Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! I_vote_lcapThe Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! I_voting_barThe Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! I_vote_lcapThe Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! I_voting_barThe Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Empty
PostSubject: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:10 am

Hayashi, Voltaire was a man who could possibly have been described with every other word in the dictionary before one would make the mistake of referring to him as a man of patience. Today would have been a prime example of that to be remembered for the ages, on the off chance that Voltaire Hayashi would be remembered by those who do not share blood in any age other than his own. Voltaire so firmly believed that he would be in the history books in spite of how very small the chances of that happening were. Today he was quite literally waiting for the sun to set down past the horizon so that he could finally be freed from the wretched heat of the desert. One would assume that after spending all twenty one years of his life in Sunagakure no Sato that Voltaire, even in his thick, white coat would be used to the heat of the village; one would be extremely wrong in that assumption. He pressed his back up against one of the large, white buildings that were exceedingly common in the village, for the very same reason that his coat was that reflective color, so that the walls of the buildings would bounce off more light than they absorbed, which would in turn prevent the building from heating up as badly. The only annoying part was the curved walls. There was no shade to be found at noon, as it was now. He slid down to a wall sit, not wanting to sit down on the maddeningly hot sand or on one of the benches that was reserved for the public. He did not much care to be grouped in with the public. He saw them as generally pathetic. Slightly dehydrated and seething over his lack of control over this specific factor, the young man looked up through the intense glare of the sun and cursed the gods. "Damn all of you in order of respect!" he growled up at the unresponsive sky.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:27 am

It was late in the afternoon and Satsujin was walking down a road when he seen a box of kittens crying out. Walking over towards the box he would pick them up before he would push some chakra into his feet running up the wall until he reach the roof. Sitting the box of kittens down on the roof, Satsujin would yawn as he looked over at the sun as it began to fall over the desert horizon. Standing up he would look around before he spotted a guy sitting against a wall. A big grin got on his face as he looked down at the kittens as they looked up to him with their cute little eyes. Satsujin would begin to punch down into the box smashing the kittens. Their guts pushing out their stomach as ended their lives. He felt that since he found something else interesting who would take care of these orphan cats so it was better to put them out their misery. As the box fills with the now rampaged carcass of the cats, Satsujin would grab the box and close it before jumping over the roofs before landing in front of the man dropping the box in front of him with a big smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:41 am

Voltaire Hayashi, being a highly trained medical professional, knew the smell of death better even than most shinobi. It was something that both excited and sickened him to no end. Without getting up, he took out one finger, and lifted up the flap on the box. He was not physically revolted or even especially offended by what he found in the box right away, until he looked at the hand of the man. It was blatantly apparent what had gone down here and now the man was insulting him. How cute. "So," he said, "I am guessing from this situation and that stupid grin on your face that you are a very strong retard who thought that your kitties could be pet that hard and now you're asking the doctor to pull a miracle. Well, I don't pull miracles for free or when I am off duty. Go bug somebody else." The smell of death after a long period of time caused extremely mixed feelings in Voltaire that he did not much feel like confronting on top of dealing with the crippling heat.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:55 am

Satsujin began to laugh as he listened to the older gentleman. "Do you Really Think I believe in miracles? Those are simply a gift." As he began to walk back and forth he began to ponder about the guy calling him a retard and telling him to bug off but then he remebered the something much more important. "Hey You said you a doctor. So where is your knife. You pretty good with it. You must be". Satsujin was now interested in this indivual very much as he turned around and licked his lips. His murderous nature was coming out as he was turning around with eyes like a predator he punched himself before he fully turned around sending himself to the ground. "So how does one become a doctor"? asks Satsujin as he layed on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 5:11 am

Voltaire sighed and rested his forhead for a moment between his thumb and pointer, massaging his temple gently as he told himself over and over in his head that he did not get to kill the ignorant underling just for annoying him and being a sadistic piece of human filth. But then that thought reminded him that he himself, was once quite the sadistic piece of human filth, and there must have been some magnificent vein of self loathing because that thought made him want to slam the kid's head against a wall twice as much. But still, he did the best that he possibly could to suppress these feelings. "Thanks kid," he said with absolutely no gratitude in his voice, "but cat carcasses really would clash with my decor of shit that doesn't make people want to vomit." He did not even kind of care about how the punk felt about miracles.

A small smile that he could not fight for the life of him showed on his face when the little brat asked him about his work with a knife. He was also deeply entertained by the boy being punched, as he had been about to do the exact same thing only moments before. He also adored having the boy on the ground. Having to look up to him even physically had been making his skin crawl.
"The knife is hospital property, though I do own plenty of my own back home and I promise that I know quite well how to cut you without one, and yes I am extremely skilled at what I do. I work directly under the head surgeon of Sunagakure no Sato Hospital. I never fail at surgery, ever. And one becomes a doctor via years of training in medical ninjutsu. Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 5:37 am

Grinning Satsujin picked himself up from the ground and dusted himself off. All he heard from the man was brags about his success so Satsujin thought up a idea. "Hey Why dont we go get some ramen there is a place two blocks down south from here. You cant miss it. It will be my treat but give me 5 minutes before you come". Without any hesitation he took off with a great burst of speed headed to the ramen place. As he reached He opened the door and looked around and noticed it was empty except the chef. Closing the door Satsujin blood thirst came over him as he dashed forward and kicked the chef in the face. Listening to the screams of the old man Satsujin felt joy. Grabbing his knife Satsujin got on top of the chef. "You should be thanking me now you gave your life to me" Stabbing the knife into the chef stomach he would drag it up till he reached the ribs. Standing up he would walk over and grab himself a apron his face still covered in blood and the old man gasping his last breath. "Well I guess he should be here soon lets start cooking" As he reached into the man he would pull out his heart and put it on the cutting board cutting it into small slices like tomatoes. taking a hot wok he would toss some oil in getting it hot. Tossing in some onions and garlic before he tossed in the hearts cooking it. "Now i bet my cooking better than his medical skills" As Satsujin plated two big bowls of ramen with the heart, onion, garlic, fried egg in a chicken vegetable broth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 5:57 am

Voltaire decided that he was going to walk over to the aforementioned ramen shop, walking quickly without breaking into a run at first to the shop, assuming that things in his day could finally calm down. His whole life had been spent either hunting down criminals or repairing the ruined bodies of allies, so the idea of having a nice meal with a psychopath was one of the of the nicer moments that he could have, which was truly a very sad thought indeed. He still moved faster than he would normally have and had no intentions on giving that little freak a free five minutes. But there was no time for sadness now. He was going to have to react instantly. He was not an especially fast runner, a deal faster than the average human being, but surely slow for a shinobi, but he took off at full speed when he heard the very first scream after he had walked just over a block. Though he had no sensory ninjutsu, Voltaire was still a hunter of human beings doing bad things. Unsurprisingly, the screams came from about half of one block to the South. He kicked the door in just in time to find the corpse of the chef and the little brat cooking with his heart. "I swear to Hell if you don't put down that knife and get down on the ground I am going to make you really suffer."

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:25 am

Due to the genin's clearly lethal motives, having killed cats (don't care about this) and killed a citizen of Sunagakure and found red handed by a Sunagakure Jounin (the enforcers of rules in each village and the guardians of everyone in the village including mere citizens) I hereby remove the genin's immunity from attacks received by the Jounin. They may not be fatal nor make the genin a vegetable. The genin may also be found as a traitor if the Jounin wishes to do so, classifying the genin as a rogue ninja. Up to you
Next time be more careful about killing people and a jounin finding out~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Hearing the screams of the man he invited to eat with him, Satsujin would drop the kitchen knife looking up a huge smile on his face as he was covered in blood. "So this must be a little too much for you". Taking off his apron and folding it properly he would sit it down on the cutting board before grabbing the knife once again. Satsu would begin to walk away from around the counter as he still smiled at the man. "The name is Satsujin if would please and Why would i drop my knife when Im slaving over this fire." Looking around the room he noticed all the windows blocked and the only exit was the one that the man was standing in front. Confirming his situation "So you want me to get down on the ground for killing this man when I did the world a favor by killing this horrible ramen chef." Dropping the knife down on to the floor in front of his right foot wit the handle pointing towards his foot, Satsu would sigh. "So whats gone happen if i dont get on the ground"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:03 am

Voltaire's cold, icey blue eyes trained on the worthless traitor before him, mauling over how to best handle the situation. He viewed himself as above killing a genin and miles beyond killing a member of his own village, even if they were societal scum that he needed to find a way to take care of immediately. He was furious about the death of an innocent villager, but he was keeping his cool. He did not allow the blood lust and rage creep into his voice quiet yet. He made it stay steady and commanding. "If you do as I say then I can assure that you will live. I can make sure that you aren't taken to prison. I ask only that you lay on the ground, slide your knife across the floor towards the far wall, away from me, and then crawl over here. My goal is to get this over with without killing you and with as little blood as possible. Blood is fun, but I bet yours is carrying something. If you disobey me, even if you escape, you will never make it. I will send out a courier, or even go myself, to every village and inform them of who and what you are. You will surely die. Even the devil resents a traitor, foolish boy." He stood still where he was; the only move he made was to spread out his limbs and make sure to take up the entire door. "You cannot kill a man of my power, my body is simply too strong to be bothered by your knives. Submit or die."

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:23 am

Placing his hand on his head Satsu would begin to laugh. "Capture me... Stop Me... Kill Me... Torture Me... All these things are a everyday occurrence..." He would bend down and pick up the chef knife. "Death is a part of life and without death how can a person feel alive." Remember the time he killed his father Satsujin would begin to shed small tears. "The only time I feel alive is when blood on my hands. I must be just like my bastard father." He would walk back and forth tapping the blunt side of the knife against his head. "So in your eyes i must be a disgrace to this village". Satsujin finally stop and drop to his knees in front of the counter as he dropped his blade next to him. "AM I REALLY IN THE WRONG HERE"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am

Voltaire Hayashi stood unfazed by these new levels of stupid being spewed in his direction. He did not move, because he knew that with his speed a weapons preferring Genin just may be able to out run him, and he had no time for that. He had hears this ignorant malarkey from every other whiny bitch of a young teen that he had encountered, and the only thing that made this one any different was that he was acting on it. That small exception was going to seal his fate. Voltaire stood in silence for some time, probably around thirty seconds, but in an odd way the Jounin was no longer interested in or even entirely aware of the passing time. "There is no right or wrong in this world, only duty. And mine is to compromise threats to the village. Yours was to learn how to do the same. You chose this life and have no right to act a fool now." Voltaire spoke evenly and calmly, even more so than before.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Finding that his little act didn't work, Satsujin would sigh as he wipes his tears listening to the man. Standing back to his feet while grabbing the knife from the ground. "So its your duty to protect the citizens but my entire life i was beat and tortured and no one ever protected me..." He would point the blade towards the man with a smile "I guess if its your duty to protect mines must be to spread as much chaos as possible. Kill. Massacre. Dismember. Torture. Destruction. I will bring pain to the masses. I will kill who I feel. I will gorge myself with all my pleasures." Satsujin in his mind played out different scenario but each one ended with him dying as he tried to figure a way out of the room. Not finding anyway out he just needed the man to make the first move before he would improvise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:16 am

Voltaire Hayashi had been hunting down and destroying Jounin since he was the age of this Genin and had no interest in making a foolish blunder. This child was probably more than enough to out run him, but he would never be enough to intimidate him, out smart him, over power him, or kill him, especially not if he died here. Voltaire stood still and kept his eyes trained on Satsujin. He did not want to make this kid's life any worse, and he knew perfectly well how tasteful violence could be, and how poetic it could feel. He did not want to harm the boy because he could relate, which was rare, but he also put his duties as a Jounin above all other things and had to keep the people of the village safe. There was some confusion because this young child was also a member of the village. "You are also my duty to protect, and I promise that if you submit and obey then you will not die as some pitiful rogue. If you try to run you will wind up a corpse in the desert.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Finding no way out of the situation brought before him, Satsujin would throw the chef knife up impaling it into the ceiling. "Damn you aint gonna make this easy are you". Grabbing a chair he would proceed to sit down looking over at the man. "So I told you my name but you never told me yours. Dont you think that is being disrespectful." Tapping his hands on a table that was to the right of him, Satsu didn't want to cause anymore trouble for the day as he kept his blood thirst in order. "Since your a doctor you must know a lot about the human body. Why dont you teach me about it"? Satsu knowledge of the human body mostly dealt with death so any more than that he didnt really know about but he was interested in the skills of the doctor. With more knowledge on a human body, Satsu skills in torture would increase and this was something he wanted more than a senseless fight with a opponent he may or may not win against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Voltaire sighed in annoyance, simply failing to wrap his head around how any young child could think so damned highly of themselves when they were in a situation this bad. One would think that this situation would inspire some sort of humility, but this insolent little brat was going to get caught red handed for murder and then call him disrespectful. To be entirely honest, it was mind blowing, especially to the man who so deeply believed that he had seen it all already. "It is not my place," he told the blood thirsty boy who apparently thought he was something special, "to respect a man who murders my villagers. I will however, tell you my name, not out of respect, but because an enforcer of the law should not be hiding his identity outside of under cover cases. I am Voltaire Hayashi, Jounin of Sunagakure with mastery both over the bodies of mannequins and over those of human beings. And I will be teaching you a lot of things, because if you are to be allowed to live then you are not to leave my sight for any duration of time. I will teach you anything you'd like to know, as your sensei, if you can play nicely with others for just a while." Voltaire really could not get over how much he hated this kid, but he thought back to his god mother and how somebody had once given him a chance to not be violent. Now he was a doctor, so maybe this kid had a shot too. He didn't want to leave him high and dry. He also felt that there had been to much death today. He liked the blood and the exercise of killing, but the aftermath always made him feel depressed.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:22 am

Sachio had been atop a building positioned to face the soon stetting sun that would signal the cooling period of the day. It was always a sight to see. Sunagakure evolved at night. Rather than the bright vibrant yellow feel the place had due to the sun reflecting off the sand, not correlating with happiness, at night the place adapted a deep blue feel to it. Calmed and incognito. The lights that came on also added to this feel, small orbs and rectangles of illumination, may they be hanging as lanterns outside of homes or the lit windows of homes. Sachio was currently working on a new piece, he was a painter, but rather than the norm he was painting the landscape. The norm being scenes of violence and war and things of that nature. His strokes were paced and well thought about before being made. Just about halfway done, moving in for another stroke and a cry of sheer terror for one's life painted the air with a pang of red. Oh so vibrant it touched Sachio's soul and moved him internally due to being in his artistic mindset.

The red manifested itself with Sachio's lips curled into a painful falsified smile only able to be birthed through the thoughts of strangulation that flashed through his mind. Someone would pay and such a thing wasn't but a small distance away. About three buildings to be precise, at least that's what Sachio had assumed given he saw a man dart towards such a direction, said direction being where the sound of bloody murder was expelled from. Carefully, but speedily, Sachio moved from one rooftop, to one more, then to one last one. All his leaps ending in safe landings, before the next, until his last one where he stopped to assess the situation. Given the lighting with the sun cast in front of him his shadow was cascading behind him and with him facing this man in the doorway in the white, Sachio would basically be hidden. His landing had been silent and he was also crouched low down. The only issue was that he couldn't see beyond the man, what was in the room through the doorway he was blocking. With his attention turned towards whatever was occurring inside, Sachio figured he'd move to position himself to get a better look. Slowly and quietly Sachio moved through hand seals at half speed. Given the recent scream the area was stricken with silence still to this moment, save for those who were talking over the murder of a chef. Sachio could hear all their words and boy was it interesting. After three hand seal, Sachio still silently executed the transformation technique. His disguise, a typical looking cat. Lithely leaping off the building into an alleyway safely, Sachio had the man in the white coat still in front of him simply across the road which was about 8m in width and surprisingly desolate. Thank god for them that it was.

Words about a knife, then the clatter of said object as it hit the floor, Sachio could make the shapes out and see the scene unfold and rewind in his mind with his assumption of what happened. Said assumption was that this boy, whom Sachio faintly recognized both having been a Genin at the same time, had apparently murdered this man laying on the floor and this man in the doorway was going to apprehend him. Sachio took the time to lay down on the floor mimicking a cats napping position, save for the fact his eyes were closed as he laid in the shadows of the alleyway. He always enjoyed drama and boy was this going to be a good one that hopefully ended in the death of the one whom was obviously guilty. The situation played out further however and Sachio found it quite amusing, the fact the boy was spared rather than pummeled into the ground and slaughtered like the scum he was for killing an innocent. To each his own though correct? Sachio didn't see why the Jounin who claimed to be quite akin to the winter in the Land of Iron had spared the boy, but it wasn't Sachio's business . . . or was it? Sachio felt he had seen enough with that, it didn't look like any death would be dealt out today and such a thing was disappointing and a traitorous act in Sachio's book and probably the book of many others. However the artist did get some inspiration for a new piece to paint, because the situation did have many flavors to it. Logging the images he saw and emotions he felt before he moved in fear of agitating the artistic vision he had and agitating the mental logs of this scene in general, Sachio then stood on all fours, still in his cat form, and departed. His route of departure down through the alley, opposite the way the man Voltaire Hayashi was.
[exit]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 3:33 pm

Thinking about the deal that was purposed to him, Satsujin would nod his head in acceptance. "I dont see a reason as to why I should die for killing this man or the others before him as they all needed to die but I like your deal." His mind was just wondering about the skills Voltaire truly possessed and medical knowledge would only increase his skills in combat as one could pinpoint the way to dismatle a body. "So what you want me to call you. Voltaire or just simply sensei?" Slamming his hand against the able creating a loud bang. "Ha I got it first thing first. I want to know more about the human anatomy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:29 pm

Voltaire began to let out a sigh of deep relief and then caught himself, realizing that in deciding that he did not want the stress of killing another child he had opened up the doors to let in a stress of a much higher level. He was now a mad man's baby sitter, but there were worse fates by far, so he decided that he could find some way to accept this one. The boy could also prove extremely useful in the future. The only question at hand now was whether or not he could really control the flame that he just captured. If he could not then he would just kill a criminal and boost his reputation even further, so there was really no possible bad side.

Voltaire smirked at the comment about how the man deserved to die, because in the eyes of Voltaire Hayashi people deserved to live or die depending upon how useful they were to him and how similar they were to him. Sunagakure no Sato citizens got to live in his book and as did those who served under him. Doctors were allowed to live because it was their job to decide who got to live or die and without them the world was just full of buffoons like this guy trying to thin their own numbers out. Now that Voltaire had one of those buffoons under his control, it was like he was one step closer to doing more than just playing God in this sandy Hell.
"You may call me Dr. Hayashi Sensei, and I hope you know that my education on the human body goes beyond kill shots. I can cripple, torture, kill, maim, and undo all of them in one sense or another."

Post Info:

Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:34 am

Looking over at his new teacher, Satsujin would lift his fingers into his mouth one by one as he began to bite off his finger tips. "So Dr. Hayashi Sensei, I like the sound of that". His mouth now covered in blood he keep proceeding to bite off his finger tips before slamming his bleeding hands down on the table writing out the word Kill over and over. "You know whats gonna be so fun about me being around you." Getting out his chair Satsujin would grip on the back tightly "We are gonna have so much fun"! he said with a big blood covered smile on his face. Satsu would release the chair pushing it back up under the table before he would begin to walk towards Voltaire. " Dr. Hayashi Sensei Whats next"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:03 am

Hayashi, Voltaire grinned a devil's grin and walked only a step towards the young boy, still not wanting to leave the doorway quite yet; this punk was obviously a flight risk, even if he was interested in what he was saying. It was really never wise, even for a Shinobi ranked Jounin or even Kage, to trust a murderer. The thing about them was that once they have done it once you can know without any real doubt that they would be willing to kill. That put your head on the chopping block too. Voltaire knew that he had to explain the death of the man as well and he could not have village resources wasted on the search of a murder that Voltaire could make not exist to any forensics search. He decided that the only thing he could do was announce to the village what the boy has done and then make it known to them that he is to be kept under his protective services, not because he feels that the boy could be useful, though that would be a far more honest telling, no, but that he felt that he was too dangerous for the prison of Sunagakure no Sato. He would say that since he was a medical ninja he felt that only he could handle the boy because his problem was not a criminal nature, but criminal insanity, and insanity was an illness without a cure, a cancer of one's behavior. That would make him indisputably a worthy candidate for a few tests of Voltaire's. He would have him stay in the hospital basement, just next to the morgue. It would look like a prison cell to the outside world, but he knew he could make it paradise for the boy. He would even be able to use those finger tips to make it look like he had been in a fight with the boy!! "Next," he said with an outstretched hand and a grin meant only for the devil to wear, "You spit those finger tips out into my palm, and follow me, and I will become a God, and you my glorious Devil, and we will rule this nation and all others. If you stay with me there will be moments that look dark but I swear I will make your wildest dreams come true."

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:19 am

Listening to Voltaire, he would smile even more brightly as he liked what he just heard. As he think about what that meant he could visualize bodies stacked up hacked away by his blades. Pools of blood surrounding him as he bent down to drink the blood. Satsujin was getting turned on by the thoughts in his mind as he would look down to Voltaire hand and spit the fingertips out of his mouth. "I like the sound of that". He would drop down to one knee as he bowed his head in respect. "Till I feel like it I swear my life to you Dr. Hayashi Sensei". Satsujin would look up towards Voltaire ready to do anything the man would ask of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:28 am

Voltaire accepted the finger tips graciously and excitedly, knowing that these were his tools against the whole world and anything anybody had to say contrary to his good name and honor. They would defend him against the nay sayers and those who opposed his great empire in the making. And the blood on the boy's face would make it look like Voltaire had struck him. This was no longer a dangerous brat to Voltaire, not exclusively anyway, this was not just a pawn either, Voltaire had found his rook, an ace in the hole for dark times. This was beyond perfect. Every hero needed a villain, and if they were in metaphorical bed together, then all the better. That way he got to write both sides of the novel that would be the future history book of Sunagakure no Sato, or even the world at this rate. He grinned and turned around as he said, That is EXACTLY, what I want to hear, my new favorite pupil. When we get where we are going I swear that we are on the same side. You just have to keep trusting me for an hour or two tops, and then it will start to make sense again. Now come!" he said as he turned around and began walking out towards the center of the village, "We have chaos to bear!"

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:43 am

The smile on his face not going away, Satsujin would stand up and look back at the dead man before following behind Voltaire. His mind filled with even more thoughts about carnage and chaos he and his new sensei would create. Satsu found himself humbled as he found something almost like a father figure to him and if anything like his real father how great it would feel to break him one day. But til then Satsujin would follow behind Voltaire and leave a bloody mess at any place he would tell him to. Placing his hands behind his head "Lets Go" as he and Voltaire advanced to their destination.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!   The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Man with Rage in his Eyes and Sand in his Shoes!
Page 1 of 1