Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| I_vote_lcapDarn Kids |D-rank Mission| I_voting_barDarn Kids |D-rank Mission| I_vote_rcap 
Will
Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| I_vote_lcapDarn Kids |D-rank Mission| I_voting_barDarn Kids |D-rank Mission| I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Darn Kids |D-rank Mission|

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Empty
PostSubject: Darn Kids |D-rank Mission|   Darn Kids |D-rank Mission| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:14 am

Mission :

After arriving back to the village from his wolf mission, Hakudoshi was greeted by the gate guard again. "How'd it go?" He asked to Hakudoshi as he walked pass the guard with his hands in his pockets and not one scratch on him. Hakudoshi would glance over at the man and begin to speak, "It went well. The village should send a team to make use of their corpses. The fur could be used to making clothing and their fangs for jewelry or weapons." The guard smiled slightly, impressed by Hakudoshi. Although, he was a jounin after all and this is what is expected from jounin rank shinobi. The man then replied with, "I'll get a team out there soon." He claimed. Hakudoshi then nodded and continued on his way. As he walked down one of the busier streets of the village, Hakudoshi saw a elderly woman looking at a wall of her shop. The lady then glanced over at Hakudoshi and waved him over. Hakudoshi noticed that there was paint on the side of the wall and he knew that the lady was going to ask him to clean it. When he arrived near the lady, she let out a huff and began to talk to Hakudoshi. "Damn kids! I'm never going to get business with this on my walls. Could you wash it off for me? My old bones can't do it." Hakudoshi became slightly annoyed, the woman didn't understand that this is a job for a genin. But, he figured the extra money could be nice so why not. Hakudoshi nodded his head at the lady, this caused her to grow a smile and ran inside to gather cleaning materials. Hakudoshi then spent the next hour scrubbing and painting over the graffiti on the wall. Shortly after, the elderly lady came outside to thank Hakudoshi and payed him. He would then continue on his way.

|Exit|
Mission Complete
318/300 Words
Back to top Go down

Darn Kids |D-rank Mission|
Page 1 of 1