Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Custom Jutsu Variations I_vote_lcapCustom Jutsu Variations I_voting_barCustom Jutsu Variations I_vote_rcap 
Will
Custom Jutsu Variations I_vote_lcapCustom Jutsu Variations I_voting_barCustom Jutsu Variations I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Custom Jutsu Variations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Custom Jutsu Variations Empty
PostSubject: Custom Jutsu Variations   Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Name: Quick Step
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: -
Speed: Boosts user's Speed by 20
Description: A high-speed movement ability which allows a Taijutsu user to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. This skill was developed as a variation of the Body Flicker Technique and is accomplished by concentrating chakra throughout the body to temporarily vitalize it to move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. (The user may not initiate an attack until the next post.)

Name: Mental Restoration
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Range: Close
Description: Medical ninja created this ability as a way to break patients and/or themselves out of Genjutsu. It is a technique that shinobi can use on themselves or anybody that they are touching. This is accomplished by disrupting the victim's chakra flow and realigning their senses. By concentrating chakra into the parietal lobe of the brain, the recipient of this technique is able to distinguish reality from any illusion they are caught in. This is due to the parietal lobe's primary function to integrate sensory information. Once used, this technique instantly frees the mind from any Genjutsu directed towards vision, touch, or sound. (The user must pay equivalent chakra as the Genjutsu being countered)

Last edited by Soran on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Custom Jutsu Variations   Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 11:32 am

Soran wrote:
Name: Quick Step
Type: Taijutsu
Range: -
Speed: Boosts user's Speed by 30
Description: A high-speed movement ability which allows a Taijutsu user to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. This skill was developed as a variation of the Body Flicker Technique and is accomplished by concentrating chakra throughout the body to temporarily vitalize it to move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. (The user may not initiate an attack until the next post.)
"Lower speed to 15 please. I know it's a variant, but BF is specialz."
Name: Mental Restoration
Description: Shinobi in the medical field created this variant of the D-Rank Kai Release Ninjutsu. Its primary purpose is to break patients and/or themselves out of Genjutsu by disrupting their chakra flow and realigning their senses. This is accomplished by concentrating chakra into the parietal lobe of the brain. Chakra focused into this area of the mind allows the user and whoever the user is touching to distinguish reality from any illusion they are caught in. This is due to the parietal lobe's primary function to integrate sensory information. Once used, this technique instantly frees the mind from any Genjutsu directed towards vision, touch, or sound.
"B rank please, and you have to pay equivalent chakra as the gen used."
Name: Genetic Lock
Description: Medical ninja are able to store a variety of objects within any scroll by using this variant of the Generic Sealing Method. While the premise is still the same, only those who have access to the owner's genetic code can activate the scroll. This was developed as a way for surgeons to have convenient access to all their medical equipment. The scroll itself is sealed with some form of its owner's DNA and the objects held within it can only be obtained by those who possess the same genetic makeup. This security system placed on the scroll, which was specifically designed to determine the owner's identity, can be sealed or unlocked with the owner's blood, hair, saliva, fingerprints, etc.
"this is still sealing, which means it's still fuinjutsu~"
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Custom Jutsu Variations   Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:20 pm

I removed the lock, upped the rank of the Genjutsu release, and reduced the speed to 20.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Custom Jutsu Variations   Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Jutsu Variations   Custom Jutsu Variations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Jutsu Variations
Page 1 of 1