Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Case 005: Mail  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Case 005: Mail  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Case 005: Mail  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Case 005: Mail  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Case 005: Mail  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Case 005: Mail  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Case 005: Mail  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Case 005: Mail  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Case 005: Mail  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Case 005: Mail  I_vote_lcapCase 005: Mail  I_voting_barCase 005: Mail  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Case 005: Mail  I_vote_lcapCase 005: Mail  I_voting_barCase 005: Mail  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Case 005: Mail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Case 005: Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Case 005: Mail    Case 005: Mail  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 9:54 am

Case 005: Mail  KjlpW8t

Mission Details:

Kaitekina swore to herself that she would never get impatient again whenever the mailman took too long to deliver her mail - it was a mental promise she would forget and thus not keep, but at least she tried. She had tons of energy, a little too much in the opinion of poor unfortunate souls that came across the eccentric blonde, but not even she wished to continue on with this task. Honestly, there was a lot of walking, cable car rides, and bridges involved in this entire process. She was, quite frankly, fed up with this daunting task and it took everything in the child’s power to not head straight for the administration building and refuse to carry on. It would be the first mission she ever failed due to her unwillingness to participate and would probably come as a shock to whomever handed out assignments. But Kai was tired, she was hungry, her feet were killing her, her demon annoying her, and she was pretty darn fed up. Those factors alone was enough to put a damper on anyone’s mood or make them bitter, but the blonde hadn’t slipped into that faze just yet. She may be fed up, but she maintained a smile upon her face.

The child of only nine years told herself that she only had two more mountains to go and she would be done. She repeated that thought over and over again, keeping it within the confines of her mind. After a while, Kaitekina convinced herself that she could make it through the last two mountains just fine. Sure, she’ll be exhausted beyond belief and she would definitely be going to bed early after a nice dinner - a certain someone would like that - but at least she could say mission complete in a cheerful tone as she handed an empty bag over.

So, she pushed on, delivering the last set of mail about five minutes pass seventeen hundred. She returned to the administration building, the one located on the main mountain and handed the bag over. With the mission complete, Kaitekina headed home, not bothering to wait for Kai to get off duty. When the Raikage returned to her house, she would find a blonde fast asleep in her bed.

0376 | 0300
Back to top Go down

Case 005: Mail
Page 1 of 1