Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) I_vote_lcapSankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) I_voting_barSankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) I_vote_lcapSankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) I_voting_barSankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonDrac

DemonDrac

Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP)   Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Clan Name: Sankariki
Clan Location: Kirigakure no Sato
Size: The clan is very large, there is no limit on the members (Must be approved my DemonDrac to join)
Clan Ability Description: The Kekkei Genkai of the Sankariki gives the clan member the ability to permeate chakra from their sweat glands and coat their skin, as well as their hair. The clan members have the ability to release this chakra at a very devastating force, which allows them to do things a great deal of things that no normal ninja can hope to achieve. Since the clan have the ability to release the chakra as they choose, this allows them to hide their true power, making it hard for tracking ninja to know who they really are, and easily sneaking without people knowing it, because they will give off the power of a weak genin.

Also, the coat provides a protective coating around the user s skin, which makes it harder for opponents to attack them with their own taijutsu. The can take 5% more damage than a normal ninja of their rank. This protective coating can also slightly heal the user, thanks to innate spiritual energy, allowing them to recover very quickly, while developing inhuman stamina. The healing only allows small things, such as cuts, or tore skin. This Stamina allows the clan member to endure all kinds of intense training. However, this places an ordinate drain on the clan members reserves over the course of the day, requiring them to eat a lot, otherwise the user could feel sick and tired.

The last and the most powerful of the clan's abilities is the power known as Kinkami (meaning Gold Hair). Like the Uchiha clan's sharingan, there are three levels to this ability. Also, like the sharingan, the Kinkami, only comes up in certain users. The users tend to go through an extreme emotion of rage, and in some cases sadness. The three levels are merely just a percentage of power release. The force of the power makes the user Strength, speed, and Endurance increase by different levels each time they release. There are only three releases to the Kinkami. Also, in each form, the hair of the user glows a very golden color, and increases in length each time. However, this ability comes at a great chakra cost. The form can only be achieved if the user has become very strong. (about high level Chunin)
History: The Sankariki clan came to be before any of the five villages were founded. At the time, no one had heard of them, because they were weaker compared to most shinobi, though they did have a huge ego, at the time. The Sankariki started out wanting to become very strong and power, like many of the race today. They battled in wars with shinobi, and started to gain respect, and also fear. In battle, most of the ninja from this clan were merciless, and took no prisoners. Also, seeing as they were obsessed with becoming strong, they were fairly easy shinobi to train, because they started training a lot younger than most shinobi did. During times of war, they worked from hire, taking out clans, before they could become any stronger. Soon, they began to face some of the stronger clan, such as the Uchiha, but the groups that went to fight them, were wiped out. They were very small in numbers before the villages were created, and soon went into hiding.

Soon, the Sankariki came out of hiding from many years of training and growing in numbers. They soon migrated to the village hidden in the mist. They weren't very trusted at the time, so they worked underground for the Mizukage. Not being trusted made it hard for the clan to get around and grow like they wanted to, so they had to start taking odd jobs and doing the dirty work that no one wanted to do. By doing so, they gained trust in the village, little by little. Around this time, the clan began to develop their abilities. While in the Mist village the first member of the clan obtained the jutsu flight. This was a very rare ability for any ninja to posses, and it gave the Sankariki the upper hand they desperately needed. The Sankariki were ready to start really getting their name out as a shinobi clan.

It was at this time, war broke out between many villages, and the Sankariki were more than happy to take part in. Previous wars killed many of their clan off, but now they were really showing the true strength of their clan. It was about this time a legend came about where a certain clan member was seen with Golden hair. This man was very powerful, and could take many ninja down that were of high rank. However, his ability overwhelmed him and he was killed because of it. After the death of the legendary Golden haired Sankariki, many of the clan began trying to use his technique to gain power, however, the man never taught anyone the secret, so it took them many years to perfect it. It took so long many of the clan members began to think it was a myth, thus splitting the guild into to parts.

The wars may had been over for the villages, but they were just starting in the Sankariki clan. In this civil war many people died, because they did not know when to stop. Each side fought with all they had, and it had seemed the side that did not believe in the Golden Haired warrior, was winning. Simply because they were more focused on what they already knew and becoming better in that area. While the Golden Haired believers tired becoming Golden Haired themselves. The Golden haired believers were growing short in numbers, and had to think of a way to become as strong as the man before them. It wasn't until one man, the current leader of clan now, lost his parents in battle and obtained the power known as Kinkami. Soon after this man obtained the power, the war soon ended with both sides joying once again.

After the war many people of the clan learned how to obtain the Kinkami, and also developed new and powerful abilities. The man who obtained Kinkami first become leader of the clan, because of his power. Since this time the Sankariki took their place outside of the mist village, and began growing in massive numbers. Soon, the clan's leader had a son, and went by the name of Ikou. This is the current point and time of the clan, they are now strong, and have the same mind set of fighting since they began.
Bloodline Reputation: The clan is a very well-known clan because of it's size, and fighting ability.
Clan Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP)   Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Is this still active?

Will be moved tomorrow if no response
Back to top Go down

Sankariki Clan (Advanced Chakra Release) (WIP)
Page 1 of 1