Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Healing Mist Technique I_vote_lcapHealing Mist Technique I_voting_barHealing Mist Technique I_vote_rcap 
Will
Healing Mist Technique I_vote_lcapHealing Mist Technique I_voting_barHealing Mist Technique I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Healing Mist Technique

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Healing Mist Technique Empty
PostSubject: Healing Mist Technique   Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Name: Healing Mist Jutsu
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Range: Mid (4 meters)
Handseals: Snake
Description: This is a variation of the displacement technique specialty of the ninja from Kirigakure. It is performed the same way, where one uses a single hand seal in order to cause a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source (such as the moisture in the air) or expelled from the user's mouth. The mist's distance is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it and can expand to a range of four meters. While possessing the same physical characteristics, this mist is also able to instantly heal minor wounds of those within its vicinity. This includes minor cuts, third degree burns, large bruises, physical damage from B-Rank and lower jutsu, and any source of pain felt by the body. Any touched by this mist experience the loss of physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury. This is accomplished by numbing the pain receptors in their body and replacing them with a sensation of euphoria. The mist is created with the user's own medical chakra and will continue to heal those within its vicinity as long as it is sustained by the user, including the user themselves. So chakra must be paid an A-Rank upkeep price for each post this healing mist is maintained. Like its predecessor, any user of the Sharingan or Rinnegan will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from these particular dōjutsu.

Last edited by Soran on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:37 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mist Technique   Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:01 pm

The only thing I'd like to have added is a maximum number of people that can fit inside of the mist. otherwise, it looks fine.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mist Technique   Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:15 pm

It affects anybody it touches. I can't just pick and choose who the mist decides to heal. This includes friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mist Technique   Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:27 pm

Okidoki, assuming you made the correct changes and no one else has anything to say about it...

Healing Mist Technique Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mist Technique   Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:23 pm

The updated jutsu is fine, still approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Mist Technique   Healing Mist Technique Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Mist Technique
Page 1 of 1