Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Fukui Takuma I_vote_lcapFukui Takuma I_voting_barFukui Takuma I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Fukui Takuma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukui Takuma

Fukui Takuma

Fukui Takuma Empty
PostSubject: Fukui Takuma   Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Fukui Takuma 0OeODz3
Name: Fukui Takuma
Nickname: N/A
Fukui Takuma GWSdYHs
Height: 184 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Appearance: Takuma is a fairly tall and slim young man.  He’s covered in lean wiry muscle that is common among shinobi.  What he lacks in strength he makes up for in speed and flexibility.  He has slightly angular features, pointed chin and high cheekbones give him what some might consider regal features.  His dark hair is kept somewhat long for a guy.  It’s swept to the back, except for a forelock that falls between his amber eyes.

Being in the desert makes one crave sights like lakes and trees.  In light of that Takuma is fond of blues and greens in his wardrobe.  His standard gear is a tight blue-green sleeveless body suit with dark grey arm bracers, and armored spats to protect the sides of his legs.  He also keeps a pair of leather belts across his waist and a thin harness on his back to hold any tools he might need.  Finishing are bandages winding around his shins to hide armored plates stitched into a pair of boots.

Unfortunately while the outfit may please his vanity it isn’t very conducive to desert stealth ops.  Because of this he tends keep it covered in light brown stained bandages and a cloak or poncho, all of which can be shed easily if he needs the ease of movement.
Fukui Takuma EW0JlD2

Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: Genin
Clan: Fukui
Element: None
Fukui Takuma IVLimad
Personality: Being a shinobi means that respect, and diplomacy are very important to Takuma.  If you don’t give him respect, he will diplomatically kick your shit in.  In all reality he really does believe that respect is very important within your own village.  Authority is firmly linked with the ability to murder you with their pinkies up so it always pays to be polite.  Diplomacy is the name of the game when dealing with other villages, but that only means that you can’t get caught when you try to put the knife in their back.  It’s a shinobi’s duty to fight and if need be die for his village, but that doesn’t mean you should die over something stupid.

Outside of standard village politics he tends to be a rather upbeat guy.  He genuinely loves his village and became a shinobi, first in his family after all, to better serve it.  Not only does he get to help his village, but he get’s to be a card carrying badass.  So as you can expect, he’s ecstatic.  This means he tends to be a cheerful pessimist, or realist as he says.  He plans for everything to go wrong so when it does he’s as ready as he can be.  On the rare occasions that isn’t the outcome he is pleasantly surprised.

Character History:  Fukui Takuma doesn’t really have a tragic backstory.  He’s not an orphan or a prophesied child of some forgotten … something.  In fact he’s just the kid of some moisture farmers for Suna.  Water is scarce in a desert and it isn’t practical to have able bodied shinobi tied up in pumping suiton jutsu all the time just to keep everyone from getting thirsty.  This means that the village government has civilians digging new avenues for the underwater rivers that flow underneath the villages to the various oases in the deserts of Kaze no Kuni in order to provide enough fresh water for their needs.  Mostly for consumption, though there’s a small amount of farming that can be done even in the harsh desert.  

Takuma grew up hearing about how important it was to do everything you can for your village.  So naturally he took that to mean that he was supposed to become a mystically powered child soldier trained in ancient arts of assassination and murder, (yes there’s a difference).  Strangely enough, his parents supported him, or, at least his father did.  He applauded how far his son was willing to go to support his village, and also may have wanted to live vicariously through him.  Takuma was decently ranked, not too high, or too low.  In fact he was almost dead center on the bell curve.  This was because he often was more interested in learning about things that were considered above his level, most likely because they were, and failed to achieve some basic skills in the academy that he considered “less than useful.”  

The end result that while self taught he was incredibly skilled in ninjutsu for someone at his level, but his taijutsu was sub par and his genjutsu was nearly non-existent.  The less said about his weapon handling the better.  When he passed the exams to become a genin there was a rare, but not unheard of situation where there were an even number of graduates.  Normally the bottom ranked students would be dropped until the class size was divisible for 3 man cells, but unfortunately that year’s dead last had a father who was well connected.  Jumping at the chance to have the privileges of being a village genin, (namely the ability to read jutsu scrolls from the “library”), without the responsibility of being on a team, Takuma acquiesced to being put on a reserve roster.  It would hinder his chances at promotion since he lacked teammates to enter the chuunin exams, but he would be able to research his project in relative peace.

[/center]

Last edited by Fukui Takuma on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Fukui Takuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukui Takuma   Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Lancer!
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Fukui Takuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukui Takuma   Fukui Takuma Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fukui Takuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukui Takuma   Fukui Takuma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fukui Takuma
Page 1 of 1