Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Zento Anichi I_vote_lcapZento Anichi I_voting_barZento Anichi I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Zento Anichi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zento the Janitor

Zento the Janitor

Zento Anichi Empty
PostSubject: Zento Anichi   Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 2:57 am

Zento Anichi Brook-and-Luffy-one-piece-17876653-1000-1000

Zento Anichi 0OeODz3
Name: Zento Anichi
Nickname: The Janitor
Zento Anichi GWSdYHs
Height: 6'3
Weight: 180
Appearance::Zento is a little taller than normal. Standing at an even six foot. He appears to be in good physical shape. With a white mask over the top left part of his face with brown eyes. He has on black pants and dress shoes. He has long black hair that falls over his eyes and a white dress shirt. He has a black tie and jacket. He is very well dressed for how relaxed of a man he is. Zento normally looks like a man that doesn't get out in the sun too often. That his skin is pale. His body is hardened do to the puppet body. He doesn't have actual muscle around him but it looks like as though he does have muscle tone. He wears a top hat as a joke but is actually loaded with weapons. But we will get into that later.

His body however is very different than most do to the fact that he is a human puppet. Loaded with weapons and tools. Zento put in a lot of work on how his body works to make it perfect for fighting solo and in a team. Zento's hands and feet are enhanced a lot more than the rest of his body as to cause more physical damage to his opponent. His body is made out of a very strong wood known as Quebracho. The strongest wood in the world yet also very heavy. The rest of his body is made out of strong and powerful material of Zento's old human body to keep his form and endurance. The reinforcements though do take a small toll on his speed but Zento has learned to get use to it. Inbetween his knuckles are small holes that absorb air. The more air absorbed, his arms will start to expand a bit to be ready to stretch for more room for the air. Then release the air in a sudden strong burst of air at his opponent to smash into them with destructive wind force. Using this move does strain his arms. Using it more than three times (In a topic) Will greatly weaken his arms enough to where they can't be used for fighting physically.   Zento has his palms, forearms, feet, and legs strongly reinforced to deliver strong attacks. On the back of his elbows, palm of his hands, back of his elbows, ankles, and bottom of his feet, Zento has holes to shoot out flames that can be used as rockets to speed his attacks up or make a quick get away. at times. Of course the rockets use up a little bit of chakra to use so he normally doesn't blast them nonstop. Only when he feels the need to use them. In his gut Zento has a generator that is linked to all parts of his body to produce natural energy. The energy is solar powered so he doesn't run out of power from when it his touched with the sun. Holding onto the energy until Zento feels to need it. The boost only lasts at max of five posts and takes five posts of charging. When the generator is activated, Zento's physical abilities are doubled in power. Do to Zento not having a human body, he doesn't quite feel the physical drain of it.  On his left chest plate, Zento has his heart of course as all human puppets have. However, Zento has around it to parts that can poke out and create a chakra shield around his heart to protect it from any damage. The sheild takes up a lot of damage up to A ranked jutsus and can keep the shield up for only one post and can't use it for another four posts for it to recharge.

In Zento's throat and mouth, he has what appear to be very strong vocal cords to produce high pitched sounds to mess with his opponents ears. He can keep this going for about two posts. The cords can expand to hold in air and then release it in a high pressured blast of air. The air is very precise on it. Much like bullets of air. On his back, Zento has sixteen arms that each have a different weapon in them. Very small as to keep hidden. Brace knuckles, kunai, or shoot out senbon from the palms. The four corner hands have chakra nullifying power to stop the flow of chakra as long as least half of them are attached. Keeping his victims from using jutsus of any kind. for The hands also lock up very tight as to avoid escape  . Now onto Zento's hat, The hat appears to be normal, however it is a design of it's own work. The hat can stand in the air while it is spinning. Zento would attach just one string to it to activate its other hidden weapons. The hat has on it blading around the edges of the hat to slice through it's opponents. It also has a false top that is loaded with senbon coated in a numbing poison.  Inside the hole of the hat were you would put your head, at the very bottom of the hole is a contraption that shoots out very thin and strong wires to wrap around the victim and then quickly the wires will contract inside the hat again as to slice through the opponents skin and cause as much pain as it can.
Zento Anichi EW0JlD2
Village: Suna
Character Rank: ANBU Captain. (A or S. Whichever it gets)
Clan: (Is your character apart of a clan? If not, put N/A)
Element: Fire
Zento Anichi IVLimad
Personality:Zento is a very strange man to read sometimes. He isn't clear on what he wants from people or from life. He just acts the way he does when he feels it is right. It's almost like meeting a new person every day when you talk to him. He will normally act very calm and relaxed around people. Not really giving a damn about much and just lazily passing the time. Zento hates hearing people talk shit and get really cocky about what they can do. He feels that actions speak louder than words. Which is why he is quiet in most of his fights. He keeps a narrow eye on anyone he sees as a target. Not trying to get to personal with them or friendly. However at the same time he will make joikes and just try to have a good time. He hates wasting his time. Feeling as though every second counts.

Zento isn't a fan of people who try to force their ways onto others. To pressure what they want onto others. He once seemed to have a good person inside himself. But it long ago was forgotten. But still resides inside him. He makes sure to keep people at arms length away from him. He never believed in keeping people too close to him. He always hated seeing people getting too friendly too fast. He believed that trust takes time and even then, you should still keep a little distance. He never keeps up a conversation about personal affairs. He believes that it's best to keep things professional. That no one should be friends when working together. He sees that emotions during a fight are annoying and only get in the way.

On his spare time Zento likes to work on his puppets. He reads lots of books about psychology and normally takes down notes of things that he finds interesting.   He listens to the music of the ages that goes around the world from his travels. He always blasts it when he's working. He doesn't enjoy the fact that he has to be around people more than he should. He believes that the world should just be one huge show. That everyone should be a puppet like him. He wants the world to follow under the same order. Everyone is different but treated the same way. He believes that people cannot be trusted do to their own needs to survive. It's as if he lost all hope in humanity a long time ago. He hides a lot of his feelings. Believing they only get in the way on any event especially fighting. He enjoys going in alone on battles. As to avoid being stabbed in the back by anyone. However he does make acceptations on these things as do a lot of people. But he always makes sure that he can kill off his "friends" if it comes down to it. After a long time of fighting and taking on the world alone, he just simply finds it easier that way.
Character History:
Age 1-7: At an early age, Zento was with a normal family. He was a normal kid. Always walking around. Hanging out with his parents, spending all the time he could with them. He loved his parents and wanted to spend all the time he could with them. His dad worked at the mines and Zento would come along with his drill and drill on some tunnles and get some coals for his father. One day though, at the age of seven, Zento was with his mother and father in the mines. They all were together when all of a sudden, an earth quake showed up. The roof over his parents and the floor under them broke. Zento reached out for them. "MOM!!!! DAD!!!!!!" But he was pulled back by the other workers. They never found the bodies of his parents. Zento was shocked by it. He never talked to any one and would just dig. No one ever talked to him or wanted to. It was like they hated him.

Ages 8-14: Digging for most of his life at this point, Zento was still never talked to. He had no one in his life. No one to talk to. No one to hang out with. As he was walking around, He bumpped into someone. "Walk with your head up high!" The person said. Zento looked up to see someone five years older than him. "W-who are you?" Zento asked. The man pointed at himself. "My name is Riuku! Who are you?" He said with a smile on his face. Zento responded. "Z-Zento." He looked down again. The man smacked his head. "I said look with your head up!" Zento shot his head up. "I'm sorry!" He would speak again. "Zento, do not say your sorry. Stand up and be proud!" Zento looked at him and nodded. "Thank you." For years to come, Zento would run into Riuku. They would talk and have fun. Normally getting in trouble. But for once, Zento had a friend.

Ages 15-17: Having become a shinobi and training hard over the years, Zento was a puppet user. He was skilled with them and used his drill on some puppets. He was always afraid though. Afraid that he would fail. With his bro Kitaro on his side though, he never worried. He knew he was strong and would help him. Zento would train though. To not hold Kitaro back. People would show him some respect but they still did not like him. Zento wanted to become stronger.

Then, One day, a man showed up and was trying to take over the village. Zento was fighting along side of Kitaro. He believed in Riuku to help him but then, without a moments notice, Zento's right arm was gone. The man came and cut it off. Zento was in shock. He had no idea what happened. The man kicked him down and Riuku faught him off but the man got away.

Zento awoke a few weeks later. Seeing him without an arm. Zento grabbed around the missing part. Feeling useless. He was so afraid that he couldn't do anything for Riuku or his group. He then went to his house. Sitting alone in the dark. "Now is that any way to be?" A voice said. Zento looked up. Seeing Riuku with a smile on his face. "R-Riuku?" He said. He looked at him and placed puppet parts on the table. "Do what you do best. You don't have an arm? So what? You are strong without it. But if you feel that bad, MAKE one!" He said and left. Zento looked at it and went to work. He left his house the next day. A new arm. He looked at it amd moved it around. As if it was his own arm. Riuku saw it and smiled. Nodding. Zento worked harder. To make himself better.

Then, he was back. The man that took his arm away. Zento looked at him and had his puppet out with its drills. "Oh look, drill boy is back." Zento shouted back. "JUST WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?! I AM ZENTO! A SHINOBI OF THIS VILLAGE! I WILL NOT LOSE TO THE LIKES OF YOU!" His puppet charged and the man faught it. Breaking his puppet, Zento charged him himself. "Boy. Dig yourself a grave and die. you're finished here!" The man pulled out a sword and Zento pulled out a kunai. Fighting back at him with all his strength. "I won't.... GIVE UP!" He screamed as he cut the mans chest. The man kicked him down and Zento got back up. The man charged up. Zento lifted his right arm as it started to change. "I am going to win this. No matter what. "The arm finished changing as it turned into a drill. "This drill, IS MY SOUL!" He ran at him. doging the sword and drilling right through his chest and the man stopped. Falling down on the ground. The arm turned back to normal. Riuku spoke. "I knew you had it in you." Zento smiled and nodded.

Ages 18-22: After working more on himself and his puppets, He was now a full human puppet. He worked hard and the village loved him. Riukuwas gone. Leaving the village to his own will. Zento looked at everyone. "I'm sorry. But I cannot stay here any longer. I must go on and find my own path." Zento gave a big smile and put his blue cloak on. He tied on a strand fron Riuku's cloak onto his left arm. Walking away. Ready to take on the world.

Age 23: Zento traveled the world for a long time. Seeing what it had to offer him. Reading new books and listening to the music of the world. One day though, Zento was found with a team. They trained together and fought together. He learned a lot about them and they about him. However, those days were not meant to stay. He trained hard and then one day an enemy came to the village. They were the first to confront the threat. The fight was not seeming to go Zento and the others way. They were losing slowly. His team thought that there was no hope and tried telling him to leave the village. But then, the masked man made an offer. If they turned on Zento and the village, he would spare them. Shortly after, Zento could feel that knife in his back. As his "friends" turned on him.

His arm was gone and his body falling apart. He wasn't going to survive. That was something he thought at least. He fell to the ground. He awoke chained. There were a lot of parts around him. He wasn't sure where he was. But he had a basic arm and leg to replace what he had lost. It was strange. He was sure he died. But, he was sure that he was alive. Or at least as alive as he could be. He worked with the materials. Then heard a voice, "I am your god now. Create a world. This world, shall be your stage. Trust nothing but your own creations." from the sky, a piece of paper fell down. He grabbed it. It was a design for a puppet. "What's your name?" Zento spoke. The man laughed. But, he did not answer. He read the name of the puppet and that is what he would call his new god and this puppet once he can make it. Puppetmaster Regime. He wasn't sure what he wanted. But he knew that Zento was now Regime's puppet for his own goals. But Zento knew that he will have to meet him again and see what "stage" He wanted him to set. Zento trained with new puppets and his new body that he created from everything Regime gave him. He was greatful for everything he gave him. A second chance. To take things to a grand scale.

Zento never actually saw this man. He just heard the voice. He wasn't able to make puppets. Regime never allowed him to. Zento had to fight with his own abilities. Regime said that if he can't fight himself, he can't control puppets. He strengthening his body up. The voice laughed. "Ready to fight? you lose here though, you die."  Zento used his rockets to fight. Speeding around. and doging the puppet. Finally he kicked it and broke off the puppets arm. He smiled. Knowing that he had a chance to win. Then, four more puppets came out. Zento was shocked. How could he do it? How could he beat so many puppets at once? He was doging and speeding up. Then a puppet fell from the sky. It was his grim reaper. Regime laughed and Zento used it. He was able to kill all of his opponents puppets with little to no effort. He was shocked. How much stronger he had gotten over the time. Zento trained day in and day out with puppets. Finally being able to make it. Regime spoke to him about something. A show? Of Regime? He was interested.

Zento left the work shop and went to a small town. He hired actors for his play. Zento smiled at the night of the premiere. He was in a different room as was told by Regime to do. Then at one point of the show, the actors did the number that they were not allowed to do together during practice. Chanting over and over the same dead language. No one knew what was going on. Then the pounding could be heard. Zento could feel it. It wasn't possible for Zento to hear it. But he could see it and some how still heard the pounding. He closed his eyes and covered his ears. This shouldn't be affecting him. He's a puppet. But it's like his body was human again. Then the pounding stopped. Everything was quiet from people screaming for a little. He walked out and saw no one. But a man in a huge black cloak. Standing on stage. It had to be Regime. Zento walked slowly to him and Regime spoke. "We will meet again one day Zento. Go off on your own. You are ready my child." Laughing and then Regime vanished. Zento slowly walked out of the room and there were people looking at him strange. Where was everyone. Zento left before they noticed that no one was in there any more. And the bodies were never found.

Zento gathered his things and as he left his hotel room, two police officers saw him. They spoke. "You are under arrest for the murder of everyone in that theater." Zento spoke with a chuckle. "You didn't find bodies. I don't have anything pointing to me. But they will find yours. " He smiled and punched the police officer with his might. Snapping his neck by pure force. The other was kicked in the chest. Cracking his ribs and stabbing into his lungs. He will die soon enough. He died once Zento reached the end of the hall way. He left the building and it seems the had back up. Zento pulled out a scroll. Pulling out a few puppets. The surrounded Zento and he would keep walking. The puppets moved with blinding speed and took out all the forces there to stop him. Zento laughed as his pace didn't slow down. His puppets following behind him. Soaked in the blood of the fallen. Everyone stood there. Frozen in place. They didn't know what to do. Do they stop him? No. They couldn't see his movements coming a mile away. He flicked his wrist and his puppets killed seven men at once. Zento left down with his puppets back in their scrolls.

Zento went to another town. Showing more of that play. He laughed as it was always the same. But the pounding got to him. He heard it all the time. He went to a town and was stopped by bandits. He laughed. "I won't even need my puppets. I'll just use myself." He smiled and took out the bandits with fast and powerful attacks. He reached out and punched through the bandits chest. grabbing his ribs and crushing them in his hand. They didn't even touch him. He saw one come at him with a powerful attack with a hammer and Zento put his hand out to stop it. The shock wave was intense. But he stopped it. Then Zento put his hand out as the rocket on his palm shot out and burned the mans face. His screams were muffled by the flames. Then he fell to the ground. Zento stomped on his head as it was made to ash. Zento continued on his path. Becoming a mercenary  for anyone who needed a kill.

One day, Zento had a mission. He had to assassinate the leader of a mob. He infiltrated the place. Security was tight. But he used his puppet as a decoy. They attacked his puppet but it moved at blinding speeds. Getting around his opponents and ending them quickly. Zento did not have much of emotion for it. It was a job. He had to do what he had to do. Nothing more nothing less. Zento fought through the building and found himself in the garden of the building. There stood a man with a sword. "I will not let you pass." He spoke as he drew his blade. Zento put his hand out and three puppets jumpped in front of him. The man smiled. In a fight? He's going to think that this is some kind of game? This man will go down. Regime, you have trained me for a long long time. I thank you for everything you've done. Rest assure that you did not waist your time. Zento thought to himself. He looked at his opponent with a cold stare.

The man went at him. "Attacking first? Fool." Zento spoke as a puppet stood in the way and pulled out his own blade. The man slashed and cut through the puppets blade. Zento was a bit shocked to see that. Zento shot out grim reaper and swung at him with blinding speed. But the man amazingly blocked and doged all of them perfectly. How? How is this possible?! Zento was getting annoyed at this. Then he could see it in the light of the moon. Those red eyes. Uchiha blood ran through this man. He could see everything Zento was planning. He ran in his puppets staying in place. The man looked a bit surprised to see the puppet master keeping his puppets in the back and him going in for the kill. Zento spun and used his rockets to kick him in the neck and hopefully break it. The man doged of course. Zento knew he would do that. Underneath Zento the swordsman went to stab up. But was blocked by the unarmed puppet. Blinding his view of Zento for the second that he needed. Zento did a back flip and used the rockets again to smash down to the ground as the puppet moved out of the way and slam the man into the ground.

The swordsmen saw this and got slammed into the ground. The ground under him caved in under him. Zento thought it was over. But he saw a red glow around him. Zento knew about this thing. Was it the famous Susano'o that the Uchiha had? Zento jumped away as he saw a skeleton arm try to grab him. It got his puppet and smashed it into the ground. Zento pulled out a scroll as another puppet came out with a drill on his hand. Slamming the spinning drill into Susano'o But no affect. He was safe. The mans susano'o arm smashed into the ground and made a huge cloud of smoke. The drill puppet wsa gone. The man stood back up and looked at Zento. "This has been fun. But I don't have time for this. You will die here."

Zento jumpped at him with full force and kicked the susano'o. Pushing him back five feet. The arm however grabbed Zento and he looked at him. "Any last words?" Zento laughed and smiled. "What are you smiling at? Your own death?" Zento spoke calmly. "I am the winner of this fight." The man looked a bit confused. Zento flicked his wrist from behind and right then, the drill puppet came out from under him. Making him lose his footing. The drill puppet was busy. Making tunnels and then the weight under the man was enough to break the ground under him. Adding his own, the damage to the ground, and now Zentos, the ground caved in and he was in midair. The drill puppet slammed his drill into his heart. Slamming through his body as the drill poked out through the other side. The susano'o dissipated and then was gone. The man on the ground with blood leaving him rather quickly. Zento standing over him. Looking down. "You were too confident. You let the smallest opening be your end. You are a fool." Zento walked away. Letting the man bleed out for his death. He found the mob boss and grabbed him by the throat. Crushing his windpipe and his neck in his hand. Then dropping him down to the floor and walking away without saying a word. Only to collect his pay and be back on his way.

Now: After years of working with himself and learning more about who he was, Zento found himself at the Suna Village. Showing his skills in puppetry and how strong of a fighter he was. Showing his kage what he was able to do. After a few years, Zento had become an ANBU captain of the village. Allowing him to move forward in his life for himself and anyone who he meets in his adventure.

Rp Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Zento Anichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento Anichi   Zento Anichi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:07 am

1. Just so you know being a human puppet is something you will have to do IC. I will think of you as a regular human for the time being. As for the human puppet portion, maybe a flashback dealing with this can be used to explain it. Although you will still have to purchase all the necessary parts etc to make this happen.

2. Approved on those conditions.

3. Welcome Anbu Captain. And you mentioning Kitaro brought back memories.
Back to top Go down

Zento Anichi
Page 1 of 1