Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rikaro Uchiha Done I_vote_lcapRikaro Uchiha Done I_voting_barRikaro Uchiha Done I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rikaro Uchiha Done I_vote_lcapRikaro Uchiha Done I_voting_barRikaro Uchiha Done I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rikaro Uchiha Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikaro

Rikaro

Rikaro Uchiha Done Empty
PostSubject: Rikaro Uchiha Done   Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Rikaro Uchiha Done 0OeODz3

Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Nickname: N/A
Rikaro Uchiha Done GWSdYHs
Height: 6'4
Weight: 185 pounds
Appearance:

Rikaro unlike other Uchiha does not possess the same appearance quite as them. He has white silvery hair which is as white as wool on a sheep. His hair falls shoulder length easily overlapping his neck and head. Usually most of the time three bangs fall in his face's front blocking his eyes so no one can see them because of their unordinary appearance. His right eye sports a black eyeball with a red iris, growing up neither of his parents knew the reason to why his eyes was as such. They went to a medic and the medic told them it might be because of his genes. His left eye however is that of a regular human, a white eyeball, black iris and a pupil. His skin however is as pale as a dead man's body no matter how much light he is in. It is like an albino skin condition that fails to go away no matter how much he tries to make it to.

He usually wears a black v-neck shirt as well as leather pants that are stuck within black combat boots that brings out the color of his hair and skin. His teeth however are all pointed like his K9s. Seeing as he wanted to follow the appearance of most of the Kiri ninja of old

Rikaro Uchiha Done EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: Chuunin
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Lighting
Rikaro Uchiha Done IVLimad
Personality:

Rikaro tends to be rather detached from those around him, an effect of both his eyes which allow him to manipulate those around him, and due to his ageless appearance. He’s seen many people live as well as die from his time in his homeland Kirigakure. Most beings are fleeting things that will mean little to him and that he is unlikely to ever see again or care about. Other Uchiha are different to some extent, as very little of them have the same mind that Rikaro himself possesses and as such, something of an understanding of the vastness of the world and can be allies or enemies, but he’s still far younger than almost all ninja he’s met and has likely seen so much more.

His detachment from others is also apparent in how casual Rikaro is about their deaths as well. Meeting Lisa as she's clutching the body of a dying friend, he tells her that there’s nothing to be done for the other ninja and that she should simply abandon him as they have more important things to worry about. He also cares little for those that he kills to feed his knowledge of them, slaking his thirst on a people and then casually taking his supplies for their group and, when Lisa tries to convince herself that the man was simply sleeping, Rikaro tells her quite flatly that no, he totally killed him. However, as noted, Rikari is different from the Uchiha clan. While he certainly doesn’t shy away from hunting and killing to feed his knowwledge, he’s also capable of holding off from trying to obtain the knowledge of others, even going so far as to starve himself from the knowledge if it isn’t possible for him to obtain it.

Rikaro's detachment also ties in with his confidence and casual arrogance around others. While he is not the same nobleman who became  a Chuunin he was a Uchiha, a year ago he’s certainly aware of his own power, not only due to his clan abilities but due to his skill with manipulation. His powers have given him the ability to beat down far more powerful creatures in the present, and even those familiar with the skills Uchiha possess know little of Rikaro’s true powers. In reality, he really prefers it this way, as it gives him an edge should he suddenly find the need to demonstrate exactly why he shouldn’t be crossed.

But while Rikaro is powerful in his own right, he doesn’t actively seek power as some other ninja do. He is far more content following his own whims, allowing them to lead him across the world or more so Kirigakur to places both new and old, forever seeking novelty and distraction when he’s not otherwise engaged in important matters, likely another effect of his advanced knowledge and time spent training. There is little that Rikaro finds entirely new in the world, and while it has not yet become enough of a problem that he has turned to darker methods of creating distractions, he still craves the pleasure of discovering something entirely new. In this manner, Rikaro is actually quite hedonistic. When he is not pulled by the weight of more important matters – such as the people or the sudden disappearance of his mom – Rikaro seeks experiences to fulfil his need for novelty and pleasure, leading to him travelling further and further across the world in the hopes of finding what it is he desires most.

In the context of the world of ninja, Rikaro will be frustrated at the suppression of his Uchiha abilities, though he'll try to keep that to himself. He hasn't been in a situation that he couldn't try to run from, if it ever came to that, so being trapped in a place will bother him in that respect. He'll also be forced to alter his normal dealings with others, to an extent. While the arrogance will certainly still be there, he can't afford to hunt knowledge. He'll find himself frustrated further by how he'll have to at least try to get along more with others, and more than a little eager to locate whatever is keeping him there and get rid of it.

Character History:

Ridered a prodigy even among some of the Uchiha in Kirigakure. At a you age he was told about his clan's control of the people around them but not of their mysterious Doujutsu. At the age of 5 Rikaro had begun his training to become one of the very powerful ninja of Kirigakure with his father who was not known amongst the other Uchiha who were scattered through out the world. Very soon Rikaro had obtained his arrogant persona as his days in the academy were not so great. He could easily triumph the other kids in everything including handwritten tests. But Rikaro saw that as a fatal flaw that would eventually get his self killed. By the age of 13 he learned how to control his stupid arrogance that led him to so many distraught situations in life.

He eventually quitted the academy because he felt like he was not getting what he was to achieve there. He soon begun to train himself in the ways of chakra being able to learn how to sense chakra and surface walk at a young age even learning the three Academy jutsu along the way just in case he ever went back to the academy to become a Genin. Of course fate pushed him as he went back to the academy 5 years later to become a Genin. Other academy kids were scared of him as he was over 4 foot taller than all of them being a found adult or almost adult. At 18 Rikaro graduated the academy easily as he easily defeated all obstacles that got in his way. Soon after becoming a Genin Rikaro would continue to train  in hopwa of ranking up to a higher level.

Then the Chuunin exams began only months after he turned eighteen making him trained till his body could no longer train. He learned jutsu that were deemed hard and had begun to look into his clan's Doujutsu the Sharingan as well as his clan's own history. In Kiri he knew it would be hard to stride pass the other Genin as the most of them had been Genin their whole lives. Assimalating with speed Rikaro learned that it was best to defeat his opponents quickly rather than take it slow and let them get an advantage on him ultimately defeating him in the end. Easily he had completed the Chuunin exams and became a Chuunin but at the cost of his mother being kidnapped as she was gathering herbs alongside the borders of the village. Swearing that he would find her Rikaro began his ultimatum.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Rikaro Uchiha Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikaro Uchiha Done   Rikaro Uchiha Done Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:55 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down

Rikaro Uchiha Done
Page 1 of 1