Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
requirements - Page 2 I_vote_lcaprequirements - Page 2 I_voting_barrequirements - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
requirements - Page 2 I_vote_lcaprequirements - Page 2 I_voting_barrequirements - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

requirements

Go down 
+4
Ryan
Roku
Thorfinn
Erin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

requirements - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:56 pm

I see, reading over the limited list I see the difference. While I myself don't agree with changing cannon techniques into something different as it basically just makes it a custom jutsu, I'm not going to argue that part. The only thing I would say is that strength of a hundred shouldn't require creation rebirth then as it would no longer be based off of creation rebirth but just the yin seal. So I would say that strength of a hundred would have to have its own requirements that have nothing to do with creation rebirth if your gonna have creation rebirth work like that as it doesn't really make sense for it to as strength of a hundred doesn't require the same ninjutsu talent creation rebirth now does.

As for chakra enhanced strength I'd say it can be either or on the medical vs ninjutsu idea. I personally suggest simply having a 5 in medical OR nin, and then maybe a 2 or 3 in tai to balance it out.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 12:43 am

Rihna-Chan wrote:

ok so niggas still need 5 in medic and 5 in iryo if they wanna get creation reb. and strength of a hundred?

and can i has unban from c/b.

Look I know I've made fun of you in the past but now I feel bad cause I feel like you actually might be mentally challenged and it was insensitive of me to call you a moron.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Yay

Okay but seriously, I think we should lock this away to the deepest corner of the forums and forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Fascinating

Coolstory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

requirements
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: General :: Need Help?-
Jump to: