Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] I_vote_lcapThe Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] I_voting_barThe Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] I_vote_lcapThe Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] I_voting_barThe Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RichardKnight

RichardKnight

The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Empty
PostSubject: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:01 am

Richard sat in the hot sand bored out of his mind in the middle of a training field The rays of the sun shone down all over the village making it even more of hot hell on earth. Although as a long time resident he was use to the evil heat anyway. Karma lay at his side lifeless strewn across the sand. Richard had been out here trying to develop new jutsu with some prevail. Now he just needed to do as many missions as possible to create more puppets than just poor old Karma here. That would all come in due time he thought to himself as he stood up wiping the sand off his body checking around out of boredom.

WC:122

Last edited by RichardKnight on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 11:44 pm

Saya was suddenly there, with no trace of her approach to be seen or heard. She was looming behind Richard in all her battle finery, and she bore a look of wondrous amusement on her face. There had been talk of a fledgling shinobi who's opinion of themselves was high enough to inspire them to take on one of the ANBU. It was a foolish claim for a genin, still foolish for a chuunin. Jounin might hold their own against someone so accomplished, but that was why the jounin of the village were the ANBU recruitment pool.

She lurks in silence for a moment, peering down at Richard before clearing her throat quietly. You there! She shouts, not with anger but with dominant power, even though they were meer feet apart.

Are you the one that wished to challenge the ANBU? You think you've got what it takes to go toe to toe with the best that Suna has to offer? If you are brave enough, if you have the spine, then on your feet and arm yourself. We will fight now.

Saya was ever bold, beaming with confidence and fury. Though she seemed happy, it also gave this odd sense that had she spear in hand and blood covering her from head to toe she may well be every bit as amused as she is now. She has the aura of a monster, but the eyes of a wise old soldier. Brimming with eagerness to put the spear she holds to work, she stares hard at Richard, meeting his gaze and daring him to be the one to look away first.

She was an imposing figure, standing there, but every bit as much curve as she was fury. For her chosen occupation, Saya was quite the looker. She has more curves than she seemed to know what to do with, and covered them only in a sparse blue silks. Above that she wore cold, hard steel. Large plates covered her right shoulder and her hips, covered her hands in steel gauntlets, and her feet in steel boots. Her spear was larger than she, standing almost 7 feet in height, it's last 18 inches composed of a razor sharp, double edged blade. At her hip she wears a katana, though it's still in it's scabbard. This would be his challenge, should he really decide to accept it.
WC=
Back to top Go down
RichardKnight

RichardKnight

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 12:34 am

Richard looked up at the feminine voice behind him with a stupid look as he picked his nose with his left pinky obnoxiously. He noticed"Oh yeah I mentioned something like that before. Did you really come out here to fight me? Or are you just some model dressed up for a movie?" He would relaxed moving his left hand connecting one thread to Karma keeping his gaze in to her eyes as the puppet laid next to his side. Richard only had on Karma the humanoid mantis puppets handy with him. Equipped with with a pullet system that allows it to extend it's arms and a fake chakra network system that copy's Richard's chakra network to fool sensors.

With a tug of his arm disguised as a scratch to his head Richard would jerk Karma towards the lady blade arms extended with them pointed at her neck at a speed of 10 mps which from this close would appear to almost have teleported. Taking only seconds to tower over Karma and meet the lady head on if she had not responded to the sudden movement. Even if she had a spear he had a puppet and even more in store inside it. The young genius was only getting started beaming with excitement to test himself against this most likely powerful curvy shinobi. "By the way I hope you don't think you were actually scaring me now princess." Richard said playfully with a smirk growing across his face.

Last edited by RichardKnight on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 12:49 am

No sooner had his puppet begun to move than she simply vanished from sight, a small kick of dust along the ground the only evidence she had moved. She was behind him again before he'd realized she was gone, moving at speeds only the fastest ninja could keep up with. The scythe arms move through the space she had only previously occupied as her foot comes up, a solid boot kicking towards the center of his back. Should it impact it wouldn't break any bones or do any serious damage. Instead the kick would just send him sprawling forward, and likely off his feet.

She remains as she was, standing up tall and watching him, smirking slightly at the boy and giving every advantage she could. She didn't attack again, not just yet. This wasn't about bullying, or even humiliating a mouthy genin. It was about testing the boys limits, and gauging his potential.

Come on, then, let's see what you've got little one. Give it all you've got.

Her voice is calm, encouraging even, yet still full of amusement. That she'd be fighting someone so young was a shock to her. She would have to do her best not to deal any significant damage to him. Her spear remains at rest, pommel on the ground and blade in the air, but she is still as prepared as ever to strike, or defend.

(Speed 25m/s)
WC=
Back to top Go down
RichardKnight

RichardKnight

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:09 am

Richard wasn't too surprised when the princess vanished and kicked him from behind. He fell forward as Karma was above him his butt in the air as he waved it playfully at her."It seems that the cute little princess is actually as good as she preaches. Oh no what will I do." He continued to wiggle his butt at her standing up continuing his antics making karma do the same. Immediately in the middle of his dance he would make Karma pounce at her once more at a speed of 10mps with over hand slash that was really a feint in in to a reverse side slash coming from her right side towards her Torso.

If she had ended up disappearing out of sight once more Richard would immediately dash past Karma 5m at 9mps and turn to face his backside. However if she blocked with spear that she carried he would move Karma out of the way and come in with a roundhouse to her face with his left leg at 9mps. He was testing the waters with his new style of puppetry combat which he hadn't have exactly created a name for. The whole time Richard couldn't help but smirk feeling the thrill of facing someone so strong.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:24 am

Saya can't help but at least admire the heart the kid shows as he puts his academy years and mental plans into action. He may be showing no fear, but most likely because he didn't think she was actually going to hurt him. He was, of course, mistaken. Saya was no princess, even if he prefered to focus on her looks, over her skill. Many people made that mistake, assuming someone so soft and supple couldn't be heartless. Such was their lack of foresight, and often times their very last error.

Her yari comes up finally, the steel glinting in the Suna sun as it falls. She doesn't so much block the feint, as she does attack the scythe, swinging the slender, silk wrapped bamboo pole down and slapping the puppet's arm and weapon quite solidly through the floor. From that moment she seems to vanish again, becoming a momentary blur of motion as the spear completes its circle and the blade is planted deep within the sand below them.

By the time richard is leaping forward to roundhouse, he'd find as his target there just the shaft of Saya's spear. The princess herself was air born, hands gripping the heavy weight at the top of her staff and flipping gracefully over it. She is seen only for a moment, and only because she chose to be seen. She stopped her motion, ceased her action mid attack to let him see what was coming for him. She does a little once handed hand stand atop her spear, grinning just a little at the puppet user.

In the next moment she's falling with unthinkable speed, swinging her steel booted foot down, aiming for his chest with a good amount of force behind the kick. She follows up with a hop to the side, landing some 5 meters away from Karma.
(speed: 30m/s)
WC=
Back to top Go down
RichardKnight

RichardKnight

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:15 am

Richard was caught off guard when he tried to land a hit with his roundhouse as the princess move too fast blocking Karma's attack and being able to land a strike on him moving away 5 meters. He took the hit to the chest planting his feet on the ground as he slid back 1 meter doubling over placing the his left hand for support with a smile as he pretended to let the pain take over completely. "Ahhhh!!" Richard yelled out grabbing his chest with his right hand taking the chance to swing his hand making Karma fly towards the lady once more at 10mps which would take around 2 seconds before Karma would charge in with slices from both sides targeting both of her torso's. If she were to simply jump back and dodge without leaving his range of sight he would keep up the onslaught making Karma follow her continuing to slice at her chasing her around.

After the initial attack Richard would have slowly risen the kick still having done enough damage not allowing him to move about leaving him only to manipulate Karma for awhile. He laughed to himself realizing this was the limit to his abilities as the moment hating be so weak.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:25 am

Saya once more flickers out of sight, appearing an additional 15 yards straight back in the blink of an eye.  Her little smirk turns into a teasing grin as she takes a slight lean against her spear.  The blade was already pressed once more into the sand, anchoring it in place.  She points a finger at Richard and speaks up once more, her voice loud and powerful.

Ha!  You've got spirit, kid, but no style.  You're all brute force and aggression.  Let's have a little fun!

She stands up straight and makes a single hand seal, both hands clapping together in front of her in the Tiger seal.  A moment later the world begins to grow dimmer and dimmer, sun and sand blotting out into inky blackness.  Within moments it would be absolute blindness, leaving Richard seemingly lost and alone in a world he can not see in.  He could still hear, and the tell tale shiver of steel being draws is likely the first and most obvious thing he'd hear.

Saya simple stands there, grinning for the moment and wondering how he will react.
(speed: 30m/s)
WC=

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
RichardKnight

RichardKnight

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:49 am

Richard saw as she jumped back around 15 meters making Richard respond by Karma chasing after her until everything faded in to a pitch black. His sight was completely gone although his others senses were perfectly intact. He wasn't sure if this was a type of ninjutsu or even genjutsu be he had to think quick for if this was real he would be dead. Quickly he pulled Karma back to his side at 10mps getting in to a crouching position making Karma tower over him blades poised to attack in all directions using the pulley system if need be.

In the meantime he tried to focus on the sound around him for that is what he had along with feel. He kept Karma from moving so he would be sensitive to the sounds around him as well as the most air movement he could feel not being used to attuning himself to these said senses. Any loud movement that came at him or if he felt something he would immediately activate the pulley system swing one of Karma's arms around Richard to hit whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:29 pm

There finally came a voice in the darkness, a whisper of soft, sultry tones. There was no sensation of breath on his ear, no sound of foot steps, not a single non-visual hint that she had approached, but there was her voice only inches away from him.

“What will you do now? How will you fight with no sense of sight? When the world is not but darkness, what will you do to win?”

Her voice is clear, and it is clearly her own. The teasing edge behind it gave no sign that what spoke was little more than a clone she'd created. It was not even a shadow clone, but a simple projection of chakra and shape. It could be dispersed easily enough, but she was still curious how the young and confident shinobi would react to its sudden appearance.
WC=

(sorry for the delat)
Back to top Go down
RichardKnight

RichardKnight

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 6:26 pm

As soon as he heard the voice in front of him he immediately made Karma swing both it's arm's from the direction of the voice. As he swung he would of course feel nothing and poised Karma again for the ready.He was astonished how the woman had got behind him so fast or even if she really did. Seeing how she was in the teasing mood it was likely nothing more than the clone jutsu or maybe it was genjutsu proving that this blindness may by genjutsu over ninjutsu. But he still had no way to prove that and if even if it was he wasn't strong enough to disrupt it most likely.

"My my, it seems the princess isn't as useless as I thought. Mind telling me about this little technique." Richard would say as he went to perform the  ram handseal.  He shouted release as he stood up but was only bluffing as he started to weave multiple signs randomly. Richard had spent so much time in to sealing and Puppetry his ninjutsu was lacking. So he was weak against ninjutsu and genjutsu really."Ninja art Earth Style: Pillar Hunter." With that Richard would have smirked looking in the direction where he remembered her last being as he stood. It was time to see how she would react by making her think he was able to perform ninjutsu as well. "Pity for you I can sense you, all of part of my here jutsu!!" He would say as he slammed his hands in to the ground suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]   The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hero vs The Fallen[NK/Private/Training]
Page 1 of 1