Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Enjoying Otogakure [O] I_vote_lcapEnjoying Otogakure [O] I_voting_barEnjoying Otogakure [O] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Enjoying Otogakure [O] I_vote_lcapEnjoying Otogakure [O] I_voting_barEnjoying Otogakure [O] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Enjoying Otogakure [O]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Enjoying Otogakure [O] Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 11:12 am

Enjoying Otogakure [O] 2yn1g5d
Sitting with the warm water's of the rock pools was the one and only Kiyamasa, only his nose and up was visible as everything else was submerged within the water. This was an unusual sight to be honest since Kiyamasa usually didn't visit places like this to relax but today was different. But he wanted to do something different from his regular routine on his free time and this was the only thing he could think of. Leaning up against one of the larger rocks in the pool he would stare up at the calm night sky, loving the peace and calmness of this place. Even though he didn't show it physically by smiling or something like that Kiyamasa was glad he came here. But it would make him more happier if someone would join him as there wasn't a soul at the Rock pools, even though this was one of the most popular places to relax at in Otogakure. But it may be because it was really late and people may have gone to Rocky Nightclub instead of this place. Kiyamasa would slowly begin to look away from the midnight sky and sink deeper into the pools, wondering how long he was planning on staying here. As he sank, till only his eyes were above the water, he began to think back on his day. 

Earlier that Day
Kiyamasa would awake and sit up from his bed, holding his head. Standing to his feet he would walk over to the picture of his mother that was hanging on the wall."Good morning mother."He would say as he clasped his hands together and bowed to the picture, he did this for a minute before standing straight back up and getting dressed. That act of giving his mother praise was usually for Kiyamasa as he did that every morning. The attire Kiyamasa had on consisted of a black high-collared, long sleeve shirt that goes to his waist and matching pants and a pare of sandals, the Uchiha emblem on the back of his shirt. Kiyamasa had decided this was all he was going to wear, decided to not wear his signature black coat today. Leaving his home he would start walking toward the village, his hands in his pockets as he walked. As he walked he glazed around at his surrounding and the sky, thinking that today was going to be a beautiful one he would smile. That smile would quickly fade away as he made it through the village gates and toward the first restaurant he saw.

He would take a seat in one of the open table and wait till a waitress approached him, a smile on her face as she handed Kiyamasa a menu. He would take a while to look over the menu to figure out what he wanted, seven minutes would pass and the waitress came back."Are you ready to order, Sir?" She asked cheerfully despite how earlier in the morning it was.

"Hmm, I would like ummm the....the umm." Kiyamasa would rub his head, he had forgotten what he had wanted. Crap, how did I forget that quick?! is what he thought to himself."Can I just have some tea for now?" He would say, that being the first thing to come to his mind.He didn't, for some reason, want to look too indecisive in front of this women. Even though he never really acted this way when ordering something, and truly never cares when he cannot make up his mind. But this might be happening since he doesn't have his coat on, who really knows. 

"Okay coming right up!"The women would say before walking away from Kiyamasa, she would return two minutes later with a cup of tea."Holler if you are ready to order your food, sir."She would say with a bright smile before spinning around and walking away to assist with another customer.

When she was away Kiyamasa picked the menu back up and tried to figure out what he had wanted to order. He started at every dish that was n the menu intensely as for no apparent reason he made this a serious matter, as he thinks if he cannot finish his order with what he wanted before he had failed. A flaw he had was wanting to finish every task not matter what it was, in this case being ordering something to eat. Kiyamasa would slam the menu down onto the table and close his eyes."Excuses me, I am ready to order." He would say loud enough so that the waitress from earlier would come back to his table. She stood there waiting to hear what Kiyamasa wanted. Kiyamasa would first ,before tell her, finish drinking his tea he was given."I would like more tea and that would be all." He would say with a serious look on his face. He had remember that he never ate in the morning and only got something to drink, something like tea or coffee, and only reason he thought he did was him being nervous without his coat. To solve that problem of being nervous he just acted the way he usually did with the coat. The waitresses giggled as ordering tea didn't need such a serious look; she would quickly leave and come back to pour Kiyamasa more tea. He would drink it and then pay what he owed for the two cups and then leave. The waitress waving goodbye to him, a thing she had done to every customer who left the restaurant.

Back in the now
Kiyamasa would come back above the water so only everything below his neck was submerged. He looked around the pool a surprised look on his face."...I cannot believe not a single person has come here..." His facile expression would go to a more relaxed one as he just shrugged, "People don't know what they are missing." He would say as he went completely under the waters. He still was planning on stay till the sun had come back up or he just felt like leaving, but having some company to talk to and get to know would be nice. But maybe he should leave now and just go and find someone to talk to, there where so many possibilities on what to do.

Word Count: 1068
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

381 | 381

Walking Around

Her time in Konoha had been most enjoyable and while she was sad to leave, she knew she could not stay. However, in her travels back to her homeland, Ayatsuri and her shorter companion Kozai decided to take a short bit of a detour to a foreign land which she had never visited before. The village she would stay at was, admittedly, a bit out of the way, but she wanted to visit the land and, perhaps more importantly, she did not wish to travel all through the night or be forced to camp out outside if she did not need to. So Otogakure became a temporary destination for her.

While she had traveled some from her clouded homeland, she’d never seen much of the world and the Land of Sound was one of the many places she had only read about in books. It was a grassy place, flat and wide and quite unlike the mountainous region she lived in, though she found the whole land quite charming. The villages were small and the country both small and rather impoverished, but it was certainly a lovely place. She and Kozai walked along a small road, meeting very few people and, in the woman’s case, wishing they had some additional company. As she mused over this, the pair crested a small hill and looked down and saw a collection of small pools which delighted her greatly. She hurried excitedly down to them, a thick traveling shawl about her shoulders, her various blades and bows and arrows and knives all placed upon her person, and the little charm, White Square, dangling unlocked from her left hip. Traveling, she had not the luxury of doing anything with her various implements but carrying them.

As she and her companion approached, she noticed the mostly submerged figure of what appeared to be a man. She paused a few feet from the edge of the water, already having begun to remove her shawl and reveal the richly purple and silver kimono beneath it. She spoke up, speaking with her hands as her fingers continued to move. ”Oh, hello there, pardon me.” She smiled at the other man, waving with her left hand. ”Would you mind terribly if I joined you for a bit of a swim?”

Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Kiyamasa sits as he places his hand in the water to splash his face. The water bounces of him as it makes contact with him, falling down back to the hotsprings. His palms rub on his face and eyes as he cleans his face and refreshing it. Kiyamasa's hair wet and down nearly covering his eyes whuch usually they dont, he always keeps his hair up or to the back when wearing his mask. Kiyamasa stands up and stretches as he turns around at the noise of foot steps making there way to him. "Oh, hello there, pardon me." as a young lady walks up to him. As he stairs at her, she smiles and seems glad to see someone Kiyamasa could walk away and ignore her but he did want someone to spend this afternoon with. As Kiyamasa smiled back and waved back at her, "Would you mind terribly if I joined you for a bit of a swim?" the young lady said as Kiyamasa moved his hair back and responded "No not at all, I was waiting for someone to come and join me actually i been lonley" Kiyamasa said as he bowed and smiled. turning back on the hotspring as he sat looks back at her and taps the water to let her know to come and sit next to him.

As he try to make conversation "So are you from around here by any chance?" Kiyamasa asked as he needed to keep his name a bit secret atleast his last name, he didnt know how many people already knew about him leaving Kirigakure and maybe she was a tracker ninja after him. But he wasnt sure about and he didnt want to start any problems in this village at the moment. Kiyamasa looked at the sky as the clouds moved slowly from once side to the other side of the world. "The day looks good doesn't it, it's a good feeling actually the breeze actually feels great also" Kiyamasa said as he looks back and smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 2:17 am

Ko lingered still in the shadows, the intention of joining these three for a social call the last thing on her mind.  She preferred to watch from a distance, and the thick leaves and sticks of the tree she was in provided her with the perfect cover.  She was silent, peering between the leaves with empty white eyes to study the small gathering that was presenting itself in front of her.  Anticipation was building in the child, but she knew better than to act with haste.  Patience, she told herself; while biting back instinct and focusing her senses towards the hot spring.  She had already had a busy day, an afternoon at the market netting her a small handful of Ryo, some food, and a new hat she'd already grown bored of wearing.  As easily as she'd swiped it she cast it aside, littering the city streets with it before making her way back out into the wilds.

She lived there now, most days, rarely venturing back towards the people who'd helped raise her the past few years.  She didn't need them, she had her skills, and instinct.  Fitting her life style, those who laid eyes on her saw little more than an emaciated wretch, with a threadbare tunic and ripped pants.  She was filthy, covered in a layer of dirt, the occasional leaf stuck in her long and tangled hair.  Those close to her often noticed the scent of freshly turned soil seeming to encase her, the outdoors her home, and baths most likely only coming with the rains.  Her hands were the cleanest things on her, but even they were dirty and worn rough from a long life spent working with them.  She had no bearing about her, no sense of pride or dignity or nobility.  She was, in almost all eyes, untamed, unwanted, and outcast.

Her eyes told a different story, however.  Though often wide, and wild, they were white.  They were the unmistakable eyes of a Hyuuga.  Now they were trained on the man who'd finally emerged from the water.  It was her first chance to take him in, and in case he retreated once more beneath the steaming waters, she took in what she could.  His body was strong and tough, but didn't look like that of a farmer.  No, he was something more, and merited caution.  People like him were often worth following, worth observing to see if an opening ever presented itself, but rarely worth taking on directly.  The risk of engaging his type was higher than any commoner, but also brought with it higher rewards.  Now that he was at the hot spring, Itsuko's chances of finding an opening was much higher.  People often shed their belongings before stepping into the waters, and these outdoor springs offered no safe to store items in.  

Her eyes travel next to the woman, and Ko's nose wrinkles up with slight irritation.  Her right hand lifts to scratch an itch on the back of her head quietly, before she settles back down.  She was more of a puzzle in the wardrobe she'd covered herself in, the layers and bulk making it more difficult for her to assess the tall one on a tactical level.  She also did not have the look of the common masses, but stood out for her accoutrements.  Her purse must be very heavy, came a thought through her mind, the voice of instinct urging her onwards.  Patience, she would tell herself again, and remain silent and motionless.  She was too much of a mystery.  Her eyes focus last on the young boy, her interest peaked once more.  He was skinny, and sickly, and seemed an odd sight outside of town, simply wandering.  Looking back towards Ayatsuri she begins to piece more of the puzzle together, but still lacked solid answers.

Lacking information she simply waits, and watches.  The taller woman had asked to join in the swim, and that typically meant removal of some clothing.  She'd have a better view soon, and a better chance to assess.  Should this situation prove worth exploiting, she may soon be put to task in sneaking and stealing.  If this went like most of these situations, however, she would simply watch and listen, and depart silently amid the rocks and trees to make her escape.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 4:05 am

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

629 | 1010

Hot Spring!

After asking if the man would mind her joining him in the hot spring, he stated that not only would he not mind but that in fact he would prefer the company. Ayatsuri smiled brightly at this, a dazzling array of white teeth flashing at him as she made small, excited flails with her hands, slender fingers moving excitedly through the air. ”Oh wonderful! Let me just set my things down.” She moved away for a moment, taking a step back from the edge of the spring towards a lone tree growing away from a collection of bushes and shrubbery and other trees. There, she carefully removed the shawl she wore, revealing her kimono-clad form beneath. She folded the garment, a clever construction itself, and set it down on the ground next to the tree before she proceeded to remove the lovely purple kimono as well, setting it neatly folded upon the shawl and leaving her only in a set of undergarments around her groin, her pale skin and toned body revealed to the man and the world at large.

Kozai had walked over near the tree as well, the boy having said nothing as of now. He turned around then, facing both Ayatsuri and the hot spring behind her. ”I’m going to take a nap I think,” the boy said quietly though likely loudly enough for the other man to hear. He sat down then, next to Ayatsuri’s clothing, and proceeded to close his eyes as he leaned up against the tree, his head lolling just a touch down after a few minutes of reclining. Ayatsuri nodded to him, absently agreeing with his decision to nap as she turned and strolled back to hot spring, dipping a toe in as she approached the edge.

Ayatsuri had never been ashamed of her body, nor did she feel any particularly strong sense of modesty in regards to nudity. She assumed the man to be nude as well, though she refrained from fully undressing herself so as to spare him any potential unease; while she felt no negative reaction to nudity, some did and she did not wish to unduly offend her new acquaintance. She took a step, and then another, wading ever further into the pleasantly hot water. ”Oh this is absolutely heavenly. I’m so glad I stumbled upon this place.” She smiled brightly once more, turning her attention and her lavender eyes fully towards the man. ”Oh but no, no, I am not from around here. Actually, Kozai and I were just on our way back home after a rather nice vacation. This land was just a short jaunt out of the way and we figured we had better come see it as I have always heard it was a most lovely place and neither of us had ever been. So, here we are!”

She relaxed just a bit, floating a bit backward and allowing the water to move up to the back of her neck and head. She looked up to the sky, seeing the clouds move lazily by through the sunlit sky, nodding gently as the man spoke of how lovely the day was. ”It really is as lovely here as they say. I wonder if it is like this all the time, in all the seasons.” She sat up a bit more now, looking fully once more at her companion. ” Oh, and my name is Ayatsuri. I think I forgot to mention. Are you from around here, or just visiting as well?” She spoke with a melodic, cadenced speech that pleased the ear and, while she did not shout, her rich voice did tend to carry a bit. The onlooker, though she knew not of her presence, could probably hear her without too much strain.

Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Kiyamasa would look at Ayatsuri as she walks into the hot spring, with only underwears and no top, Kiyamasa would looked up at the sky as he would lightly blush but not show any affection. He was a grown man he had no need to axt childish especially infront of a girl. She would speak as he would listen to her and move his head to look at the the young boy as he would fall asleep as he would stand near the tree in the back of the hot spring. He looked different as he would not ask to join nor cared to joined it was strange yet normal to Kiyamasa he was the same when he was younger. Suddenly Ayatsuri started speaking again ”Oh but no, no, I am not from around here. Actually, Kozai and I were just on our way back home after a rather nice vacation. This land was just a short jaunt out of the way and we figured we had better come see it as I have always heard it was a most lovely place and neither of us had ever been. So, here we are!” She would say. Kiyamasa would look back at her and smile as he would stretch and yawn a bit. ”It really is as lovely here as they say. I wonder if it is like this all the time, in all the seasons.” She sat up a bit more now, looking fully once more at her companion. Kiyamasa would cross his arms as he would grined at Ayatsuri ” Oh, and my name is Ayatsuri. I think I forgot to mention. Are you from around here, or just visiting as well?”.

Kiyamasa would looked into her eyes as he would start speaking "indeed, its a very beautiful time to be in the hot springs actually" he would pause then continue " No im not from here actually, but i do like coming here and relaxing here a lot actually" He would pause admiring her name it had a sound to it very smooth and delightfully. "Ayatsuri, very beautiful name after all ... Im Kiyamasa by the way, nice to meet you" He said as he would place his hand in back of his head and stretch like that as he would turn his back at Ayatsuri for a moment as he looked at his clock with his boots and his shirt and his scythe in the corner. He would get out the hot spring for a moment showing his naked body to anyone looking Kiyamasa didnt care much about people looking at him, in fact he wasnt the shy type. As he walked to this stuff and looked threw his clock and walked back to Ayatsuri and the hot spring going back in it and he splashed water in his face and hair.
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 3:11 am

Ko's eyes linger a little longer on the two as they expose themselves, first the woman then the man.  Such an odd act to just wander around naked, surely they knew each other.  Why else would anyone ever be willing to shed their weapons and defenses in the presence of another person?  There is no desire, no appreciation for beauty, no sense of enticement in her eyes at seeing either of them naked, though full exposure gave her a great estimation of their talents.  Both of them took perfect care of their bodies, and while the man was powerful, the woman's body was naught but fine muscle and tender flesh.  Her shape and build spoke volumes to the power contained beneath the surface.

For a moment that worried Ko, and she pondered making a quick retreat, but instinct was there to push her onwards.  It fed her false confidence, whispering through the background of her mind how simple it would be to seize this opportunity, and how foolish she would be if she passed on it.  She could only resist the words for so long.  This chance seemed too good to pass on, so she steeled her resolve.

In a trio of deft motions she moves, springing silently down to a lower branch before slipping around to the back side of the tree and down onto the ground.  She remains low, ducking down below the large jagged rocks strewn about.  Trees were more sparse than in a true forest, but they too would serve as cover as she sets quickly to motion.  She is breathtaking on the move, small and light, all but gliding from shadow to shadow to avoid both the sunlight and being spotted.  She doesn't take a direct route, no good thief did.  Instead she moves around, flanking the pair to better approach from the back, and place that beautiful scythe as the first object in her path.  It was simply too perfect to not take as her own.

She had no clue how to use the scythe, but that was no bother.  She didn't need to use it.  Its appearance said much about it, and it was a masterwork of the weaponsmith's craft.  She had no doubt in her mind at all that should could sell the thing, and have a pile of coins bigger than she was when she was done.  The rewards simply outweighed the risk, and so she moved onwards.  Each step was taken with an expert's care, bare feet coming to rest easily on cold stone, or damp earth.  Twigs and leaves were avoided as she sneaked closer and closer, leaving no trace of her presence until it was almost too late.  She comes to a stop about 7 meters away, hidden behind a boulder only big enough to hide her presence.  She rises up only high enough to lift her forehead and eyes into view, and spent only a moment preparing for the final motion.

Her theft would be one without subtlety, without grace or expertise.  Instead it is a wild dash.  In the blink of an eye she's up and over the border, previous slow and careful motions replaced by a wild burst of speed.  In less than a second she's cleared the distance to the scythe, and has it held in both of her grubby little hands.  She knows she has been spotted, but the moment her hands slip around the handle her eyes light with glee, and a wild, wide smile parts her lips.  And then she is off.

Clutching the scythe close to her chest she sprints, turning tail for the path and taking advantage of every fraction of her impressive speed.  She leaps as she runs, springing low to the ground but clearing large rocks in graceful arcs.  She keeps her path straight.  She doesn't quite look back, however her ears remain on high alert, listening to foot steps, shouts, or even the tell tale sound of wind cutting in the path of arrows, kunai, or swords.

Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 5:30 am

Prima dona
First lady of
the stage

612 | 1622

Running

She blushed slightly at the man’s praise, though the heat of the spring hid the red coloration a touch. It could not completely prevent this, however, as her soft, pale skin displayed the flattered and embarrassed reaction. ”Kiyamasa, a fine name as well. I can see why you’d like to come here for relaxation; what a lovely little respite this spring makes.” She smiled brightly at this, watching as the man removed himself from the pool to go inspect what appeared a small clock, probably checking the time. She floated idly until he returned, half-lidded eyes taking in the whole of his form and appreciating his physique. While not wonton, she did not much discriminate between the sexes and always appreciated a toned, beautiful body such as the one this man kept. Her idle musing distracted her temporarily from his actions, resulting in her receiving a great splash to the face. She laughed aloud at this, flailing her arms about and spitting water from her mouth. After a blink or two she affixed the other man with a mock glare.

”Well now, if that’s how you want to play it,” she said as she curled her body beneath the water, ready to lunge forward and create a large wave. However, just as she prepared to spring, a hooligan sprung from behind a rock, sprinting at impressive speeds towards the man’s gear, namely the large scythe he’d deposited there. Kozai remained sleeping near Aya’s clothing, drawing slow breaths, but she spoke up to Kiya the moment she saw the figure sprinting, a wiry thing with threadbare clothing, filthy and unkempt. ”I believe someone is stealing from you. I shall apprehend them, yes?” Should Kiya accept her aide, or should he say nothing, the woman would move, standing fully up in the spring and taking a step towards the shore. She bent down then, ready to push off, and sprung forward. The fleeing thief boasted impressive speed, but Ayatsuri outpaced her by a good measure, though as she pushed off she grabbed up a handful of small stones from the hot spring’s edge.

The pursuit did not require her full speed and she thus did not use it all, choosing instead to tail the little thing while steadily gaining on her. The thief’s movements were fluid, confident, graceful even. Perhaps another ninja, perhaps something else entirely, though doubtfully a master thief, Ayatsuri would slowly close upon her, matching her fluid motions with extreme precision and wasting not even the slightest of movements. Strange, that such a wandered, would go for something so obviously valuable in so obvious a way. Did she truly expect to get away with it? The silver haired woman could not say, though she intended to prevent it. As she ran, she moved her hand slightly up to her side, positioning one of the small pebbles in the crook of her hand and just behind her thumb, preparing to flick it forward. When the girl leapt or otherwise inhibited her strafing abilities, Aya fired a pebble towards her at phenomenal speeds and with astounding force. Again, she did not use her full strength so as not to kill the poor knave, but the little stones moved almost as bullets. On a young body such as Ko’s fractures would likely result only in greenstick fractures or large, painful bruises. Either way, the stones should halt the girl’s retreat, at which point Aya could approach and question her at a distance. Should her plan succeed, she would smile brightly upon arriving near the halted girl, no more than eight or so feet away, and say brightly, ”It’s not polite to steal you know!”

Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 4:38 am

(over 48 hours, skipping Grim.  Sorry grim!)

Perhaps she was simply relying on her speed, which was impressive to say the least.  In truth she had simply hoped for more of a head start, hoping the two nude people would either be too distracted by each other or too unwilling to sprint about as they were to come after her.  Snatch and grab was not an uncommon technique used by criminals, and it had served her well in the past.  This time, however, she was just slightly outclassed.

She should have known better, yes, but Instinct pushed her on.  The subtle voice always whispering in the back of her mind fed her confidence, but also chided her when she made mistakes.  It would have to chide her later for this one.  She glides with grace and ease like a snake flying through grass, bounding gently over boulders and stoned, skipping over stumps but otherwise leaving only a trail of dust and dirt behind her.  Her ears were keen, and when the tell tail sound of something tearing through the air behind her hit her ears, she was ready to react.

She would dodge, twisting around, planting the staff into the ground and using it to vault herself higher.  Most would think she'd only dodge low, however the weapon she stole was already feeding her advantages, but they were not feeding her quite enough of them.  She barely got her body half turned to set into the evasive maneuver she had in mind before the single pebble impacted against her body.  It struck true and deep, pelting the side of her left thigh and then bouncing off of her.  It wouldn't fracture bone, it would break the skin, but it would land just perfectly to twist her muscle into a tense and dense ball of agony.  It was something all school children knew of, just amplified a few times.

Oooow! she shouts at the moment of impact, and it was surely no act.

The charlie horse halts her progress immediately, however also parts her lips for a sad and pained, pathetic even, howl.  She maintains her grip on the scythe with one hand as she lands, her left foot never touching the ground, and only the right sliding a short way through the dirt before bringing her to a stop.  She maintains her balance on the one foot, while a hand covers and rubs the growing bruise to comfort and sooth it.

“Ow ow ow ow OOW!” She repeats, her voice a high pitched whine of pain and irritation, frustration and anger.  She hops up and down while pointing the top of the scythe at Ayatsuri and waved it up and down frantically. Go away lady, I didn't do nothin' to you!  Butt your big ugly nose out of my business, I'm tryin' to eat! she adds, even if Ayatsuri did not have a big or ugly nose.  In fact, she was quite pleasing on the eyes, though that fact seemed as distant to Itsuko as the fact that stealing was wrong.  She still doesn't bat an eye at the unabashed nudity.  Instead she was already continuing her escape.  Hop by hop she was getting further away, though her chances of escape were surely not growing.

wc 538
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Kiyamasa would splash his face with water to refresh himself as he would soak Aya by mistake. Kiyamasa grinds as she is slightly soaked but a quick reaction she took, Aya spoked ”Well now, if that’s how you want to play it,” she said as she curled her body beneath the water, ready to lunge forward and create a large wave. The wave moved at Kiyamasa splashing on his face and body as the water would get in his eyes, but he heard everything as she spoke some more ”I believe someone is stealing from you. I shall apprehend them, yes?” Aya would say as Kiyamasa would rub his eyes to get the water of him. Once he did she would spring quickly out the hot spring and chase the unknown thief that stole Kiyamasa's Scythe. He would turn around normally not fast not slow as he would stay put as he watched her in action for a split second. As Ayatsuri picked up a small rock and tossed it at a small girl with Death Scythe on her possession.

”It’s not polite to steal you know!” Ayatsuri would say as she stood there looking at her as an older sister or mother grounding there child for being bad or doing something wrong. As the young girl would stop in pain and try her best not to fall to the ground as she would hold tightly Death Scythe. She would yet and cry about the pain but she would still stay stand up. "Go away lady, I didn't do nothin' to you!  Butt your big ugly nose out of my business, I'm tryin' to eat!” the young one wpuld say as she try to make her escape again moving at a slower pace than earlier. Kiyamasa would get dress as quick as he could as Ayatsuri was talking to the girl as he would have his cloak on and his pants and boots on and ready for a bit of movement. As he passsed by Ayatsuri quickly he would drop his cloak on her covering her a bit as she was still a bit naked as he looked back at her while moving "cover yourself" he would focus on the little girl making her move as he would hop behind her grabbing the back of the scythe and pulling back. This would pull the girl back as he would grab her shirt by she shoulder and turn her around. Kiyamasa would have his sharingan activate at the moment she would make eye contact with him, "There's no need to take whats not your for food" Kiyamasa would say as he would de-activate the sharingan the moment looks back at Ayatsuri still holding the girl by her shoulder he would look back at her and stand up. "Your hungry come ... Ill take you out to eat" Kiyamasa said as he lets her go and grabs on to his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 6:46 am

[OOC: I hope you guys don't mind me entering in this way, if you do then let me know and I'll change it, however it's easier for the story~]
"Emi my dear, we have company. About two hundred and thirty three meters ahead of us, to be precise. Three of them, though one seems to possess quite a bit less chakra than the other two." He would say to his daughter, the young senju girl still holding his hand as his Mind's Eye of the Kagura was active during their travel from the Land of Fire to where to were walking at that moment, Otogakure. This was well before the actual theft had happened, during the time that little Ko was still approaching the two shinobi before getting undressed themselves. Due to their mass amounts of chakra he would start some preparations before approaching them, one of these would be him clapping his palms together in order to start gathering natural chakra. This took about five seconds before he successfully entered Sage mode. The male, Ryujin, then took a quick fling over his shoulder after going back to hold onto Emi's hand again, placing her on his back as if giving her a fun piggyback ride. "Let's go see what's happening." They have indeed peeked his interest with their large amounts of chakra, though he was unaware that the smaller chakra source contained a set of byakugan within her possession. They'd make for perfect candidates for Sozokujin, what was even better was the fact that if they accepted his invite they would be able to help with his first target; The Otokage. If they declined however.. Things could get messy. Though for now they were merely an interest, and nothing was set in stone yet.

Once she was on his back Ryujin would dash forward towards his targets, though he moved not at his full potential, instead he slowed down a bit in order to avoid Emi getting hurt due to his fast movements. Instead, he would reach them in about 10 seconds after starting his dash, which was nowhere near his fastest capability regarding his own speed. Nonetheless he would stop about thirty meters to the back of Itsuko, or Ko, with her name remaining unknown to Ryujin at that time. He was careful as to avoid any stones, sticks, trees and other objects which could harm him during his movements. Upon arriving he would get into a tree and stand upon a thick branch capable of easily holding both himself and Emi without even a crack being heard. The tree was thick with leafs, however his sensory provided enough for him to see them without actually having to see them, so the blinded sight provided by the tree proved to be a perfect observing spot without being noticed. "Just like I taught you, Emi. Wait in patience and don't make any sounds." His voice whispering to her as she would be placed on the branch from his back.

It was then that the young girl made her charge for their possessions, however she was clearly untrained in the arts of sneaking around. Her charge was in clear sight, for everyone to see including those she was busy robbing. Ayatsuri would speak up to her companion, Kiya-something, as to notify him of her robbing him. This was disappointing to say the least. First, one of the shinobi who peeked his interest had no training in an important factor of being a shinobi, being sneaky. Then, one of the larger chakra pools wasn't even aware of him being robbed in plain sight. If anything, Ryujin had lost interest in this Kiya character due to the fact that he was as ignorant and unaware as a goldfish, who's attention-span was small to say the least. However as he reached out to move the branches blocking his view, only slightly moving them away as to get an actual view of things, he would notice Ko's byakugan. "So there's hope afterall." He would think to himself as this thought regarded Ko's possibility of joining Sozokujin. There was hope for her, she was still young and possessed potential, whilst Kiya was the older one and yet he couldn't even notice a child robbing him in plain sight. Even worse, he allowed the older girl to retrieve his possessions, as if unable to do it himself. Though who could blame him? The premature girl showed better speed than he himself had. Disgusting. He waited further on top of the tree-branch as to continue observing.

The actions and events continued on, the girl was hit with a pebble at great speeds which peeked Ryujin's interest in Ayatsuri even further, though more so in the young thief as her determination to escape with her stolen goods was unprecedented. There flowed potential within Ko without a doubt, whilst Ayatsuri showed great prowess already. "Emi, I think we've found the first two members of our organization. Let's go meet them." His voice still whispering as to avoid premature attention. He got ready to jump from the branch with Emi by his side, when the unexpected happened. His sensory technique, The Mind's Eye of the Kagura, was one without rivalry. It could sense the slightest change in chakra with pinpoint accuracy, and so it did. The male activated sharingan for a brief moment, his chakra surging from his eyes as if begging Ryujin to rip his throat out. "Now I see, an Uchiha. No wonder he's so ignorant to even his own surroundings." Disgust filled his tone again as the color of seriousness painted his face as he insulted the Uchiha from within his own mind.

Without hesitation he would move at his utmost speed towards the group, moving at a complete blur to anyone who would lay eyes on him before arriving next to Ko at such speeds that it would appear as if he had teleported. During his movement from the branch towards Ko, he would form a short few handseals in order to cause a manipulation within his own chakra, activation his healing technique Dienue no saisei gijutsu. Upon appearing next to Ko he would lay the hand which was closest to her on top of her left shoulder, placing him to her left as his right hand touched her shoulder. It would almost be instantaneous; Ko's pain would disappear from her body as Ryujin healed her bruise. "I'm not here to harm any of you, well at least not the two of you." He would say as he gestured to the two girls. "Your friend here is an Uchiha, an ignorant one to say the least. Though I have more urgent concerns to deal with. My name is Ryujin, the First Hokage." He would say, introducing himself. "As the name suggests, I'd prefer you take your leave here Uchiha." He would say before allowing a reply from the two girls. "I'm sure you know who I am. The Bingo book should be a great help, though rumors of a rogue Kage tend to spread fast." His tone now calm after dealing with the unwanted guest. "I'm here to recruit you. It's sudden and direct I know, but I don't have time to waste and both of you, young puppeteer and young Hyuga, show that you have what I'm looking for." Yes it was true, he did indeed know about Ayatsuri's puppet. The slight chakra he sensed with his technique allowed him to put two and two together as the normally undetectable chakra covering Kozai's body fit the same description as Ayatsuri's own. With each shift her chakra gave, his "sleeping" body would shift too, even if just to give off the appearance of breath.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Little Lady Emi had been enjoying the lovely stroll with her daddy. It had been rather peacful, fun, fresh, and she got to hold his hand the whole time! It made her so happy that she had even started to hum, although it was slightly off key. However, she hadn't noticed and she believed it was very pretty. She hoped her father thought it was pretty too. She really wanted him to like everything that she did because she only wanted his approval in life. So when he began talking, she would stop humming.

Emi listened to every one of her father's words and even though she wasn't very bright most of the time, her Inner Emi knew what was being said. Inner Emi would then explain to Emi what had been said on a more basic level, which would make Emi nervous. She would become especially nervous when her father let go of her hand and clapped his together. Inner Emi could only guess that he was preparing for something and Emi hoped she didn't have to be caught in it. Soon, the child would find herself placed on her father's back. This would make her feel a slight bit safer because she knew her daddy would protect her. However, it upset her a slight bit ore knowing that he wanted to go towards it. Of course, Emi had never agreed with everything her father had said but Inner Emi simply seemed to say, "Suck it up, Idiot. Don't get in father's way... or I'll have to come out there." Emi never liked for Inner Emi to take her place, so she would listen to her father as long as she could.

He moved so fast, which impressed both sides of Emi. It was actually quite fun for the young Senju girl so much so that she grinned from ear to ear the whole time they were moving. However, she knew better than to make any sounds. She didn't wish to give them away because then her father would be very upset. With much joy, the duo made it onto a rather large and sturdy tree branch surrounded by a thick layer of leaves that hid them very well. After a moment, Emi would be placed on the branch with a set of directions. "Right. Don't make a sound," she would mouth to herself with nothing leaving her lips at all. The child would then sit on the branch for a whole 5 seconds before getting extremely bored. Before she could screw anything up, the two personalities were replaced. Inner Emi, the cold, silent, and blank personality, replaced  Emi, the more childish and loud one. This would make it easier for the body to remain still and Emi could be as loud as she wanted, since her childish voice could only reach the inside of her mind. "No fair, meany! I coulda did it! I was being good!" Emi would yell inside her own mind. However, the now blank Emi on the outside ignored her.

The now blank child sat still on the tree branch while her father scoped everything out. It had taken quite a while but Inner Emi didn't mind. She was too occupied with the joy of hearing the screaming childish one inside their mind. Inner Emi enjoyed picking on the more childish one. It was quite easy and she always received the best reactions. However, attention would be forced onto her father as he whispered to them once again. Then, something seemed to capture his attention. He sat still for a moment and the next he had vanished. Inner Emi stared at the now empty space where her father had just been and Emi went silent in their mind. "Oh no," Inner Emi would say softly as their heart beat fast. "Uhm.. Do you think... daddy is... upset? Do you think it's... that?" Emi would ask softly in their mind. The two personalities only knew one thing that could stir up their father within a short amount of time and make him leave them behind. Quickly, Inner Emi would descend from the tree and quickly make their way towards their father.  They would arrive to hear their father introduce himself and they would stand listening carefully as he spoke. Then when they heard that name, Emi would speak within their mind, "Uh oh. He's the kind daddy doesn't like right? Those weird eye guys that are bad?" However, on the outside Inner Emi didn't make a single sound or move from her spot. She simply stood put with a blank expression across her features, as she waited to see what would come in the following moments after her father had said his piece.
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:06 pm

The appearance of two more people put Itsuko on edge instantly, their nonchalant attitudes only helping to increase her innate aggression.  She did not come here to talk with anyone, be they naked Samaritans that wanted to stop her from healing, or clothed strangers that wanted to help her.  Her expression turns slowly as people begin to speak around her, arrogance shifting towards anger, then anger shifting towards rage.  How dare anyone lay their hands upon her, shoulders or not.  

Just who the hell did these people think they were?  The man she was stealing from had the nerve to offer her dinner, as if a single meal erased a life time spent scratching for crumbs and suffering through heat waves.  Her upper lip curls back slightly, her teeth gnashing together as she balls her dirty little hands into fists.  That Itsuko was about to snap was as plain as day, and she even manages to whisper a tiny growl, cute by anyone's standards, but just as full of danger.  In a flash she snaps, both hands sweeping in quick curves upwards as she twists out of Ryujin's light grip.  The twisting contines and two open palms swing their upward arcs towards his arm and chest.  The strikes wouldn't land, but the fluid motion seemed to be one well practiced and ingrained in her mind.  They were her fighting style, one not often seen outside of the land of Tea.

No sooner do her hands flash past Ryujin then she is following the twist through with a full body spin.  Quick as can be a foot flicks out, dragging a heel fast and strong towards Ryujin's ribcage.  His motions were subtle compared to her own, the slightest lean seeming to escape the kick, but Itsuko wasn't going for blood.  The tiny bit of distance was all she wanted.  As the kick ends she's turning tail and fleeing, hopping over stones and shouting over her shoulder as she goes.

Don't Touch Me Jerk!

She takes small peeks back as she flees, but once she hit the tree line she'd simply be gone.  There was simply no point in staying behind when there was nothing she could gain.

[exit]
366wc
topic total:2,394
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:36 am

His eyes were fixated on the Uchiha's body, however he was still paying enough attention to notice the young girl's attempt to get loose as she attacked him. With a few shifts of his body using swift and quick movements he had easily dodged her attacks. "Interesting, you really are fast. But not fast enough, I'll deal with you later." He would say as she ran off, however the Uchiha remained standing. "It seems the girl has more intellect than you. She's chosen to run away even with me being here to help her, yet you.. You stand there, you do not move, you did not leave. Don't bother leaving now.. I've given you your chance." Ryujin would speak, the intention of death running wild within his own tone of voice as his facial expression mimicked that bloodthirsty tone of voice. As a grin grew on his face he would waste no time in rushing forward at full speed (Tier 6) towards the Uchiha as he was a few feet away from Ryujin himself. The intention was as clear as daylight, however he had another motive. Those eyes.. Ryujin hadn't progressed his current one tomoe sharingan, and this useless Uchiha possessed a pair of three tomoe sharingan. His medical prowess and expertise allowed for his next actions to be fulfilled with full perfection as he extended his hands towards the Uchiha's eyes. His index, thumb and middle finger reaching for the dreaded sharingan within the sockets of the Uchiha, before attempting to rip them clean out of those sockets without any harm coming to the sharingan, the entire time avoiding the weapon from harming him as well as any other objects in his way. His hands would move downward in order to place the eyes within his item pouch. As quickly as they went to his item pouch, his left arm would grab the uchiha's main weapon whilst his right arm would try to thrust the uchiha backwards with full force as it attempted to connect with his chest. If the thrust connected, Ryujin would swing the scythe at the Uchiha's chest in an attempt to slice him open. This of course would also be happening at full speed as all of his actions so far have. "If you want to join, then follow me." He said to Ayatsuri as he motioned for Emi to follow him as he headed after Itsuko, taking the blade of the Uchiha with him and the eyes as well, whilst his body would lay on the ground with several arteries severed and most likely the Uchiha's heart punctured, though this was of course if Ryujin's attacks had landed.
[Exit - Took Grim's 3 tomoe sharingan and scythe weapon thing, whatever it is]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Otogakure [O]   Enjoying Otogakure [O] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Otogakure [O]
Page 1 of 1