Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? I_vote_lcapMEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? I_voting_barMEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? I_vote_rcap 
Will
MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? I_vote_lcapMEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? I_voting_barMEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Empty
PostSubject: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Tetra had appeared on the midst of the village. Her eyes were focused forward as she held a woman tightly in her hands against her chest. She seemed to be moving at blurring speeds. In fact, she was moving at fifty meters per second. She was nearly blindingly fast. As she moved forward the mist behind her started to quell and break apart as if being sliced by a hot knife through butter. She'd need to get things going but knew that she didn't have much time. It took what felt like mere minutes before she managed to burst through the door of the hospital. After her movements, she'd make sure to place Hitomi upon a stretcher and begin her rant. Tetra's voice would echo through the rooms closest to her yelling that she needed a medic.

In mere moments several nurses and and doctor appeared to start treating the woman, Hitomi, of the injury. They needed to stop the bleeding and repair her damaged arm as best as possible. Tetra, in her gallant outfit would slip away for a few minutes. During this time she'd slip into her standard Jounin gear. Such a tight white suit that left little to the imagination coupled with her flared gloves. As she stepped out into the hallway from a nearby bathroom, she'd make sure to stash away her Tracker nin uniform to retrieve it later. After a few minutes of waiting a Nurse would approach her. Sey, with her hair tied up on her head in a pony tail listened carefully to the Nurse's words. It seemed that the woman's arm was torn completely off but, that wasn't so bad. They told Sey that they could fix her up but she'd be missing her arm unless they could get it back. That, wasn't going to be an easy task at least not right now.

With a sigh and soft nod, she'd follow the nurse to where they were going to take Hitomi after she'd finish surgery. Once she entered the room, her eyes laid forth upon a chair. 'Might as well.' she thought as her body would lean back in said chair and sprawl out to the best of her ability. The chair, wasn't all that comfortable for a six foot six woman. She would then wait until Hitomi returned, and woke up from the operation.

394 WC
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:27 pm

After being carried for so long and losing so much blood, Hitomi had passed out on the way to the hospital, after just being able to stop some of the bleeding long enough to prolong her life to make it there. With going into surgery and many hours later of gruelling work the deed was finished but this left Hito with only her mind to awaken too as she had realized many things she didn't want to. As she barely blinked awake she looked to the bright lights above for a moment before turning her head side to side, wondering how she got here. It was then she noticed Tetra sitting nearby. The woman from the forest who was to recreate her mind. As cruel as the idea sounded what was worse was she realized why she was here in the first place. She kept breathing calmly but her eyes were filled with tears as she knew, the very man she thought to trust had abandoned her, took her arm and left her to die. Whether knowingly or not didn't matter. She thought somehow she could trust him, and that was shattered. Now she was alone, her family was dead and the one whom she thought loved her was no where near her.

All she had left was the little hope of an idea, an idea to rebuild. An idea to reclaim, and renew. To gain her arm once more, to gain her family once more. She lifted the only hand she had left, her right hand clenching it into a fist and crying desperately through the oxygen mask on her face, promising that this time she'd get things right. She had to, there was nothing else left for her except...well whoever this woman is who was kind enough to save her. She could have easily been killed, beaten, tortured for information, or just left to die, but no. She was alive because of her, her tears quelled as she sighed out some air laying her arm down over her chest to feel the cast where the nub of her lost left arm was. She looked pitiful, like a lost puppy with no home to return to. She would have to put some trust to this woman who stood nearby. Otherwise Hitomi would be alone, and she hated no...she feared the idea of being alone ever again. "Wh-who..." She barely escaped from her breathing. "Who are you? Why am I here?"

WC: 413
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Seyusuko would stand up almost instantly at Hitomi's words. Sure, she was a trained Jounin of Kirigakure but even she needed naps. After being jarred awake by Hitomi's speech, she would stand up and adjust her outfit so that she could stand somewhat presentable. Ah, that outfit. Tight, almost skin tight, white, two piece suit with golden trim. The suit was such an interesting outfit. It was so, perhaps too, tight that it even, almost, showed a glimpse or two at a crevice here and there that, perhaps shouldn't be visible. As Seyusuko stood there, her golden optics would gently watch Hitomi's movements and examine her body as she saw it. Interesting was the only thing embedded with in her mind. Such strength, such determination in such a short time. It was mere hours before she had seen the woman so lost and desperate before her. As she spoke, Seyusuko would gently place her hand upon Hitomi's which rested upon her midriff.

Gentle, almost siren like words would echo from her mouth as vibrations erupted from that object hidden with in. Such life, teeming at the stem but yet, so much lost.

"Shhhh, Don't waste energy needlessly. Rest a bit more. I'll explain everything."

Sey had said as she would leave the bedside and walk to a nearby window to look out into the Village. Such a peaceful time right now. Well, for the civilians anyway. They had no idea of the coming war that seemed every Jounin knew could come. Tensions were high, and if word got out of this, tensions would be even higher still. For now, Sey had made the decision to get all the information before taking any action. As she stood there, watching the oblivious townspeople scurry about she would begin to speak.

"My name is Seyusuko Uchiha. I'm a Jounin here at Kirigakure. I was on a patrol to find evidence of Missing Ninja escaping our village when I happened across you and Makoto. Well, you know the rest. I'm sorry to have to suggest this, but, I'm going to need to probe your mind. Obviously, there's a security risk involved with you being here. I know nothing about you and even less of this, Makoto. But that can wait, if you're not up to it."

Seyusuko had said. She was caring, but she knew that eventually it had to be done. But that could wait easily until a little later. With her words finished, she'd walk back to Hitomi and sit upon the bed next to her. Sey's left arm would rest now, upon Hitomi's if she let her of course. As she sat there, her golden optics would look at Hitomi's eyes and stare. She seemed to be looking deep into the woman's soul, trying to get a glimpse of, something. Maybe trying to find her own form of determination.

It puzzled her, this woman who was so far destroyed by her own family being killed and yet, she found determination to live on. To WANT to live on. Sey, herself, was torn between her two selves. She knew what she wanted but she also knew that people wouldn't accept her for who she really was. And so, she put on this front of kindness that everyone took for her real self. Well, maybe, by some odd form of intangible logic it was. Only the future knew.

At any rate, Hitomi was lieing in the Kiri hospital having been treated for severe injuries. It was this that needed tending to more then anything. Sey's body would shift to the left so that she'd get a better position and be able to look at Hitomi relatively easily. This put her left leg partially on the bed. Of course the nurses would HATE this but, it is what it is. Too bad for them. Sey's mind would wonder a bit before coming back to a final descision and comment which would be simply said to Hitomi.

"What events, could have brought a creature so beautiful and seemingly kind as yourself, to such a bloody and horrible set of current events."

Seyusuko had, for the most part thought she had only said that with in her mind's voice. To her surprise, she had actually said it out loud. An interesting turn of events, but still, an interesting question none the less.

726 WC
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:41 pm

Hitomi didn't mind the outfit the other wore so much, rather now wasn't the time nor place to think anything in the likes with what happened in such a small time. The outfit her own mother made for her, ruined now from the tears she had to make to survive as the fabric she had used was from the outfit itself. It was once a kimono look-alike, not only to remember home but also fitted for mission use. Now it's only use was to just barely cover her skin under the blankets and sheets. Of course once the conversation was started she only wanted to talk more, sure she needed rest but all these questions were torture alone. Luckily an explanation was given out which calmed her down at least a bit. The thought of her mind being looked into and such didn't really push her as it once would, what does she have to hide anyway. She's done nothing wrong, only killed some murderers and made that concoction called cocaine. Still otherwise she didn't have plans that were wrong, ambitious but not evil.

She then slowly nodded as she looked to Sey. Understanding why this would be done and even so perhaps looking into her mind would answer questions she wondered for so long as well. The biggest question rang to how to get her family and arm back, but the second now was who killed them in the first place. Especially with the question asked to her in such a manner. She looked down to the mask and closed her eyes then spoke softly out. "I...i'm not a beautiful creature, thank you but...I just don't believe it anymore." She said thinking on how she looked in that mirror, depressed and lifeless. "My events...were first from him. Makoto was...he...was my superior, he then fell for me and...a-and." She paused to try to keep herself from crying once more as she went back to breathing and calming down. It was obvious a straight answer was too much for her to give even if she wanted to. "Just...you'll know why when you see what I've gone through to get here. I-I can't believe how selfish he was..." She spoke quietly lowering her voice more and more as her mind mingled on the situation. One thing she did know was that she was in kiri, alive, with this woman, who saved her life.

WC: 411
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:05 am

Seyusuko listened to every word she said. It was a scramble of thoughts and ideas too painful to mention. Understandable. Sey's eyes would close for a moment as she'd gently grip Hitomi's hand a little tighter as if to reassure her. Such words of profound depression still cascaded from her mouth like a fountain of death leaping from the tallest mountain of life. So cold yet, so full of determination still. A contradiction of one's true identity felt at play. It wouldn't be long before Sey could feel, just through touch, the agony that Hitomi now felt. Her eyes would close for a moment before looking upon Hitomi once more. Those golden orbs portraying kindness, care, and compassion for the woman before them.

"Whether you believe it or not the point. I once heard a saying, it went, 'If you are separated from yourself, you start walking and you keep walking until you meet yourself. Then you sit down and have a long talk. You talk about everything that you've learned, everything that you felt. And you talk until you run out of words. Because the most important things can't be said. Then, if you are lucky, you look up and there's just you, and you can walk home.' It's a profound statement, never the less."

Sey had said as her mind drifted off into thoughts of that time. As she sat there, staring into Hitomi's eyes she was reminded of her own past aggression. She had done many things that she wasn't proud of. Many things that, her own self worth would be called into question for. Killing her mentor who had gone rogue, or worse, her true unbridled self. After a few moments of this floating through her mind she managed to snap back to reality and realize she was staring at Hitomi. She quickly closed her eyes and looked away as she coughed lightly to cover her thoughts.

Managing to keep herself level headed on the subject, Sey would slowly re-enter the topic at hand with gentle finesse.

"Well, we can do the mind probe later. For now, I'm here to watch over you. If you need rest, don't hesitate to take it. You're safe here."

'At least for now.' Sey had thought to herself. This Makoto character was violent enough to rip off Hitomi's own arm. Perhaps, he wasn't as mentally stable as Sey had originally thought. It was an interesting concept but, still not something to bother with for the moment. Instead, she'd need to settle on having other things to do for now. Shaking these thoughts she'd listen carefully at Hitomi's next words so that she could catch a glimpse into this woman's heart, and soul.

452 WC
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:54 am

She sighed trying to quell her nerves as her blue eyes were once again reminded of the sky's colors as she listened to the quote given. Hitomi knew some of the quote well, it was near same to what her mother gave as advice to her. It eased her mind as she went back to her pondering state of the much brighter idea of a possible future. She wasn't smiling but rather still looked somewhat depressed, however she also was mulling her thoughts over as she turned her head pushing her bright red hair aside. There was so much of her hair as it was, it was a surprise she never cut it but she felt against the idea as her mother never cut hers and neither did her father. It was like she carried a tradition with her, similar to the kimono sewing. A family once upon a time just a peaceful few, it started off safe and sound from the parents just being shinobi to pay for their house and selling kimonos and armor. Now that tradition was gone, extinct, eradicated for now. But there was a way to bring it all back as that was what she was debating.

She didn't try to read into the other, she didn't want to. What use was there for her to know Sey when she barely knew herself at this point. She had no right to look and judge on someone. Still she paused and began to mention her idea, hoping it would work somehow. "Do...do you think it's possible to revive the dead?" She asked unsure what to explain with it other than just a theory. "I-I mean...I've heard of med nins re-growing limbs...but is, is it possible to regrow a dead body and even revive it?" She asked looking to her own hair, each strand was hers, even if it was partially cut it was still hers, and she shared that with her family. The idea that mulled in her mind was, if she could bring them back then should she? Would it be better to leave them dead at peace, or to have them alive and live a life they never got to have. The topic wasn't going to be easy, nothing was but she wanted to know.

As Sey had stared at her for a while she didn't mind, at least it wasn't with the hunger of sexual advancements, let alone a stare of disappointment or hate. Rather it was caring, if in some ways captivating. "S-Sey, my name...my name is Hitomi Shiruku. I am, was...a Special jounin of K-Konohagakure. If that helps with information and introductions." She said trying to somehow show her gratitude. It was difficult but she wanted to show she had nothing to hide, she didn't want to be or seem as a threat in any way, even if she was in a hospital bed. "Thank you..." She spoke out before taking a moment to rest once more after her questions were answered, even if some weren't she just wanted to ask them to get off her mind so she could rest with some clear thought rather than a raging question that begged to be thought.

WC: 539
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:22 am

Seyusuko sat there, somewhat puzzled by the woman's words. Ressurrection. Knowledge was an art of the Tracker Ninja, as well as a few other things. It was known, to very few, that almost anything was possible. This included, but was not limited to the possibility of raising the dead. This, was a difficult question to answer. Sey would take a long pause before considering the words to use. As she did so, Hitomi had introduced herself. Hitomi Shiruku, former Special Jounin of Konohagakure. Interesting. After Sey's pause, she would begin speaking in her soft, caring voice. Such a voice was accompanied by her golden optics which now seemed to almost try to understand every bit of Hitomi's past and future. Her very being. It would take some time, however, Sey had seen something with in this woman that told her she could very well bring about the resurrection of her family. Something inside this poor broken woman was the drive and determination to make nearly anything possible. Seyusuko had no doubt that if given the right tools, Hitomi could move the very heavens above them.

"There are rumors. Fables, really, of the creation of Jutsu. It spans back countless generations. It was said that in the time of pre-jutsu there lived a Queen of power. That power, was seemingly limitless. She could do, so many things. It was said that, she had the power to quell battles with the wave of her hand. This woman eventually got saddened by the bloodshed that we humans endured day after day. She heard of a fruit which would grow upon a tree which only sprouted from the blood of such battles. This tree was said to give unimaginable power but was forbidden to consume.

Eventually that woman would track down the fruit and consume it. When she did, she harbored a great power. She quelled, with a single thought, all war on the planet at once. She also was told having brought the dead back to life.
"

She had said. After a moment Sey's hand would gently caress Hitomi's for a minute before she'd speak once more. That kind voice leaving her lips parted. As she spoke, Sey would slowly get up and pull the chair closer to the bed to sit.

"If you're asking me if I believe it's possible. The answer is that I honestly do not know. If you want to know if I think it's a good idea, I'd have to say maybe, maybe not. I know next to nothing about what fabled power is able to bring the dead back to the living. If you're asking me if I think you can do it."

Sey would pause for a moment before looking into Hitomi's eyes. As she did, her body would lean in a bit closer and place a hand upon Hitomi's cheek. Her hand, cupping the woman's cheek softly would speak a few words before she'd get up. She wished only to care for the girl until she was well. Show compassion and understanding of the situation.

"I believe that there's something inside you. There's a determination that, given the right tools, I believe you'd be able to part the very heavens above us. So, yes, I believe if anyone could bring someone back to life, it would be you."

As she said this, she'd slowly get up and rest both her hands upon Hitomi's one last time. Sey would then move the chair back to where it was and walk towards the window to watch the people muddle about. For now, her only concern was staying with Hitomi and making sure she was safe. There wasn't a need to do much of anything else. The only other thing she could do was train but, she could do that at a later date.

"Rest for now. We can have a more in-depth discussion later if you so wish. Right now, your recovery is my top priority. So please, get some rest. I'll protect you to the best of my ability."

Sey would say as she'd sit on the windowsill for a few minutes staring off into the outside world, thinking of the past, hoping of the future, and middling around with in her mind. She still knew so little of this Hitomi woman. She was, perhaps seventeen to twenty, well mannered, beautiful, and very, very distraught. What ever the thing was that drew Sey to think of her, it was there. She felt, a want to help her more then her usual assistance. Something about her determination appealed to Seyusuko. Perhaps, it was just her own desires to possess such determination. Perhaps it was just curiosity. What ever the case, she was her current number one priority.

790 WC
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:56 am

It was so calming, the way Sey spoke was almost like telling a story to a child. Granted Hitomi wasn't a child but it was soothing to just listen as if she was once again. Imagining all possibilities to happen. Those saying it can't being just nonsense themselves. Sure she understood the laws of nature, the laws that death is the end all. But somewhere deep inside her she didn't want it to be that way, she didn't want to lose everything. She didn't want to live with nothing, she already knew that feeling and nearly took her own life for it. Still once the tale was finished she was sound asleep, closing her eyes and brushing her hair aside as she breathed calmly. Her dreams being her own, of course it helped that she could dream once more at the very least. Though it was painful, perhaps the pain was what made her feel alive again. It's what made her lose it all and yet she felt alive and free from it. However deep in her mind sparked an interest to the woman who was caring for her. She had nothing to offer, she was virtually a stranger, possibly hostile and yet she was taken in as if like a stray bird with a broken wing to be mended.

In her blissful sleep she thought on to her happier childhood days, mending them as if they were as now. Her father growing grey hairs and her mother in big business retiring it off to Hitomi's own hands. Her little brother becoming a genin and passing school, becoming the best known shinobi and a hero. Perhaps things wouldn't be as nice as this dream but she at least hoped she could spend her time with her family and their appreciation and love. Letting them go if they absolutely want to and giving her encouraging words as they do. What she wanted was closure but she hadn't realized it fully. For now in the real idea she wanted her family back, but in reality she just wanted closure. To finally say good bye and be able to handle it, to finally find out what happened and fix it. Somehow to prevent this from ever happening again, especially to her dear cousin whom had no idea of the trauma poor Hitomi has gone through.

It took many hours, many days and weeks but finally she'd be ready and healthy enough for the look into her mind, by this time she felt close to Sey and almost wanted to cling to her as to a lost child in comparison. She felt horrid when left alone, it was torment alone to just hear silence. But when she heard sound, when she saw someone was there for her it gave her a drive to keep going. Even when she was betrayed and dismembered, so long as there was someone there to somehow mend the process she felt calmer. It was then she was laying in the bed without the oxygen mask needed and her wound healing up nicely that she looked to Sey carefully. "I'm ready for the mind delve...I have nothing to hide." She spoke in a serious but sincere emotion of approval. Eventually this had to happen, but this was her body and her mind. As such she wanted to be healthy and capable to handle this. Any minor dilemmas and she may revert to her depressed emotions once more, which is something she wanted to avoid like the plague.

WC: 588
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 2:38 am

Seyusuko had spent days in the hospital room. She managed to leave a few times to put her uniform back in her house and do other necessities. It was a slow and arduous process, recovery that is. Her mind and body were always in turmoil with themselves. Her mind wanted two seperate things but yet, her body wanted a third option. Perhaps it was her own fault for being the way she was. She often times wondered what it would be like to be truly at peace. Oh the tales of people who've been able to calm their souls and provide a true reason for living. She eventually shook this from her mind, at least for now. As Seyusuko began to examine the situation every day she noted a vast improvement in Hitomi. She was recovering nicely from the wound. So much so, she would be ready for recalibration. A ritual which most trauma survivors went through in order to get accustomed to their missing limb. They were asked to preform tasks they had done in the past with ease. Of course there'd always be someone to aide them if anything happened.

As the time grew closer and closer to the day she'd be ready for the confrontation, Sey would notice something about herself. The same issue arose every day as when she had brought Hitomi to the hospital. She found herself, attached, somehow to the woman. It was an oddity as she'd never felt attached to anyone except Castigo. Even then she didn't feel this kind of feeling. She'd grown accustomed to the woman's vibrant red hair which seemed, even longer than her own. Her eyes were a gentle yet, determined set of optics which she used to view the world. It was odd how every moment they spent together during that week, Seyusuko would bring herself to the same question and recieve the same answer. Why. Why did she not execute this woman right here, right now. Why did she not just interrogate the information out of her. 'Why, why, why why why why WHY DAMNIT!' Her mind would begin racking with the question until it was the only thing left to think about.

And just then, when all else failed and no answer was given, she'd return to asking it again and again. No, there came a point when she asked no more of the question. She had found an answer but that answer was burried so deep with in her cluster fuck of a mental train wreck that even she'd never hear it. She'd eventually be able to cast this thought aside. With luck, she returned to normal a day before she was asked that to do it. Indeed, Hitomi was now ready to receive the mental vision. She was willing to share with Seyusuko the only thing that she'd ever be able to have privately to herself. Her memories, her thoughts, her very mind would open to Seyusuko. For just a little, their minds would intertwine in an array of scrambled neurons which would share a lengthy conversation.

"I see. This process takes a bit of time. It can be painful. It's known as the Valley of Penance, for everyone subjected to it receives judgement for their past crimes and is forced to pay penance for them. Now, Hitomi Shiruku, Look into my eyes, and be judged for your past aggressions."

Seyusuko's body would move to a comfortable position on the bed. In doing so, she'd begin by placing her left hand upon Hitomi's face. A gentle and caring movement which held the secret of the Penance. Once they touched, Hitomi would begin reliving every moment of her life from Birth to present. Every movement, every thought, even single idea she had would flood between the two. Bleed through was rare, but still a possible hiccup that could happen. Bleed through, in a sense, is when the user of Penance unwittingly shows the one being judged a glimpse of their own past.

Once in a long while this jutsu would produce the unwanted effect. However, it was extremely rare and often times the one affected was to be executed anyway so it was never a matter for concern. One's past is always something that they never wish to reveal. But it was this bleed through that could make for some interesting conversation. The process would be slow, emotionally trying, but Seyusuko, through her presence, would try and keep Hitomi calm through the events. As they would begin the Jutsu, a dark room would appear. This room would be blacker then the very black of death itself. In the center would stand Hitomi. In front of her, a figure would walk forth, Seyusuko. She'd stand there before her, a calm and gentle look in her eyes. She'd explain what would happen and, as it happened she'd speak when needed.

"This is your mind. Well, the front door of it at least. The way this works, is we start from birth and visit every moment in your life. Your thoughts, your feelings, your very wishes will be shown to me. Everything of your past will be for our eyes. And as it happens, I'll ask you questions and block off what needs to be blocked. At the end, if you were broken I'd rewrite your very personality. Since you don't seem to be, I'll have to imprint a few things but I'll talk you through the process. No matter what we see, I'll be here Hitomi, watching, and always here."

923 WC

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:17 am

With this known and explained to her she nodded ready to take in the consequences. She needed to look into her past anyway, so that she could somehow surpass it and make a future from it. The only way to do that was to relive it, but from an outside view. She wanted to remember everything she could but also forget anything she can. Hitomi wanted to dive into those days of her younger years and just see where things turned upside down and life began to strain. She didn't care of her judgment or crimes, she already paid for them in shame that was brought. Still she was a med nin, and one thing she had learned was carrying a burden is the heaviest weight one could put upon themselves. Once the jutsu began she was in the black room looking around, it was strange but familiar just as one might expect from the mind of herself. She looked to Seyusuko then when the process began there was a small light to carry to her birth. She had just caught the words of warning to blocking her memories and that had she stayed in her careless motion, she'd have needed to been recreated personality wise. It was something to note incase something was just too much to handle.

Her birth was a simple one, she was born at home rather than in a hospital. Her mother enjoyed traditional methods and so it stuck with her through her choices, with Hitomi being born it was apparent she was easily mistaken as an Uzumaki. As the years rolled on it seemed peaceful, innocent with her parents taking up the shinobi jobs to pay for the housing and to get by but out of the hard work was a family love and a bond that was stronger than most any clan could even reach for. Hitomi was happy to see her parents come home, sometimes doing the chores for them even if messing up a little or fixing clothes for her mother with patchwork. Life here was like bliss, no troubles or worry just a happy and beautiful family. A strong man of the similar red hair and blue eyes showed to be her father in many obvious ways. She had such admiration towards him it was unimaginable just how determined she was to be like him.

Then came her younger brother, he resembled her mother more. Still she grew fond of the idea of being a big sister, and took up the work of caring for her brother when her mother could not. Of course this was the time she had been awaiting, academy. Both sad but happy to go to school and learn what she'd want to be one day, she already knew she wanted to be like her father. But this was where the first tragedy struck this peaceful life she lead. A normal family supper, her mother cooking and her brother in the younger Hitomi's arms as she was helping to let him sleep. It was then that rainfall arose into a storm outside, the thunder scaring the baby as Hitomi helped her brother to calm down. But this isn't where it ended. Soon enough the door was opened and there stood Hitomi's father, she ran up to him excited to see him home however as she soon found he wasn't moving or breathing for long. Infact he fell over, face first with a gash wound that was so deep one could see the very back bones were broken as she gushed a puddle of blood on the floor. Hitomi's mother rushed to help him when a kunai flew towards Hitomi and her brother, with this her mother caught the kunai with her hand causing it to gouge through it and make a hole into it.

Hitomi was instructed to go to her room and hide by her mother, but this wasn't the end. The attacker fled, but the kunai that had pierced her mother's hand was laced with poison. As her mother lifted her bleeding husband she dragged him to the hospital. Her mother received medical treatment however, the poison already had afflicted her so much to where she was crippled and barely able to move. Her husband was even worse off, in a forced coma to work without shock. Hitomi however was hiding at home in her room and holding her younger brother close in her crying arms. It was then she noticed a pair of eyes staring her down from the window of her bedroom just as the lightning flashed. She grew pure fear that day, paranoia of being attacked during a storm. It would take months to heal her mother but as those same months went by her father deteriorated more and more. A once strong man now laid as a skeleton on that hospital bed. This was the spark of an idea, an impossible one but something. If she could become a med nin for the village she could save her father and heal her mother.

This was just the beginning but there was so much more to cover, as they carried on there was an odd essence that flowed on by as Hitomi noticed different scenes that weren't her own coming through as if to akin to bleeding. "What is this, this isn't my past..." She paused confused and wondering what this was. She knew it wasn't her past, she didn't just outright forget things like this. As her head turned around to look and watch in confusion she then turned to Sey. "Please explain to me what this is, is this the judgement or something?" She was asking but still confused, looking around curiously.

WC: 953
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:44 am

Seyusuko watched as events began to unfold. It start, as usual with a birth. Moments passed by as did all life and soon days. Eventually months and years sped past in mere seconds before coming to the first moment that lead to the start of all things. As it began to happen Seyusuko would only watch, viewing the events that would transpire with nothing more then an outside view. It seemed that Hitomi's father was murdered by an unknown assailant. From there, her mother was crippled by the same attacker. Eventually, it would come to the moment which decided the path Hitomi would travel down. As the path that lay before her came to a cross roads, she chose the path she felt was right. The path of the medical Ninja. Time would begin to distort slightly. The world faded from bright to dark. The mood shifted from fear and pain to Anger and hatred. It was what Seyusuko was afraid of. The bleed.

The world was swiftly taken to a forest filled with dark green trees, vibrant plant life, the sounds of crickets. All the whole voices could be heard. Voices of which were not kind nor gentle. No, these voices were of raw hatred. "HAHA! YOU'RE A FREAK! YOU'RE TOO TALL!" The hatred would feel even stronger until suddenly there was nothing. The forest would echo with a sudden scream which carried across the forest for several yards. As the scream had started resonating through the trees, flocks of birds flew from the blood soaked scene. Instead, a single Raven stood before two children with a pool of blood surrounding them. As the visuals would begin to flicker out of existance, the last visible thing was a small lock of green hair that faded from existance. As this started Hitomi began questioning what was happening.

Seyusuko's face contorted slightly as she grabbed her head. As the image faded she'd shake the memory from her mind and focus. The trigger, those eyes. Those eyes that beared down upon Hitomi which caused so much fear in her, which sparked the beginnings of the determination. That is what triggered a bleed effect. How pitiful that a trained Tracker Ninja would be affected by such a thing. Seyusuko would finally respond as she waved her hand across the air bringing Hitomi's memories back into focus. "Nothing, it was nothing. It won't happen again."

Her voice was colder now, distant almost. She seemed genuinely affected by the events that happened. It would take her a few minutes to adjust, but after that the room would fade to blade. Memories would cease to come as Seyusuko would speak up once more, this time, in her normal gentle and kind voice. "It rarely happens, but this process sometimes has an unforeseen effect. It's called Bleeding. Sometimes the user's memories, if strong enough, can end up trickling into view. It rarely happens. I apologize."

As this would settle the conversation, hopefully, Seyusuko would bring back Hitomi's memories a third time to full view. She needed to tread lightly if this was going to continue unhindered. Her eyes would focus on what was coming and what had passed. She put the events of her own past aside and focused as hard as she could on Hitomi's. She needed to know what happened through these years and if she needed to be barred of any information. Each new memory passing by Seyusuko's eyes would be judged for cause and reason. As of yet, she would find neither for actions taken. Though not as hefty as Hitomi's feelings and thoughts, Seyusuko was sure that so far, she was amazingly more innocent then so many she was used to seeing.

620 WC
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 5:19 am

With the bleeding going on Hitomi looked at the scene with seemingly blurred vision as she felt the feeling of fear with the screams added in. However with the promise of it to never happen again she felt compelled to calm down a bit. She now wondered not only about this effect, but if or how it happened to Sey. Still it was onto more memories to be unlocked and the worse was yet to come. It was the beginning from an end as Hitomi grew into her academy years, she seemed more and more distant with others. Digging her head into books and plain avoiding contact. Though it was hard to pick on her seeing as she did that for herself. Most of the kids who did try to pick on her were quickly put down, sure she wasn't strong but she sure had a mouth on her. Anything from revealing secrets to putting them down she made sure the Academy would avoid her like the plague so she could focus on her studies. It was by this time that she had her graduation and was dubbed a genin and even put into a team. Granted she wasn't a big fan of teaming up but she grew accustomed to it.

This however was a bad turn in the road, as her father died in these years and she became severely depressed. Losing an idol to herself was a horrible feeling, especially being that idol was her father. As horrible as it seemed she began training day after day without sleep or food. Not to kill herself, but punish herself from not reaching her goal in time. It was a week later that she finally passed out and was force fed until she could return to some normality. The only way, because of her brother and mother being there for her. Her mother supportive of her dear daughter and taught her how to sew just as she could, her brother someone to train as an underling. It was an amazing idea that kept her going to reach her goal once more, this time to protect her family. She returned to a normal state of trying to inch away from others but still keeping a strong family bond. It was then she was promoted to chuunin level and given a new team. This team consisted of Karou, a uzumaki and Makoto, a blood user and their leader.

During these years she made huge strides in her medical prowse, learning many techniques and doing many missions throughout the years, sometimes reluctantly and sometimes with some enjoyment. These years didn't have much in terms of giant gaps or drama, rather they were calm and enjoyable at the very least. It was then she was promoted to being a special jounin and this was where things continued for real. First her leader Makoto had her preform a blood transfusion early in the morning without warning in her nightgown. If that wasn't embarrassing enough she was also instructed to create a substance of immense growth in strength. Once done with that she felt disgusted at these acts, they weren't fun at all and neither did they help anyone, rather they just gave her instructor and fighting edge which she herself didn't care too much for. Of course the big hitter was him taking a kiss from her and promising a date, she hadn't blushed rather she was just shocked and out of self pity she went hoping things would go well.

She was adorned in kimono fabrics by her mother, dressed up as if like a princess. It was an amazing feeling to be adorn by a mother with a sense of artistic flair. Once she was done however it became severely awkward as she herself had to walk to his house and go to the date there. Of course in his usual fashion he proceeded to drag her off to the summon's land of owls. Granted the view was amazing and beautiful but it still gave her implications of embarrassment as if she wasn't meant to be here. It was then half way through this date that he tried to make his move by kissing her and trying to rub her inner thighs. She backed away and refused, asking him to take her home and end the date. However this wasn't to forebode well. First she had to pick up her younger brother, which as the present Hitomi watched she spoke out. "No...don't take him with...he's not safe with you..." She was speaking to herself in the past. Of course her past self didn't hear the warnings as she came upon the homestead.

A small kimono shop which doubled as a house in the back, right in the smack dab middle of the market place with bustle and hustle around. You would have thought someone would have noticed before she did that the front door was unlocked and swung open. As she entered she was excited at first but then she turned to fear, seeing her own mother sitting at the table where she sew the kimonos, headless and gushing blood. Nearby on the table itself the head laid there, dead and cold to the touch, as Hitomi soon found out after touching it to make sure it was real. She knew all to well what dead skin was like. It was then she began to hug and hold her brother away from the view and crack down crying and screaming. Her poor defenseless mother was gone, and she wasn't there to protect her. It was then just as the present Hitomi was nearly ready to tear up that the scene stopped and something else came through, bleeding in the curtains of her mind. It felt very similar to her feelings but at the same time it was different to her memory. "I thought...that was it, are you sure this is okay to be going on?" She asked looking to Sey worried from her mind seemingly invaded by the other's memories as it began replaying a specific scene of a proud looking man being cut down by two younger ones. Usually such a scene was normal to Hitomi except, there was guilt and a strong amount of it here. So much so that it engulfed the very soul of her heart as she watched it replay.

Over and over it went on and on, replaying and replaying in a maddening volume with many sounds as if like thoughts rolling around, sad crying ones to anger and hate. It was conflicting and she felt it was time to get answers now. She then put her right hand onto Sey's shoulder and looked to her carefully, trying to piece this together. "You know the feeling too...don't you?" She asked looking saddened but concerned. She pieced this together to be Sey's own, because she figured from what being told that since she was doing this then it would be her mind connecting to the other's. "Let it out...before it consumes us both." She spoke seeing it was doing just that, the overwhelming feeling of wanting to give up there and then, wanting to not exist and just release everything. Nothing held back, no emotions of any kind. That's what she needed, otherwise the judgement of pain would reside. This pain was pure emotionless suffering. Trying to pick up the pieces but unable to and so the only way the body could continue was to mentally erase itself until something could arise.

Finally after the flash it returned to Hitomi's memory, now to her brother in her arms crying with her, however as the scene flashed by just before his death Hitomi looked at it and then to Sey. "I need to see that again...something-something isn't right here. No one can just die and bleed from nothing. I want to know how he died..." She seemed serious, no determined to know. She was so determined on it the very floor could shake if she were to stomp onto it. She needed to know this, as she was planning something more than just bringing her family back. She wanted to know who killed them, who was this mysterious culprit the whole time. Ruining her life and destroying everything she cared for. She wouldn't come to any rash conclusion, rather she wanted to see the attack. Something about it seemed familiar but she had no time to analyze it before now.

WC: 1417
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 5:55 am

Past, past past past past past. It was all the past and previous of the life she lived. So much interesting and boring things all at once. Such an interesting past set of events. Such, such rivaling power and determination hidden deep in the confines of the lost, sad, piti- no. No no no no no. Not pitiful. Far from it. The gentle, Kind, lost, caring...individual known as Hitomi. It seemed that this would happen almost two times prior to it actually happening. So much pain would fill the area that even Seyusuko could feel it. So much sadness that it permeated the walls of both their minds. Slowly the world would start to show the events of the 'date' as it was to be known. Such an interesting set of events. As the world slowly trotted onward it would show the cocaine, the surgery, and the death. The death that triggered a bleed through. The guilt, the pain, the loss, the anger, it flooded through Seyusuko like white rapids through the water before a fall. Such hatred that seemed enough to almost tear the jutsu apart at the seams.

Seyusuko was just about to reach up to touch her hair before the world faded to Hitomi's. Luckily, Sey was able to circumvent that whole shenanigans before it was time. Seyusuko was standing there as the events concerning her brother had finally emerged. He was killed in a moment, bleeding and destroyed. With that the world would begin to fade to the next memory when Hitomi had asked her to stop the memory. This...wasn't usually something that Seyusuko would do. How odd of a request. She was intrigued by this and allowed the memory to be replayed. It was slowed down enough that what ever it was Hitomi was looking for, she could find if she knew to look for it. It was then that Seyusuko would see something that, perhaps Hitomi didn't recognize. The memory would stop abruptly as she would begin to walk forward to where the discrepancy was. Staring at Hitomi and the boy, Sey coudl see something that looked off. She'd slowly crouch down to the boy's level and looked from where the boy was towards the discrepancy.

It would take her a moment to realize what it was. It seemed that a sort of attack had happened which Hitomi wasn't able to actually comprehend at the time. Sure, the mind's eye was clearer then that of the eye itself. Just because something wasn't seen doesn't mean it actually wasn't seen. No, instead, it was just not mentioned in the mind's perception of it when in fact, it was still there. Seyusuko referred to it as ghosting. She'd stare at the blur as it was stopped mid flight. She couldn't make heads or tails of it but she knew it was some sort of attack.

"Judging by your visual acuity, something hit him moving at speeds beyond your own. Hm. I've never seen this pattern before. It's, like a bullet from the ancient times of war. I read about them but, I've never guessed they were still used. But that means where did it come from?"

She would say as she followed the trail back to a wall. It made no sense. The wall wasn't able to actually fire off an attack but yet, there wasn't anything there. And what's more is that there wasn't actually a hole in the wall to claim that it came from the other side. Odd indeed. She would turn to Hitomi and speak lightly as her voice would carry a hint of coldness to it.

"What do you suppose that is?"

She pointed to the blur as she looked at Hitomi. She would wait for a response while starting to think of her own past's indiscretions. She started to combat her own feelings on this subject of her past. Maybe, maybe she was the one who needed to be judged. Maybe she needed to be judged and given penance for what she'd done in the past. What ever the case, she needed to try and put it out of her mind but it was extremely hard to neglect the fact that her own mind was telling her she was partly evil in a way. Such confusion, such, pain, such hate and yet, such coldness. The still that's buried deep with in, could it be real? Could it truly be, that she was who she buried so long ago.

750 WC
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:24 am

She knew there was something wrong, with it being paused and even slowed. Granted she'd love to forget the memory, but she needed this memory in particular to know something for sure. She looked to the bullet-like attack as she practically traced over it. "There's only one person I know...that can do this." She saw the person barely blurred in the background but looked closely. "and he doesn't match to it...Karou, he's Uzumaki...but the one of the blood clan." She paused seeing it impact as she watched it happen before closing her eyes. "H-he...did-" her voice rang into a more serious voice that even began to grow cold. Her beautiful sky eyes growing more into icy crystals as she put the facts together. "Speed, bullet, blood...he did it?" She questioned as her voice felt a growl of anger. She didn't care the consequence anymore she realized who did it now. Worse yet she realized how her mother was dead as well, and this realization came with horror and rage. "That...that date, the entire thing...just to kill."

She was barely finishing her sentences before she took in a breath to calm down and stood in a cold stance. "That...is Makoto's work, had I known...had I KNOWN it was him." She paused to sigh as she quelled herself. "Had I known...I would have done then what i'm going to do now." She said clutching her hand into a fist as she stood there boiling over. The rest of the memories continued and consisted of her trying to commit suicide with him stopping her and then after her breakdown he cared for her and then brought her to kiri, to Sey. All to have all of this erased, eradicated so she could never figure the puzzle out. "He was covering his tracks, just to keep me on his side...that low disgusting scum. That...That indescribable idiocy of this. I told him I would never leave without them, that selfish BASTARD!" She yelled grinding her teeth and huffing out. She knew she couldn't take him on as she was now but oh boy did that determination follow through and boiled her blood deeply. This time not of the grace of helping her family return, but now to find and kill him.

Her hand relaxed as she looked to Sey. "Thank you, I'm sure that's all...I need to kill him now...I don't care if he was my superior, I don't care if he liked me to begin with. I want him dead, destroyed, I want to burn him alive...or drowned. Suffocated...either way I don't care I want him to feel death and beg for it himself just like he made me feel to do." She spoke out in a low grinding tone that cause scare any child away from her usual sweet face. It was like a dove turning into a vulture, spinning around a dying corpse until it's dinner time. However what happened next was confusing idea, the bleeding effect became so severe from such strong emotions that Hitomi herself couldn't dare comprehend them other than to understand what it felt like.

WC: 531
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:56 am

After all of the conversation, all of the speculation and all of the beautiful facts that followed Seyusuko now knew what everything was. Interesting indeed. The world would slowly fade into the dark abyss. Hito's mind was plagued with vengeance, hatred, and destruction. A path that Seyusuko know all too well. Her eyes would close for a moment after Seyusuko's very mind began to take over. After everything, after all of this, she felt the need. She didn't understand why. But she'd show Hitomi a glimpse of what it was to be Sey. No, not to be Sey. Sey was kind and caring. It was time to truly show what Seyusuko Natsumiku Kesashimaki Uchiha truly was. Sey would stand before Hitomi look away. Her voice would be a gentle kindness that would hold a hint of coldness to it.

"Have you noticed, I always wear my hair up? There's a reason for that. I need a, sort of switch. Something that I can focus on that holds back what I am. Something that, can cage the demon with in."

Seyusuko had said as she would rest her hands upon her head near the tail. She was preparing to show Hitomi a glimpse of what it was like to be born with a hatred for every living thing ever created on this rock, in the universe, in any dimension that existed. She would now, for a reason she is yet to understand, giving a glimpse of the pain that she always feels.

"I can show this to only you. Besides you, only one other person knows. He only knows because he was there when I started. But because of this jutsu I can show you, and I know you'll keep the secret, even if you don't want to."

She'd say as she turned her head enough to view Hitomi with the corner of her eye. As she did so, she spoke one last sentence.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like, Hitomi Shiruku, to see the very face of death itself. Look it in the eyes, and run your very blade through it's skull?"

As Seyusuko finished her sentence the hatred, the pain, the very guilt that resided deep with in her body faded away as that beautiful green hair fell to it's full length. Seyusuko stood there, facing forward with Hitomi behind her. Her hair reaching down to her waist. There was nothing. There was no feelings of guilt, hatred, there was literally nothing. A sort of eerie feeling began to creep across the black room as it grew colder and colder. It was now so cold that Seyusuko's very breath began to be visible. Each breath out caused a small puff of a smoke like substance to appear. Slowly, Seyusuko would turn to face Hitomi. As she stood there, she would open her previously closed eyes to stare at Hitomi directly in the eyes. There was nothing.

Sey gave off no feeling of kindness, caring, or compassion. She didn't even give off the feelings of hatred. She gave off, nothing. A husk of sorts. Though, she was no husk. She had full control of her faculties and functioned like any other. However, this was the very deep that Seyusuko held. She held such a coldness that even those she loved could be tossed aside with out hesitation. Her words would now echo as if by a demon's very bellow intent to instill fear into all who listen.

"I know not why I show you this. I know only that there is a reason. For me, this reason is beyond my understanding. But this, this is what it's like to be born with the true ability to destroy the very being of death itself."

Seyusuko had said as she lifted her hand. She'd clench it with in her first for a moment before releasing it. She would stare at her own palm. Such strength, such coldness, such, nothingness. But yet, when Hitomi lost everything, she kept herself. She never lost what she was. She had literally lost her will, but yet somehow kept her humanity. How? How was this even possible? How, HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW DAMNIT!? HOW COULD A WOMAN OF SUCH MEAGER LIFE PROVE TO HAVE MORE WILL THEN A GOD!? GOD!? YES, THE VERY DAUGHTER OF A CREATOR OF CHAKRA ITSELF! HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW!? Seyusuko's unchanging facial expression would stay just that, stagnant of all emotion. All moral chains disconnected and yet, she still had that tugging feeling. That feint, tugging feeling that pulled her towards a different direction. Why. She couldn't understand it. She refused to believe that someone such as Hitomi, a girl if literal nothingness, held the key for her own self to finally find peace.

Fate had initially set out the cards, and told her that she'd never find peace. Never in her life time would she find peace. Yet, she could begin to feel the makings of it with in her very cold self. It was, almost poetic. She'd slowly cast aside these thoughts as her hands would raise to the back of her head. Sey would slowly put her hair into a tail as the blackness would begin to heat up. After several minutes the area returned to normal but, they weren't done yet. Seyusuko would turn to face away from Hitomi. She wasn't ready to face her yet. Why? Why did she show her that!? Was she stupid!?

"I need to imprint a safe guard now. It won't hurt. It will basically rewrite a bit of your mind so that you'll be unable to harm myself or Castigo."

Sey's voice had returned to the normal joyous sound with caring and compassion that filled the very area. Her mere presence seemed to even change with an air of kindness. She seemed like before, in the hospital room. Perhaps there was a reason this all happened in the first place. Maybe, maybe Hitomi could fix her. If she found closure or, vengeance, or something. Maybe it could help her as well. Just, just maybe.

1021 WC
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:44 am

With Sey's mind delving into her own it was like muk covered madness was taking ahold, however Hitomi herself even when filled with vengeance which she had before, knew her humanity well and wore it. She listened to Sey speak about inner demons, telling her how only she and one other knew of this truth to her side from the darkest reaches of this cold world. Telling her of the secrets and such that she listened into carefully, she would speak out about the idea of wanting to keep the secret. Hitomi watched her go around and ask a question as she listened to her. "No, but I intend to find out soon enough..." She paused with her answer as she watched her go on to suit a darker form. Emotionless and yet not mindless, it's no wonder her memories bleed through. Hers were emphasized by Hitomi's own, and so in some way she was brought out just by showing these. Without even knowing to her own self that she'd have more in common with a stranger than anyone else she knew and yet still be different beings. "I don't know why either, but I do know one thing. If you can destroy death, then I'll restore life...At the end of the day, I could be a rag doll being ripped apart but I'd still do anything and everything for my family. I love my family more than my sanity, more than my life and more than myself entirely. They are my all, they are me...that's what keeps me here, that's what quells my screams and keeps my will going." She paused seeming not budged from the darkened alternative, this wasn't her fear after all and this was a mind melding into another. Anything and anyone were possible when a mind bends.

No her fear was to be alone, so long as there was someone there. "I could hate the world as much as it hates me, but I'd never hate them...I don't care if they had even killed me. But no one, no one dares to touch my family, my precious blood and tears. The wooden home and the smokey smell of food on a stove, no one dares to touch them and break such quiet nights of bliss with a damn death and lives." She snapped for a moment, not towards Sey but elsewhere. "I will defile what it means to die, I will bring them back and there's not a damn thing someone could stop me from doing. I've failed so many times, but I got back up and just kept going because if I stopped, then I'd never reach my goals...I wanted to become a med nin, I am...I wanted to save my family...I will." She paused looking to her uncontent other whom seemed confused but with an air of deadly rage. She then quelled and looked to Sey, demonic or not this wasn't fearful, this was vengeful. However after a moment of long silence she gave out a smile, not a fake one no. A real genuine smile, the smile that gave off her insanity and yet also her humanity.

"The way to live is through love, the way to right is to wrong. Those who get in the way or those who lost their way. I have the will to keep going because of them, always because of them. I love my family more than anyone could love a god, For I don't pray to them...I adore them. If that means I must take their falls then I will, for they deserve life. I could be just organs packed into a machine and I'd still do the same, I'd still kill for them or live for them...because I love them...do you have someone like that to you?" She asked, not to be sarcastic but rather as a serious question. Is there someone, anyone even if a little that Sey could honestly lay her entire existence down and kiss their shadows. Humanity is both vengeance and love and such a horror story was easy to come by as every human experiences such. But the way Hitomi has, she's have it many times over, she knows what to do. Her mind may have once been broken but so long as the idea of her family exists, she'll carry on and live, she'd use anything to bring them back all because she adored them. To be human is to love and hate, even when you run out of emotions you can regain them all back from just those. For it is a universal breaking that causes wars, but gives peace. and either one can be used for it.

With that her mind was to have a safe guard as she nodded looking to her. "Go ahead, although I'll say this. I don't use people to get what I want, that's selfish...I use me myself and I to get what my family needs. What my family needs now is vengeance and closure...and seeing as you didn't cause it I doubt I'd even think half a second on harming you or whomever the other may be. Still, is this Castigo your pride and joy?" She asked before seeing the hospital room once more and Sey was standing there with a kind tone. It almost felt like a dream but it wasn't because she remembered everything. She continued to nod before sitting back and looking to her arm. She was calm, and though what had happened was an odd sort, she looked as if she had woken up from a pleasant dream. Her nightmares, were of just her alone with her stupid decisions. Not guilt, but being alone entirely.

WC: 966
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:10 am

Sey would release her hand from Hitomi's body and just walk to the window. Her eyes would focus on the people muttering about. Such a tough question. Such a hard thing to digest what happened. She was asked if she had anyone that she'd lie her life down for. Anyone that, she'd truly give up everything for. Was it Castigo? Maybe. Perhaps. Not, exactly. She shifted her thoughts as her arms crossed over her chest yet under her breasts. She thought about this for a few minutes. She wasn't entirely sure if this was truly what she thought.

"No."

Simple. Her voice carried across her kind tone as she politely said her word no. Why? Why did she say no? She didn't really know who she'd be able to do this for. However, for now, it was in her best interest to see that Hitomi was to be made well again. Easily, she was the single most person who could cure her muddled mind. Perhaps that was the reason they met in the first place. Maybe maybe not. There was no true goal to the thoughts which were with in her mind. Sure, she'd be willing to kill anyone and destroy the world if need be for Castigo. But would she lay her own life down? Doubtful, but still possible.

"He's not someone I'd give my life for. But I'd drag death back to the world of the living if he so wished it."

Sey's eyes would close for a few minutes. She'd take in the thoughts that she had running through her mind. She saw someone, so full of humanity but yet so chalk full to the brim with insanity. It was like she complimented her own emptiness. It was, odd in a way. She'd keep these thoughts to herself, as they were too stupid to even be considered rational in any form of the word. No, it was the new dawn of the age of questing. Eventually, she'd need to find peace and Hitomi, would want Vengeance. Perhaps, both skills were given to those who could seize the opportunity by the testicles and force that bull to yield to them. Perhaps. But either way, it was time for a bit more rest. Soon, they'd meet with Kuro. It would be interesting to see the results of such a thing. Well, perhaps they'd meet with him. It was still a bit off and there was a chance that he might not want another training session. Sey would move back to the bed after opening her eyes and sit upon it. She'd speak out softly in her gentle tone and simply wonder of the answer, not expecting to receive one.

"Why. Why do I feel this."

456 WC
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:16 pm

With that answer she knew it, to her everything revolved for her interests. Selfish and insane but it's the path she choose. She didn't choose to be a med nin and bring peace to the world, she didn't choose to be a shinobi hero and protect everyone, she didn't care about being a kage or an anbu or whatever position she held, Glory and trophies were useless. The very essence and idea that she lived for and strived for was them and anyone whom they cared for. Some women strive for marriage, some men strive for love, she herself didn't care for it unless it was shared to her bloodline. However Hitomi and Sey were different, Sey wouldn't just toss her life away like Hitomi would. The difference was, Hitomi never cared for herself. She stopped caring since the death of her father, her ambition was to care for them and if that meant anything to her but everything she'd feel shameful. She didn't believe in a religion because no one was higher than how she felt for her lineage. Where as with Sey she seemed to at least revere her life as worth living in someway, Hitomi did not.

"I see, then you know the difference between yourself and I now...and I don't fear you, because I respect you." She paused in her sentence to look to Sey for a long while. "I respect others who have a will to live, to survive just for himself. I however don't feel the same...the deal is I've always been broken." She smiled laying in bed looking to her missing arm and the chuckling a little. Her blue eyes scanning the wraps as she sighed out. "No one is willing to fix me, because they'd rather preserve their own life. No one except my family...that is why I can't let him live. Because he stole my reason for life itself." She said quietly as she would need more rest again from such traumatic reliving events. Her words weren't gentle, kind but certainly not gentle. Humanity was a selfish race, she knew that well. So she took her own selfishness and emphasized it to the point of insanity, love and hate all for her family and anyone else didn't matter to her. The entire world crumbles but she'd be the first to fall if but only to keep them happy. Her goals were for them, never for herself.

She then head the question and barely blinked her eyes open from nearly falling asleep. "Whatever it is, confusion or concern don't worry because of me. I'm just a broken toy, willing to rebuild...you however are living for the preservation of yourself." She sighed out for a moment before falling asleep once more, as time would pass on and she would go to her therapeutic classes to reform herself into using only her right arm now. It was gruelling and difficult but she did it on the idea that she was willing to. Had it turn out she couldn't bring them back she would have easily stopped then and there to just die, like a jewelry box without being wound up. But she was determined to bring them back by any means, and to do it on her own or with aid. Finally it was the day she was allowed to leave the hospital, however now came the task of a home. She could easily live on forested ground, but she needed to keep healthy to bring them back instead of returning to the hospital over and over. She looked to Sey nearby as she got up and was walking to the door of the hospital room. "So now where too...I need a home and an arm if I am to take my vengeance."

WC: 639
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Sey would listen to every word that Hitomi had to say. Perhaps she was right. They were different because of their wills. Sey had a will to live on but no true reason to. She had nothing to protect. Those that she had were capable to protect themselves. Perhaps she was just, who she was. Her mind through the days would think about solely this subject. Day in and day out she'd think only of this. Finally, it would come to the day for the hospital trip to be over. Sey thought a moment on the question of living quarters. She was classified as a Konoha ninja. She wouldn't be allowed to simply just live in town. Well, perhaps not. At some point they may have to approach the Kage. For now, she'd not bother with it.

"Living in the city wouldn't be the best choice. You're welcome to room with me for a while, if you wish. Otherwise, we'll need to figure out something a bit more intricate. Unless you don't mind living as a normal citizen in Kiri."

Her voice would trickle through. Gentle overtones would caress her words of happiness and pure kindness. Her eyes would gently close concealing those golden optics but only in thought. Once she figured the best course of action for now was to simply go to her house, she decided why not? With that, her body would pivot through the doors and to the outside world. Upon doing that, she'd immediately walk to the left heading down towards her house. What joy! A roommate other then Castigo. Such deplorable living conditions from that wretched man as well. Her thoughts would be tossed aside as her movements gave away a small trickle of happiness. Such thoughts of gentle caress of one's own peace was surely appetizing to Sey.

However, she'd know that her voices would need to be quelled. She had a mission to do! She needed to find the right time to actually attempt to transfer Hitomi's status to a Kirigakure Ninja. With her Jutsu having rewritten a portion of Hitomi's mind so that no intolerable acts could be made against Castigo or herself, she was ready to trust this woman with, well, almost anything. Of course except the very fun and enjoyable portion of her life which remained secret to most everyone. Her Tracker Ninja job. She was known through the Land of Water as THE number one Tracker Ninja. Well, that was mostly a boast but still.

She enjoyed her job as Tracker. It afforded her many skills that were necessary in battle. Perhaps she would eventually begin to make more training to her sensory techniques which, she had none of minus legitimate tracking. Thoughts would spew forth of her training's long past. Such interesting yet saddening times. It seemed that two people, on this forsaken planet, could accept Seyusuko for herself. Albeit she was a being of unbelievable disregard for almost all life. Perhaps, just perhaps, She'd end up in a place where she could cast off all of her will at a moment's notice to save a single person. Just, just maybe.

524 wc
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:12 am

She looked to her for a moment then thought on. "Seeing as I'd doubt either kage would hear out that i'm just some lost shinobi, I agree with you. I'd love to stay and act the part of a citizen within your abode, heck I doubt I'll need to leave the house if you'd wish. So long as I can stay alive...I'm at your mercy for now." Hitomi paused thinking it over, it wasn't such a bad thought really. It wasn't as if Sey seemed like the type to just up and hit for no good reason. Of course she thought the same before, still this time around she had seen what's in her head and she knows now what Sey was capable of but also what she doesn't do. Not that she'd use this against her, no this thought couldn't even come to her mind. "If anything I can make my worth of stay, seeing as my mother was one handed and crippled for years she taught me how to handle things such as this. With that said I could even do house work if need be." She smiled looking to Sey and then going out the door. It was a nice thought to think of some normality once more in life.

"I cook, I clean, I sew, I've learned many basic skills and I can even do taxing and business management. Just don't ask me to handle a heavy lifting job...I lack in that department." It was like she was selling herself for an interview of a job. But she wanted to be sure that her presence wasn't to be a hinderance. She was still to be an asset and then when the time is right she could exact her revenge at the sweetest moment, with plans far ahead and allies awaiting key. "So a tracker yes? I know there will be some to come from my country after me...it's disheartening to think that but it's just going to have to happen...Hopefully they aren't tipped off already." She whispered to herself but partially to Sey as the sentence went on. She had been betrayed and yet she was seen as the betrayer, what a twist of cruel fate. Still Hitomi carried on and followed the woman to her homestead. "I'd also like to know this Castigo...they sound like a great ally if not freind of yours." She asked on, not knowing he was a sibling to Sey herself.

WC: 420
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:47 am

Sey would not look at Hitomi, not for a while. It wasn't out of disrespect or anything. She felt that she just didn't need to. Every word that came from Hitomi entered into Sey's ears and processed nicely. It seemed she was attempting to make her presence valuable. Sey, why are you letting her stay? One thing that Seyusuko had thought. The question burned in her mind for a few minutes as she actually questioned why. First off, what was the basic idea behind it? Was it because she was somewhow attacted to her? No, Sey wasn't attracted to anyone. She was just herself and lived as she lived. She had no need nor want for sexual desires. Perhaps it was that this woman somehow held the key to her own inner peace? Well, as possible as that might be, it was highly unlikely that she actually would keep her around for that. Well, then again, she honestly didn't know the answer as much as she wished she did. As they walked Seyusuko would cut in the moment she felt was right.

"You don't need to sell me to the idea. I don't mind company. However, I won't change my routine for you. Besides, there's no need for you to do anything if you don't wish it. I'm not your captor."

She had said as she leaned in slightly before placing her right hand upon hitomi's right shoulder.

"Besides, as far as anyone knows we're BFFs or something."

Her voice was gentle and serene. What a voice. They'd walk for several minutes before coming to a small house just outside town. This house was a single story building with a Kitchen, two bedrooms, a Living room, and a dining room. Of course the best part is, there was a yard! Sey would unlock the door and enter it before tossing her keys and such off to the side. It was then that an elderly like man would scurry out from Seyusuko's room and speak of something akin to, "It's been delivered." before scurrying off once more. Sey's body would pause for a moment as she'd breath in a little. After she took her time to relax and unwind, Sey would walk into her room only to return holding a box.

It wasn't an amazing box. It was a simple box with a small bow like object on it. Perhaps for some reason it could be seen as a present but, it wasn't intended as such. It was, however, intended to be a gift none the less. Sey would hand the box to Hitomi before speaking her usual soft nature. Her eyes would attempt to lock with hers before she'd walk off back into her room.

"These are civilian clothes for you to wear. If you need help getting dressed or undressed just ask. Oh, and unless you want to sleep on the couch, we can share a bed...Or I can sleep on the couch."

Sey had paused after the bed comment before mentioning sleeping on the couch. Perhaps rooming with her was a bad idea. It was then that she'd mention offhandedly that she'd just stay on the couch. As her words would ring forth, she'd begin taking her gloves off. Once they were placed on a small table, she'd reach to her chest and take her shirt off. With her back turned to Hitomi, it was clear that she was completely nude under her clothing. She never really wore anything underneath. She never needed to. To top it off, one could even see a few scars on her back from where she engaged in the fight with her departed Sensei. Such wounds never stayed closed in truth.

Once she had placed her top on the table, she would begin to pull her pants down as well. The large boot pants combo would slip off somewhat easily for being a nearly skin tight outfit. After she tossed it onto the table with the rest of her outfit, she'd reach behind the table and pull out an extremely long shirt. It would take mere minutes for her to put on the shirt which draped down to her knees and for being six foot six, that was quite long. It had been a shirt she wore for this exact type of thing. She would often wear nothing besides a shirt akin to this while home. She wasn't about to change her own routine for a random stranger, why bother? After she had fitted herself with the shirt she'd slowly make her way to the Kitchen before rummaging through it.

"Do you want anything to eat? There's almost anything in here."

Such a kind voice that resonated from her mouth. Would she really keep up this charade while she was at home? It was mainly because of their new roommate that she would keep this disguise going. It was more for outwards appearance then anything else. Sure, Hitomi knew Sey's true self but why would she not just be kind and gentle to a guest in her house. Perhaps it was more out of hesitation that she wasn't sure if Hitomi could actually handle the raw disregard of her existence twenty four seven. For now, it was going to be that she would simply stay with her hair up.

887 wc / 7,543 / 1500 exp
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:51 pm

Hitomi smiled feeling some relief from the sentence, not so much of how it was said in a false kind tone but rather the words itself being said as a truthful statement. She gave off a short nod to the routine idea as they began to head out. Even the comment about being false friends was pleasant, Hitomi wasn't a target to Sey rather somehow she was saved. Was there pity in such a person, when the human race knows nothing but selfishness? One can't tell for now, perhaps later she'd have to do something in return, whatever it was she braced for it mentally. While coming up to the hom Hitomi herself looked at how big it was. Sure it was a single story but from where she came, which was a market place where you'd be glad to be able to breath in the crowds and small home spaces, this was a unique turn of events. She looked to the old man before turning back to Sey whom held a box and handed it over. Hitomi grasping it with her right hand as she listened in on the plan. Civilian clothing, was she planning to bring her home the whole time? Either way she lifted her concerns for that and went to a new question, where to sleep.

"Well I don't mind really, I've one time shared a bed as a compulsory training exercise. The academy wanted students to trust each other yada yada, either way I don't care nor mind. Frankly after this long of being here I find it doubtful to see you as untrustworthy seeing as I was just at rock bottom and you're the one who helped. Besides it's your bed, I'd rather not force you out of your routine and comfort." She mentioned on the topic. Hitomi didn't want to be a burden in any means for now, especially since Sey was kind enough to nurse her to health once more. It was then Sey begun changing out clothing and with it Hitomi decided to as well. Living in cramped conditions mostly just gets one used to things in which she herself didn't mind, they were women, what was there to hide if you already knew what was there. Still as she went on to remove her top, it may had been ripped but the top was merely just a cover over a teal dress. All of the fabric of her old clothing was silk, it was delicate and thus if she was ever to mend it again she'd need the same material one day.

Still she removed the dress and her one set of blue arm cover, seeing as the other was gone with her decaying arm elsewhere. It was then she had to sit down on the bedside to keep her balance so she could remove her sandals before she reached over to the civilian clothing and begun to try to put it on. It was a difficult and long process seeing as she had to get used to her one armed use but it wasn't impossible. The biggest problem was her hair, which desperately needed brushing however it was difficult and gruelling to do it with one arm, she was already becoming tired from using just it alone. Years of having two arms basically meant one without the other would be a tiring task to meet. After a while of fixing her hair as Sey finished her dressing long ago, Hitomi heard the question roll out as she thought on it. Food, not hospital food but homemade. She stopped her hair brushing as she went to the kitchen near by. "Well considering it's been a long time since I've made a homemade meal, I'd love to see what ingredients you guys have." She asked looking into cabinets and drawers, as well as the fridge. If there was one thing anyone either one or two armed could do, it's cook. As she begun to fix herself the meal she focused on it for a long while before speaking out, though not directly looking to Sey. "You don't have to hide yourself, I already know who you are. This is your home, you should feel comfortable here not forced to be someone else. Besides you can't be any worse in realistic perspective than what I've gone through."

She sighed as the stove was hot and she continued cooking and though it was difficult she was cutting as well. Using weights to keep the items still, which meant she'd never accidentally cut her fingers again. "I'm here because of you, not that false kindness. It's nice don't get me wrong, but knowing that it's a farce just makes it feel awkward. Besides, you look pretty with your hair down." She smiled, still focusing on the meal as she began to finish it up. Adding in the vegetables and meats needed for it. Finally after the food was finished she turned the stove off and gathered a few plates. "This is Yakitori, it's just kabobs with chicken, onions, and some garlic. If you want you can have one, if not I'll save it for a few days." She asked gathering a few to a plate and then sitting down to chew on them. This way she wouldn't need both hands to carry them and she'd only need one hand to eat from it. Hitomi began eating her meal, trying to keep her hair out of the way seeing as she still needed to brush it out from it's frizzy shape from laying in the hospital bed for so long. Thing is Hitomi was making herself at home, however she knew it'd never be the same and thus rather than whine and gripe on something like that, she went with what she could.

WC: 973
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:16 pm

Hitomi had got settled in quite nicely. She seemed to pretty much make herself at home with out much problem. Sey's eyes would examine and watch as Hitomi's one armed madness took over the cooking. She made a comment about her cherade which she held for the outside world. It seemed Hitomi had addressed the issue which made Sey hesitant. Alright, she wanted the real SEy then she'd get the real Sey. Her face would begin a warm kind smile as her hands would reach to her hair tie. As she released her hair from it's confines, it would drop below to it's full length. Almost like a curtain her smile faded at the same speed as her Hair was let down. Such a cold nature that she held with in her body.

Sey's body shifted to look at the food which Hitomi had offered to her. Interesting. She'd slowly pick one up and nibble it at first. It wasn't all that bad in taste. Deciding this as a fact, she'd eat a single kabob as she'd release a voice which was stern, and yet, uncaring.

"Adequate."

High praise coming from Sey! Seyusuko was one to point on the flaw in almost everything. She just didn't care. She'd analyze the situation and act only after she was sure she could. So, for a woman who would only say something when she felt it was necessary had given a compliment, yeah, high praise indeed. Sey's body would shift around to grab a brush from the other room. In a swift motion, she'd bring said brush towards Hitomi before pulling up a chair behind her. She'd then begin by pulling the woman's hair back and started brushing it.

The fact that she even bothered was an oddity, but then again why would be of any consequence. Perhaps she had a small inkling that this woman might have the potential to be a long-term ally. Either way, what ever she saw in Hitomi, Sey would believe it was best to accommodate her for a little while. Oddly enough she wouldn't even mention the previous conversation. She made no hint as to her decision but simply, would let Hitomi decide what to do. After she was finished brushing Hitomi's hear, Sey would clean the brush and toss it off to the side after disposing of the excess hair if there was any at least.

The brush would land back on the couch before Sey would finish walking to the fridge to grab something to drink. A container of milk was nice enough for now. Grabbing a glass and drinking a small bit of milk would be all of that container she'd want to touch for now. As such, she'd place it back inside of the fridge and once again Sey would scurry off into the living room. She cared not for words when there was no need. Actions were more important most of the time. It was now that Seyusuko would speak out before she'd disappear into her room.

"Rest, tomorrow we train."

Her voice would slowly carry across the house in that cold uncaring tone. And with that said, Sey would hop on the bed and get comfortable. She'd leave enough room for Hitomi if she so wished to join. It was a fairly large bed, enough for two six foot six women to sleep in fact. And her room, well her room was adorned with just a white paint and no amenities. For now, it was time to rest in a real bed, with real sleep. Not some sleep in a hospital which no one enjoyed.

604/8,147/1,600
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Hitomi carried on eating as she noticed Sey returning to her natural attitude and emotions. This made Hitomi feel a lot calmer, more at ease with such a thing. Dealing with lies most of her life put her on edge, so even if the attitude seemed harsh she felt better with it around than some false mask. As she heard the compliment given, even if it really didn't sound like one she gave a smile. "Thanks, I would have had it done sooner but-well you know." She mentioned moving the stub of a left arm that she had with a giggle. Of course however once Hitomi had finished she noticed Seyusuko coming up to her with a brush. She was confused for but a moment but soon she felt her hair being brushed, she paused and then looked down in some embarrassment. A reason as to why she did such? Well as odd as it may be her head was sensitive to touch. Having it being brushed by anyone is like a soothing spa, or rather that would be a tame term to give it.

After it was finished and Hitomi hid away her bright blushes and sighed out quietly, closing her eyes and turning her legs inward as her face was twisted to an odd motion from such a thing. She gulped back in some air before putting her fingers through her hair gently to feel if it was finished. As it was done she noticed Sey drinking some milk before getting ready to head towards bedtime and rest. Her words were to the point as Hitomi gave a short nod before heading to the room. There was plenty of room left, even extra space if need be seeing as Hitomi was pretty short in both stature and weight. She laid aside, turning her body opposite to Sey's before resting her head. It was so comfortable, feeling a pillow under her head and no loud sounds echoing about. Sure she was used to hospital sounds, but nothing was quite like the sounds of wind flowing by outside this homestead. Whistling around as it lulled her to sleep fairly quickly. Her own position of sleeping being the fetal, curled up tightly with her hair pulled in as if like a blanket even though she had a blanket on her.

Her mind was much calmer, even if the incident earlier was awkward. Still something about it was enjoyable, very relaxing in a manner of speak. Usually she had done her hair with very rough brushing to make sure it stayed tangle free, but remembering the action almost gave her a sense of quell and calm as her mind dwelled in the sleeping realm. Coming to her dreams of the quiet sounds of bird calls echoing in her ears, sure this place and this situation would take getting used to, but just as she's said to herself. She's been through the worst, so no need to complain at the best.

WC: 500
TOTAL: 18,350 WC

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Sey would finish brushing Hitomi's hear but, she would notice several movements which seemed, perhaps uncalled for? She noticed that Hitomi had shifted her legs in an odd fashion. Sure, it wasn't like that was entirely uncalled for perhaps. But the timing that it happened was, a little odd. She made note to discuss it later before training. As such, Sey would feel Hitomi get into the bed. It seemed that not long after she did so she would fade off to sleep. Such a clam time this was. Interesting. Sey herself would fall asleep in her own gentle world where she dreamed of peace, kindness, and a new figure appearing before her.

As she slept, her body would turn to the opposite side for better comfort. Once she did, her hand would place itself upon Hitomi's waist. Fast asleep, the world was nonexistent to Sey. Such intrigue in her new dream that faded into existence. She would stand before her usual house with vibrant cool colors filling the world. And yet, a new appearance had arrived. A shadow which Sey felt drawn to. The feeling was familiar yet, different at the same time. It was more then odd to say the least. It was, perhaps, difficult for her to grasp this situation. The figure would eventually fade away as soon Sey would wake for training. She needed to get Hitomi accustomed to doing things with only one arm.

239/8,386/1,600

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?   MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEDIC! MEDIC STAT!...what's stat mean again?
Page 1 of 1