Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Senji Killya [Suna] I_vote_lcapSenji Killya [Suna] I_voting_barSenji Killya [Suna] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Senji Killya [Suna] I_vote_lcapSenji Killya [Suna] I_voting_barSenji Killya [Suna] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Senji Killya [Suna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senji K
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Senji K

Senji Killya [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Senji Killya [Suna]   Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Senji Killya [Suna] 103176

Senji Killya [Suna] 0OeODz3
Name: Senji Killyamite
Nickname: That guy in the way.
Senji Killya [Suna] GWSdYHs
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Appearance: Senji is a relatively formal looking man, possessing a frighteningly stiff and straight posture, a seemingly perfect natural symmetry to his body, though most notable about his physiology is probably the golden glow that is his eyes (More on that later). Otherwise he is in the kind of physical shape that you would expect from a man who's spent over half his life as a ninja IE well toned, lean muscle. From the burns he suffers some increase of pain when affected in those areas they are mostly faded to cosmetic damage.

Probably his most distinguishing feature is his mask. It was made in the image of a far off village warrior's mask and covers all of his face except for his mouth, with two small holes underneath the nasal cavities to allow for breathing. This fully covering sheen wooden mask exists to protect his face from view as Senji suffered terrible facial burns and injuries several years earlier. Instead, underneath there is only scarred flesh torn and twisted by fire and yellow eyes. The burns continue along Senji's body though in significantly less severe ways. A few patches across Senji's upper back, and a circle around his left leg being the most prominent remaining.

Typically, Senji will wear a well maintained Grey and Black tunic with fairly typical black pants and the ever present and needed ninja sandals. Underneath a lighter grey shirt with a symbol from his birthplace emblazoned on it, as somewhat frequently the cotton tunic is destroyed and replaced. On the waist of Senji's pants there is attached a small pouch carrying basic ninja tools and scrolls, if and when he has them, which is usually concealed beneath the length of the tunic which reaches down about six inches below the waist. This pouch is attached with a leather belt that is purposefully a bit extra long and is worn under the tunic.
Senji Killya [Suna] EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: Jounin (A)
Clan: N/A

Element: Suiton
Senji Killya [Suna] IVLimad
Personality: Senji is an analytical man above all else, he spends his time observing and learning so that he's always ready for what he runs into. Which is essentially his life put to words 'always be ready'. Senji is a man who spent most of his time looking for a way to defend against anything that could be thrown at him, but, as a normal man (without a clan) in a world where monsters and god-tier abilities exist, such a paranoid reason to live quickly becomes an incredibly uphill battle, one that obviously leads to a vested interest in mastery of the ability to wield that power. Thus his life's goal was born to become free of any potential threat.

So out of this great paranoia and desire to be capable of holding out against the world, Senji's mind was and remains in a good place for a military mind. With interest to being prepared and an inclination toward staying alive Senji served the Suna military as a ninja well, and in turn it left it's mark on his mental state. Giving him a strong sense of pride in his brothers in arms and loyalty to Suna itself, which becomes more and more difficult to shake as years of service go by. Senji is a veteran of violent war, skirmish, and barbarism alike having been a ninja for more than half of his life. This has left the man cold and nearly unshakeable in respects to violence or threats or at risk to much mental scarring, as much of it has already been done to him. Senji's resolve is so great for his cause to be always prepared, he even elected for his fellow ninja in Sunagakure to alter his memory to remove everything from before he was a ninja, so he could have no mental weakness to exploit should it come to it.

In conversation Senji is a polite man who speaks with respect and a casual calm. Though he can't help but be analytical of words, faces, tones, and anything else that should be noticed. Though through years of practice he hardly has to make a noticeable show about paying attention so much anymore. In combat he is a completely different person, cold and calculating with a focus on his own survival, preferring to either overcomplicate the enemy to kill themselves or drive them into a position of easy death that Senji is well capable of exploiting, preferring to take such a strong advantage to win. However, when pressed, Senji is a reactive and counter-attacking sort of fighter with extreme precision that could be well described as saying, one that uses their own strength against them.
Character History: Senji was dragged into this world by his father deep in the deserts around Sunagakure, nearly to the coast. A hidden village, though not in the way the ninja villages are hidden. Merely concealed among the rocks and sand and completely self sufficient due to the presence of Suiton, treated as magic by the Oasis people. According to Legend, there was a man who came on a mission for some far off people but elected to stay behind and left scrolls of his water elemental ninjutsu as well as papers that could detect the water elemental nature as a gift to the people that had never heard of the world around them. But it is only a legend, no one really had any idea how they gained the knowledge and after a while no one really cared, so long as it still worked. Senji, was found at an early age to be capable of wielding Suiton as an element, though his mind constantly drifted toward the combat applications of this amazing power. As he grew among the children forced to study and apply their false knowledge of chakra as often as possible, this did not fade but became more and more of a constant drifting to using it against his own people for the sake of being able to use it at all. Eventually, it had to reach a breaking point and it came when Senji was recently 12, when he decided that he would go out into the world to find a place that his call to combat would be able to be let free.

Senji didn't make it very far, once he left the relatively hidden landscape that was his home, he was found quickly by the authorities after he tried spraying his way through towns conjuring up chakra water and splashing people around. Little did he know that he had appeared in the beginning of the ninja world at war. After being knocked around and enjoying the long ride through lands he would never member to Sunagakure, he finally learned about how the world really worked. Once Senji reached Suna, it was quickly determined that he would be enrolled in with the Suna academy to make use of his potential as he had obviously had no formal training and carried unknown markers of his home, but any potential was needed as there was a war to be fought. Even When he refused to reveal anything about his family or people. The following year Senji spent completely relearning his understanding of everything. Suiton, chakra in general, the size of the world, humanity. It took Senji a year before he was even capable of coming to grips with this broader world and the war that consumed it. Though after coming to terms with his new reality laid out before him, Senji was able to hit his stride in terms of understanding and adapt what he knew from his home with what he had learned with great precision.

Senji didn't take well to working with others and was constantly criticized for his lack of team work. He was simply unable to trust or deal with anyone for more than a few minutes at a time, but his skills alone were advanced enough that the other two eventually learned to rely on him and coordinate with him and function that way as a group. The Jounin often not there due to the growing tension and demand for men such as him, This 2 and 1 tactic worked and the team managed to complete a notable amount of missions, included a couple of B rank involved with the actual combat before the Chuunin Exams rolled around, though due to the existing conflicts the exams had to take place within the village itself, still designed to weed out those too weak to go to war, and those ready for the Chuunin position and an active position. The first test didn't cause any of Senji's team to sweat. Though little did they know, this effect was on purpose to flood overconfidence into those with at least the basic skills. Weeding out only the weakest of the weak and inflating every ego for the survival portion of the test. Senji's team was no different and had fallen victim to this and in the obstacles and the war-simulated testing area living up to it's name in the fighting they lost a member between the start and finish. In the final exam, Senji was able to use his advanced skills to impress the proctors and Kage attending in single combat as was tradition and was promoted as expected of him, while his teammate ended up left behind as she was too overcome with her grief to compete as well as required. Only Senji moved on again.

A Chuunin now, Senji was entrusted to more duties and basically treated as a member of the village and he liked it. Taking his free time to pick up and slowly perfect the practice to Genjutsu. He also liked that the world seemed to finally make sense instead of living under a rock that ostracized the thought of defense or combat or war and what was ultimately doomed to face it when their camouflage is one day breached. There was war coming and the breath of it was on everyone's lips. out there, and he was a part of it now. He was rotated around teams as Chuunin are and got a lot of experiences with a lot of the village's ninja and it was in these first missions that Senji killed for the first time. It was also here that he distinguished himself as a precise and tactical ninja, typically with a skill or technique ready for any situation. That people thought that about him gave him greater confidence to behave that way and so the cycle made the man through his Chuunin years. Picking up the Raiton element out of great respect for his run-ins with Kumogakure ninja and admiring how it worked with his own water. Even after a time even coming to be Team-Leader from time to time along with his first solo missions which he also enjoyed greatly as he often had a mind for it but found himself shut out due to his age or his late start.

Senji was eventually assigned to the long game as a spy within Iwa to monitor with sensory ninjutsu for any exceedingly large chakras, one of many designed to serve as a preemptive warning if any nation could be found using or controlling Bijuu. Unfortunately, this position landed him in Iwagakure when it fell to the two great Bijuu that attacked and destroyed it. There Senji witnessed the greatest amount of death and destruction he had and believed he likely ever would witness and a previously unimaginable scale of destruction that his mind had never explored. So with this, his mind went to work on coming up with a way to defend himself should that ever happen again or against these scales of destruction and power he hadn't seen before. So that how he was burned in Iwa could never be repeated in Suna. After Senji recovered and proved he was still as competent as ever, if not more so he received a promotion to Jounin after a display of skills where he has since been tirelessly working on himself to become strong enough to defend himself against the greatest power scales in existence.

Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Senji Killya [Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senji Killya [Suna]   Senji Killya [Suna] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Senji Killya [Suna]
Page 1 of 1