Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] I_vote_lcapThe Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] I_voting_barThe Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] I_vote_lcapThe Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] I_voting_barThe Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roku

Roku

The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill]   The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:56 am

The young new Genin of Konohagakure stood awaiting the Hokage in his office. He had been summoned there upon his induction to Konohagakure, which he had done for a multitude of vastly complicated reasons. He supposed that the best way to get over his grief for the loss of his home village and his family, was to become a part of something new. Konohagakure wasn’t perfect, but it was warm and welcoming. The people he had talked to required a background check of Roku which involved a series of Genjutsu and mind-probing techniques, and, once he checked out, he simply needed to go to the Academy and take the Genin exam, which he passed with no effort whatsoever.

The boy was beginning his new life. He stood in the Hokage’s office, afraid to touch anything, or even observe too closely to avoid accusations for inspecting top-secret documents. But… this was where the Mansion staff had taken him. He was just becoming a member of Konohagakure, there was no reason to screw it up now.

The boy wore a simple white robe which opened slightly at the chest to reveal his toned pectoral muscles and even tan, even beneath where his clothing would normally cover. He had a ring on his left middle finger that each member of his household back in Iwagakure possessed, and he twisted it nervously as he stood, fearful of what was happening. He wore a pair of black ninja sandals that were almost completely featureless. Across his chest from left shoulder to right hip was Konohagakure’s ninja headband that Roku had fashioned to somewhat resemble a sash. Inside his robe was a small pocket that held the container with Soul’s blood inside.

He knew the Hokage was quite famous within Konohagakure for his Medical prowess, and, fleetingly, the young boy wondered whether the man would be willing to perform the somewhat conspicuous operation to transfuse Soul’s blood into Roku’s own to perhaps gain use of his Jiton Kekkei Genkai. As it seemed to lately, the uncharacteristic vision of an enormous iron sand spear piercing the eye of the Kyuubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox once again infiltrated the young boy’s mind. He needed this power to avenge his village, his family, and his friends.

Back to top Go down

The Blood [Private/Ryujin/No Kill]
Page 1 of 1