Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Skill System Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Skill System Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Skill System Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Skill System Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Skill System Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Skill System Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Skill System Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Skill System Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Skill System Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Skill System I_vote_lcapSkill System I_voting_barSkill System I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Skill System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:56 pm

Here on Shinobi World War we use a unique Skill system composed of tiers and a bit of stats for physical prowess. There are 7 categories or Skills into which you may train, mainly called Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuinjutsu, Kugujutsu and Medical Ninjutsu. In order to better your specs you'll have to accumulate points and distribute those points amongst your specs in which ever way you please. These points are called Skill Points.

Starting Skill Points: These are the amount of skill points your character may start with, depending on their rank.

• Genin/D-rank: 5
  • Chuunin/C-rank: 6
  • Special Jounin/B-rank: 7
  • Jounin/Anbu/A-rank: 9
  • Anbu Captain: 10
  • Kage/S-rank: 12

Bonus:
+1 Skill Point if you start with no clan.
+1 Skill Point if you start without an element.
Upon Ranking up you receive +2 Skill Points.

One may buy a Skill Point for 5,000 Exp. Only up to 2 Skill Points max can be bought per character.

The following are the Skills in which you may distribute your Skill Points. The more skill points you distribute into a Skill, the better you will be at it.

Last edited by Ryujin on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:57 pm

Ninjutsu: Ninjutsu (忍術, Literally meaning: Ninja Techniques), is a term referring to almost any technique which allows the user to do something that they otherwise would be incapable of doing. More complex ninjutsu manipulate one's surroundings or utilise the elements, respectively serving such tasks as healing others or manipulating nature transformations. Ninjutsu, most of the time, relies on chakra and hand seals to be effective

0: You have no training in this Skill, you may only use E ranked ninjutsu which costs double the normal chakra cost.
1: You have acquired some training in Ninjutsu and you're now able to use E and D rank Ninjutsu. With your chakra control having improved you no longer pay double the normal chakra but instead just pay the normal chakra amount for Ninjutsu techniques.
2: Your training in Ninjutsu has increased some more and you're now able to use E, D and C ranked Ninjutsu. With some more chakra control improvement you now pay 10% less chakra for Ninjutsu techniques.
3: Your skills in Ninjutsu have become noticeably strong with the amount of training you've put in so far. E, D, C, and B ranked Ninjutsu techniques are now available to you. With your better chakra control your Ninjutsu techniques now gain a 20% Chakra discount. You can now buy/use/create Sensory techniques, they receive no Chakra discount. Sensory Range can go up to 100 Meters.
4: With this level of skill in Ninjutsu many know to fear you. By now you're able to use E, D, C, B and even A ranked techniques without a problem. In fact, with your great chakra control your Ninjutsu techniques gain a 30% Chakra discount. You gain a +1 Tier for Handseal Speed. Your Sensory techniques receive a 10% Chakra Discount. Sensory Range can go up to 300 Meters
5: Your Ninjutsu skills have reached their limit, some call you a God with your Ninjutsu Skill and fear you. You are able to use any ranked technique you wish, ranging from E-S. On top of that you gain a 50% Chakra discount on all Ninjutsu techniques except for the next gift given to the Ninjutsu Gods. Your next gift is your ability to use Limited Ninjutsu Techniques, found on the Limited List. These techniques gain no Chakra discount however, so use them wisely. You gain an additional +1 Tier in Handseal Speed. Your Sensory techniques receive a 20% Chakra discount. Sensory Range can go up to 500 Meters.

Last edited by Ryujin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:57 pm

Taijutsu: Taijutsu (体術, Literally meaning: Body Techniques) is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally requires no hand seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses, and are far quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu.

0: You have no training in this skill and can only use E ranked Taijutsu, which costs double the normal chakra cost to use.
1: You have acquired some training in Taijutsu and you're now able to use E and D rank Taijutsu. With your chakra control with your body's prowess having improved you no longer pay double the normal chakra but instead just pay the normal chakra amount for Taijutsu techniques.
2: Your training in Taijutsu has increased some more and you're now able to use E, D and C ranked Taijutsu. With some more chakra control improvement you now pay 10% less chakra for Taijutsu techniques.
3: You're skills in Taijutsu have become noticeably strong with the amount of training you've put in so far. E, D, C, and B ranked Taijutsu techniques are now available to you. With your better chakra control your Taijutsu techniques now gain a 20% Chakra discount.
4: With this level of skill in Taijutsu many know to fear you. By now you're able to use E, D, C, B and even A ranked Taijutsu techniques without a problem. In fact, with your great chakra control your Taijutsu techniques gain a 30% Chakra discount. You gain a +1 Tier to either Strength, Durability or Speed, your choice.
5: Your Taijutsu skills have reached their limit, some call you a God with your Taijutsu Skill and fear you. You are able to use any ranked technique you wish, ranging from E-S. On top of that you gain a 50% Chakra Discount on all Taijutsu techniques except for the next gift given to the Taijutsu Gods. Your next gift is your ability to use Limited Taijutsu Techniques, found on the Limited List. These techniques gain no Chakra discount however, so use them wisely.
You gain an additional +2 Tier Points to spend on either Strength, Durability or Speed.

Last edited by Ryujin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Genjutsu: Genjutsu (幻術, Literally meaning: Illusionary Techniques) are techniques that are employed in the same fashion as ninjutsu, requiring chakra and hand seals. However, the primary difference between the two is that the effects of genjutsu are illusory; instead of attacking the victim's body, like taijutsu or ninjutsu, genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses

0: You have no training in this skill and can only use E ranked Genjutsu, which costs double the normal chakra cost to use.
1: You have acquired some training in Genjutsu and you're now able to use E and D rank Genjutsu. With your chakra control having improved you no longer pay double the normal chakra but instead just pay the normal chakra amount for Genjutsu techniques. You can break out of Genjutsu up to D rank through the use of Genjutsu Kai. You may only affect one sense through your Genjutsu.
2: Your training in Genjutsu has increased some more and you're now able to use E, D and C ranked Genjutsu. With some more chakra control improvement you now pay 10% less chakra for Genjutsu techniques. You can now break out of Genjutsu up to C rank through the use of Genjutsu Kai. You can affect 2 senses through your Genjutsu.
3: You're skills in Genjutsu have become noticeably strong with the amount of training you've put in so far. E, D, C, and B ranked Genjutsu techniques are now available to you. With your better chakra control your Genjutsu techniques now gain a 20% Chakra discount. You can now break out of Genjutsu up to B rank through the use of Genjutsu Kai. You can now stack 2 Genjutsu on top of each other. You can affect 3 senses through your Genjutsu.
4: With this level of skill in Genjutsu many know to fear you. By now you're able to use E, D, C, B and even A ranked Genjutsu techniques without a problem. In fact, with your great chakra control your Genjutsu techniques gain a 30% Chakra discount. You can now break out of Genjutsu up to A rank through the use of Genjutsu Kai. You can now stack 3 Genjutsu on top of each other. You can affect 4 senses through your Genjutsu.
5: Your Genjutsu skills have reached their limit, some call you a God with your Genjutsu Skill and fear you. You are able to use any ranked technique you wish, ranging from E-S. On top of that you gain a 50% Chakra Discount on all Genjutsu techniques except for the next gift given to the Genjutsu Gods. Your next gift is your ability to use Limited Genjutsu Techniques, found on the Limited List. These techniques gain no Chakra discount however, so use them wisely. Your handseal speed gains a +1 Tier Boost You can now break out of Genjutsu up to S rank through the use of Genjutsu Kai. You can now stack 4 Genjutsu on top of each other. You can affect 5 senses through your Genjutsu.

Last edited by Ryujin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Bukijutsu: Bukijutsu (武器術, Literally meaning: Weapon Techniques) are techniques that entail the use of any handheld weapons in combat, whether the users be shinobi or samurai.

0: You have no training in this skill and can only use E ranked Bukijutsu techniques, which costs double the normal chakra cost to use. Without any skill in Bukijutsu, these people are only allowed to utilize weapons up to D-rank and can only carry three kinds of weapons
1: You have acquired some training in Bukijutsu and you're now able to use E and D rank Bukijutsu. With your chakra control having improved you no longer pay double the normal chakra but instead just pay the normal chakra amount for Bukijutsu techniques. Can use weapons up to C-rank and can carry up to five kinds of weapons.
2: Your training in Bukijutsu has increased some more and you're now able to use E, D and C ranked Bukijutsu. With some more chakra control improvement you now pay 10% less chakra for Bukijutsu techniques. Can use B-rank weapons and carry six kinds of weapons.
3: You're skills in Bukijutsu have become noticeably strong with the amount of training you've put in so far. E, D, C, and B ranked Bukijutsu techniques are now available to you. With your better chakra control your Bukijutsu techniques now gain a 20% Chakra discount. Your perception has been improved and you can now track speeds that are 3 Tiers higher than your own instead of the normal 2. Can use A-rank weapons and carry seven kinds of weapons
4: With this level of skill in Bukijutsu many know to fear you. By now you're able to use E, D, C, B and even A ranked Bukijutsu techniques without a problem. In fact, with your great chakra control your Bukijutsu techniques gain a 30% Chakra discount. The Speed at which you handle a weapon (Throwing, Slashing Ect.) gains a +1 Tier higher than your current Speed Tier. Can use S-rank weapons and carry eight kinds of weapons
5: Your Bukijutsu skills have reached their limit, some call you a God with your Bukijutsu Skill and fear you. You are able to use any ranked technique you wish, ranging from E-S. On top of that you gain a 50% Chakra Discount on all Bukijutsu techniques except for the next gift given to the Bukijutsu Gods. Your next gift is your ability to use Limited Bukijutsu Techniques, found on the Limited List as well as wield a SSM sword without strain such as only being able to use it at half the speed you normally would. These techniques gain no Chakra discount however, so use them wisely. The speed at which you handle a weapon (Throwing, Slashing, Ect.) gains an additional +1 Tier higher than the previous Speed Tier you possessed. Can use S-rank weapons and carry ten kinds of weapons.

Last edited by Ryujin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Fuinjutsu: Fūinjutsu (封印術, Literally meaning: Sealing Techniques) are a type of jutsu that seal objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object. Fūinjutsu can also be used to restrict movement or unseal objects either from within something or someone.

0: You have no training in this skill and can only use the Generic Sealing Method, which costs double the normal chakra.
1: You have acquired some training in Fuinjutsu and you're now able to use E and D rank Fuinjutsu. With your chakra control having improved you no longer pay double the normal chakra but instead just pay the normal chakra amount for Fuinjutsu techniques. You can unseal Fuinjutsu up to D rank using an unsealing technique.
2: Your training in Fuinjutsu has increased some more and you're now able to use E, D and C ranked Fuinjutsu. With some more chakra control improvement you now pay 10% less chakra for Fuinjutsu techniques. You can unseal Fuinjutsu up to C rank using an unsealing technique. You can now seal human beings.
3: You're skills in Fuinjutsu have become noticeably strong with the amount of training you've put in so far. E, D, C, and B ranked Fuinjutsu techniques are now available to you. With your better chakra control your Fuinjutsu techniques now gain a 20% Chakra discount. You can unseal Fuinjutsu up to B rank using an unsealing technique. You can now seal bigger objects up to the size of a two-story house.
4: With this level of skill in Fuinjutsu many know to fear you. By now you're able to use E, D, C, B and even A ranked Fuinjutsu techniques without a problem. In fact, with your great chakra control your Fuinjutsu techniques gain a 30% Chakra discount. You can unseal Fuinjutsu up to A rank using an unsealing technique. Your speed with drawing a seal is automatically increased with a +1 Tier. You can now seal objects the size of Gamabunta, though Bijuu remain out of your control.
5: Your Fuinjutsu skills have reached their limit, some call you a God with your Fuinjutsu Skill and fear you. You are able to use any ranked technique you wish, ranging from E-S. On top of that you gain a 50% Chakra Discount on all Fuinjutsu techniques except for the next gift given to the Fuinjutsu Gods. Your next gift is your ability to use Limited Fuinjutsu Techniques, found on the Limited List. These techniques gain no Chakra discount however, so use them wisely. You can unseal Fuinjutsu up to S rank using an unsealing technique. Your speed with drawing a seal is automatically increased with and additional +1 Tier. You can now even seal Bijuu, as well as unseal Bijuu, if you use the correct technique(s).

Note:Drawing one small seal equals to performing one handseal. Meaning two people with Tier 2 speed = one draws a seal and one forms a handsign, both end at the same time/takes equal time to do. Drawing one medium sized seal equals to three handseals and drawing one big seal equals to five handseals. Sealing a person equals to one handseal, sealing a house sized object equals to five seals and sealing a bijuu equals to ten handseals.

Last edited by Ryujin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Puppetry/Kugujutsu: This uses chakra threads to control puppets like marionettes. The threads basically move the puppets by their joints, but can also activate any traps and hidden weapons. Any number of chakra threads can be used to control a puppet, but users with more skill can use fewer strings per puppet. Both Chiyo and Sasori demonstrated the ability to control entire puppets perfectly using just one thread.

0: You have no training in this skill and can only use E ranked puppets and one chakra string which costs double the normal chakra.
1: You have acquired some training in Kugujutsu and you're now able to use E and D rank puppets and Kugujutsu techniques. With your chakra control having improved you no longer pay double the normal chakra but instead just pay the normal chakra amount for Kugujutsu techniques. You can use two puppets at a time. Using these puppets, whether it be one or two at a time, they move at the same speed tier as your own.
2: Your training in Kugujutsu has increased some more and you're now able to use E, D and C ranked puppets and Kugujutsu techniques. With some more chakra control improvement you now pay 10% less chakra for Kugujutsu techniques. You can use 4 puppets at a time. Using up to two at a time mean they move at your own Speed Tier, using between 3 and 4 puppets at a time mean they move at -1 your Speed Tier.
3: You're skills in Kugujutsu have become noticeably strong with the amount of training you've put in so far. E, D, C, and B ranked puppets and Kugujutsu techniques are now available to you. With your better chakra control your Kugujutsu techniques now gain a 20% Chakra discount. You can use 6 puppets at a time. Using one puppet means it moves at +1 your Speed Tier, using 2-4 means they move at your own Speed Tier, using 5-6 puppets at a time means they move at -1 your Speed Tier.
4: With this level of skill in Kugujutsu many know to fear you. By now you're able to use E, D, C, B and even A ranked puppets and Kugujutsu techniques without a problem. In fact, with your great chakra control your Kugujutsu techniques gain a 30% Chakra discount. You can use 8 puppets at a time. Using 1-3 means they move at +1 your Speed Tier. Using 4-6 Puppets at a time means they move at your own Speed Tier. Using 7-8 Puppets at a time means they move at -1 your Speed Tier.
5: Your Kugujutsu skills have reached their limit, some call you a God with your Puppetry Skill and fear you. You are able to use any ranked technique and puppet you wish, ranging from E-S. On top of that you gain a 50% Chakra Discount on all Kugujutsu techniques except for the next gift given to the Kugujutsu Gods. Your next gift is your ability to use Limited Kugujutsu Techniques, found on the Limited List. These techniques gain no Chakra discount however, so use them wisely. You can use 10 puppets at a time. Using 1-5 Puppets at a time means they move at +2 your Speed Tier. Using 6-8 means they move at your own Speed Tier. Using 9-10 Puppets at a time means they move at -1 your Speed Tier.

Last edited by Ryujin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Medical Ninjutsu Medical Ninjutsu (医療忍術, Iryō Ninjutsu, Literally meaning: Medical Ninja Techniques) is a branch of ninjutsu associated with healing, as well as the manipulation of their own, or anothers' body, practised by shinobi categorised as "medical-nin". The use of medical ninjutsu requires very advanced chakra control, as well as extensive knowledge on such things as herbs, medicines, the human body and even poisons.

0: You have no training in this Skill, you may only use E ranked Medical Ninjutsu which costs double the normal chakra cost.
1: You have acquired some training in Medical Ninjutsu and you're now able to use E and D rank Medical Ninjutsu techniques. With your chakra control having improved you no longer pay double the normal chakra but instead just pay the normal chakra amount for Medical Ninjutsu techniques. You can create and buy poisons up to D rank, though not the antidote.
2: Your training in Medical Ninjutsu has increased some more and you're now able to use E, D and C ranked Medical Ninjutsu techniques. With some more chakra control improvement you now pay 10% less chakra for Medical Ninjutsu techniques. You can create and buy poisons up to C rank as well as the antidote to those poisons.
3: You're skills in Medical Ninjutsu have become noticeably strong with the amount of training you've put in so far. E, D, C, and B ranked Medical Ninjutsu techniques are now available to you. With your better chakra control your Medical Ninjutsu techniques now gain a 20% Chakra discount. You can create and buy poisons up to B rank as well as the antidote to those poisons. You can perform surgery. When performing surgery you must use the diceroll, if you hit a 7 or lower then the patient will die.
4: With this level of skill in Medical Ninjutsu many know to fear you. By now you're able to use E, D, C, B and even A ranked Medical Ninjutsu techniques without a problem. In fact, with your great chakra control your Medical Ninjutsu techniques gain a 30% Chakra discount. You can create and buy poisons up to A rank as well as the antidote to those poisons. Your surgical risk has been reduced, if you roll a four or lower then your patient dies.
5: Your Medical Ninjutsu skills have reached their limit, some call you a God with your Medical Skill and fear you. You are able to use any ranked technique you wish, ranging from E-S. On top of that you gain a 50% Chakra Discount on all Medical Ninjutsu techniques except for the next gift given to the Medical Ninjutsu Gods. Your next gift is your ability to use Limited Medical Ninjutsu Techniques, found on the Limited List. These techniques gain no Chakra discount however, so use them wisely. You can create and buy poisons up to S rank as well as the antidotes for those poisons. Your handseal Stat Tier gains a +1 Tier boost. You've become a legendary surgeon, you have no need for a diceroll and each of your surgeries are a success.
"Stat tier boosts removal and name replacement."

Last edited by Webmaster on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Note: There is no stacking allowed from skills when it comes to Stat Tier Boosts here on Shinobi World War. This means that if you have a +2 Tier Boost to your handseal speed from Ninjutsu and +1 Tier Boost from Genjutsu, then you won't have +3 Tier Boosts to handseal speed, but instead you will use the highest boost which is +2 Tier Boosts to Handseal Speed. If your clan may have a boost to a certain stat, then this rule applies to those boosts as well. Out of all of the boosts you may get due to your Skill Level and clan ect. You will always use the highest boost, and not stack. You can however stack a boost gained from Skills or a Clan on top of a boost gained from a Jutsu, as long as they follow the Stat Tiers system. Stacking will be heavily monitored.

Last edited by Ryujin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Can now buy skill points
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:30 am

Edited to fit the new Stat Tier system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skill System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill System   Skill System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skill System
Page 1 of 1