Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mugen's Starting Jutsu I_vote_lcapMugen's Starting Jutsu I_voting_barMugen's Starting Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Mugen's Starting Jutsu I_vote_lcapMugen's Starting Jutsu I_voting_barMugen's Starting Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mugen's Starting Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duquin

Duquin

Mugen's Starting Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Mugen's Starting Jutsu   Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:57 pm

Just some jutsu for purchase:

P.S. Body Flicker seems to still mention speed stats from an old stat system. Probably needs updating but I'll leave it as is for now.

Canon Jutsu

Non-Elemental:

Genjutsu:

Custom Jutsu

Fuuinjutsu:

Bukijutsu:

Code:
Just some jutsu for purchase:

P.S. [b]Body Flicker[/b] seems to still mention speed stats from an old stat system. Probably needs updating but I'll leave it as is for now.

[u][b]Canon Jutsu[/b][/u]

[spoiler=Non-Elemental][b]Name:[/b] Generic Sealing/Unsealing Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Fuuinjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] -
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Description:[/b] With this technique the user is able to store a variety objects or jutsu within a scroll or other surfaces with the seal inscribed, depending on the user's skill with Fuuinjutsu. While sealing an object takes a considerable amount of concentration for those unskilled with Fuuinjutsu, unsealing an object is simple enough and can be performed on the fly so long as the symbol is accessible to the user and thus making it possible to unseal a weapon in the midst of battle. Sealing in battle, however, is not possible for those who are unskilled in Fuuinjutsu.

[b]Name:[/b] Body Flicker Technique
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/a
[b]Range:[/b] -
[b]Handseals:[/b] Ram
[b]Speed:[/b] Boosts user's Speed by 30
[b]Description:[/b] The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. (May not initiate an attack until the next post. This applies to all techniques akin to this jutsu.)

[b]Name:[/b] Kai ~ Release
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Description:[/b] Kai is a Ninjutsu which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Genjutsu][b]Name:[/b] Mist Servant Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D-rank
[b]Type:[/b] Genjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] None
[b]Range:[/b] 20m
[b]Handseals:[/b] Tiger, Rat
[b]Speed:[/b] Genjutsu clones move at half of user's speed
[b]Description:[/b] This genjutsu creates eerie black ninja illusions, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and corner the enemy. Their movements are slow, but when attacked they multiply, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. Kunai are added to this technique, by throwing them to match illusions movement, making them seem real. As the clones continue to multiply, the victim will eventually be worn down.[/spoiler]

[b][u]Custom Jutsu[/u][/b]

[spoiler=Fuuinjutsu][b]Name[/b]: Calligraphy Touch
[b]Rank[/b]: D
[b]Type[/b]: Fuuinjutsu
[b]Element[/b]: N/A
[b]Range[/b]: Touch
[b]Handseals[/b]: Ram | Rat
[b]Description[/b]: This jutsu requires that the user has some source of ink on their person. Be it in the form of a tattoo or a flask. The user will gather chakra at the hands or feet bringing a concentration of ink along with it. Upon touching a surface, the chakra disperses spreading the ink in a crude seal. The seal is extremely weak and can be destroyed with any sort of tampering rendering it useless. In addition, it can only hold a single basic ninja tool. The seal will last for one sealing and one unsealing before wearing out. Or, the seal will last for five posts of no use before fading. Things sealed maintain their momentum upon being unsealed. Functionally, this jutsu can be used to release a senbon/kunai/shuriken from an unexpected position to surprise an enemy. In order to seal an object, the user must hold the ram sign while the sealed object is coming into contact with the seal. In order to release the object, the rat sign must be performed.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bukijutsu][b]Name[/b]: Flicker Draw
[b]Type[/b]: Bukijutsu
[b]Range[/b]: Self
[b]Handseals[/b]: N/A
[b]Speed:[/b] Boosts user's arm/hand speed by 1 tier
[b]Description[/b]: A localized application of the Body Flicker technique in which the user vitalizes one or both arms in order to swiftly draw their weapon. This allows the user to go from a seemingly unprepared state to a battle-ready one in a surprisingly short period of time.

[b]Name[/b]: Winding Tail
[b]Range[/b]: Weapon Length
[b]Description[/b]: A weapon technique for chain and rope based weaponry. It is a simple maneuver in which the user places a sudden strain on the chain, rope, or string, in order to change the trajectory of the weapon. This jutsu can be performed from almost any position, however physical interference on the chain, rope, or string(such as grabbing it), during its use can potentially render the jutsu useless.

[b]Name[/b]: Alignment
[b]Range[/b]: Close
[b]Description[/b]: A simple maneuver in which the user swiftly and accurately aligns their weapon to receive an incoming strike at the desired angle. This jutsu includes a taichi inspired relaxation of the body and a centering of one's gravity in order to receive the force of the blow and neutralize it into the ground. If the user is properly planted with at least one foot on the ground, this jutsu will prevent them from being knocked back or blown away by physical impact jutsu of C-rank and below. It should be noted that this jutsu does nothing to prevent said jutsu from damaging their weapon.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Duquin on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Mugen's Starting Jutsu   Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Any jutsu found in our library can be purchased through your update page. Same for customs once they're approved.

With that out of the way, bump the two customs from E-rank to D-rank and this will be gucci.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

PostSubject: Re: Mugen's Starting Jutsu   Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:48 pm

Donezo~
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Mugen's Starting Jutsu   Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:56 pm

This is gucci~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen's Starting Jutsu   Mugen's Starting Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mugen's Starting Jutsu
Page 1 of 1