Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Family Reunion! I_vote_lcapFamily Reunion! I_voting_barFamily Reunion! I_vote_rcap 
Will
Family Reunion! I_vote_lcapFamily Reunion! I_voting_barFamily Reunion! I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Family Reunion!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Family Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunion!   Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:49 am

Seyusuko had exited the village long ago. Her path was unclear, however, she knew that her mind was set on a place. It was the place that she herself thought of as the prime location. Of course it helped that she had a dream about the damn place. But then again that couldn't mean anything, right? No, her eyes were focused on the prize. She'd perhaps soon meet the man she had seen but she also knew that the mountain she was heading to now, was the spot that seemed to call to her. Almost as if her very blood was aching and yearning to go.

What a sick game that some person must be playing, to find and hunt down the Ninja's blood and force it to yearn for such a desired location. But what of this location that she was heading? All she knew was that it was at the top of the tallest mountain in all of the continent. Perhaps all of the globe. It was said to be a forgotten monastery of the lost sages of the Ooutsutsuki. The ones who first birthed Chakra into the world. As she moved forward, she made sure to check behind her to see if Hitomi was able to keep up. Her pace was rather fast and that was why she'd slow down to match the pace of the woman she so enjoyed the company of. More so than anything else.

241/241/0

((Expecting Horus and Hito to join))
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Family Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion!   Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:23 pm

She had been following with, not only worried for Sey's travels and being alone at home she decided grouping would be the best offer. Especially since she still had to explain to her extended family the news of her own. Her own family's origin came from suna, so she had a cousin, an uncle, and possibly even more to seek and explain the terrible news. However she didn't focus upon that, rather she wished to focus on Sey's journey. Not only having that dream multiple times, but causing a significant decrease in sleep and making her question herself. Hitomi wanted to be there to make sure this wasn't either a trap, or a deadly escapade. After all, all she had left in this world was her family in suna and Sey. That was probably the only reason why she'd even go at all, why she even still stood here wanting to live. She thought she wanted to live for just her family, but now she felt she needed to live for the rest. They not only deserve to know, but they also deserve the comfort.

This was no different with Sey, if this was her true bloodline, her true family, then Hitomi wanted to be there. She wanted to see if there was a possibility to see another bloodline show compassion for a lost soul to their group. Would she even be let in by another, all that Hitomi knew for now was that she needed to go with. She hadn't used her new jutsu to create another arm quite yet, she wanted to conserve her chakra incase of any attack. Besides it's just more pounds to luge around while walking to a beastly heat known as the dessert. However there was a small dilemma, it had been two years since she had exited kiri, she could only hope her family could understand just how much sadness she held for so long. She already had a rough time with her father, but now it was very heavy with her mother and brother. She didn't even know if they were buried, all she knew was that she didn't want to go back to Konoha until she was ready to face that fear of their faces once more. So onto Suna!

WC: 379
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Family Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion!   Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Things had gone from bad to snow and from snow to a more respectable and even more familiar weather pattern. The summit had turned out to be a load of rubbish and a genuine waste of time for those in attendance. For Horus though it provided him with the perfect opportunity to gauge his fellow kages. Konoha had just proven themselves to be most untrustworthy and so they didn't have a leg to stand on. If Horus was actually the villain in all this, he could quite easily manipulate others and they wouldn't suspect a thing. Thankfully the vagabond was a man of honor and principle. That was not his role to play and so he would let nothing other than the affairs of his village concern him. There he was on his travels hopping from tree to tree moving at his max potential. Horus wasn't exactly heading to Sunagakure, the man had instead taken a detour of sorts without even realizing what had happened. Horus had thoughts of visiting Iwagakure in hopes to confirming that the so called Tsuchikage was telling the truth. The fact that no one thought of her as the unknown person from the tournaments had surprised Horus. The Kazekage was beginning to grow suspicious of his fellow kage. Ryujin had dug himself into a deep hole and so Konoha must be ashamed or truly have no pride whatsoever.

Up ahead the man was almost nearing a clearing of sorts, when he was now at what can be described at a crossroad. The Kazekage was approaching from the south when he noticed two persons in the distance. A good forty meters away after just stepped out of the clearing on the west side of his current position. Horus came to a stop having landed on the ground now watching with curious eyes. Without any obstructions in his path the Kazekage made his way out of the forest area. He was moving in the direction of the two with intentions of intercepting them. He appeared calm and collected, no malicious intent came from him. But he brought forth with him an air of caution that the two persons would need to adhere to. The vagabond had a soft and gentle smile upon his face. His long brown hair blowing in the cool breeze that swept by. He had seen the form of one of the beings before, it looked familiar. For now though the man decided to simply take a casual stroll. The Kazekage was quite simply stalking his prey, except he wasn't hiding in any tall grass. No, he was like a lion hunting a wounded buffalo, simply waiting for the moment when the meat feast would begin. At present the man was thirty meters away from the two and closing.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Family Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion!   Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 4:26 pm

Sey would walk forward, feeling nothing. Her body kept in time so that the casual walk would be gentle, easy, and carefree. However, it would not be so. It was almost as if fate had granted them the gift of a meeting due to their destiny. The moment the Kazekage had landed upon the ground and entered the thirty meter radius, Seyusuko had just pumped a small bit of chakra to her eyes. She had activated Byakugan with out a single word having been spoken. He was well with in her sights. She gazed upon him while keeping her body as if nothing had changed. The oblivious nature that she held was as if she was nothing more than that of a wandering woman with another wandering woman.

Though it would perhaps be evident that they were a couple. As she walked forward, her hands would move to a position out of view of Horus. During these movements she would slight of hand a Kunai into her right hand. As they walked forward, Seyusuko would twist in a spiral like tornado at a speed of forty meters per second. As she did, a single Kunai was ejected forward towards Horus' head. If he caught it, she would simply stand there and stare at the man. After which, she would begin to speak.

"Why did you draw me towards the Temple."

Her voice was cold. It was stale like hardtack. She had no emotion, she had no want or will to show any even if she could. She was the demon that many feared. The Hand of Vengeance known through all of the land of water. But yet, that very name meant nothing to those outside of it. Her work was kept a secret from the outside world. Or at least she was told. But this man, no, this man was different. He didn't know her based on leaked secrets of rumor. They knew each other, because of that nightmarish hell that she experienced. The pain of one's eye being ripped from their skull over and over was unbearable. Even now, as she stood there staring at him, the pain or rather a phantom of such lurked in the shadows of her mind. It could be seen by the slight twitching of her left eye.

Her body remained still. Giving no further intent of ill-will. No, she wanted answers not a fight. And she'd hoped she'd get it.

407/648/100

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Family Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion!   Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:15 pm

It was then she was driven to find the man coming towards them. For a moment she almost had to take a second look as her mind played tricks upon her eyes and gave the man a figure similar to someone, but not in a good manner. Perhaps the trauma of Konoha has stuck in her mental capacity seeing as she seemed more cautious now. Not scared, not even frightened or mad just cautious. Her eyes fixated upon this person that Sey seemed just as uneasy about as she noticed the Kunai fly by, only because of the disturbance in the wind which caused her hair to push back. She took a moment to remain composed, however if need she she could easily grow her arm out as she had learned once and be able to defend or attack. Of course she could only hope this wasn't to be so, after all she didn't enjoy fighting, sparring was fine but full fledged fights weren't so laid back. Some may call this a lazy mind, but rather it's a good reason why she wanted to become a medical ninja, of course there was one person in particular she'd deeply enjoy fighting, not for the case of thrill but rather revenge.

Of course that wasn't to this man here, just another running away with his tail tucked in. For now she stood by Sey and listened to her conversation which was cold and sharp, this however didn't have Hitomi scared or chilled in her spine. Not because it wasn't intimidating, of course it was, but rather she liked this attitude. The voice of commanding, the sound of an icy glare turned into words. However one thing that stuck in her mind was that Sey was on edge as well, but rather willing not to fight. If she had, it would have begun immediately, but instead they were to stand and do nothing until either an answer came or blood was shed. Of course the hope was for the earlier remark. This wasn't Hitomi's place to chat, first Sey must have answers. So rather than a casual chat seeing as they both didn't know the man, this was a tension filled question as she followed along with it not to search for answers but to help aid in anyway possible incase those answers are with blades or blood. Of course this question was just about that as well, not to fight but about blood itself. Was this man Sey's bloodline connection, was that dream really true of hers and all that pain was now to be guided with the light of an answer. Only one could tell and that one was standing right there with that kunai aiming for him.

WC: 457
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Family Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion!   Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 2:55 pm

The prey was now aware that it was in danger and that is when said prey can become more dangerous. The Kazekage watched the duo of women while wondering if someone would acknowledge his presence. His eyes flickering into the Byakugan as did those of the more aggressive of the females. The Byakugan of the Kazekage was activated before Sey decided to spin. It had happened at the time of her hand going out of view, which turned out to be a queue. This was a warning to Horus and he wanted to take precautions, but he found himself smiling all the while. At a about 25 meters out from the duo, Sey performed her vicious and well timed spin, setting loose a Kunai blade. Horus mirrored the woman's movements, stepping to the side while extending his hand. The end result of all this was the Kunai blade being caught by his outstretched arms. His movements seemed effortless much like those of Sey's. The man paused for a moment having caught the Kunai by its handle as opposed to the blade. He was careful enough to avoid such things. A few moments passed by and Horus retracted his hand as Sey asked that all important question. The Kazekage didn't reply immediately, instead the man took his time to inspect the Kunai blade. Head now cocked off to the right as a wicked grin adorned his face. His left hand which was now free waved in the direction of Sey and her companion.

"Call it instinct and that undying desire to reaffirm your very existence". The man said in reply while straightening himself up. Horus then made several strides forward, while showing he held no ill intentions towards the two women. His Byakugan remained active as he finally came to a stop before to the two. The man would make it to within five meters of the two if they allowed him to opportunity to get that close. "Well then this is a tense situation. Think we can try not killing each other today? I have a feeling someone else may try to kill us instead. After all, we are the remainder of a chosen few. And just like you I am searching for answers too. In any case would ya like to lead the way to our next destination? I am Horus by the way, Sunagakure's Kazekage". The vagabond had finally revealed his identity to the duo. It was important that he did, since many would probably not had expected the Kazekage to appear in such a place. As he stood there a leaf floated across the skies and landed on his head. This prompted the man to place his hate known as Niou upon his head. Horus still kept hold of the Kunai, placing it within his pouch that was on his person.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Family Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion!   Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 3:32 pm

The cold in clime
are cold in blood

The start of a change

219/867/100

Seyusuko would stand there, listening to everything that the man had to say and watching what he did. It was annoying, to say the least, but it appeared he had taken the Kunai. Well, that sucked. Her thoughts drifted off to the potential fights the man had mentioned. It was true, there was a chance that they would be required to fight something that has lead them to this spot and further still. If it was anything that the two of them had even guessed about, it could be dangerous. For now, they were left with no other option but to continue. The woman's words would begin to speak out, chilling the very air they resided in.

"I see. How can you be so sure, we are Ooutsutsuki. It's not logical, they died out hundreds of years ago."

Sey had said. Her mind was pursed with so many questions but yet, even more questions came from those questions. She was rattled with them so much, in fact, that her mind was set at ease just to get back on track. After the small conversation, she would turn about and simply walk towards the mountain that was now almost directly in front of them. The trek would be slow, but they'd get there soon. Perhaps sooner than one would think.

((EXIT: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki))

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Family Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion!   Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 4:54 pm

As she noticed the flying Kunai easily caught she stared at the motions if possible before looking back to this mysterious man's face for a while. It was then the battle never started from this but rather just a calm topic arose. She listened to Horus speak not only his affirmation to Sey's bloodline but also opposing the idea of a fight and giving his information on one side. She was still silent as the wind for the moment, just barely pushing by as she watched the two interact. However one thing that caught her ears and gave her a moment of a shocked expression was the fact that Horus was not only a kage but one of suna. At Least things were piecing together now between Sey's situation and his but something else ran in Hitomi's mind. She didn't wish to talk but she desperately wanted to ask of her family in Suna. A kage should know his people of course, but that question had to be saved for possibly another day. After all it'd be rude to intrude on another's family with her own dilemmas for the moment. Besides giving information about her other family out could lead to someone spying upon them or killing them as well, not by his hand but possibly a spy's. Still this conversation carried on with Sey's own words as the group began to walk to this temple Hitomi had no idea of. She was merely following at this time as she didn't know the clan but she did wish to support Sey in her life.

As the idea her bloodline was dead also came from her words, Hitomi knew that was a huge concern overall as well. Then again in some ways she herself knew such a feeling as one's bloodline, one's own family was dead. But hers was a different situation of course. For now Hitomi only wished to keep by her side, being cautious still. She had her words silenced before, she didn't wish for them to be taken once again from trust. Only one she trusted was Sey here, and the only one she'd ever be this close would be her as well. Still this journey was to go to the temple, perhaps there would be answers and indeed no bloodshed as per mentioned by Horus. But Hitomi didn't count on it in her mind, not that she would fight but rather she just didn't trust someone she only just met who said they were the kage. Anyone can falsify information, and she herself wasn't ready to accept truth unless proven.

WC: 433

{EXIT with group}
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Family Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion!   Family Reunion! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Path
of a demented
Mind

From one to another

Life dost pass us by

The sizable man of Dai was walking forward. It was still strange. The change that he just underwent. He was, well, feeling slightly different to say the least. He felt so odd that it was perhaps the very nature of being himself was now different. He could see two seperate places at the same time. It was, somewhat disorienting sometimes. This, wasn't the only thing however. He could hear and know what Horus was thinking as well. Shared thoughts, sights, and other oddities. How fun. Being in two places at once essentially. So crazy, so odd, so invigerating. Dai's words would soak out from under his breath as he walked onward to Kumogakure.

"Heh, looks like I'm more man than one body can take."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Reunion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion!   Family Reunion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion!
Page 1 of 1