Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] I_vote_lcapMind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] I_voting_barMind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] I_vote_lcapMind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] I_voting_barMind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training]   Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 5:22 pm

"We have an honored guest amongst us today, Kirigakure own Mizukage. He has shown interest in the ways of the samurai and has been permitted to train amongst us during his time in our village." An elderly man spoke who, despite his small thin frame, was a renown teacher and even participated in wars now decades past. This same teacher was also the last known living samurai to have slain over a thousand men. He was the infamous Musashi Miyamoto, perhaps one of the greatest samurai to ever live. Musashi motioned with his right hand toward the massive Mizukage dressed in traditional samurai attire. "I appreciate this warm welcome, Master Musashi, I am humbled to be taught by one such as yourself," Gambaldi stated as he bowed his new teacher. "I can see you have some knowledge of our ways. Who was your teacher," Musashi asked asked he returned the bow in kind.

The question gave only a single moment of noticeable pause before the Mizukage responded, "My first master a slave, Master Miyamoto. Along with my younger brother, he taught us in secret though he was quite unwilling at first." "Why unwilling," Musashi asked as he gestured for Gambaldi to take a seat. "I had much anger in me then. My brother and I's arrival was very unpleasant, to say the least. I still have no idea why he changed his mind." Musashi looked into Gambaldi's eyes as he spoke and could see the story was not a easy one for the Mizukage to tell and simply nodded. "Well, in any case, he was skilled as a teacher. It speaks well of him that his teachings got you this far. Perhaps he changed his mind because he saw, in you, a way to keep his legacy alive."

Offering a half smile, Gambaldi sat in the suggested spot picked by Musashi. Given his size the spot was off to the side as to not obscure the view of those behind him. After a brief introduction to the school, Musashi paired off the students for routine sparring. The Master paired the schools most skilled student with Gambaldi, a man about half his size in weight and stood around 5'10 in height. His eyes was likely his most noticeable feature, they carried a look that Gambaldi knew all to well. The look of one who has seen the cruelty of man. This particular student had dealt his fair share of death in his past. This same student also happened to be the master's son and next in line to lead the school. "Tatsuhiko is rather skilled, Lord Mizukage, do not underestimate him," Musashi replied though his tone suggested he was egging his son on. Gambaldi, however, hardly heard a word as Tatsuhiko tossed him a modified training stick to accommodate his size.

The moment the stick was within Gambaldi's grasp, Tatsuhiko made his move by attacking Gambaldi's right leg. Kendo stick in his right hand, he delivered a horizontal swing from left to right. Spotting this, Gambaldi moved only his wrist so that the sticks tip pointed downward. The two sticks collided with a loud crack that caused several students to stop and observe the sparring session.

Gambaldi grinned as he grunted under the pressure of Tatsuhiko's attack. "Not bad, First Student," Gambaldi growled as the two held the deadlock. "This only the start Mizukage," Tatsuhiko stated as he dropped down so that his left hand held up his entire body weight. He then pushed off his left so that his left foot was rising toward Gambaldi's chin. With no pause or wasted movement, Tatsuhiko delivered a fast and powerful kick that stunned the Mizukage causing him to stagger. Seeing this as an opportunity, Tatsuhiko moved in for the final hit. Raising his kendo stuck above his head with hands, the son of Musashi attempted to deliver a powerful vertical blow to the Mizukage's skull.

As the stick came down, Gambaldi smirked as he activated the technique that earned him his title. The kendo stick struck nothing but air as Gambaldi dodged at such a speed that to some it appeared he vanished.

Ton....ton....ton....ton.....

He chanted this as once smug expression was replaced with a stoic one. As he chanted, his stance relaxed he allowed the tip of his weapon to gently touch the floor. "I have never seen this before," Tatsuhiko said as he stood wide-eyed in amazement. No sooner had the final word escaped his lips did find the tip of the wooden stick mere centimeters from his left eye. Up until this moment, none could make out the chant. This time only Tatsuhiko heard it like a bell signifying a fight ending. "The Mizukage's skill is definitely far from rumor it seems," Musashi said, his smiling face unfazed by what he had seen. "For one so young to have developed this skill on their own. That is rather impressive, Raionhato," Musashi said as he approached to the two men. Deactivating his technique, Gambaldi lowered his weapon and bowed his head in respect to Tatsuhiko. "I haven't felt the need to use that technique in a long time, First Student, perhaps next time you can show me your hand as well," Gambaldi stated with a crooked smirk. "You noticed that? That's rather perceptive of you, Mizukage, perhaps next time I will," Tatsuhiko replied, returning the bow.

"Is that the style your first Master taught you," Musashi asked after giving his signal to continue sparring as the three spoke. "No, his teachings were a bit more traditional. Sparring with my brother was what invented the technique. Where I was more composed and precise, my brother was radical and unpredictable. I suppose you could say we combined the two to create the Raionhato style," Gambaldi explained as he walked out the dojo with Musashi, leaving Tatsuhiko in charge. "I look forward to hearing your story later, Mizukage," he would say as he gave Gambaldi a friendly pat on the back.

As the two exited the dojo, the stepped into a rather lush garden. There were several woman spotted putting up laundry and few students assisting with other chores. Musashi gestured to two seats with a tabled centered between them. The two sat down and almost immediately a young woman approached, her beauty comparable to none Gambaldi had ever come across. However, like Tatsuhiko, Gambaldi could see the look of a killer in her eyes. Gambaldi knew there was much more to this school than meets the eye. Before she could come closer to speak, Musashi waved her away before offering Gambaldi his undivided attention.

"Your brother," Musashi asked as his voice became more serious. "Dead, Master Musashi. The day still lingers in my mind as if it were yesterday," the Mizukage replied. "He chose his path as you do now. Lingering on it will not take it away," Musashi replied as he stared off at the garden. "I'm not a child, Master Musashi. I know dwelling on this will not return my brother, even killing his killers did nothing. My desire is to ensure none have to suffer as I did." "Very noble, but then what," Musashi asked. "Then I can start a life," Gambaldi said plainly. "And suppose the lists of people never end? Then what," the master asked as he continued to gaze at the garden. "Then I will die fighting," Gambaldi replied as folded his arms and sat back in the chair.

The conversation paused as Gambaldi's statement hung in the air. The silence lasted a minute before Musashi slide Gambaldi a scroll. "Lord Mizukage, one such as you has no need of a master. In fact I would, had you students and a dojo of your own, would consider you a rival. However, your path is destined for another direction. This scroll has two of my schools most deadliest techniques, I give this as a parting gift to the Mizukage," Musashi began. Gambaldi brow raised at the statement before interrupting, "Your not allowing me to join your dojo." "There is nothing I could teach you that you don't already know. The best I can offer is these techniques, and that you only teach those who walk your path," Musashi said, finally looking at Gambaldi. "So you've walked my path, Master Musashi," Gambaldi asked. "I've walked many paths, Raionhato. But yours I am much more familiar with, yes. One of the many that I still traverse to this day."

Gambaldi picked up the scroll and read its contents. "If you desire a demon-," Musashi began but was cut off by Gambaldi. "No, these movements are similar to other techniques I have performed. I doubt I'd get it wrong on my first attempt." "Is that right, Raionhato, care to prove that," Musashi stated with a mischievous grin. He waved for the same young woman who had approached earlier to come closer. He whispered something to her and she nodded before walking off. After a few minutes wait, time which Gambaldi used going over the movements in his head, she returned with Muramasa. "My father would see you do this with your own weapon, my Lord," she said with warm smile. "Call me, Gambaldi," he said with a smile and wink before he took the custom made katana. The young woman returned the gesture with a slightly prolonged glance and bow.

Now centered in the garden, in clear view for all to see, Gambaldi stood still and silent. Just behind him, looming largely over the garden was a single tree. It's branches stretched out far and shaded the majority of the garden. One of the particular branches shook due to some squirrels above playing, and several leaves shook loose. His expression and his body were both relaxed as his right hand touched the hilt of his katana. The katana itself being held in his left hand, but still touching his left hip area. Gambaldi's knees bent slightly and he took a slow controlled breaths. He waited until the first leaf fell in his line of vision and instantly drew and slashed the first left in half. The leaf split in half just as the wind caught it and sent it dancing toward the Master's direction. Without so much as missing a single step, he sheathed the katana and dashed forward toward Musashi. The instant he was near the steps that lead to the two chairs and table, Gambaldi delivered another slash that matched the speed of the first. This time he split on of the half pieces from the leaf he stuck first into yet another half. Without pause he sheathed his long katana and stood before Musashi.

"A bit more tricky than I thought, but I hope I didn't disappoint," Gambaldi said. "Not at all, Raionhato, I'm honored to pass my techniques on to one as capable as yourself. And though you are not a student here, you will always be an honored guest in this dojo." Gambaldi bowed his head in respect to Musashi, "I will not disappoint, Master Musashi. What will you tell the students, they appeared to be quite thrilled with the idea of training with the Mizukage." Musashi only laughed at the question before standing from his chair, "Then you will have to honor us with your presence more often." Gambaldi glanced off toward Fei, who took immediate notice of Gambaldi's wandering eyes. "Perhaps I shall, Master Musashi."

WC: 1905
Required Amount: 1600

Canon Bukijutsu:

Back to top Go down

Mind of Shinobi, Heart of Samurai [Training]
Page 1 of 1