Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sachio Yagyū I_vote_lcapSachio Yagyū I_voting_barSachio Yagyū I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sachio Yagyū

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

Sachio Yagyū Empty
PostSubject: Sachio Yagyū   Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:30 am

Sachio Yagyū Sachio10

Sachio Yagyū 0OeODz3
Name: Sachio Yagyū
Nickname: N/A
Sachio Yagyū GWSdYHs
Height: 5`9
Weight: 144lbs
Appearance: Always dressed in a traditional kimono garb and with his pipe, Sachio stands out at times in Sunagakure, most people wearing thicker garbs and covering up a bit more. His voice is smooth and calming, ignoring the fact that he is a chain smoker and the fact his personality is quite enigmatic. It almost never raises or lowers, unless he is whispering or influenced with sheer rage or excitement. His skin is pale as if drained of blood or life, giving him a frail aesthetic, this goes along with his 5`9 stature and slim build. Unlike most shinobi who are lean and athletic, Sachio is just slim and his body doesn't show the trials of being a shinobi, not that he cares.

His hair is brown in a color, a deep mocha brown at that. He keeps his locks cut a moderate length, never letting his hair stray to his shoulders, and he also keeps his hair healthy and well maintained. Sachio is one who takes pride in hygiene and looks and does week to stay clean and presentable. His footwear of choice or straw sandals of sorts and on the occasion he will wear wooden geta just for the fun of it. Both, he has no problem maneuvering in efficiently and the same goes for the case of him wearing a kimono. None work to hinder his movements and allow him to perform as any other shinobi would.

Being a shinobi who smokes, using a pipe he's learned to overcome the common weakness that comes with this horrid habit. Taking the edge off while always staying orally fixated, the artist smoke what he has come to know as "blanks." Using a mixture of substances the emission that is produced is clean and nearly scentless unless one were to be concentrating on sniffing it out. The smoke is white and dissipates rather quickly as well. Though the nicotine levels are lower due to this modification for field use, it still works for Sachio when he's just walking around and not doing anything really exerting or better yet stressful.

The last notable feature would be that his left arm stays bundled up in bandages and tucked in the "v" of his kimono. The arm is seemingly always resting there and has come to put some people under the impression Sachio cannot use the limb. Those who see the shinobi battle know this is false however as he has perfectly fine mobility in the arm, but just rest it in his kimono when unneeded and lets his other hand do all the work.
Sachio Yagyū EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: D-Rank Genin
Clan: Jiton Clan
Element: N/A
Sachio Yagyū IVLimad
Personality: Sachio's mannerisms are very unique in a way that people would say the man is a bit crazy. He's an introvert, but honestly has such a long charge that people mistake him for an extrovert. What I mean by that is, that he'll go long periods of interacting with others, before suddenly shutting the world out and going about his own business without as much as a word. During these extrovert phases the man can be very sociable, but seems to always be slightly dispatched from the scenes as they play on as if he was an audience member. He enjoys watching and that's exactly what he does. He sets things in motion then watches them play out and that's how he has fun. He loves chaos and honestly doesn't have any major aspirations of his own other than to cause shenanigans and keep stagnancy out of the world. He hates when things are stagnant in the sense of boring and inactive, he likes to see emotion, passion, and action.  This bleeds into his love of art. He's a well known painter in Sunagakure and mostly known for his bold painting style that depicts imagery of war and violence.

He isn't one to stress his opinion constantly, after he says what he needs, if the situation isn't dire, he will not continue to reiterate. He will watch you fail when you go on without listening to his plan, then proceed to laugh at you afterwards while he moves on to better things. This often makes people assume he is an arrogant being and that is very true. Sachio thinks he is above a lot of people and acts as if he is God's gift to mankind at times. He does know how to accept when there are those above him and more powerful or intelligent, but honestly who could be better than him? Given he is a Genin, a lot of people.

He enjoys violence, especially when it's caused after he's stirred the pot and kicked it over, while he watches or hears about it at a later time. People regard him as a demon for his malicious tendencies, but as he sees it at least he isn't sadistic. He feels if he were mankind would truly be doomed.

Character History:The origin of Sachio Yagyū begins in the very sand he now protects. He was born to parents who were traveling merchants, so he has no actual starting place, but he was raised in one of the distant village that dotted Land of Wind, but not in the grandiose village of Sunagakure itself. His original parents had found the burden of a child, a.k.a. another mouth to feed, to be too great and sold him to a family they had met in a village they stopped at. This occurred at the age of four. His new legal guardians were owners of a livestock farm who were monopolizing the food business in the small village and a few nearby other ones since food was scarce at the time. With his guardians having this lifestyle, one would think Sachio would be well off, but he was treated like any other worker that slaved for his guardians.

This made him grow up very independent and eventually he left altogether. His escape was at age six and on a journey to another village to transport water to sell. His new beginning was a homeless street rat and is when he adopted the mummified appearance he uses now. Like many other youths in this new village, Sachio's life depended on getting money meal by meal to survive and avoid starvation and death. It's on these streets he learned how to fight to handle himself, his enemies being the other homeless children that littered the streets.

He racked up many breaking and entering convictions along with petty thieving, the child was well known as a curse to his small village, far worse than the other street goons. Reason why is because he had ambition to actually become something. He didn't want to wait for a miracle to sweep him up and drop him off in a better place, he wanted to become self established and would do so by any means. This was good, because none of the villagers bothered to try to lead any of the children back into the graces of good. This was the perfect psychological excuse or justification for such things that he continued to do. This type of life as a child would give birth to his views of good and bad being meaningless, there was only survival and what he wanted. The principles were only applied when they benefited Sachio in his attempts of manipulation, which he had grown to hate.

As time persisted -age 10- he soon found the number of friends and allies dwindling, mostly because he was branded as a misfit to society or just generally a bad seed to not be socialized with. At one time he found himself desperately returning to his old guardians, but he hadn't mustered up the courage or perhaps didn't have the willpower to humble himself and ask to be back under their wing and all benefits which were nothing but, food, shelter, water, and perhaps some people to talk to not he occasion. He settled with stealing some money from them early in the morning while the sun rested and hitched a ride back to the village he was accustomed to.

"Life's much like this sand for me . . . Just a bunch of sand. No real substance, nothing of value out there, just sand, sand, sand and more sand. Sand symbolizing meaningless living. I have no purpose." The Sunagakure Jounin laughed at a 13 year old Sachio's words. At this point in his life, the teen was completely independent, but was actually doing well for himself. He even had his own place. This petty discussion here with a random Jounin is what changed the teen's life forever however. "You see a bunch of sand, but that's because you look with your physical eyes. I look just like another person, but you yourself said no one had spoken to you in about a year. You tell me, with a closer look with the eyes in your heart am I just another person?" The teen meditated on the words and came to the conclusion that for all he cared the Jounin was just another person indeed. His words and teachings sounded dumb and like bullshit spat out of fairy tails and Sachio was no child. "This sand has the habit of producing odd people, odd but insightful and wise with a lot of potential. Think of the citizens of this village as the meaningless sand you see in your metaphor. Have you ever took a chance to add yourself to the equation and see what you were?" Sachio nodded, though he felt the man was talking out the ass and wasn't really buying the stretched nonsensical rambling. "You have potential, I can't tell you what your potential entails you to become, but don't waste it. I was actually sent from Sunagakure to neutralize you, but you don't seem to be bad. Just remote and misunderstood." With that the Jounin was never seen again, but his words left their mark on Sachio's soul and mind. It was one year later after physically preparing himself that Satoru robbed whomever he needed in the time frame of one night and escaped his small shitty home and village. Out treacherous unforgiving spraying sand with only his thoughts to keep him company and his loot to keep him fed, protected, and hydrated.

It would be a lie to say the fourteen year old didn't get lost or to say his 1 month journey was made without a single issue, but regardless he made it to the promising village of Sunagakure. The walls were nothing like he imagined and the very sight of them loosened the shackles of pessimism on mind. He tried many things, before entering the Ninja Academy. First he was a florist, then a carpenter's aid, then he got a formal job handling mail for the village. He even found himself in the Administration Building filing paper work for various ninja until he came across one file in particular. It was the Jounin from a year ago and a mission report deeming him killed in action or K.I.A. Sachio chuckled at the thought of the man trying to win over the enemy with his feeble spouting of glitter and pixie dust. Oddly enough however that was the day he allowed that man to steer his life once more.

The next day Sachio found himself at the age of 15 standing at the doors of the Ninja Academy. Enrolled in a program for older entrants of course, Sachio quickly graduated to the rank of Genin the same year. A surprise to many including himself, but it allowed him catch up to those within his age group. The blessing that allowed such tremendous growth would be discovery of his unique Kekkei Genkai, Jiton. It wasn't something that was commonly manifested in people and didn't even have a single clan that shared a name that carried the gene for the ability. Though he didn't have the strong love for Sunagakure that many other's had, but being a shinobi just felt right for him. He finally felt he had control over his life and could improve himself and actually found himself with the ability to influence others
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Sachio Yagyū Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sachio Yagyū   Sachio Yagyū Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Rooster wrote:

Sachio Yagyū Sachio10

Sachio Yagyū 0OeODz3
Name: Sachio Yagyū
Nickname: N/A
Sachio Yagyū GWSdYHs
Height: 5`9
Weight: 144lbs
Appearance: Always dressed in a traditional kimono garb and with his pipe, Sachio stands out at times in Sunagakure, most people wearing thicker garbs and covering up a bit more. His voice is smooth and calming, ignoring the fact that he is a chain smoker and the fact his personality is quite enigmatic. It almost never raises or lowers, unless he is whispering or influenced with sheer rage or excitement. His skin is pale as if drained of blood or life, giving him a frail aesthetic, this goes along with his 5`9 stature and slim build. Unlike most shinobi who are lean and athletic, Sachio is just slim and his body doesn't show the trials of being a shinobi, not that he cares.

His hair is brown in a color, a deep mocha brown at that. He keeps his locks cut a moderate length, never letting his hair stray to his shoulders, and he also keeps his hair healthy and well maintained. Sachio is one who takes pride in hygiene and looks and does week to stay clean and presentable. His footwear of choice or straw sandals of sorts and on the occasion he will wear wooden geta just for the fun of it. Both, he has no problem maneuvering in efficiently and the same goes for the case of him wearing a kimono. None work to hinder his movements and allow him to perform as any other shinobi would.

Being a shinobi who smokes, using a pipe he's learned to overcome the common weakness that comes with this horrid habit. Taking the edge off while always staying orally fixated, the artist smoke what he has come to know as "blanks." Using a mixture of substances the emission that is produced is clean and nearly scentless unless one were to be concentrating on sniffing it out. The smoke is white and dissipates rather quickly as well. Though the nicotine levels are lower due to this modification for field use, it still works for Sachio when he's just walking around and not doing anything really exerting or better yet stressful.

The last notable feature would be that his left arm stays bundled up in bandages and tucked in the "v" of his kimono. The arm is seemingly always resting there and has come to put some people under the impression Sachio cannot use the limb. Those who see the shinobi battle know this is false however as he has perfectly fine mobility in the arm, but just rest it in his kimono when unneeded and lets his other hand do all the work.
Sachio Yagyū EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: D-Rank Genin
Clan: Jiton Clan
Element: N/A
Sachio Yagyū IVLimad
Personality: Sachio's mannerisms are very unique in a way that people would say the man is a bit crazy. He's an introvert, but honestly has such a long charge that people mistake him for an extrovert. What I mean by that is, that he'll go long periods of interacting with others, before suddenly shutting the world out and going about his own business without as much as a word. During these extrovert phases the man can be very sociable, but seems to always be slightly dispatched from the scenes as they play on as if he was an audience member. He enjoys watching and that's exactly what he does. He sets things in motion then watches them play out and that's how he has fun. He loves chaos and honestly doesn't have any major aspirations of his own other than to cause shenanigans and keep stagnancy out of the world. He hates when things are stagnant in the sense of boring and inactive, he likes to see emotion, passion, and action.  This bleeds into his love of art. He's a well known painter in Sunagakure and mostly known for his bold painting style that depicts imagery of war and violence.

He isn't one to stress his opinion constantly, after he says what he needs, if the situation isn't dire, he will not continue to reiterate. He will watch you fail when you go on without listening to his plan, then proceed to laugh at you afterwards while he moves on to better things. This often makes people assume he is an arrogant being and that is very true. Sachio thinks he is above a lot of people and acts as if he is God's gift to mankind at times. He does know how to accept when there are those above him and more powerful or intelligent, but honestly who could be better than him? Given he is a Genin, a lot of people.

He enjoys violence, especially when it's caused after he's stirred the pot and kicked it over, while he watches or hears about it at a later time. People regard him as a demon for his malicious tendencies, but as he sees it at least he isn't sadistic. He feels if he were mankind would truly be doomed.

Character History:The origin of Sachio Yagyū begins in the very sand he now protects. He was born to parents who were traveling merchants, so he has no actual starting place, but he was raised in one of the distant village that dotted Land of Wind, but not in the grandiose village of Sunagakure itself. His original parents had found the burden of a child, a.k.a. another mouth to feed, to be too great and sold him to a family they had met in a village they stopped at. This occurred at the age of four. His new legal guardians were owners of a livestock farm who were monopolizing the food business in the small village and a few nearby other ones since food was scarce at the time. With his guardians having this lifestyle, one would think Sachio would be well off, but he was treated like any other worker that slaved for his guardians.

This made him grow up very independent and eventually he left altogether. His escape was at age six and on a journey to another village to transport water to sell. His new beginning was a homeless street rat and is when he adopted the mummified appearance he uses now. Like many other youths in this new village, Sachio's life depended on getting money meal by meal to survive and avoid starvation and death. It's on these streets he learned how to fight to handle himself, his enemies being the other homeless children that littered the streets.

He racked up many breaking and entering convictions along with petty thieving, the child was well known as a curse to his small village, far worse than the other street goons. Reason why is because he had ambition to actually become something. He didn't want to wait for a miracle to sweep him up and drop him off in a better place, he wanted to become self established and would do so by any means. This was good, because none of the villagers bothered to try to lead any of the children back into the graces of good. This was the perfect psychological excuse or justification for such things that he continued to do. This type of life as a child would give birth to his views of good and bad being meaningless, there was only survival and what he wanted. The principles were only applied when they benefited Sachio in his attempts of manipulation, which he had grown to hate.

As time persisted -age 10- he soon found the number of friends and allies dwindling, mostly because he was branded as a misfit to society or just generally a bad seed to not be socialized with. At one time he found himself desperately returning to his old guardians, but he hadn't mustered up the courage or perhaps didn't have the willpower to humble himself and ask to be back under their wing and all benefits which were nothing but, food, shelter, water, and perhaps some people to talk to not he occasion. He settled with stealing some money from them early in the morning while the sun rested and hitched a ride back to the village he was accustomed to.

"Life's much like this sand for me . . . Just a bunch of sand. No real substance, nothing of value out there, just sand, sand, sand and more sand. Sand symbolizing meaningless living. I have no purpose." The Sunagakure Jounin laughed at a 13 year old Sachio's words. At this point in his life, the teen was completely independent, but was actually doing well for himself. He even had his own place. This petty discussion here with a random Jounin is what changed the teen's life forever however. "You see a bunch of sand, but that's because you look with your physical eyes. I look just like another person, but you yourself said no one had spoken to you in about a year. You tell me, with a closer look with the eyes in your heart am I just another person?" The teen meditated on the words and came to the conclusion that for all he cared the Jounin was just another person indeed. His words and teachings sounded dumb and like bullshit spat out of fairy tails and Sachio was no child. "This sand has the habit of producing odd people, odd but insightful and wise with a lot of potential. Think of the citizens of this village as the meaningless sand you see in your metaphor. Have you ever took a chance to add yourself to the equation and see what you were?" Sachio nodded, though he felt the man was talking out the ass and wasn't really buying the stretched nonsensical rambling. "You have potential, I can't tell you what your potential entails you to become, but don't waste it. I was actually sent from Sunagakure to neutralize you, but you don't seem to be bad. Just remote and misunderstood." With that the Jounin was never seen again, but his words left their mark on Sachio's soul and mind. It was one year later after physically preparing himself that Satoru robbed whomever he needed in the time frame of one night and escaped his small shitty home and village. Out treacherous unforgiving spraying sand with only his thoughts to keep him company and his loot to keep him fed, protected, and hydrated.

It would be a lie to say the fourteen year old didn't get lost or to say his 1 month journey was made without a single issue, but regardless he made it to the promising village of Sunagakure. The walls were nothing like he imagined and the very sight of them loosened the shackles of pessimism on mind. He tried many things, before entering the Ninja Academy. First he was a florist, then a carpenter's aid, then he got a formal job handling mail for the village. He even found himself in the Administration Building filing paper work for various ninja until he came across one file in particular. It was the Jounin from a year ago and a mission report deeming him killed in action or K.I.A. Sachio chuckled at the thought of the man trying to win over the enemy with his feeble spouting of glitter and pixie dust. Oddly enough however that was the day he allowed that man to steer his life once more.

The next day Sachio found himself at the age of 15 standing at the doors of the Ninja Academy. Enrolled in a program for older entrants of course, Sachio quickly graduated to the rank of Genin the same year. A surprise to many including himself, but it allowed him catch up to those within his age group. The blessing that allowed such tremendous growth would be discovery of his unique Kekkei Genkai, Jiton. It wasn't something that was commonly manifested in people and didn't even have a single clan that shared a name that carried the gene for the ability. Though he didn't have the strong love for Sunagakure that many other's had, but being a shinobi just felt right for him. He finally felt he had control over his life and could improve himself and actually found himself with the ability to influence others
"Approved."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Sachio Yagyū
Page 1 of 1