Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki I_vote_lcapThe Temple of the Ooutsutsuki I_voting_barThe Temple of the Ooutsutsuki I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki I_vote_lcapThe Temple of the Ooutsutsuki I_voting_barThe Temple of the Ooutsutsuki I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Empty
PostSubject: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 3:42 pm

The cold in clime
are cold in blood

The Beginning of Change

342/342/0

The group would come to a grand temple. This was a temple that was like no other. It stood atop the giant beast of a mountain, towering above the world. It was the single highest point in all of the glove which was faceted in no particular place anywhere around. Oddly enough, it was in fact somewhat hidden away. The temple was akin to a Pagoda standing atop a small summit just below the tip. It was, however, built into the mountain as well spanning perhaps half of the mountain's very size with in the rock itself. However that was something that couldn't be seen yet. Instead, the only visual notification they were in the right place was the tell tale symbol of the Ooutsutsuki, upon the giant gate before the pagoda were painted six tomoe in a circle around the parting between the doors. It was a fairly massive door which which lead to the equally massive Pagoda. Perhaps this was what they had been searching for? No, it WAS what they were searching for. As the group came up to it, the door would gently creak open with a small elderly man standing before them. This tiny man, not standing more than perhaps four foot high would walk forward with his body bent forward as if to bow.

He, however, never made movements to stand up. Instead he would shuffle back towards the Pagoda with his hand waving them to follow. Cautiously, Seyusuko would follow with the intent to stay at the ready if anything would happen. So much, in fact, that she would make note of her utilities. She had kept her flute, Kunai, and belled senbon on her person during the travel. One couldn't be too prepared. If anything, they were good in case of an emergency. After being lead in, the group would find themselves lead into the pagoda to the main hall. This hall was vast, and it was now that one could really tell that this temple was far greater than just the pagoda on a partial summit. No, this was built deep into the mountain with every last text pertaining to the Ooutsutsuki was kept. A closely guarded secret by people of unimaginable power.

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 2:52 am

Hitomi had followed Sey's movements, her walking and patterns to this place. Not of hope to enter but rather of willing to be with Seyusuko. These two years they spent together, not just in the same village, not even just in the same house, but because of her own abilities it was the same mind at one point. Anyone else and Hitomi herself would have rather been homeless, let alone slit her throat to dare come close to them after what happened to her. But Sey was able to get so close, she was able to show that the mind couldn't hide everything from a face. This was why she stood by her side, this is was the reason Hitomi wasn't afraid for her death, or losing Sey. She was afraid of being alone, because she couldn't trust her own mind but she could trust Seyusuko's. With that explanation aside Hitomi continued to follow the footsteps to the area as she looked up to see the temple, using her one arm to cover some of her forehead to shield her eyes from the sun glare. Her outfit reshapened to her missing arm but not in a rushed fashion, rather infact it was very well decorated. The designs reminisced that of an artist's mind, even if the materials weren't the pricey ones she had cared the pattern to make it seem as if such. Hitomi had learned the kimono patterns from her mother, with that and free time she could focus more into such things.

Still with that said Hitomi now needed to keep in mind the point of what was going on. Awaiting the arrival of Horus, a traveler claimed to be the kage of Suna and more than that mentioned to be family, to be bloodlined to Seyusuko. This would of course be difficult to believe on just mere glance, with that Hitomi had her own doubts but this was about Sey not herself. Opinions she once had never mattered to begin with. The only thought that could matter would be if he attacked. Otherwise it was best left silent and behind. For now the idea from what one could gather was this temple was of some importance to their bloodline. Thus she would stay by Sey unless told not to do so. Not following orders, but rather following a warning in case of something that could ruin the both of them. Still as she gazed upon the massive structure her cyan like eyes couldn't help but follow the structure's integrity from so many years of wear and tear within a mountain. One would think a mere earthquake alone could shatter it, but no it stood firm even more so than a tree ever could. Perhaps the old quote that the mountain never bows not only because of it's pride but it's inability to move and being purely from the earth and would stay far after any storm or fire. Of course quotes and cool speeches couldn't dare touch upon the real feeling of looking up to the rocky giant.

WC: 511
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 4:46 pm

Horus, along with the two women who had yet to give their names arrived at the mountain top. There they were greeted by the grand pagoda that stood tall, carrying a great deal of mystery to it. The Kazekage smiled and glanced over at Sey as they approached what can only be assumed to be the entrance. The hat wearing Kazekage raised his head having noticed the small man whom walked from behind the massive doors. His frame wasn't anything for someone to be swoon over. But be that as it may this man carried a great deal of mystery about him. No words were spoken, and it was odd that he didn't even give an introduction. What caused Horus to become even more curious what the fact that the man did not attempt to turn them away. This further solidified the thought of them being of the Otsutsuki descent. "Earlier you asked how can I be so sure and that I was being illogical. But based on what you've seen now, how can you not begin to believe I may well be right?". The Kazekage asked as they made their way into the grand hall. The doors closed up behind them, thus shutting off any obvious route into the temple. Horus was in awe of the place, taking his time to take in the scenery.

The walls told a story to those who would even bother to read it. There were scriptures of age old things that had happened within the clan. These particular walls didn't tell anything of great importance. They weren't at that stage yet at all. Horus found himself extending the range of his Byakugan to try and get a closer look at what the other rooms held within them. The Kazekage didn't want to offend anyone and as such, after taking a quick glance the man deactivated the Byakugan and released a sigh. The ambiance inside the temple was just perfect for Horus. The ceiling was ridiculously high, with balconies and different layers leading to different places. There were also statues of the old ancestors that caused Horus to want to inspect the damn things. And as he shuffled around the room, he soon came upon a statue that was in his likeness and imagine. An exact replica, which was horrific in the sense that such a thing should be impossible. He had never been to this place before, so why was there a statue present that looked exactly like him, except for the clothing? Upon closer inspection it would appear that the statue wasn't of Horus, it was of his ancestor. Another theory began to take shape by the Kazekage as his thoughts drifted on to the possibilities of reincarnations.

This wasn't exactly unheard of at all, but it was rather rare. More often than not, the reincarnations tend to reflect themselves in terms of abilities and ideologies. Even more rare was when it also came about in the form of an image that was as it was when the ancient ancestor roamed the lands. Horus wanted to learn more about these ancient folks. Maybe then he will be able to discern a little bit more about his purpose. For the longest while Horus lived his life as a Vagabond. He prided himself on the fact that he worked for all that he possessed. He didn't have any special bloodline relations to help him along the way. It was all hard work for him, that was how he even made it this far in the first place. So why was all this suddenly happening to him now?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 5:15 pm

The cold in clime
are cold in blood

The Big Reveal

314/656/100

Seyusuko would gaze at the interior. It was vast, extravagant but at the same time humbled and basic. It was odd, to say the least. The vast amount of scrolls inside some of the open doors told stories of long past happenings. but that wasn't all. No, even the walls themselves in some places told stories of long since happenings. It wasn't until they reached a place where a giant stature of Horus stood tall. But that was only the first thing that caught Sey's eye. The second, well, the second was standing directly to his left, which would be the statue's right for facing opposite, was a statue depicting Seyusuko's likeness. They both had oddly shaped eyes that Sey had never seen before. Gazing upon the two, they were the most interesting thing that had happened in this room. It was now that Sey's voice would boom outwards and speak towards Horus.

"Seyusuko Uchiha. Or rather, apparently, Seyusuko Ooutsutsuki. This all is factual but yet, it is the one percentile of possibility that it's true. Oddly enough, it appears to be the latter."

Seyusuko would stare at the statues while reaching her hand out and clasping Hitomi's. This was a bit much to take in. It was, odd, to say the least. Sey had accepted that Horus wasn't a hostile now, there was no point in beleiving he was. This was all too well planned out to be a plan that he came up with, for sure. He was a Kage, they didn't have the free time to build a temple of this size, plan out a chance meeting, or anything of the sort. It was, it was odd to say the least. Perhaps, there was something that Sey wasn't seeing with in this fate as it were. Perhaps, the planned out nature of this would show them to be the good guys?

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:04 pm

As she followed with them she noticed the structures, but rather than look to just how large this place was, she looked to the small details. The carvings, the writings, drawings, and so much more. It was as if this temple rose in an epoch of no parchment, but rather a mere paper couldn't hold what this place could. She continued on inside as she felt something entwine into her fingers then looked to Sey as she noticed with her eyes trailing down her hand was being held. She took a moment to stare at this before returning her attention to the surroundings. This alone helped calm and quell her nervous feeling, sure there was proof but she had endured a very wary life as it was and thus compelling her to feel unjustly towards others. With their conversation somewhat progressing she was even more at ease from it as she knew this meant nothing was to happen to extravagant as a battle. Especially since a battle could destroy such a place that held many secrets, only a fool could want to destroy such well made structures. However what caught her eyes was the elderly looking man who lead them through the maze of the temple. As the status went by she noticed nothing similar to them at first glance but then she noticed the two pause at two specific ones which had herself look in curiosity as she too noticed the similarities.

It was then she decided to explain somewhat her reason for even being here. After all for the moment she was the only one unexplained other than the old man. "I'm not of the bloodline, I am here for Sey alone...however seeing as you are the kage of Sunagakure perhaps you know the common people? If so I'll have a question after this, but for now know me as Hitomi." Her expression seemed calm rather than cold. Not a smile but the essence that she was at least able to somewhat capture the situation as calm. Of course still they went on into it deeper and deeper, the temple seeming to grow darker overhead as the light was escaping from the overhang of the mountain. It was daunting to see such darkness overwhelm the senses. As Hitomi blinked to adjust her eyes to this the other two could possibly have an easier time. Her own eyes were normal, nothing alike to what their's held. Of course that was only natural seeing as she had no clan to her name, nor blood. No secrets in a present box awaited her. She was herself and she became a shinobi not because of her blood but her natural talent for Iryo-jutsu.

WC: 452
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 3:04 pm

"Uchiha in name but not in nature. Honestly, whats the point in pretending anymore?". The Shinobi said as he stood there having listened to Sey speak. The idea of her being a Uchiha, yet still wielding the Byakugan certainly didn't add up at all. Horus wasn't there to judge, instead his eyes found themselves on the statue representing Sey. The vagabond observed it for a few moments before choosing to avert his eyes to something else. Horus was waiting for the grand revelation, but thus far those whom entered the temple seemed to be left to their own devices. Horus was beginning to grow a little impatient, and he had a right to be in such a mood. He wanted answers and the sooner the better. His thoughts was with the possibility of creating a stage and set upon it a multitude of wonderful things. The Kazekage wasn't yet certain where this will all lead to, but he felt as if he was now in the right place at the right time. Maybe if he decided to start some trouble someone might other than Sey and her friend might intervene. This was now frustrating and the man hadn't even been at inside the temple that long.

Horus would love to hear more about their past ancestors. What was Horus' ancient self like back then? Did they possess the same attitude and ideologies? At times such things can make a difference to someone's path and overall destiny. There he was a little lost in thought as his mind began to churn through an endless onslaught of what ifs. While pondering all this the Kazekage moved closer to the walls while reading through in details the stories being told. The legacy that was left behind was something truly spectacular. But it was then that Sey's partner in crime voice rung out. Her words like Sey's earlier on was directed at Horus. The Kazekage turned and face Hitomi's direction. "I see and I know". The Kazekage simply responded to Hitomi's words, those dealing with her not being of the same blood and was only there for Sey. And as for the rest of it, the old vagabond addressed the Kunoichi as he stood there. He had a calming air about him, but still something terrible lurked within. "I do indeed know many of the common folk. I after all grew up among them. But ask what you will and I shall answer as truthfully as possible". The Kazekage announced to Hitomi while remember his past days in Sunagakure. He came from nothing to now sitting atop of the summit as the Kazekage. And his destiny may yet have more in store for the vagabond.

Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 8:00 am

Another peaceful day it was. The first signs of Autumn shed themselves as they slowly fell upon moss paved stones. Here in this sacred place not a single bird sounded it tune nor did a single insect call for its mate. All was silent yet life itself could be felt flowing through it in their millions. In all its calm silence a single sound could be heard. Swish~ Swish~ Rhythmic and almost akin to a musical instrument. An old man worked at his broom. Humming to himself an old tune his kinsmen enjoyed. Swish~ Golden straws swept the floor of Candy Red Leaves and Plum yellow ones as well. Soon the man began a little song the Swishing of the broom adding a lovely strum to it.

"
Four little treasured Eggs.
One for Each of Mother's Chicks.
One White for the Soul.
One Red for the Mind.
One Blue for the Body.
One Grey for the Breath.

All Fo-

"

The Swishing stopped as the silence was broken. An angered eye peered through Bushy white eyebrows. Toothless gums mumbled threats and defilement of sacred grounds. The old man rolled up his simple faded light blue monk robes and made his way towards the intruders. Through little quads he traversed, through memorabilia corridors and through countless shelves of Scrolls blank to the normal eye. Finally he exited through a small balcony of sorts and stood at the top of a small flight of steps.

" AWAY WITH YOU!"

His old voice sounded. He slammed his wooden broom of golden straws on the ground and demanded the 3 youngsters leave the temple. He was perhaps as tall as a sack of potatoes. Time had been unkind to him as he was slightly hunched forward with his own frail weight. His face was riddled with wrinkles and liver spots as many as the crater's of the moon. He had long gone bald but his bushy eye brows matched his silky white beard that tickled his sandal wearing toes.

"AWAY I SAY! AWAY!"

Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Path
of a demented
Mind

Chapter:Chapter name

Mission

The six foot man stood there, staring, watching as the elderly guy simply scurried around screaming something about people. Scurrying away? What the hell? Daisuke stood there, watching the man. What the hell was going on!? He was sent here, rather, guided here, by some weird ass vision that meant he was suppose to be here. What happens when he gets there? He's told to go away. This, didn't sit well with him. No, he hated this. What was this about? His body shifted for a moment before he'd laugh off this man's speech.

"OH GOD YES, THIS IS TOO MUCH! A puny little man, telling ME, Daisuke! TO leave. OH WHAT FUN! But no, that's not all. Not only is THIS the case, but the little old fart, has got the nerve to tell us to leave after we've been SUMMONED!? By some weird ass vision of people N' shit. What, the, hell."

His body shifted forward as he clenched his fist staring at the man atop the stairs. Daisuke spoke out in a more gritty tone as he leaned forward.

"So ya' know what old man? Make...me...leave."

Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 8:12 am

"Alas the long wait is over". The vagabond spoke to himself having sensed the man soon to arrive moving towards the small ground. Horus was most definitely beginning to get a little impatient with it all. Further more there were some rather random happenings taking place around him. A shake of the head was accompanied by a sigh soon after as the old coot finally showed himself. His voice echoed throughout the hall that they occupied. There he was stop atop of a balcony looking down on them. Broom in his hand, and a form that showed the man to be ancient. The demands of the old man was met with stubbornness from the group. Horus looked across to see the other man challenging the ancient figure which amused him a little. It didn't make sense to say away with it, but it could easily be a test of their mettle and determination. The Shinobi was ready to move should he be required to do so. Horus wasn't in the mood for any silliness now. This wasn't the time for riddles and giggles. This needed to be a time of action and least of all procrastination. Horus will even provoke someone to action if he needed to. Not knowing much about what is happening though, he would remained a little reserved for a while longer. He still wanted some answers. To think the old timer didn't recognize that Horus was standing before a statue that was of his likeness except for a few minor details. This person must be blind and one can only blame his old eyes for such a thing. Either way, this will either end well or in disaster for Horus.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:42 am

The youth who arrived took no care in the world for having defiled grounds sacred even before time was recorded. In fact they showed no humility in their profane actions and were rather annoyed that they had been told to go away (about 15 meters away). His bushy eye brows would burrow deep into his head, hiding away the angered old eyes. His voice would thin out into an angered whisper.

"As is my Duty,"

The Broom was gently tossed up as its golden hairs tickled the air with a swoosh. Had the man moved? His legs were apart from another at shoulder width. In the short space three hand seals were formed at a remarkable speed. Daresay even these exact youngsters and their keen eyes would have caught the end of it if they had not wasted time looking at the broom. The man caught the broom before it fell with his right arm, holding it much like a staff.

"Doton : Ridgeback Stampede!" (A-rank)

He first stamped his right foot forward. The ground below him thundered as the earth itself was unsettled. In tectonic shudders and shifts the ground moved foward like a wave towards the Two youngsters. The ground would burst up at a speed and force enough to break their legs if they chose to stay there. The arc was wide, unsettling the tiled mossed of the holy temple but even as the wave fell the ground returned back to normal.

"Futon : Mind Stripping Gust" (S-rank)

No handsigns were weaved. With the offensively position right foot, the old man used it as center of balance. Twisting his hips and swiping his right arm outward. His swiping broom caused a thunder like clap as a compression of wind would be thrown right above the Earth Jutsu. The compression was so high that it would be difficult to see past it and at the old man who would stand his ground above the stairs. If the youngsters were to jump to avoid the wide spreading arc of the attack they would have to face a gale of wind strong enough to strip them of their balance and possibly their consciousness.

Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:06 am

Path
of a demented
Mind

And so it begins

339/1186/200

Dai would notice, a moment before it happened that the old man had indeed forced his hand. In a sudden quick motion a giant wave of earth rose forward to wash over him like a tidal force. At the exact same time a giant gust, no, a giant wave of wind rushed forward. He didn't have much time to act. No, he had extremely little time to act. With this in mind, the man would compress chakra upon his feet and push himself backwards. His body would begin skidding across the ground just out of reach of the earth. But his last problem was the wind. He had little time to react, and so, he chose the best course of action his small minded body could make. With all of his might, Dai would grab hold of the statue that resembled his likeness and toppled it in front of him. This would give him the needed shelter to withstand the initial force of the wind. But that wouldn't last long.

No, it would be soon that the wind would over run the statue. And so, it was only left to one thing he could do now. He would use the one skill he held secret until this moment. It would cause the mass of wind chakra to take a slightly different route. With a quick movement, Dai would stand up and point his hand towards the ceiling. In that instant, his fingers would snap, causing a giant line of red chakra to burst forth towards the air. When it reached it, the wind would suddenly ignite upwards causing the main brunt of the wind attack to enhance his own fire jutsu which would cause all of that accumulated force to explode upwards. After the initial force would settle, the area would calm with the clouds slowly rolling inwards to form a storm.

"And here we are, standing here having been called to this place to only be met by an old fart who thinks we're on his lawn. Precious."

Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 4:09 pm

There was a great deal of anticipation on the part of Horus. The vagabond was waiting and watching at the same time too. His white eyes paying close attention to the old man that stood above and on the balcony. Broom in hand which suggested he was some sort of caretaker. Then again such a person could perhaps be a mere humble soul, that didn't care about how much power he had. This was not to be used to define him at all. On the other hand though, Horus recognized that this old timer may well be quite lethal. This was a theme these days. Old, powerful and experienced, although sometimes the body doesn't always hold up. A young soul was always more vibrant, stamina wise and so on. The ancient one may well be the exception to the rule and Horus wasn't planning on taking anything for granted. The broom wielding and dealing vertically challenged old fart decided to take action. The broom was tossed upwards by the old timer which prompted a change in the eyes of the vagabond. Veins began to bulge from the side of his head, extending from his eyes. Some of these veins spread onto his face as a sign of the Byakugan becoming active. This happened simultaneously to the old man throwing up the broom. The penetrative vision afforded by the Byakugan gave Horus a great deal of insight as to what was taking place now. The three quick hand seals which were formed expertly by the old man were mirrored by a single hand seal of Horus.

This was the seal of confrontation which was performed by Horus as the man slid backwards simultaneously to the old man stomping down. The name of the old timer's Jutsu was announced to be of a Doton nature. In front of Horus a large twelve meter tall seven meter wide Golem materialized from the earth. Meanwhile the earth shook and the wave followed behind it. The large golem showed itself to be connected to the earth. Almost like a figurine that was nailed down to a table to become a permanent fixture. With the Golem now in play, Horus decided to take advantage of his defensive capabilities. The offensive side will come later at some point. The large golem was formed with its hands tucked to his side like a soldier standing at attention. Protruding from both arms were even more earth which created a kind of wall. These walls provided protection from the sides and below. The top area was already afforded protection by the sheer size of the golem. Bottom line is Horus leaped into the protection of the golem, positioning himself like a fly on the back of the golem. His ability to tree walk or surface made sure he wouldn't slip. The golem followed the flow of the wave, using its momentum to carry itself while making sure Horus remained unharmed. Over on the left side of Horus was the other youngster in comparison to the old fart.

This person had their own ideas it would seem and luckily for Horus, he was out of the way of what they were trying to accomplish. No sooner than the wave of earth came did a powerful gust of wind followed suit. The golem ability to provide offense and defense worked in the vagabond's favor. Its sturdiness providing protection for Horus, east, west, north and south. The man soon titled his head off to the side while allowing his Byakugan's penetrative vision to cast an eye on the current happenings. Fire was being played with it seems. The golem had come to a stop now, and during the time of the wind blowing pass. A poof of smoke went up in the area as a bow was summoned in Horus' left hand. The golem was looking a little weary due to the force of the wind Jutsu. But it could still be of much use to Horus should he so desire. Assuming his partner in crime attack worked, Horus would free himself from the fly like position that he took up. His feet touching the ground was again as the golem stood its ground. Standing a mere foot away from the Golem Horus had his bow ready in his left hand. He had already learned that the old man could use the wind and earth element. Just what other tricks did this man hold up his sleeves?
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 2:04 pm

The old man still stood his ground, the wrinkles on his forehead numbering as many as the calendars themselves. The one youth did well to avoid the Earth Jutsu but was faced with the winds. He should have been sent blown back down to the base of the mountain but some luck or skill her managed to regain a boot of his footing and churn out a fire jutsu. His companion was much smarter instead of avoiding the Earth Jutsu he decided to ride it. Normally the Jutsu would have crushed the silly little golem but it remained somewhat safe. However both were subject the the hammering wind.

The flames were redirected at the sky. This youth, in the eyes of the old man he was average. The other Shinobi showed a bit more promise. The old man had been forming 5 handseals during the buffeting winds and when the fire had ignited he had already unleashed his third Jutsu. "Doton: Terracota 3 Point Defense." 3 Statues would burst from underground as the protected the frontal path of the old man. These statues resembled old warrior clad in stone Armour holding their short Stone Spears. The old man was hidden from view, 4 more handseals and it would seal the deal. The Three stone warriors were propelled forward in their stationary position. One speeding its way towards the stone golem and the remaining two speeding towards the man known as Dai.

The old man however had disappeared. He lay underground with a simple jutsu as he dug quickly deep underground and would position himself 10 meters down and underneath the one known as the Vagabond.

Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 2:23 pm

Path
of a demented
Mind

The start of the Tenseigan

228/1414/200

Dai would watch as suddenly two stone statues were "running" towards him. A simple jutsu perhaps? It couldn't be that easy could it? Perhaps there was something more to it, but it seemed like it wasn't. Dai would stand his ground and smile meekly. It was a simple attack, and simple would beget simple. Dai's movements would shift so he turned sideways. When the stone objects reached his arm's length, he would simply move his right arm across essentially back handing the faces of both the stone structures. As he did this, the stone statues would crumple to the ground. He had used his shear raw strength which was beyond almost all normal Shinobi.

His eyes would simply close for a moment as he felt the stone crumple to his feet. Ah, what joy. It was then that Dai would stand before the area and slam his right hand down onto the ground causing it to shake slightly. It was enough to unsettle most things in the ground. Perhaps even enough to cause a certain old fart to dislodge his footing underground. But who knows. With all of this finished, Dai would simply look to Horus in an attempt to gauge what would happen next. He didn't have any massive techniques that could cause giant things to appear. No, he was more of a subtle mind affecting type.

Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 3:47 pm

The old man was rather swift but Horus was not to be deceived so easily. The vagabond's Byakugan kept a close watch on proceedings, using its penetrative vision and wide scope ability to to full effect. With this in mind, escaping the eyes of the vagabond would prove to be tricky. Horus was fully aware of the old man's deceptive approach, having tried to slip away. But he also had the stone warrior to deal with that was heading his way. Horus had a few choices here and so he decided to go with a most unexpected one. "Get Over Here!!". The man uttered with great authority as he so decided upon protecting himself. By channeling a small amount of Chakra, the weapon that resides within the palm of his hands burst forth from their seal. Having been unsealed the spectators would come to notice four jet black chains. These four chains were connected to Horus, two having sought out the stone warrior heading for Horus. The idea was not only to constrict and immobilize the stone warrior, but to also channel Raiton based Chakra through the chains, all four of them. The end result would see the chains pierce through the stone warrior and constrict it like a Boa constrictor seizing its prey. The lightning Chakra was of course the earth element's worse enemy. The stone warrior's movements would cease before it could enter within a twenty meter range of Horus. The chains with their spear tips were quite fast and often caught their prey off target. They acted like the saw scaled viper, moving within a blink of an eye in order to lung, inject their venom and recoil again.

Meanwhile the other two unaccounted for black chains bore through the earth beneath Horus. All this happening simultaneously to the old man sending the stone warrior to attack Horus. The chains would reach the old man as he entered Horus' range of ten meters below with great precision and timing. These two chains like the others had a potent amount of Raiton Chakra flowing through them. This enhanced the chains ability to pierce through the earth and seek the old man without obstacles. As the chains attacked, Horus moved five meters back with a slight hop from the ground. The idea was to subdue the stone warrior and strike the old man too. Though not to kill, Horus was showing intent and desire to prove himself. It was quite evident that Horus and his partner in crime had different styles. And maybe this was simply a test to figure out who was better suited to whatever. The vagabond maintained a calm and collected disposition as he remained on alert. He knew all too well that the old man could react and therefore he would have to change his course of action. Whether that was the case was yet to be seen, but one couldn't be too careful at all.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 8:20 pm

((I'm gonna go ahead and do a time skippydoodler and just exit the topic...bla bla, ritual, bla bla eyes, blabla Ansho past..bla bla chosen ones.))

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 4:06 am

The vagabond came saw and conquered and therein received the answers that he sought after. The ceremony was completed and an understanding was gained. With a new found power the one known as Horus couls finally depart the temple and set about his business. He no longer had the same eyes as was before. He was now different and that was expected to say the least. The Shinobi bowed to the old timer who imparted his new found abilities upon him. The youngster was both grateful and respectful. But now it was time for the man to leave and do what was most necessary. He had business with Konoha and its inhabitants. Now would be the perfect time for him drop by. And now he was off to start on a new adventure.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki   The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Temple of the Ooutsutsuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: Minor Lands-
Jump to: