Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] I_vote_lcapTetra's Training Thread[Invite] I_voting_barTetra's Training Thread[Invite] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] I_vote_lcapTetra's Training Thread[Invite] I_voting_barTetra's Training Thread[Invite] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tetra's Training Thread[Invite]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Tetra's Training Thread[Invite]   Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Sey, the glorious Sey standing six foot six. As the tall woman stood before her combat training dummy she could only guess as to how she'd train her Doujutsu. As of yet, it wasn't something that she felt was easily accessible. SHe had nothing to train it on. A simple dummy wasn't going to do the trick but alas, perhaps she needed to actually find some dummies of her own to fight. It was, by shear luck of course, that she heard a group of bandits talking with themselves about a hault they just had. 'Oh joy! Training!' she had thought. With expert acrobatics she managed to flip herself around and hide in a bush like Pervey Sensei taught her. Watching the group, she noted there was 4 people altogether. Easy pickings for sure. Sey's body would disappear for a moment only to appear above the four of them. They all looked upwards as Sey spoke out her first and only words of the fight.

"Byakugan"

With a thud, Sey landed between the four causing them all to stammer backwards. In an expert show of acrobatics, she landed in a position of epic stature. Her left leg was stretched out completely, her right bent inwards while both of her hands and arms were out stretched to break her fall. Slowly, the woman stood up and looked at the four men wit hher Byakugan. They were easily only ten feet from her position. Those eyes, those Byakugan eyes seemed to pierce their very soul. Those turned white optics displayed a shear emptiness about them. She could feel the strain the Byakugan was starting to put her under. She had known, for a while now that she had it. However, she never actually used it. She regarded it as useless as it was. And so, she decided it was time to attempt and get better at using the innate Doujutsu she seemed to have. Sure, it was in her best interest as a Tracker Ninja to have such a jutsu but, wow, it felt so limited in it's use. She had never truly understood how it worked. Well, until now. She got to play with her new friends to see exactly how this jutsu worked.

It took her a moment to truly realize what this jutsu could do. She stared at the men who, for some reason stared back. Her eyes focused on one guy, looking him up and down as if he was a model of sorts. She could actually kind of make out points along the man's chakra. How odd. Sey would stare at this man's chakra points before seeing an opportunity to try something. Slowly, the six foot six woman began walking towards one of the men. Now, first thought would be of course to run but something about her made them so damn curious they just stood there. Maybe they were dumbfounded by seeing a woman as tall as this just drop out of the sky from nowhere. The man, who was now about a foot away from the Kiri woman began to take up a defensive posture while telling her to stay back in a stammered voice. How quaint.

Sey's right hand slowly lifted to form a pointer finger. As she moved it closer the man began to get slightly scared. As Sey's finger would touch upon the man's chakra point he felt a sting of pain surge through it. He yelped in pain as he jumped back two feet. Sey took positions of the four to see that the two farthest away were nineteen feet from her easy. The next closest was a mere five feet while the closest was literally three feet from her body. She stayed in her Byakugan forcibly that wanted to start to close up. She knew she had to push her limits if she was going to understand how this all worked. Taking a deep breath, she would close her eyes. Egats! She noticed that she could still see the chakra of the four people even with her eyes closed. Well, this was surely what would truly test her skills. She would wait for a moment, as the men all shook their heads in agreement. It was time to fuck this woman up!

The first man charged forward with a punch aimed at her stomach. Sure, she could most likely tank the punch but what fun would that be? A quick movement allowed her to drop remarkably low for her size. The punch managed to slide past her from overhead. As it did, she pinpointed several chakra nodes on the man's legs which she preceded to tap with relative speed. Sure, it wasn't the fastest speed she could muster but it was enough that these bumbling idiots couldn't keep up. With those movements the first bandit fell to his knees in pain. Well, that was too easy. She needed more of a challenge. Slowly, Sey would stand back up and face the group. In doing so she would point to the three of them and beckon them to all come at her, at once. They agreed.

All three man joined together to attack Sey in a single move. They managed to swarm around her in a circle, well triangle at least. Each man focused their mind on attacking and killing Sey. They NEEDED to kill her. Their very honor was at stake! No, their very lives were at stake. They were going to die no matter what of course. Especially of something happened to her Hair. A small smile crept upon her face with a farm and fuzzy feeling to warm her vicinity. Oh how much of a joyous fun this would be. Movements were quick but yet, somehow slow motion of Sey. Each of the men aimed a punch in a different area of her body. One aimed to strike her midriff. Another man aimed to sweep her legs from under her. The last man used the first to propel himself towards Sey's face with a punch. How amusing. These civilian bandits think they can take just anyone on. Her movements were close to her maximum speed. It was there that she shined in her skill of Gentle fist she so innately possessed.

Her eyes would meet with the first man where she began to press hands upon his whole body.She managed to cover most of his body facing her. In the next move she managed to shut down several chakra points on the second man before the third had reached dangerously close. It was now that she knew she might actually get hit. Well, it wouldn't be that bad. Idea! Her body contorted so that she managed to begin a one handed summer salt. This meant that she was mid summer salt when the men passed by her. Which means she managed to avoid them by being prone in the air for the second they passed by her. Once the men landed on the ground with a thud, Sey was already completely out stretched on her left hand looking at the last remaining man with her Byakugan. How joyous of a time this would be.

The chakra began to strain her eyesight once more. They felt pained, almost like needles were being pressed into them. It wasn't just that, the pain was actually behind her eyes themselves. She knew she couldn't hold this much longer but she needed to force it just a little more. The last man decided to tackle her once again. Being in the position she was meant that she had to do something a little less conventional. Watching the man get close she would aim her left foot to come crashing down upon his head. This caused her to now stand upright while smashing the man's face into the ground. Luckily he wasn't killed just, well sore at the very least. Sey's movements began slow as she walked over to the nearest man. After reaching him, she would kneel before him and examine the man's body through her Byakugan. It seemed that the man had some of his chakra flow disrupted by Sey's movements. How interesting. If she could literally disable chakra flow to certain parts of the body then that would be useful.

Sey would then stand up and slowly walk over to the other men and examine their bodies. It seemed that the chakra points were shut down by her 'attacks' well if you could call them that. She knew what Byakugan was but she didn't understand what Gentle Fist was. She knew now how to preform it but she didn't actually know what it was called or exactly how it worked. It just, you know, worked. She felt that if she's gone to the lengths of questioning what she knew about this jutsu that it might, magically stop working. It was a heavy thing but, still, something she felt she needed to learn. But at the cost of losing the ability? For now, she'd only go as far as to examine what she could do with it.

1516 wc (Learned Byakugan stage 2)

((EXIT to return later and train thus resetting my chakra stats))

Last edited by Tetrahydrocannabinol on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited topic title)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Training Thread[Invite]   Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:01 am

Techniques I'm training:
E-100
E-100
C-500
Total: 700

Seyusuko would stand at the gates of Kiri and wonder just what she was doing. She needed to make sure she had the ability to track as she once did. Basically, she wanted to do a refresher course. With this, she'd walk down the road for several miles before she came across a simple looking woman who was crying. Sey would stand there and stare at the woman while wondering what was wrong. Before she could ask the woman burst out and started to explain everything. Apparently two thieves had stolen her purse. They went into the woods in an attempt to actually get away with it. Sure, Sey was off doing her own thing but she could stop to help. Besides, tracking two people and beating them into submission was a good test of her abilities. At least she had REAL targets to attempt this on. With a slight nod she'd walk to the direction where they entered the forest. From here on out she needed to use what skills she knew to find them. At first glance it seemed the two of them weren't that smart. They had left easy to follow the tracks that lie on the ground. how pitiful.

Sey would take to the trees and cruise through the area in an attempt to find these men. After several hours she'd notice that the prints seemed to part ways. That wasn't that uncommon. However, it appeared that one of them was deeper than another. Slightly misd dtepped as well. Possible double backing maybe? To be sure, she needed to check both tracks. And so, she'd preform the Shadow seal and send off her clone to follow the second set of tracks as she followed the first. After several minutes Sey would stop as she got a sudden wealth of information. It appeared that the other set of tracks were indeed fakes. She could have just as easily followed the fakes herself however, luckily she didn't. After what seemed like hours of following these odd tracks she came to a point where they just disappeared. It seemed as though they dropped off the face of the planet. Sey would drop down using her chakra to make sure she left no prints as she landed. Once there, she'd place her hand upon the ground as she felt the area around her.

It appeared that these bandits covered their tracks almost literally. They placed sticks, leaves, and other things on the track to throw people following off. Perhaps they weren't stupid after all. After quite a long time Sey had finally reached the point where she found those devilish men. It seemed they were hold up in a small camp. There was a cart, tent, campfire, and a few stumps they called home. How quaint. Perhaps these men were easily destroyed. No, she needed to do something even greater than she's ever done before. She needed to act behind the scenes and cause them to fight each other. Like a thief in the night, Sey would transform to look like the smaller guy after they went to bed. It was a few minutes after that the scrawny man woke up to go to the bathroom. She needed to be quick if she was going to get this to work. She'd hop down while using her chakra to keep her tracks from actually showing. There, she'd take a few of the contents of the purse and reverse pickpocket the scrawny man several feet away. From there, she'd hop back into the tree and watch the sowing of the seeds of distrust. She made sure to leave the purse sprawled out and obvious that things were mission.

When the morning came the two men exited the tent to see the purse had been overturned with things sprawled out. They looked at each other for a moment before accusing each other. Eventually the larger man told the smaller one to turn out his pockets. As he did, the jewelry came falling out. It was a scruff that made Sey almost smile. She had succeeded in causing mischief to these men by simply doing one act. So much could be accomplished just by doing things behind the scenes. It was quite an enjoyable experience indeed. Perhaps one day she'll test that fun toy of an idea. For now however, she seemed to be focused on watching these two beat each other senseless.

736/700 Techs learned!

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Training Thread[Invite]   Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:59 pm

Jutsu I'm training:

Seyusuko would stand before the very training ground she has always stood before. She'd stare towards a mass of trees that were caved inwards form her battle with Hitomi. Ah, it would be nice to see her once again but for now it was nothing that could happen. Instead, she needed hone her skills in the style of combat she created. It was her legacy to create her own style and teach it to those who wished to use it. For now, she needed to focus however, as her mind was set upon the goal of learning the first technique of this style. She was to create a technique in which pushed the body's taijutsu ability to it's limit. And doing that, would cause great stress to the body if it wasn't practiced correctly. So, using what knowledge that she held with in her, she would take her stance. As her legs parted a bit to stand shoulder width, her mind would focus now on the type of attack she wished to form.

It was a basic attack of which would consist of blinding speed and precision. Seyusuko would stand before a tree, bent and out of shape facing inwards. She needed to muster the ability to destroy this tree with a single attack. Well, she could do that anyway but that wasn't the point. She needed to find that strength to obliterate the wooden facets which held their own with in the cylindrical shape. And so, now was the time in which she needed to formulate her attack plan. Yes, it was now. Rising from the moment, Seyusuko's body would dart forth with the speed of a thousand suns! Well, in reality it wasn't the speed nor power of a thousand suns as that was impossible even for people of great speed and power like herself. Instead, she'd strike forward with her maximal speed and yet, she'd gather just enough speed to barely make the correct angle of attack. No, this wasn't good enough., In fact this was horrid and disgusting. She needed to work on a way to make this work perfectly, almost as if it was her very life that depended on it. Well, that wasn't that far off. She'd have to use this technique if her life depended on it. but that was beside the point.

Seyusuko's body would shift ever so slightly as she bolted forward once more. It was now that she began to hit the speeds at which she needed for the technique. Yes, her speed was beginning to match that of a bolt of lightning. But no, it wasn't all that great either. It was to a point where if she wasn't careful she could hurt herself! Alas, that's exactly what she did though. As Sey moved in for another feign attack on the tree she would trip, landing herself upon the ground. What a waste. Sey's body would slowly get up with her stone like face giving no expression of her disappointment. After several minutes, Seyusuko would stand before the tree only to turn around. Her body would push herself back several yards from the target tree. She needed to hone her skills and get this perfect or it wouldn't work. Because of this, Seyusuko would prepare her attack once more. As she neared the tree, Sey's body would begin to speed up slightly. It was her attempt to reach the correct speed in order to bring forth the correct power to attack the tree. The true golden form of this attack was that it allowed the user to create almost afterimage like attacks from the shear speed of the attack. As she reached inches from the attack, Seyusuko would let lose her attack which for her, seemed to enter into slow motion. Each attack struck several different places at low attack strength. It wasn't right! No matter how much Sey attempted this technique it would never land the way she needed it to. It was then that she realized that perhaps she was taking this to a different way than she should. Yes, the gentle fist allowed the user to hit several different places with extreme precision with out much effort.

Perhaps Sey needed to go about this not as a taijutsu user but to take what she learned about Gentle fist to the problem. Yes, if she used her precision of gentle fist to place the attacks it would make perfect sense. And so, Sey would begin by practicing with gentle fist first. Sey would start her attack in the gentle fist form. As she neared the tree her hands would begin assaulting the tree in succession. It wasn't fast enough! It was still a successive attack. It wasn't the instantaneous attack she had intended. but it was a start. Taking what she learned, Sey was able to bring that knowledge to her next attempt. Her body would stand there, ready and prepared for the next coming events of which would either yield great results or perhaps just give her a type of writers block with in her body. Disallowing her to even finish working of course. Sey's body would bolt forward. The moment she did, it all fell into place. Her speed was reaching maximal velocity when she was nearing the tree. The moment she reached it, her body kicked into overdrive. Her speed increased by almost twenty five percent! She managed to bring herself up to the full speed of her attack. The instant she did, she was able to see her attack the way it was meant to be. It was as if every one of the one hundred punches landed in the perfect spot, at the perfect time. It looked, felt, and had the same result as if one hundred punches had all struck at the same time. Sey would stand at the opposite side of the tree as if nothing had happened. It was then that the tree would splinter and tear itself apart with little to no effort in doing it. The spray would cause shrapnel to fly off in almost every direction.

An incredible display of power to be sure. However, it wasn't her ownly goal. No, she had managed to get everything working perfectly. Now, she needed to try it on live subjects. It was this thought now that had her going towards the area of which a bandit hideout was suppose to be. Ah yes, good ole' bandit hide outs. On the way towards it, she decided against actually going there. Oddly enough ,she felt it was too much trouble to bother going there. Instead, she felt she'd just head back and continue training a bit later. With this as her accomplishment, she could just go home and relax now. There was no need to bother going around killing people with the very attack she just created. No, instead, she would simply strive to go home, rest, and perhaps find a new student to teach her attack to at some point. For now, it was a great tool of which she could keep hidden from the world for when she needed it. An attack that could break and destroy the very foundation of a village if she used it correctly.

1210/1200 Learned

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetra's Training Thread[Invite]   Tetra's Training Thread[Invite] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetra's Training Thread[Invite]
Page 1 of 1