Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] I_vote_lcapRyuu Temasa [FIN] I_voting_barRyuu Temasa [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] I_vote_lcapRyuu Temasa [FIN] I_voting_barRyuu Temasa [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ryuu Temasa [FIN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuu Temasa

Ryuu Temasa

Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu Temasa [FIN]   Ryuu Temasa [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 3:41 am

Ryuu:

Ryuu Temasa [FIN] 0OeODz3
Name: Ryuu Temasa
Nickname: The Hell Child, The Scourge of The Temasa, The Bastard Temasa
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] GWSdYHs
Height: 5'8" | 177 cm
Weight: 125 Ibs | 57 kg
Appearance: Ryuu would be an odd sight to find in the desert village of Sunagakure if you would ask most. The young male is rather pale for being in such a sun scorched village. However, if that weren't enough to tip someone off Ryuu has another much more uncommon feature that causes him to stick out, his eyes beng a dark black with the only hint of color being his crimson red iris which doesn't exactly scream "normal". All of this tied up in a five foot eight, one-hundred and twenty-five pound slender frame.

If that wasn't enough to set Ryuu aside from the other inhabitants of the sandy wasteland he calls home Ryuu would not help his case. Preferring an undercut hairstyle along with longer hair to couple with it and a vast array of tattoos that adorn his body. Ryuu can normally be found wearing a tank top with a thin wraper sweater or some other form of revealing clothing at a young age while not much caring for formal ware since he rarely has such an invitation to such events anyways and even if he were to be he most likely wouldn't care enough to dress formally, or at least not what most would consider to be formal.

Ryuu Temasa [FIN] EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: Genin | D
Clan: Temasa
Element: N/A
Ryuu Temasa [FIN] IVLimad
Personality: Ryuu's personality is very much presented in his clothing choices and overall looks themselves. He doesn't much care for social interaction and such tends to keep to himself most of the time while not usually letting himself develop feelings for others. However, when he is put into a social environment he doesn't much excel at such a thing, his antisocial behavior has not helped to make him a smooth talker. In addition Ryuu is an unstable individual, being somewhat bipolar upon first glance. Ryuu not only has abnormal and awkward behaviors naturally, but enjoys poking at others and getting a reaction from them while having personal interaction weather it be verbal or physical in nature.

If one were to catch Ryuu while in a serious mood they would see a vast change in his personality. Ryuu switching into a collected behavior and taking his time while trying to make decisions. Although while he becomes serious Ryuu maintains his playfully teasing manner, commonly throwing verbal jabs at his opponent in a fight and enjoying himself even while in danger. The only time his demeanor really changes is when he start to not get what he wants, at which time he begins to become angry and annoyed at whoever is standing between what he wants and himself causing Ryuu to become reckless and to takes his mind off of his surroundings, usually resulting in even more collateral damage than what Ryuu usually causes.

Character History:

Spawn of Mistake: Ryuu would be born a bastard of the Temasa clan, his father being a direct descendant of the clan while his mother being a poor Noba clan member. Although she was from a clan that is honorable Ryuu's family would disown him on account that his parents weren't married at the time he was conceived. While it was strictly ordered he be doomed to be abandoned for death in the deserts Ryuu's father had other plans. His father would secretly preform the ritual without the clans knowledge, giving his son the gift he thought the boy deserved by blood rite. However, the ritual would seemingly go wrong as his eyes would mutate, having a unique appearance of a black abyss with a crimson red iris. His eyes wouldn't even gain the signature blue trail that most Temasa members display while using their dojutsu. The secret would not remain a secret for long however as his "gift" was revealed after an unknown member of the clan would spot him using the dojutsu and told the head of the Sunagakure branch of the clan. This resulted in his father being shunned by the clan and wanted dead by many of the members of the clan. However, while not sentenced to death by the clan he would flee, knowing they would likely make an attempt at his life.

A Life of Loneliness: After his father left him at the young age of eight Ryuu would understand the situation and remain in the family house instead of joining an orphanage or attempting to find shelter from any other villagers. The young boy keeping to himself and attending the academy for most of his early years. While he was enrolled in the academy Ryuu didn't do much else or get along with the kids. Ryuu was mainly the quite kid that no one cared to talk to because of his odd appearance. Continuing to attend the academy Ryuu would simply go to the academy and return home right after, spending the rest of his day in his abandon house before going to bed and repeating himself.

Coming to Terms: After graduating from the academy Ryuu would be excited to become a Genin he would be rather excited, although not showing it, even if someone were there to listen. He would remain in his abandon family house while awaiting the assignment of his squad. Although he has minimal interaction with his clan he still proudly accepts the name and isn't scared to voice it to the rest of the clan. Most of his days he spends either messing around by himself in his house or on the occasional stroll through the village.

Back to top Go down

Ryuu Temasa [FIN]
Page 1 of 1