Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Demon of Kiri I_vote_lcapDemon of Kiri I_voting_barDemon of Kiri I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Demon of Kiri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Demon

Demon of Kiri Empty
PostSubject: Demon of Kiri   Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:08 pm

Demon of Kiri 3BgxCar

B  A  S  I  C  S
: : Name : : > Demon : official records indicate to refer to him as "Asura"
: : Nickname : : > N/A
: : Age : : > 13
: : Gender : : > M

A  P  P  E  A  R  A  N  C  E
: : Height : : > 5'6"
: : Weight : : > 145 lbs
: : Appearance : : > Demon has a noticeably paler skin-tone than the usual residents of Kiri. His lips are a dark maroon while his eyes are pitch black. His hair is the same shade of black, and is usually medium-short and messy. His ears are pierced with four piercings running along the cartilage.

Demon is a well built child, and it's evident that he trained his body even before he entered the Academy. He's always been a muscular child, but perhaps the more notable part of his physique are the scars that run along his back and arms. Some of them look like whip-marks, others look like stab marks, and the most prominent ones look like burn holes throughout his skin. But the clothes he wears covers up these parts of his past.

His usual attire is tight black pants with a few black utility belts tied around his waist and legs. On his torso he wears a full-sleeved black muscle-fitted spandex shirt with different utility belts wrapped around his forearms and upper arm. Above this black shirt he wears a loose white shirt that does a decent job at hiding just how many tools he has on his person.

Y  O  U  R    V  A  L  U  E
: : Village : : > Kirigakure
: : Character Rank : : > D Rank - Genin
: : Clan : : > N/A
: : Element : : > N/A

P  E  R  S  O  N  A  L
: : Personality : : > Demon is practical and cold towards his colleagues. He has yet to make a friend in Kiri because of his attitude, and it doesn't seem to bother him much. He isn't flashy, and he isn't concerned with theatrics in the slightest bit. This makes his manner of speaking come off as disrespectful some times. But it also makes him an efficient shinobi, in that he quickly finds the shortest path to victory, without additional time wasted on meaningless vanities.

Even through his otherwise callous persona, he holds hierarchy in very high regard. He will obey orders and will not allow personal opinion to sway or jeopardize the greater goal. This makes him a very compatible team-mate, once you get past the attitude.

A glaring weakness in his personality, thus far, has been women. Having grown up without a mother, surrounded by men, he hasn't learned how to deal with women and their charms. He is susceptible to seduction, and easily convinced of otherwise questionable decision by the finer sex. Conversely, he is overly aggressive against ugly women, as without the seduction aspect of things, he finds little interest in interacting with them.

Lastly, he has his moments of kindness. He is kind to children, and kind to the elderly. It's perhaps a sign of his time at the Temple of Forgiveness that he has learned these traits. It is perhaps his most redeeming quality, midst the sea of poor personality traits.

: : Character History : : > Demon was a bloody and illegitimate coffin birth. His family, an order of wealthy spiritual leaders called the Hinamizawa, had cast his mother out. She was Hinamizawa Saaya, and had married her distant cousin Hinamizawa Takezo. It was a much contested marriage, as Takezo belonged to the main family-line in the Hinamizawa, and as such, there were many daughters from many different lineages, trying to join with his. But even after Saaya gained Takezo's hand in marriage, she had an outside love, one kindled since childhood, with a demon from Mount Kashi known as Kashira. Saaya continued to abscond away with Kashira in the depths of the night, unbeknownst to the Hinamizawa household. The inevitable finally occurred, and Kashira sired a child in her.

It wasn't long after that the Hinamizawa elder priestess, Nazehira, detected Saaya's pregnancy. But she also did not fail to notice the demonic blood that flowed through Saaya's unborn child, and knew that Saaya's childhood friendship with Kashira as to blame. Nazehira confronted Saaya in private, and drew a confession from the guilt-ridden Saaya. This secret remained safe between the three of them, Saaya, Kashira, and Nazehira, for seven months.

On the seventh month is when the Hinamizawa celebrate the nearing of birth, in something called the Rising Moon Festival. As fate would have it, Nazehira's father, the patriarch of the Hinamizawa, Hoshi, arrived from a decade-long pilgrimage. Nazehira's ability to sense the demonic child was nothing in comparison her father's. Saaya pleaded Nazehira for assistance in hiding the origin of her child from the Hinamizawa patriarch. Nazehira advised Saaya to ask for help from an Anbu Captain that was close with the Hinamizawa family, called Uchiha Shousen.

Neither Nazehira nor Saaya knew, at the time, that Shousen was Hinamizawa Akame's lover. Akame had refused Shousen her hand in marriage, as she was heartbroken that Takezo did not take her over Saaya. Akame despised Saaya, and over the months, this hatred had consumed and ruined her. Shousen saw his opportunity when Saaya came to ask for his assistance. She pleaded that he mask all demonic chakra that was flowing through her unborn child. He agreed, but as the Rising Moon Festival drew near, his plans solidified.

Hinamizawa Hoshi, the great patriarch of the clan, had returned and was partaking in the festivities as they celebrated Saaya's pregnancy, when Shousen released his masking Jutsu over Saaya's baby. Both Nazehira and Shousen detected the demon entity immediately. Nazehira lunged forward to tell Saaya to run, but she was too late, and Hoshi pierced Saaya's heart with one swift blow. When the clan erupted in confusion, Hoshi quickly asserted his control over them. His domineering voice is said to be the first thing Demon heard in Saaya's womb. He condemned Saaya as an unfaithful whore, and revealed the secret she had been trying to hide. And as Saaya lay dying, her husband Takezo drew his sword and beheaded her.

The ground opened beneath Saaya, and Kashira, the great demon of Mount Kashi, came to form in front of her. Kashira pushed his hand into Saaya's stomach and pulled out the bloody and premature baby. In his rage, Kashira spewed forth nightmarish fires that almost burned down the Hinamizawa estate. But in the end, Takezo and his comrades were able to spirit Kashira away. In the aftermath of the disaster, Hoshi condemned Saaya's entire lineage, and Saaya's parents as well as grandparents were exiled.

The nameless child of Saaya's grew under Kashira's care. They were hunted by Hinamizawa Takezo, so the child spent most of his young life scavenging food with his father, sleeping in caves. He was taught to read by the priests of Mount Kashi, and even though they were closely linked to the Hinamizawa family, they kept Kashira's presence a secret -- for the sake of the child. This temple that taught the child was called the Temple of Forgiving. It was a monolithic stone structure which held the scrolls of almost every holy lineage, including that of the Hinamizawa. The high priest of this temple was a powerful shaman called Rishi. Rishi advised Kashira to give the child a name, a normal home, and to never reveal to him the circumstance of his birth.

But Kashira's hatred for the Hinamizawa proved too strong, and he construed a half-truth for the child. Kashira revealed to the boy that the Hinamizawa were the ones who murdered the boy's mother. And they were the reason the boy now lived in hiding at night. Kashira raised the boy to hate the Hinamizawa, and by the age of eight, the boy had already sworn his life to seeking vengeance on the holy clan.

Meanwhile, the elder Nazehira of the Hinamizawa clan had grown ill over the years. And as she lay in her death bed, her great grand-daughter Akame confessed to her that Akame's now-husband, Anbu Captain Uchiha Shousen, had intentionally betrayed Saaya and Nazehira's request. As her last wish, Nazehira requested that she wanted to see the child of Saaya at least once before she died. A guilt-ridden Akame pleaded to her husband to form a squad and find the child.

Once the village heads had stamped approval, Shousen took his entire Anbu unit of twelve men and deployed them to Mount Kashi. After seven nights of relentless searching, they happened upon Kashira's hiding spot. The battle that ensued between Kashira and Shousen's entire unit lasted for an entire day. And on the eighth night of the mission, Kashira was gravely wounded, and had to retreat. The child was left behind, and the Anbu took him back to the Hinamizawa at the middle of the night. The child, who had for so long seen the Hinamizawa as his enemy, was baffled by their hospitality when they did not hurt him, and treated him as a prince. Hidden in Nazehira's home, the child was coddled and loved unlike anything he was accustomed to.

It scared him. A few days with Nazehira had rattled his belief system so entirely that he had to escape. So he snuck away in the middle of the night, in much the same fashion as he had arrived. He ran and ran until he was at the foot of Mount Kashi, almost dead from exhaustion. He was confused about why the Hinamizawa had treated him so kindly -- and why Nazehira would not answer his questions about the Hinamizawa murdering his mother. The boy could sense something was amiss. And before he knew it, he was in the catacombs below the Temple of Forgiving, sifting through the many historical scrolls until he found the ones of the Hinamizawa.

There he learned the entire truth behind his birth. He learned of Kashira's lie of omission to him, and finally understood why the old lady back at the Hinamizawa strong-hold had so achingly wanted to see him. He went to the shaman Rishi and asked the whereabouts of Kashira. Rishi could sense the boy's intentions, and said to the boy that Kashira would be at the Temple of Forgiving at the dawn of the next day.

When Kashira arrived, limping and still heavily wounded from his encounter with the Anbu unit, he was overjoyed to see his son waiting at the footsteps of the large stone temple. He hobbled forward, calling to the boy, when he felt Takezo's sword cut through his spine. With a thundering scream, Kashira fell to the floor. Takezo pulled Kashira's head up to face his son, and he revealed to Kashira that it was the boy that lead the Hinamizawa to this temple. Tears of fire streamed from Kashira's eyes as he gritted his teeth and growled - his love for the boy melting into his hatred for the Hinamizawa. Takezo ran his cold blade slowly across Kashira's throat, and Kashira's growls became gurgles, and in the last fleeting moments of his life, Kashira yelled out to the boy and put a powerful curse on him.

Until the day the boy died, he would be tormented by the spirits of Mount Kashi.

Takezo left without taking the boy with him, as the man had no intention of raising Saaya's illegitimate child. The boy could not stay at the Temple of Forgiving, as every night the ghosts of Mount Kashi would come and scratch and lash and bite and burn away at him. So the boy left, to register himself with Kirigakure's shinobi program. Before leaving, the shaman Rishi sent word to Kirigakure of the boy's arrival. On the long journey from the mountain to main-land Kirigakure, the boy found that the ghosts followed him at night regardless of how far he was from the mountain. But as the distance grew between him and he place of Kashira's death, the strength of the ghosts decreased. A small apartment was prepared for the child atop a cheap brothel in Kirigakure, and on his paperwork, he was named Demon.

Last edited by Demon on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Demon of Kiri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of Kiri   Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:46 pm

add a tad to history and its approvable
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Demon of Kiri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of Kiri   Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:50 pm

personality not history. my bad.
Back to top Go down
Demon
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Demon

Demon of Kiri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of Kiri   Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:55 pm

I've added a bit more information about his attitude towards women, children, and the elderly.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Demon of Kiri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of Kiri   Demon of Kiri Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:55 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon of Kiri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of Kiri   Demon of Kiri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon of Kiri
Page 1 of 1