Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} I_vote_lcapThe Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} I_voting_barThe Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} I_vote_lcapThe Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} I_voting_barThe Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Empty
PostSubject: The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto}   The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:31 pm

Code:
Mission Name: Strange Mists
Exp/Ryo Reward: 300 EXP, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: Lately outside your village there have been some strange mist formations that are assumed to be Chakra based. Investigate these formations south of your lower most village gate and then report in to your commanding officer. (After spotting mist, your character should investigate only to find the source is gone without a trace. Even the best sensory will be unable to detect a source)
Choices: None: go to 2

It would be around 11 pm at night. No matter what Makoto did, however he slept, nothing seemed to put him to sleep. He would rise up on his bed and rub his eyes. Maybe it was because he ate later than usual. Whatever it was Makoto was getting tired of it. He would get up and put on some clothes and walk outside. “Maybe if I take a walk I will be tired enough to go to sleep.” Makoto would say as he decided to take a walk outside of the village. That way he could really enjoy the nature for what it truly was. Even though he was outside of the village he doubted anyone would really attack him. He was pretty strong for his rank alone. Taking the south gate, the one closest to his house, as he walked out he would notice a weird mist, but not just any mist. Chakra based mist. It had a slight green tint to it. When regular mist was just clear. This wasn’t good. Makoto would move quickly attempting to go get back up to search the mist. Moving as fast as he can he dodged a couple homeless people as he made his way to Hitomi’s house. Just as he was about to knock on the door he stopped himself as he realized he didn’t wanna wake everybody up, instead he would make his way around the house to Hitomi’s window as he would knock on it signaling her to come out. Hopefully she would hear it.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto}   The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 3:40 am

She awoke that night to some sort of tapping on her window. She sat up and groaned for a moment then went to the window covered in her blanket. "Hmmmnnn? Wha...I must be seeing things. Mak-o-to?" Hitomi said as she shook her head and then realised something was up when it turned out to not just be a hallucination. She then uncovered the blanket and opened the window, climbing out and meeting him and saying in a quiet voice. "What's going on? it's eleven at night and my brother rooms with me!" She then sighed and noticed his serious, almost worried appearance which is when she calmed down and seemed worried as well. "This isn't serious is it?" At that time she looked back up to her open window and shook her head. "Look if it's serious I'll come with you...I've done surgery in a nightgown so this isn't the most embarrassing thing in the world anymore." She then holds out her hand looking to him. "Hurry, you're faster than I am." She should have been drowsy but seeing as she'd been woken up either too early or too late before she doesn't care anymore, she just wants to get the objective done so she could go back to napping for a small while.

WC: 214
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto}   The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Makoto would look at Hitomi as he whispered softly. “Sorry I didn’t know you two slept together.” Makoto would grab her hand and throw her on his back and jump off, ‘I hoped she closed the window’ Makoto would think to himself as he continued over to the south gate. He began to speak in normal tone. “Alright so basically, there’s this mist I saw near the south gate. Its not just any mist though. It’s a chakra generated mist. I was going to go in by myself but I had to get you just in case things went wrong. I could use your medical ninjutsu. Ya know?” Makoto’s hair would blow in the wind as he jumped from building to building. Some houses, some offices. He tried his best to be quiet but it was hard for him because Hitomi was on his back. He would leave the south gate as we walked about 20 meters forward.. “You see this?”
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto}   The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 5:55 pm

She nodded not even caring about nearly waking her brother by closing the windows, she was more in a hurry to get to what was going on now. Once on the way she listened to him for a moment and looked confused before feeling a ting of shock about chakra mist. Her voice stayed quiet as she watched and analyzed."I understand, it would be far too difficult to grab samples to study but if there's an attack then it's best not to be alone." She then looked to the mist curiously, there wasn't any familiarity to it and neither did it look like anything she had previously seen before. It was definitely something of a conundrum. "Perhaps it would be best to figure it's source, perhaps at the very least a trail of some sort. For now I suppose I'll analyze it and we'll report our findings to other shinobi, primarily the kage." She mentioned as she looked at that mist flow around and tried to follow it's patterns, but with it being unseen before it was hard to tie it to anything for the time being. All she could do was watch it pass along mysteriously. "But we'll need to go in closer, so let's be on our toes."

WC: 210
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto}   The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 11:39 am

Makoto would listen to Hitomi as she spoke about studies and things of that sort. “Hokage?” Makoto would say looking at HItomi. She basically said he couldn’t handle it himself. Makoto would chuckle to himself as he looked over towards the mist. “Figuring the source would be wise indeed.” Makoto would say as he grabbed Hitomi’s hand and proceeded to go into the mist. The green tint through Makoto off, as the mist reminded him of this jutsu he was planning to learn. Makoto would walk slowly trying to be careful, the only thing he had was about 1m in front of him and Hitomi’s hand. The jutsu was weird indeed, but no matter where Makoto seemed to be looking there wasn’t a source. “I don’t think there is a source Hitomi, its pretty untraceable. I cant seem to find who started it and where they are. I don’t even know where they started it.” Makoto didn’t even know where he was in the mist, he hadn’t payed attention, but Makoto would guess it was like a corn field. Just run straight and you should get out. Luckily as he ran out he was right in front of the South Gate. “Comon Hitomi!”
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto}   The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:42 am

She shrugged looking to him. "Look it's what everyone usually jumps too, I frankly don't care...I just mentioned." She then looked around to try and find a source, something of the sort if possible. "Yeah I can't find one either, it's...confusing. I mean we can't outright ignore it but it's unrecognizable." She sighed looking around as she found they were in a corn field. "How?" She paused looking around even more confused. "How'd we end up here...?" She mentioned then began to follow him back. This mystery only added up to more questions than answers as she was trying to avoid too much thought into it seeing as putting even some thought ended them up outside the gate. "Okay, so maybe we should try to keep it monitored in quiet...I doubt anyone would believe this to happen. I dunno I'm just confused and open to options here really...do you have any?" She asked looking to him concerned.

After some hours of looking to the scene of the mist Hitomi watched it pass along and go off. Nothing was left except more questions but all she could do was give off a strong yawn and stretch before heading home. "Hey I guess we'll just deal with this tomorrow...I can't stay up too much longer or I'll sleep in all day." She laughed a bit then carried on home without a second thought to it.

WC: 243

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto}   The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mist {Hitomi and Makoto}
Page 1 of 1