Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
From Snow to Iron [Travel] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
From Snow to Iron [Travel] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
From Snow to Iron [Travel] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
From Snow to Iron [Travel] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
From Snow to Iron [Travel] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
From Snow to Iron [Travel] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
From Snow to Iron [Travel] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
From Snow to Iron [Travel] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
From Snow to Iron [Travel] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
From Snow to Iron [Travel] I_vote_lcapFrom Snow to Iron [Travel] I_voting_barFrom Snow to Iron [Travel] I_vote_rcap 
Will
From Snow to Iron [Travel] I_vote_lcapFrom Snow to Iron [Travel] I_voting_barFrom Snow to Iron [Travel] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

From Snow to Iron [Travel]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

From Snow to Iron [Travel] Empty
PostSubject: From Snow to Iron [Travel]   From Snow to Iron [Travel] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 11:23 am

Gambaldi made his way to Iron country to retrieve the villagers if Kirigakure. Gambaldi saw no further point in leaving these people there when it was safer in Kirigakure anyway. He blamed the previous Kage for this foolish mistake, the downside of leaving impulsive children in charge of a village. Things were about to change and with the nonsense of the Summit still fresh in his mind, Kirigakure safety was in question. If Gambaldi was gonna protect anyone, he'd rather they be all in one place.

Out of sheer instinct, he brought out his last joint he had been saving for the Summit and promptly sparked it. The sooner he could be done with this and back in his bed the better. He'd already informed his shinobi that this was to be his plan after the summit, so they'd likely arrive before he did to Iron. All was going as it should.
Back to top Go down

From Snow to Iron [Travel]
Page 1 of 1