Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kazama Sarutobi  I_vote_lcapKazama Sarutobi  I_voting_barKazama Sarutobi  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kazama Sarutobi  I_vote_lcapKazama Sarutobi  I_voting_barKazama Sarutobi  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kazama Sarutobi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Encymion
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Encymion

Kazama Sarutobi  Empty
PostSubject: Kazama Sarutobi    Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:41 am

Kazama Sarutobi  Zmehw1

Kazama Sarutobi  0OeODz3
Name: Kazama Sarutobi
Nickname: "The Young Will Of Fire", "The Choosen One"

Kazama Sarutobi  GWSdYHs
Height: 5,6  
Weight: 132 Lbs
Appearance: Appearance:
Kazama is small for his age, standing at only 5,6 despite his attempts to appear taller. He wears his golden-blond hair long - usually tied in a braid that hangs down to his shoulders, but sometimes forgoing the braid for a simpler ponytail. He parts his bangs in the middle so that they frame his face on either side as they fall and, in the center of the parting, he leaves a single strand of hair sticking up like an antenna. Kazama receives a thin, horizontal battle scar just above his right eye, which remains because his subsequent battles cause the sensitive skin to tear open repeatedly. However, the scar appears to have healed over completely. 

Cloths:
Kazama wears as his trademark a bright red, long-sleeved, hooded cloak whose tail comes down to his upper calves. Emblazoned in black on the back is a Flamel, signifying his tutelage under the master clans member Izumi Sarutobi. It is likely that Kazama fashioned this cloak for himself, as he needs to repair it often and, transmuted one from scratch using a roll of red cloth. Though Kazama's clothes vary over the course of the village, he seems particularly partial to black and will nearly always dress in black trousers and some sort of black shirt under his coat. In his usual outfit,Kazama primarily wears a sleeveless black shirt with a black jacket that has silver/white lining along the edges. This is his main outfit, and over the course of the jacket undergoes multiple changes. 

Kazama Sarutobi  EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: (D) Genin
Clan: Sarutobi Clan
Element: Katon

Kazama Sarutobi  IVLimad
Personality: On the surface, Kazama displays an immature sort of personality. He is decidedly stubborn and strong-willed, frequently letting his pettiness and vindictiveness get the better of him (it is this stubbornness that contributes to Führer Bradley's decision to codename him "The Choosen One,". He is somewhat selfish and remarkably self-absorbed, generally acting more out of self-interest than any sort of philanthropy as well as taking several opportunities to stroke his own ego or flaunt the governmental power and monetary license of his military position. He is largely hostile towards figures of authority and feels little incentive to follow orders with which he disagrees, earning him the distinction of being a loose cannon of sorts. Kazama is also rather quick-tempered, resorting more often to steel-fisted violence than calm negotiation to settle disputes (even going so far as to suggest that refraining from hitting Paninya because of her gender is a sexist notion and, therefore, against his principles). He has a reputation for being foul-mouthed and is an incurably sarcastic cynic, only too happy to bluntly and harshly relieve others of their comfortable delusions regarding god, reality, or their own self-importance. Kazamahas also displayed a propensity towards impatience and an inability to sit still for long, which perhaps contributes to his love of travel.

However, for those few people who have made an impact on him, Kazama shows his deeper nature to be one of marked selflessness, unflinching loyalty, and great compassion. As someone who has had to suffer greatly at such a young age,Kazama cannot ignore the true suffering of others and becomes sympathetic upon sensing pain and resolve in people's hearts. Though his solemn advice to such people is often tempered with brusque criticism, it is only because he genuinely wishes to place them on the most direct path forward. As one who has to struggle with a maimed body, he urges those with healthy bodies to use their strong legs to move forward, and as one burdened by the mistakes of his past, he stresses the necessity of people taking responsibility for their own errs. Though he will intervene on behalf of the oppressed if he concludes that a situation has called for it, Kazama tends to help only those with the will - but not the means - to help themselves.

Character History:Kazma was not always on the path to being a ninja. When he was a boy, his family was very poor - he lived  with his parents in the best house they could afford, which wasn't much, on the outskirts of Sunagkure. His father was a hunter - he would traverse the icy, nearly barren Land of Ice looking for whatever he could to kill for their meat, fur, skin, and other essential parts. Selling some of these in the village, his father generated a very low salary which was always sapped dry when it came time to pay rent. They were holding on by the skin of their teeth - but one winter, it got worse. Catch was harder to find. He would come home with nothing most of the time, and when he did bring back was meager and insufficient.

They were evicted in the middle of the winter, and their new, shabby living space was not very enjoyable. It was damp, cold, and dirty - his parents shipped him off to the Ninja Academy for his own good, although they would have preferred not to, and he showed no interest at the time. But over a few months, he began to like the prospect of being a ninja, but he didn't know why. Why would he want to be a ninja? What did he get from the Shinobi way? He was in it, but he didn't have a reason to be.

Their living condition didn't improve at all, as his father had to sell his hunting gear just for them to get another few meals, effectively trapping them in a rut that they could not escape. But all was no lost - for, at the age of fifthteen, Kazama became a Genin.

Kazama was the only one who was making any money anymore. But was generating enough for them to live in an actual house again, although it wasn't much different than the house they had lived in before. His father had the chance to hunt again, and it seemed that all was well. Kazama was completing missions at a break-neck pace, but he was pushing himself too hard, and when he was grouped with two other Genin, he had trouble staying at their pace. He always wanted things to be done quickly, thinking about only the monetary value, although he was not truly in the wrong.

Over the course of a few years, he managed to get on good terms with his fellow Genin and they casually completed missions on the same level. But whenKazama was fifteen, life threw another wrench his way. As normal, the winter catch was... pathetic. Now that they had Kazama's earnings, things weren't quite so bad, but his father was at a loss. They needed to pay by the end of the month, and he had caught nothing for two entire weeks. It was a dead winter, yet he was out all day in the snow and cold, hunting. He picked up a bad cold, and as worried as Kazama was, there wasn't anything he could do about it.

One day, a bad storm was brewing. His father had gone out hunting early, believing that waking early and sleeping late would help him get a larger catch. He was out in a violent blizzard, a complete white-out, for three hours before Kazama had heard of it. There was a village lock-down, and most stayed inside to avoid the cold - but his father was still out there. Against the will of his mother, Kazama ventured out to try and rescue him, but he only made matters worse.

He couldn't see, and he was slowly freezing, the harsh winds chilling him to the bone. Wandering through a white abyss, he stumbled upon a large cave, dug into the side of a mountainous wall. He took shelter here, waiting all night for the storm to pass, eating what little rations he had packed for himself. Still, after he had awaken the next day, the blizzard had not subsided. Saddened, worried, and panicking, he kept his wits about him by exploring the cave, which was deep and oddly smooth. It wasn't smoothed by ice, though - it was more like a giant... thing had bore into it. He went deeper into it, then returned to the mouth and slept. The next day, the storm still raged, and he explored deeper. This cycle repeated for three days, until finally, he found something.

It was a giant crab. Encased in an incredibly thick layer of ice was a giant crab, one which rivaled the size of the buildings in the village. He was speechless - was it still alive? He didn't know. He tried chipping into the ice with a kunai knife, but it was futile. Deciding that the creature must be dead, he gave up, making his way back to the mouth of the cave to find that the blizzard had finally subsided, and he made his way back home, taking note of where the cave was They never found his father. There was no way that he survived the blizzard, but they found no body. It was probably frozen under hundreds of feet of snow, they told him. It didn't matter, what mattered was the emptiness it left in his heart. His mother was struck by their loss much more than he was, and an obvious lack of the will to live was present. But after a short while,Kazama stopped feeling sad. Instead, he had a reason to be the best Shinobi that he could be - he needed to bring honor to his father, to bring honor to his name. It was like a new fire was sparked in his heart, and within year's time of hard work, he would like to become a Chunin.

Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Kazama Sarutobi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazama Sarutobi    Kazama Sarutobi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:28 pm

Approved.

Welcome to Suna.
Back to top Go down

Kazama Sarutobi
Page 1 of 1