tensing up as he would be ready to move immediately.

Soul planned on taking a support role if a fight broke out as head to head he wasn't sure if he'd just get in the way. Kosuke gave him a slight warning and immediately after the man reached them, wielding a kunai and charging. Kosuke immediately started moving to intercept him, pulling out a kunai of his own. Much to souls surprise Kos moved much slower than he anticipated, Soul assumed he would move much faster than him but in fact he appeared to move about as fast as Soul is. Thanks to plenty of training Soul considered himself quite dexterous and had no problem keeping an eye on them. What he did notice was how easily Kosuke threw the man back like a rag doll. No doubt he sacrificed speed for strength. The man stood aback for a second before charging in again, except this time Soul was going to make an opening for Kos. Soul stepped up next to Kos and using the sand in his pocket he swiped it across at the mans face. The man clutched at his eyes, blinded by the sand in them but his momentum kept him moving forward towards Kos and Soul. His current path would run him right into Kos whom Soul imagined would have no problem taking down the blinded foe.

464 / 1877 wc
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Minister of Espionage
 Kosuke would see Soul blind the man before them, this gave him the perfect opportunity. He sank into the ground and rushed over to where the man was standing. His arms reaching up and pulling the man neck deep into the ground. Kosuke would then rise up next to him and Karasu would land in front of the man. When the sand got out of the man’s eyes he was met with the beady red of Karasu’s eyes and he was quickly placed in a Genjutsu that inhibited all possible movements. Kosuke would then grab him by the nape of the neck and pull him out of the ground. He then proceeded to shatter the bones in the man’s legs, rendering him incapable of using them to get away. Kosuke would then throw the man over his shoulder like a rag doll. “Nice, work there Soul. That sand is pretty useful, I was unaware you had a Kekkei Genkai.” Kosuke looked to be genuinely impressed. “Let’s make our way back to the Village. We need to turn this man in, Karasu, go find our replacements and tell them what happened.” And with that the crow took off into the sky, its black feathers that fell as he flew dispersing as soon as they hit the ground, as if they were only an illusion.

0223 | 1,182
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Soul stood there and watched as Kosuke pulled the man underneath the ground and then the crow swooped down and nothing happened but the mans eyes glazed over. Soul assumed a genjutsu had been placed as the man was now motionless. He was in an entirely different world now. Kosuke proceeded to break the mans legs. Kosuke then surprised Soul slightly, he assumed his sand was a kekkei genkai of sorts, he was wrong of course the sand was just a tool but Soul wasn't about to tell him that either.

"Pffft I wish it was a Kekkei Genkai. Nah I just grabbed some sand that was in my pocket from the coast the other day. Just thought it'd be a good idea to throw it at his face. Guess I was right."

Kosuke decided to turn the man into the jailers or whoever took care of criminals at this time of night. This was good news as this meant the night was over for them. Karasu flew off once more with the instructions from Kosuke to inform there reliefs that they were taking the prisoner away. But now the night was over for the team... Well was soon to be over. From there Soul was heading straight to bed.

~exit~

210 / 2087 wc
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kosuke

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Kosuke Uchiha
Minister of Espionage
 Kosuke sighed as he turned the criminal in to the interrogation department. He would need to check back here in the morning to see what that guy was doing. But as far as he cared, his job was over and he wanted nothing more than sleep. After getting home and laying in his bed he was out like a light.

[EXIT]

0060 | 1,249
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)   B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-rank: Border Patrol (IO, Cookie Only)
Page 1 of 1