Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Egami Clan Secrets I_vote_lcapEgami Clan Secrets I_voting_barEgami Clan Secrets I_vote_rcap 
Will
Egami Clan Secrets I_vote_lcapEgami Clan Secrets I_voting_barEgami Clan Secrets I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Egami Clan Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

Egami Clan Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Egami Clan Secrets   Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:51 pm

Clan Name:
Egami

Clan Location:
Scattered

Size:
unlimited(Invite only)

Clan Ability Description:
This clan has several different aspects to it.

Aspect 1: Doujutsu

As a natural evolution, the practitioners of this clan are granted the Tenme(Heavenly Eye). This eye is simple, it is always active but deducts no chakra. The only ability of this eye is that it allows the user to see what is true and just in the world. Every object, every creature, everything has it's own true Kanji. This Kanji is shown to the user of the eye. Much like an opaque wire-frame, this eye will see the world as it was, is, and always will be. In the event a Genjutsu is used, the user of the eye will perceive Kanji for the Genjutsu appearing. Mental effects are still prevalent. Add to this, a simple ability that this clan has learned to utilize this Doujutsu, 'scrawling.'

Aspect 2: Scrawling(Touch/Ranged)
This allows the Egami clan user to take that what they see and isolate it. This allows them to scrawl, or write seals, that effect only that which was plucked from reality. The scrawling speed is based on hand seals speed. Scrawling is only a means to use their jutsu. They may Scrawl Fuinjutsu as if it was hand seals. However, they may lower any chakra discounts by half in the event they scrawl Ninjutsu. Scrawls move much like normal Jutsu, however, aren't "seen" by the naked eye. Things that perceive chakra, however, can see it.
((Scrawling is a 1:1 ratio with Hand seals. Think of it like calligraphy. Brush strokes to make a Kanji. Each stroke is 1 hand seal.))

The user can, instead of using the ranged version, place their hand upon the scrawl which primes it with in their hand. At which point they may transfer the scrawl to the oppontent by touch.

Aspect 2: Fuinjutsu
These people are old, forgotten, and lost to the world. They are unknown to legend and stayed hidden from prying eyes. They are scattered and never to be heard of. This is because they are masters at Fuinjutsu and have sealed all record of themselves away. This prowess of Fuinjutsu runs in their blood, granting their Fuinjutsu attacks to +1 effective Rank.

Aspect 3: Ultimate Seal
This is a simple effect that runs with in their blood. When a member of this clan dies, their body is sealed twice over. Firstly, their physical body is transformed into a Travler's stone. These stones generally mark the death of every Egami user in existence. This physical object essentially destroys any DNA that is present in the body which can also not be distorted via Doton or other ground specific techniques. Essentially, no matter if the ground is shifted under, the stone will always stay intact but can be buried.

Last but not least, this also seals the user's soul into a perfect afterlife. The perfect afterlife is a wing of the compound where all dead Egami go. They are sealed into special scrolls, locked deep underground where no being has entered since it's creation.

Aspect 4: Anthropomorphic features
Some people of this clan are Anthropomorphic in visual appearance. By this, it means some of the clan can be distinguished from "normal" people by having animal like appearance pieces. This can include but is not limited to, Tails, Ears, or even fur. Case in point, Nanao Egami herself, the next Heir to lead the clan has Cat ears and a Cat tail which match her hair color. These extra body parts are fully functional.

History:
The Egami clan started in days of old before Ninjutsu was a widespread thought. During this age, the clan was a hermit like group of people. Eventually they fanned out and intermingled between others. They would, however, never breed with anyone outside of the clan. Not because they didn't want to, but because they were sterile. As time marched forward, the clan would stay faded from existence. Unknown, and never truly going out of their way to make a name for themselves.

They were there when the Ooutsutsuki split into Hyuuga and Ansho. Yet they remained silent. They were there at the founding of the villages. yet again, they remained silent. They are often regarded, by those that find out about them, as watchers. Beings that often simply, watch, and record what happens. Never taking a moment to involve themselves. The clan's home base in Suna, hidden in the dunes outside the village far from prying eyes, is the oldest living record vault. It predates all known history, and since the creation of the clan, everything that was seen by their eyes, was recorded into scrolls. It is, perhaps, the mainstay, their glory, as Egami.

Bloodline Reputation:
Unknown(Extremely few records known as "watchers")

Clan Jutsus:
None as of yet

Last edited by Nanao Egami on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

Egami Clan Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egami Clan Secrets   Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:09 am

badump
Back to top Go down
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

Egami Clan Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egami Clan Secrets   Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 2:27 pm

badump bump....cha~ *makes drum noises*
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Egami Clan Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egami Clan Secrets   Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 10:09 am

1. Lets cover the Dojutsu and the Scrawling Stuff first. I need to know in layman's terms what this is all about. So what is the Dojutsu about? And what is Scrawling all about? At present it seems to have hidden meanings that cannot be readily identified and as such requires far more clarity. Go.

Back to top Go down
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

Egami Clan Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egami Clan Secrets   Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 4:35 pm

The Doujutsu literally just does as stated, it views the world as opaque and wireframe. It also shows a Kanji for every creature, tree, and so forth. That's literally all it does.

The Scrawling is as it says on the box as well, it allows an Egami clan to write Kanji in the air which acts like a Fuinjutsu seal. These are based on the jutsu itself, so if I wanted to do a Kanji to seal a person, I'd need a jutsu. The scrawling is simply the way EGami "preform hand seals."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Egami Clan Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egami Clan Secrets   Egami Clan Secrets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egami Clan Secrets
Page 1 of 1