Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Iron God's Sword I_vote_lcapThe Iron God's Sword I_voting_barThe Iron God's Sword I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Iron God's Sword I_vote_lcapThe Iron God's Sword I_voting_barThe Iron God's Sword I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Iron God's Sword

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

The Iron God's Sword Empty
PostSubject: The Iron God's Sword   The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Name:Sword of the Magpie
Type: Katana
Materials: Chakra Enhanced Steel
Visual Description: The Iron God's Sword Extra__weapon__two_swords_by_sophiablackwoodart-d91p72c.
The sword is fairly long and thin, and has a rectangular hand-guard and a long hilt wrapped in bandages. The Hilt is gold surrounded by a ornate golden rectangular guard. The sword can be wielded with 1 hand, however has the full guard for allowing 2 hands. With a stout sugata, a steep saki-zori, and it could be used as a one handed sword due to its thin kasane (thickness)
Length:67 cm
Ability:
Major Ability A: Magpie's are one of the only creatures on earth to be able to recognize themselves as individuals in what is known as the mirror test. Which is also the test for Samurai, knowing one's self. A Samurai who knows himself, can utilize the Samurai techniques to devastating effect. Bukijutsu techniques are one rank lower in terms of chakra cost.
Cost: S = 2,000 Ryo 1 Major Ability = 3,000 Ryo Total Cost: 5,000 Ryo
Requirements: Must be a Samurai or have Samurai Lineage

Last edited by Kouzai on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Iron God's Sword   The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:48 am

5000 total cost?

and give a length of the blade please and general size description of the sword
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Iron God's Sword   The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:00 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Iron God's Sword   The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:53 am

(POKE)
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: The Iron God's Sword   The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Iron God's Sword   The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Wishing to add in 2 more major abilities

Major Ability B: The Sword of the Magpie is one of ingenuity, especially when it comes to hunting for food. Magpies are one of the only creatures on earth to create and utilize tools for various aspects, including hunting for food, nest building, and design to attract a mate. Samurai are also designed in a specific way, including their swords. By funneling chakra into his sword, the wielder of the Sword of the Magpie, can utilize jutsu’s that require 3 hand signs or less through the sword. (They take the same amount of time to form handseals and chakra, non-elemental jutsu’s only, so one’s ninjutsu and handsign speed determine the ranks and such)

Major Ability C: The Sword of the Magpie is an intricately designed sword, meant showcase the full functionality of Samurai. The sword absorbs chakra at a steady rate, A rank Bukijutsu techniques (including techniques that have an elemental nature attached to them) and below are absorbed by the sword, which in turn replenishes the users own supply. Samurai are built for quick combat, however they understand and value the idea of longer combat and know that in long term fights they can be at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: The Iron God's Sword   The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 10:23 pm

Ability B: Will need a rank restriction rather than hand seal restriction. So like the ability to perform ninjutsu C rank and lower, or something to that effect. Also should probably remove reductions from ninjutsu mastery.

Ability C: This is absorbing enemy's bukijutsu attacks which are blocked by this sword of A rank or lower only, right? If so that seems fine.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Iron God's Sword   The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 8:58 am

Will wrote:
Ability B: Will need a rank restriction rather than hand seal restriction. So like the ability to perform ninjutsu C rank and lower, or something to that effect. Also should probably remove reductions from ninjutsu mastery.

[colo=red] Sure, I thought hand signs were easier, however, seeing other weapons approved, such as Horus, Grim, and Makoto (I can find more), I'd respectfully ask for A rank. I'd also like to note, it takes the same amount of time, so I'd like to keep the ninjutsu reductions, otherwise... whats the point lol. [/color]

Ability C: This is absorbing enemy's bukijutsu attacks which are blocked by this sword of A rank or lower only, right? If so that seems fine.

Just to clarify, I mean all bukijutsu techniques/attacks, that are stopped by the sword, including things like shuriken thrown, kunai, Danzo's wind release shuriken, and swords, etc etc. I don't want it to mean just two "melee" weapons clashing into each other.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Iron God's Sword   The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:58 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iron God's Sword   The Iron God's Sword Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Iron God's Sword
Page 1 of 1