Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Dominick Hideaki I_vote_lcapDominick Hideaki I_voting_barDominick Hideaki I_vote_rcap 
Will
Dominick Hideaki I_vote_lcapDominick Hideaki I_voting_barDominick Hideaki I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Dominick Hideaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Dominick Hideaki Empty
PostSubject: Dominick Hideaki   Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Spoiler:

Dominick Hideaki 0OeODz3
Name: Dominick Hideaki
Nickname: Black Panther of the Cloud
Dominick Hideaki GWSdYHs
Height: 5'9
Weight: 168
Appearance: Like most of his Village's citizens, Dominick is a fellow of Dark Skinned traits, with a rather dark colored hair style. Dominick can be seen at most times, wearing his hair in a short dreaded fashion throught-out most of his lifetime. He stands about an average 5 foot 9 inches, weighing around 168 pounds. His eyes are a common Brown, with barely any facial hair. Most people might see him as a aggressive man due to his facial features, which gives him the appearance of a brute. His body mass is rather average build, though he is strong he doesn't have a six-pack build. Following his actual body features, he dresses like a typical shinobi from his village. He wears a sleeves black hoodie, under his white village chest plate, long pants that come all the way to his feet, and sandals. His personal belongings that he tends to carry with him, include multiple Kunai, bladed brass knuckle, a custom made katana that resides on his back, a somewhat distinct mask the he tends to wear due to some insecurities when dealing with ninja from another village or war. On his neck there appears to be a tattoo giving warning that he's practiced the Black Lighting style, and another one resembling said Black Tattoo, was a creation of White Lighting that he learned through dealing with black lighting training. From his hard work he tends to hide his hands in bandages except for his fingers.
Spoiler:
Dominick Hideaki EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure
Character Rank: Chuunin
Clan: N/A
Element: Lighting
Dominick Hideaki IVLimad
Personality: Dominick possess quite a view leadership type traits, but as the modest man he is, he declines most of his complements. Growing up with two parents, he learned composure and discipline, from both adults. As he grew up, he was known to volunteer for just about anything for the fact of gaining experience and not going down the path of a show-off. He's a rather laid back shinobi, not letting his lazy habits interfere with his training,due to his mother not having that. His attitude during training is more of an aggressive mentality due to Dominick trying to over-come situations through self-motivation. He pushes himself to the limit knowing the harder he works, a longer life he can go on to live. Dominick doesn't seem to take kindly to those who don't respect his comrades or over step there boundaries. Out of his comrades, he can be known for having the most-level head out of anyone during tough situations,due to applying his Taijutsu tactics to his intelligence. Not only does he train his body, he also feeds his mind knowledge often seeing while he's "Being Lazy", he's reading about different jutsu's and how they work. Once Dominick starts something he tends to finish it, it pains him deeply as he punishes himself, when a task ins't finished within it's deadline. He's taking a liking to sucking on lolipops or chewing bubble game to keep his mind focused and to help him remember things, as he tends to snack while he reads.
Character History:

Birth: Dominick Hideaki, son of Ninja Historian Daruchi Hideaki and Taijutsu Prodigy Mako Taksuki, was born an average baby within the hospital of the Kumogakure. He didn't have any birth defects, nor did he show any signs of short life. His mother was a kekkai genki resulting in her having Storm Release, as for his father he was a basic ninja born with one chakra nature "Lighting". Due to Lighting being the most dominant trait, it was chosen as his chakra nature. His parents were from two different worlds, his father spent years attempting to master multiple jutsus from wars of the past reinventing techniques as his mother, was a person of little patience. Though she was gifted with an Kekkai genkai, she resulted to use power from his physical body taking up the style of Taijutsu.

5 Years Later...: It's been a certain amount of time after Dominick was born into the village, his father began to read about many stories that he had written about in his journal. About the different wars causing the effect of there present shinobi life styles. As time passed Dominick became fascinated about his fathers journals entries, not knowing these where his tickets to get ahead of his generation. He sat there and listened taking more interest into his fathers work. But his most favorite time spent was with his mother, during there free-time his mother would take him to the nearest waterfall and he watched as his mother constantly trained. Even after giving birth she was as amazing as she was in her prime. Even without verbal confrontation, his core memories of his parents began to shape who he was going to be as a person.

7 Years Later...: After another elapse of time, Dominick still valued his parents more than anything. As he grew older he trained in Taijutsu just along side his mother, when she began to think he was ready. Day after Day the trained their bodies to the limit, not returning home until they almost drained themselves. Hard work began to pay off, as he could see results in himself. From time to time, he would sneak multiple journals from his fathers study, and read them always eager to learn information. He'd sneak out his window at night, while his parents slept and practice ninjutsu by himself. He found an entry labeled "Lighting", a move that creates beast at the will of the user via Lighting Nature. After endless nights of practicing, he called his parents out and showed them his finished move. They were amazed he learned it in the time he did since others his age where still only learned how to use their ninjutsu. His parents agreed there little prodigy was ready to enter the Kumagakure Academy, so there boy could become a ceretified shinobi. Even before entering the academy, Dom learned several more jutsu's utilizing his own chakra nature, and some from the Water Release. At the time he seemed, gifted and he was in need of supervision.

3 Years Later... Dominick and 5 other's were sent to the land of fire to participate in the Chuunin Exams. These 6 represented the top of their Genin, Dominick ranking 3rd. The other two who ranked higher than him were both descendants of powerful lighting families. The Twin Destined they said, two prodigies who made up for each others mistakes. Since birth they've began to master each Lighting Release Technique in the records, which explains their signature move "Double Lariat",which he remembered from all of his father's journals pertaining to the past of the kumogakure. During the first round of the Exams, during the written portion, more than half of the participants were caught cheating, or failed. Questions about war tactics, and what must be done as a leader. Most tended to fail for putting answers involving leaving each other behind. Dominick had to reasons to put the answer he written, one was he wouldn't dare to leave his comrades, and the second was that the two wonder twins wouldn't leave each others side. During the second phase, his team came in 3rd place, losing two the Suna & Kono, in a race that only 6 teams could move on from. During the final phase, the teams where split up, as there was now a free for all battle of 18 members. Only 6 Could pass. Dominick battle a estimate of 2 battles, more like 1 battle as he ran into a memeber from the Suna & Kono at the same time. He faught mostly using Taijutsu, saving his Ninjutsu skills a trump card like his mother. The Kid from the Kono was more superior in combat experience seeing as how he almost took out the kid from the Suna. In the end, during endphase Dominick came out victorious using a twin running beast technique after he knocked both opponents into the air using Taijutsu. At the finish line , came hand & hand his team members, and one other fellow who was covered in wounds.  Yay

Present 2 Years Dominick has kept the title "Chuunin" for the last two years. He was currently hardening his body under the powerful flow of water. His Taijutsu had come along way from the younger years he had started, almost the best in the village except for the experts including his mother. His father had died shortly after his exams, while on a exhibition, attacked by a village his mother had kept quite since. She knew he was a loyal man that would most likely take his anger out on the village. Dominick knew much better, he had heard stories of shinobi who didn't get their way, and caused chaos throughout the world. But he was better than that, we knew how to keep his composure, and analyze certain aspects of situations. He's learned a variety of skills and still studies his father's journals attempting to create his own fighting style. Since his father died, he's used a set of bladed brass knuckles which his mother said belonged to her great-great grandfather. Combining the weapons into his Taijutsu fighting style, and applying his Chakra nature, Dominick became a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited by Hideaki on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Dominick Hideaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominick Hideaki   Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:11 pm

In your appearance, please remove mention of the 3rd Raikage. There is no 3rd Raikage here, as this is an AU timeline where there are no canon characters. In fact, there are no Kage yet because the villages are currently being ruled by a council of founding clans.

You also make mention of a Raikage in your history. Please remove that as well.

You make mention of using Water Release in your history. Make sure you buy that as a second element in your Update.

Back to top Go down
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Dominick Hideaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominick Hideaki   Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Dominick Hideaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominick Hideaki   Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dominick Hideaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominick Hideaki   Dominick Hideaki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominick Hideaki
Page 1 of 1